• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He lands next to superior Spider-Man. "Okay Spider-Man I know you swapped minds with Peter, cause I saw one similat to you in a crisis of meeting other Spider-Men." (Spider-Geddon)
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Albert walks with Anya to a nearby clothing store. "Come on I'm buying."
@Miasmith17

He lands next to superior Spider-Man. "Okay Spider-Man I know you swapped minds with Peter, cause I saw one similat to you in a crisis of meeting other Spider-Men." (Spider-Geddon)
Comicwolf Comicwolf
@Miasmith17
Anya smiled and picks out few dresses to try on

Comicwolf Comicwolf
@Miasmith17
Superior spidey suprised:"others? It seems highly unlikely.....well since you know that means you know that peter is gone and wont be returning"

"Well maybe, but Peter got back when Ock realized Peter was better. You're kinda like the Otto from my world."
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Albert: "Look at you all ready for the dance." He smiles at her. "So which one or ones will you take?"

"Well maybe, but Peter got back when Ock realized Peter was better. You're kinda like the Otto from my world."
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Albert: "Look at you all ready for the dance." He smiles at her. "So which one or ones will you take?"
Anya holds up the black dress or blue one:"which looks better?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Superior spidey laugh:"peter better? I am a much better, smarter and intelligent than that student"

"Look Otto, Peter will eventually go back to the body that is rightfully his. You can't just claim his body making it yours."
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Albert looks at Anya. "Your pick Anya." He looks at her and smiles. He does a flip and stays leaning on a wall. @Miasmith17

"Look Otto, Peter will eventually go back to the body that is rightfully his. You can't just claim his body making it yours."
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Albert looks at Anya. "Your pick Anya." He looks at her and smiles. He does a flip and stays leaning on a wall. @Miasmith17
Superior spidey chuckled:"thats funny...because he is long gone now. No one knows where he is or if he is still even alive"

"That's what you think Otto. It's not true. Now don't talk that way cause the other you gave up a Spider-Man to the inheritors cause you thought you were all that. You can't be a hero if you keep that attittude up."

"That's what you think Otto. It's not true. Now don't talk that way cause the other you gave up a Spider-Man to the inheritors cause you thought you were all that. You can't be a hero if you keep that attittude up."
Superior spidey:"but its true i destroyed the evidence.....i am and will be a much better hero" he threw a small device from web shooter, it was to shock and knock out this other spiderman

He dodges the punch as he goes for an uppercutt. Comicwolf Comicwolf

Albert looks at Anya
"I was already a gentleman I just don't like it when people threaten me. That's why I had to teach them a lesson."

He dodges the punch as he goes for an uppercutt. Comicwolf Comicwolf

Albert looks at Anya
"I was already a gentleman I just don't like it when people threaten me. That's why I had to teach them a lesson."
Superior spidey does a jump flip backward to dodge, then kick sweep at his legs to make him fall

Zachjoker Zachjoker
Nurse walk over to stephan amd clint:"i have found the match for lily blood donator but i have found something suprising"

Stephen looked at her puzzled. He wondered what could be more surprising then what they had already discovered. "What have you discovered nurse?"
@Miasmith17
Nurse:"her red blood and dna match one of the staff members...its an exact match..."
Clint eyes widen:"wait does that mean they are related somehow?"

"That really is the only answer Clint, for it to be a exact match they must be closely related... So nurse who is it, who are we looking for?"
@Miasmith17
Nurse felt afraid of saying:"well if i say then someone is gonna have to tell mr wayne at some point later....the person is...oliver queen"
Clint looked very suprised:"wait what?!"

Nurse was talking with them far from her office so lily didnt hear them

"well then that's quite interesting indeed." Strange turned to clint. "Since I just got here I believe you should tell him he might take it better coming from you if he doesn't already know."
@Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back