• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm a criminal and I kidnapped you for a ransom because I'm in some deep debts but you just won't shut up so I'm reconsidering my life choices right now
can we like actually do this bc honestly that's what my family jokes about constantly...that if someone ever kidnaps me ill like actually make them want to take me back and i just think it'd be so fucking funny-

can we like actually do this bc honestly that's what my family jokes about constantly...that if someone ever kidnaps me ill like actually make them want to take me back and i just think it'd be so fucking funny-
Ohh thats one of my favorites from the list :0 If you wanna pm me about it I'd love to plot something out with you for it! (Or if you need me to pm you just let me knowww I totally have the ability to do so)

I've got an idea for a HeroxHero or HeroxRival type of situation.

Have you ever wondered where that bastard goes after you both beat the shit out of one another? Wouldn't it be crazy if that person was actually your roommate and neither of you have any idea.

If not, I know a few ideas you listed caught my attention.

I've got an idea for a HeroxHero or HeroxRival type of situation.

Have you ever wondered where that bastard goes after you both beat the shit out of one another? Wouldn't it be crazy if that person was actually your roommate and neither of you have any idea.

If not, I know a few ideas you listed caught my attention.
Oh, I like it! That sort of premise always catches my interest. If you could send me a PM, that'd be fantastic; warning that I might not respond for a little bit as I'm just about to go out and get some chores done

You pissed me off in class so I threw a book at your head and now I’m in detention and jesus fuck I hate you so much and the teacher made me apologise and wait you’re cuter up close and the way you talk is kind of nice actually oh fuck no
I can see myself in such a predicament, I'm interested!!

Hi, I've got an idea for a hero x hero rp if you're interested. If not, we can discuss some other concepts :)
Sure! If you could pm that'd be much appreciated

had to take a break for a few days, but I'm back and still looking (and responding to PMs I have in my inbox, don't worry @ those who are already talking with me about plotting)!

Hello! I'd love to join you for a Fantasy/Supernatural themed RP, very keen on Mermaid/Pirate/Sailor ideas, Angels and Demons, Mutant abilities or anything you have in mind, lots of groovy looking ideas! :)

Hello! I'd love to join you for a Fantasy/Supernatural themed RP, very keen on Mermaid/Pirate/Sailor ideas, Angels and Demons, Mutant abilities or anything you have in mind, lots of groovy looking ideas! :)
I'd love to do something with the mermaids and pirates/sailors! Haven't done something like that in a while. I'll send you a PM!

Nb/A with the 'woods at 2am' prompt?
Sounds like a blast to me! I'll pm you!

Hey, I would love to do either mxm Popular student x outcast student or mxm Werewolf x vampire RP with you!

Hey, I would love to do either mxm Popular student x outcast student or mxm Werewolf x vampire RP with you!
Hi! I'd love to do werewolf x vampire, I haven't done that in a while. If you could pm me, that'd be great!

Still looking! Updated with fandoms I'd be willing to roleplay in the words of, plus a new pairing.

So I accidentally broke into your house because I thought it was mine and I forgot the pass-code and while I'm really drunk you're pretty cool please don't call the cops and be my friend
This seems fun! are you willing to do this as a sort of tie into kinda a demon x angel play? where they're both trapped on the middle ground earth for whatever reason and they have to fit in and stumble into each other?

This seems fun! are you willing to do this as a sort of tie into kinda a demon x angel play? where they're both trapped on the middle ground earth for whatever reason and they have to fit in and stumble into each other?
Yep! If you could pm me, that'd be fantastic

I'm interested in any of these
though this >* means I am ready to kill for these storylines (the more "*" there are the higher up I want to role play them, bold is also the role I want to play, no bold means i am cool with playing eithr one hpe I don't sound to rude- .w.)

****Mermaid/Selkie/Siren x Sailor

Mage x Royalty

******Healer x Warrior

*Moon x Sun (mages, gods, etc)

Death x Life (mages, gods, etc)

Popular student x unpopular/outcast student

****“okay I know that being in the woods at 2am is a weird thing to be doing but my friend called me and- wait, why are youin the woods at 2am, fuck I’m going to die aren’t I?” (reminds me of a teen wolf thing-)

**I'm a criminal and I kidnapped you for a ransom because I'm in some deep debts but you just won't shut up so I'm reconsidering my life choices right now.

I'm in need of money so I'm going on a quest for some people but I'm just a healer so I need someone who can actually fight please come with me.

I'm interested in any of these
though this >* means I am ready to kill for these storylines (the more "*" there are the higher up I want to role play them, bold is also the role I want to play, no bold means i am cool with playing eithr one hpe I don't sound to rude- .w.)

****Mermaid/Selkie/Siren x Sailor

Mage x Royalty

******Healer x Warrior

*Moon x Sun (mages, gods, etc)

Death x Life (mages, gods, etc)

Popular student x unpopular/outcast student

****“okay I know that being in the woods at 2am is a weird thing to be doing but my friend called me and- wait, why are youin the woods at 2am, fuck I’m going to die aren’t I?” (reminds me of a teen wolf thing-)

**I'm a criminal and I kidnapped you for a ransom because I'm in some deep debts but you just won't shut up so I'm reconsidering my life choices right now.

I'm in need of money so I'm going on a quest for some people but I'm just a healer so I need someone who can actually fight please come with me.
I'm super in the mood for the woods at 2 am one! If you could PM me that'd be great

Still looking!! I have a lot of free time after next week, so I'm looking to do some writing. Also added a new tab, but will be weeding out the other ones soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back