• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Many interests - Fandom & Original & Realistic

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I decided to make a new post for my search.

Short info to myself;

• I'm a 26y/o female
  • GMT+1
  • I reply several times a week - maybe even a day
  • Post length varies from 1 to many paragraphs (usually 200words at least)
  • 3rd person, past tense
  • Very communicative - love making moodboards and the like
  • I do rp with Faceclaims (Realistic and drawn)
  • Able to take any gender

What I would wish for in every setting/Scenario
  • Have romance involved
  • Detailed replies from my partner
  • If CanonxOC please be able to double up for me!
  • For that, please be able to rp a male chara.
  • Please be 18+
  • Be able to reply at least once a week (More is good :) )
  • RP here, discord or Gdocs (Though docs would be my fav)
I have a few ideas, though my absolute favourite is going to be in top of the list. The rest is in no special order :)

I very recently started to rewatch the series. On it's original run, I came to the end of season one or so... BUT - I kinda spoilered myself through the fan-wiki anyway. So I know a bit about some plot-points in the series.
I would love if you could play as JOHN MURPHY against my OC.
As that certain universe seems to be super big and kinda sandbox-like, I would love to go above and beyond with ideas for plots and the like. Even though I am rather newish to the series, just throw a character name to me and I will try my utmost best to get into the role! (For doubling purpose of course!)

Lately I've been back to reading Jiliane Hoffmans books. (Think Retribution, Pretty Little Things...)
I am totally open whether this is a;
Detective x Lawyer
Detective x Victim / victim to be
Or anything like that under the sun. I want to make it dramatic, hopefully a little realistic.

Think of Valerian - The city of a thousand planets. Or maybe The Expanse, Avatar, Star Wars, Startrek, Stargate... Anything goes. The universe is a damn big sandbox to play in it and I love it. I am a passionate "No Mans Sky" player and it's just overall very fascinating.

I love Outlander. Due to the time-traveling aspect, it leaves room for a lot.
I've been thinking in particular about two things;
traveling to the viking-times or traveling to the european royalty times. (Think of the Welfen, Hohenzollern...)
I'm not an expert on european history. But, I do know a thing and a half, maybe. Make this crazy, make this weird, I'm all in for it.

I love love love this fandom and would love to delve into that fully.
As I'm not new to that, I already have 2 OC's - ready to explore any of the ages you'd like. For that purpose, I would be super happy if you could rp as;
  • Thranduil
  • Glorfindel
  • Aragorn
  • Haldir
  • Maedhros
  • Basically - give me an elven warrior, can also be completely oc!

Well, I love this universe. It's big, some parts unexplored and I have a very active mind. Let's explore stuff left and right from the main-story. Or make a complete new story?
If we keep it to the main-story, I'd love if you could rp as Robb Stark. Or maybe even Oberyn Martell!

I have absolutely no idea for that, but if someone hits me up, why not.
There are a few celebrities I think I would like to have against an OC in a SoL.
  • Lee Pace
  • Richard Harmon
  • Andy Biersack
  • MGK / Machine Gun Kelly
  • Nathaniel Buzolic
  • Reita or Ruki from The Gazette

And last but not least, have a writing sample.
My starters are usually long and may shorten over time. Though I really dislike one-liners and will stop rp'ing with you.

Aimlessly, the female ran wherever her feet carried her. What for an awful time to travel, she thought to herself. Just a few weeks ago, she had gone against all her morals and ethics and killed her latest master in Braavos. She had robbed him of the money he had carried and had bought herself a passage, in hopes it would take her back to Mussovy. But in her hurry, Sirysa had not listened to where the ship would be going and the female still had little to no knowledge about the world aside from Mussovy.

For a long while, the copper-haired had thought the ship was sailing up north and then east. But it had gone south and west, into a river. The realization came very late. Actually only when the ship was attacked from the riverbanks. Turmoil arose and aside from trying to keep her insides in, she now needed to escape.

The ship was burning - even though the wood was damp. Cold and thick smoke blurred her vision and coated her lungs. When she jumped from the ship, no one followed her. It was the beginning of the night, and no one had probably paid attention to her. Swimming to the shore, she kept on running.

By now her linen shirt underneath the suede tunic was dry again - as well as the dark pair of pants she wore. Even her cloak was. She ran along the riverbank, keeping herself low and hidden between the bushes whenever she heard something. Following the riders, the copper-haired soon reached big buildings that seemed to form a bridge across the river. An awfully ugly-looking place, but her best bet to get to know where she actually was and how she could get home. Her hopes of rest and clarification soon ended, because there was also turmoil from the place coming.

She snuck in with other soldiers, the hood of her cloak pulled over her head. It hid her exotic looks and made her appearance a little more boyish. Inside the yard, soldiers gathered and drew their swords and prepared for attack. What was just going on? Sirysa quickly moved to hide again, behind what seemed to be the stables. From there, a small tunnel led to somewhere and the young woman was determined to find that out, rather than being killed. The small tunnel was barely high enough to get through while crouching, but it led inside the building. A piece of fabric blocked the way and sight, but she could still hear what happened inside the next room. People screamed, she heard metal clash on metal, and soon enough the horrible smell of iron reached her nose.

Carefully shoving the big tapestry aside, her eyes widen in horror. So many people were slaughtered on the floor, laying in their own blood. Her stomach turned and Sirysa had a hard time keeping herself from screaming out. Sirysa was frozen in her movement before her eyes noticed that one of the men, laying on the floor still breathed. Very faintly, but he did. An hour passed and slowly the room emptied with the dead bodies still laying around. Only then the female was sure everyone had left, she sneaked inside. From looking over all these people, only that one man with dark curls seemed to be alive. Arrows were stuck in his chest. To get him through the tunnel, she had to pull them out.

"Shh", she made and laid a finger on her lips, before she pulled the arrows out, being as careful as she possibly could. "There's a way", she whispered and forcefully tried to get this man up to moving. They had to reach the tunnel before someone came back. For a moment both could hide there, before fleeing further. Outside and away from this madness, Sirysa could tend to his wounds, but for that, he needed to move. "Go", she whispered, stress in her voice.
"We need to go", she stressed again and tried to shove him towards the tunnel. Whatever he had seen, in whatever relationship he stood to all these people - if he wanted to live, he needed to move. And Sirysa surely wanted to see the next day.

Anyway, hope you have a nice day and thanks for the time you took to read this ^^

Last edited:
I did an edit to it and am searching for a "The 100" rp!

bump

New Update! Searching for new things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back