• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Steve stoped and then said "those rubber bracelets, there where popular when I got out of the Ice, we can make them look like those, there are thick enough to hind machinery or whatever, I don't know who would be able to do it ether though"
Clint writes notes:"we need to find someone..."
"well, it can't hurt to ask Shield for some support in these situations. If not we will have to explore our options in other sources of making them. We can also consider asking the students not to use their powers but I can't see that working well given the current situation. of course I could explore what Wayne Industries can make for us since we do have a tech side of things"
Clint thought about it:"i guess we can split up and ask each one..."
Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood S Surfergirlgeek

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet swapped a glance with her brother. "Okay, if you insist, though we usually work better together or alone. I'll head inside then." Blue nodded. "I'll go with you Arrow."

Violet swapped a glance with her brother. "Okay, if you insist, though we usually work better together or alone. I'll head inside then." Blue nodded. "I'll go with you Arrow."
Arrow nod heading to rooftop with blue

White archer crawl out of vent over to behind large crates, checking from corner at the scene

The several men in white and men with guns

Daredevil tilt his head a bit hearing someone crawling up to him, he pull out his batons

Jay walks into the school from being missing for who knows how long. Looking scared he walks the halls during the school into a winter wonderland

"Yes maybe splitting up and asking our resources, might be best. But Id like to move this along as quickly as possible, we need to get things back to normal"
Clint tells bruce:"i'll call shield and ask..."

Kaito gets a drink of water

Steve says "if you need help Clint, let me know. I don't know a lot of peole but I can still make calls if your give me numbers"
Clint look at steve and nod, put phone in other hand:"i'll let you know steve, but actually i do have a errand if you want to help me out? I need you to check the dorms upstairs and see which students are still here so we can get the janitors to move the stuff the dropouts are gonna come back to get to make room for any new students..."

"On it" steve says and walked out to go check, he grabs a clipboard and a roster then goes to see who is still here and marking then off.
So far lily, terry and kaito, swift, mark, and nightcrawler were still at the school
So five rooms are still good

The others needed to be cleaned out, so mark x on those not there

Jay counties wandering the halls getting more scared. The winter wonderland in the school gets worse.
(Open for interreaction)

Arrow nod heading to rooftop with blue

White archer crawl out of vent over to behind large crates, checking from corner at the scene

The several men in white and men with guns

Daredevil tilt his head a bit hearing someone crawling up to him, he pull out his batons
Violet went inside the building and started to canvass the area. Meanwhile on the roof, Blue slunk over to Daredevil and tried to tackle him.

Violet went inside the building and started to canvass the area. Meanwhile on the roof, Blue slunk over to Daredevil and tried to tackle him.
Daredevil hit blue with a baton causing him to stumble back

Arrow shot an arrow at him

Daredevil move out of the way hearing it shot at him then look at them speaking deep tone:"who are you?"

White archer shot an arrow at the electric pane, causing the power to go out

The men stay on guard pulling out their guns

Jay try s to find the people he knows. Holding back a scream the school has a blizzard inside. He makes his way down the dorm hallway.
(Open for inter inerreation.)

Daredevil hit blue with a baton causing him to stumble back

Arrow shot an arrow at him

Daredevil move out of the way hearing it shot at him then look at them speaking deep tone:"who are you?"

White archer shot an arrow at the electric pane, causing the power to go out

The men stay on guard pulling out their guns
Blue kicked Daredevil's knee. "That's what i was going to ask you," he said, with the voice modulater changing his voice.

Violet slipped into the building, looking down at Fisk and the men in white.

Blue kicked Daredevil's knee. "That's what i was going to ask you," he said, with the voice modulater changing his voice.

Violet slipped into the building, looking down at Fisk and the men in white.
Daredevil block the kick with his batons flips him back:"sorry but i have an enemy here i have to stop..."

In the dark, the men in white walk over near violet searching for any intruders

There was a loud commotion near them, fisks men with guns start shooting at the rooftop window causing it to shatter as they were fighting white archer

White archer dodging and blocking punches, she does a side flip and kick causing two men to fall back

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay screams because his flash backs are to dark for him. He got beaten up when he was kidnapped.
(Open for anyone to talk to him)

Bruce steps outside the teacher's lounge for a moment and calls Lucius Fox at Wayne Industries to see if he could help out with the design and manufacturing of the bracelets

Bruce steps outside the teacher's lounge for a moment and calls Lucius Fox at Wayne Industries to see if he could help out with the design and manufacturing of the bracelets
While in hallway though it was very cold and covered in lots of ice and snow from SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD ) and there was a scream from him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back