• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Markiplier (+egos) Roleplay

Dezzy

Hey guys, I'm looking for some new partners and right now I'm craving a Mark rp or two. It can be regular Mark or one of his egos, the ones I'm craving listed below. I'm on a crunch for time, so I'm going to keep this short.

Darkiplier x OC
Googliplier x OC
The host/author x OC
Warfstache x OC

I prefer someone who can reply frequently and has good grammar. With these pairings I prefer to play the OC girl, but we can double where I can play another YouTuber for you.

Feel free to message me for more details!

Hello! I really like the idea of playing one of Mark's alternative characters! Would you be open to writing either Dan or Phil? If not, would you be comfortable writing Googleplier? I will do my best to write any of the characters you request. :) I think my most accurate would be Darkiplier, though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back