• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The twins grabbed a few more weapons — Swift could hear her best friend Echo saying ‘Really? More weapons?’ — before making their way out to where Oliver was. Being trained by the League Of Assassins, they were used to carrying at least twenty or thirty hidden weapons everywhere they went, a common source of disbelief for people outside the League.

“Okay,” said Swift once they had all joined up. “Should I text those creepy dudes back and ask them where to go, or are we just storming the place?”

The twins grabbed a few more weapons — Swift could hear her best friend Echo saying ‘Really? More weapons?’ — before making their way out to where Oliver was. Being trained by the League Of Assassins, they were used to carrying at least twenty or thirty hidden weapons everywhere they went, a common source of disbelief for people outside the League.

“Okay,” said Swift once they had all joined up. “Should I text those creepy dudes back and ask them where to go, or are we just storming the place?”
Arrow looked at them:"we will storm the place but carefully..." he goes with them to the werehouse

Meanwhile at the werehouse, daredevil and white archer look through rooftop window seeing several men in white and some of fisks men.

Fisk wilson and vlad were in the main top floor preparing a machine

Swift looked at Mark and sigh. “Doesn’t that take away the whole fun of storming the place? Whatever, let’s go.” The twins went tot he garage and took their motorcycles to the warehouse. “Okay, what’s the plan?”

Swift looked at Mark and sigh. “Doesn’t that take away the whole fun of storming the place? Whatever, let’s go.” The twins went tot he garage and took their motorcycles to the warehouse. “Okay, what’s the plan?”
Arrow held up a hand:"someone or something is on the rooftop..."
He said noticing two hard to see figures

Daredevil kept looking through the rooftop window while white archer sneaks in through vents

Bruce sat down in the teacher lounge at a table folding his arm trying to figure out the best terms to allow Kaito and Anya to return to the school

Steve is in the teachers lounge looking for something, he forgot what when he hured the knock. He whent over and he opend the door.
Clint looks over at steve

Kaito walks in after steve opened the door:"i need to talk to principal bruce..."

He looks at Clint clearing his throat “Perhaps we need to revisit our school policies and re-examine how we can better protect our students”

He then looks at Kaito as they walk in “Yes? What can I do for now”? He replied hearing them say they needed to talk to him

He looks at Clint clearing his throat “Perhaps we need to revisit our school policies and re-examine how we can better protect our students”

He then looks at Kaito as they walk in “Yes? What can I do for now”? He replied hearing them say they needed to talk to him
Clint writing it down on paper:"well so far mostly we have is secruity cameras for protecting students or staff helps"

Kaito look at bruce:"anya will not be returning...she just got an acceptance letter from horizon high"

Clint writing it down on paper:"well so far mostly we have is secruity cameras for protecting students or staff helps"

Kaito look at bruce:"anya will not be returning...she just got an acceptance letter from horizon high"
“ well that’s unfortunate we are loosing them. Then perhaps we need to look into security staff and a better security system. And perhaps we need some more ideas on blending in our school”

“ well that’s unfortunate we are loosing them. Then perhaps we need to look into security staff and a better security system. And perhaps we need some more ideas on blending in our school”
Clint get an idea:"sir what about allowing sport competition with the normal school?"

Kaito thinks about it:"well i would say allow normal students but that would be bad. What about no uniforms?"

Arrow held up a hand:"someone or something is on the rooftop..."
He said noticing two hard to see figures

Daredevil kept looking through the rooftop window while white archer sneaks in through vents
The twins, in their Blue and Violet Arrow suits, frowned. “Want us to take care of it?”
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Clint get an idea:"sir what about allowing sport competition with the normal school?"

Kaito thinks about it:"well i would say allow normal students but that would be bad. What about no uniforms?"
He put his elbows onto the table interlocking his hands and resting his chin "Yes that might be a good idea but we might want to make sure our athletes don't use their powers because that's what got us in this mess. How do you guys feel about removing the uniforms? I like the idea of an entrance exam, we still want to remain elite."

He put his elbows onto the table interlocking his hands and resting his chin "Yes that might be a good idea but we might want to make sure our athletes don't use their powers because that's what got us in this mess. How do you guys feel about removing the uniforms? I like the idea of an entrance exam, we still want to remain elite."
Clint mentions:"maybe we could ask them to not use their powers or give them power dampening bracelets..."

Kaito tells bruce:"i think removing the uniforms might make the other students be able to express themselves more within dress code....seems lily been doing that this week" he frown
Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood S Surfergirlgeek

"Personally I like the uniforms, but than I agen to say I'm old fashioned is an understatement. I like the idea of the sports, and the bracelets so there aren't any accidents but I also think if the whole team are wearing brackets it wold look fishy. " steve gave his two cents.

"I Like the bracelet idea clint. Perhaps we can make the bracelets look like sweatbands so it doesn't look as fishy. Maybe we can remove the uniforms on a probational period to see how it goes, before making a final decision on the uniforms"

"Personally I like the uniforms, but than I agen to say I'm old fashioned is an understatement. I like the idea of the sports, and the bracelets so there aren't any accidents but I also think if the whole team are wearing brackets it wold look fishy. " steve gave his two cents.
Clint tells steve:"we could make them team bracelets somehow"

"I Like the bracelet idea clint. Perhaps we can make the bracelets look like sweatbands so it doesn't look as fishy. Maybe we can remove the uniforms on a probational period to see how it goes, before making a final decision on the uniforms"
Clint listen to bruce idea and nod:"thing is who is gonna make them? I dont know if shield is willing to help and we dont have anyone we know of that makes gadgets..."

Kaito nod:"kinda like a vote i like it...."

Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood S Surfergirlgeek

Steve stoped and then said "those rubber bracelets, there where popular when I got out of the Ice, we can make them look like those, there are thick enough to hind machinery or whatever, I don't know who would be able to do it ether though"

"well, it can't hurt to ask Shield for some support in these situations. If not we will have to explore our options in other sources of making them. We can also consider asking the students not to use their powers but I can't see that working well given the current situation. of course I could explore what Wayne Industries can make for us since we do have a tech side of things"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back