• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mars' 2023 Partner Search (19+ please!!) ✩

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

88881a27a4902113bf151df1ae8bc96c.jpg

Hiya! I go by Mars and my pronouns are they/them or he/him! I am 21, so my partner search is limited to 19 and up! I work a somewhat full-time job (the hours are inconsistent mostly). That being said, my own posting schedule is sort of hectic due to some circumstances I can’t control (and will elaborate on if we do decide to rp together!). My posting varies from multiple times a day to once or twice a month, though I’m almost always active OOC unless there’s something that comes up (I really enjoy OOC chitchat, so that will be a must!). I’m not too picky about responses but please give me something other than a one liner. Once I’m invested, I tend to have a pretty lengthy response. I also match my partner’s energy - if you’re sending long responses I likely am too.

I roleplay a variety of things, ranging from fandoms to original works! Not much is off the table for me. That being said, I do like exploring darker themes and topics - such as mental health, illness, etc., etc., - I always make sure to preface which topics I decide on for a character before I even begin creating them, usually, so if something does bother you, please tell me!!

Lately I’ve been craving more original works but I’ll leave a list of my favorite fandoms and pairings listed as well :)

Pairings

I am genderfluid/agender myself, so queer pairings are preferred!!!

NB x NB
NB x M
NB x F
M x M
F x F
M x F

Potion Permit
Stardew Valley**** (craving)
Our Life: Beginnings and Always
Undertale
Deltarune
FNAF (all games)
Legend of Zelda
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
Genshin Impact
Voltron
Shera

*I do prefer OC x OC rather than OC x Cannon or Cannon x Cannon for all of the above

- Character A and Character B have one of those hate relationships, though neither of them seems to remember why. (bonus if they were childhood best friends/neighbors).
- Character B moves into Character A’s small town where everyone knows everything about each other. Or so they thought. Character B has started picking up on some of the… darker secrets hidden around town, ones A has tried desperately to keep hidden. B discovers something about A - and what choice do they have but to report it? Unless, someone stops them ofc.

Enemies to Lovers✦✦✦
Pining x Oblivious
Enemies to lovers✦
Vampire x Human✦
Non-human x human✦✦
Popular x Unpopular Student
Affectionate x Can't handle it
Oblivious x huge flirt✦✦✦
Flirt x serious/in denial
Royal x Commoner
Famous x Biggest Fan/Supporter
Childhood friends
Forbidden
Optimist x Pessimist
Sunshine x Moonlight
A god x nonbeliever

Please PM if you’re inquiring!! Thank you, can’t wait to hear from you!!

Last edited:
Howdy, bumping again with a Gothic Stardew inquiry 🌿 (or, angst. Whichever suits your needs!)

So, which do you like more then? “Enemies to Lovers” or “Enemies to lovers?” Though I’m sure the capital letter “L” feels honored to be more important than the letter “l”.

Anyways, I’d still be interested if you’re too, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back