• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The first words that Left Jason were of course about cigarettes, the man smelled like tobacco, gun powder, and engine oil. He spent most of his time with guns, bikes, and smokes, why wouldn’t those be the activities he used to unwind.

Along with alcohol and fighting with Damian, of course, the two more aggressive siblings loved to scrap until they were bloody.

Another method Jason left out but the look Tim was given from across the room did being an intense flush to his cheeks. He didn’t have a quip, though he did hope Jason couldn’t feel the nervous energy that had pooled in him. Wasn’t it so like Jason to bring everything back to being crude.

“I don’t love tobacco, I did love that jazz cigarette you provided. I could get used to that” Tim said, a small burst of nervous chatter. He was disappointed in himself for getting so flustered again, he always suspected Jason saved those comments just to get a rise out of Tim.

When Jason called him babe, Tim rolled his eyes, already trying to remind himself Jason thrived on antagonizing him. The comments about his size did raise an eyebrow, though he didn’t flinch when Jason stood up.

“Don’t get any ideas, Todd, I’m a lady” Tim teased, though he was interested in this activity Jason wanted to invite him to, he couldn’t help but save a little sass to throw back over in safe quantities.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Anya smiled:"so far no one has found out....me and a friend are only here till our school gets rebuilt....yes that is i dont know why he is here"
She became more curious about clint
Clint goes into kitchen in cafeteria
BaikynTakyr BaikynTakyr
((Sorry for the wait. Had a ton of homework to power through))

As Clint departed into the cafeteria, Peter's stomach rumbled. He hadn't eaten all day. He made a mental note to speak by a nearby sandwich shop soon.

Returning his attention to Anya, Peter arched a brow. "Oh, what happened to your old school? Uhhh, if you don't mind me asking, I mean."

((Sorry for the wait. Had a ton of homework to power through))

As Clint departed into the cafeteria, Peter's stomach rumbled. He hadn't eaten all day. He made a mental note to speak by a nearby sandwich shop soon.

Returning his attention to Anya, Peter arched a brow. "Oh, what happened to your old school? Uhhh, if you don't mind me asking, I mean."
(Thats fine i understand)
(*small knock on your screen*
hey there names kyu....usually deadpool would do this but um he is currently passed out on the couch *fixes his own raven brown hair and looks at sleeping deadpool on couch then back at you*
so basically there was a rp before this one that i have to explain about....basically it was a group about midtown high...long story short while spidey was fighting green goblin...goblin blew up the school so thats why many students are tranfering to different schools *checks time* did that explain most of it? Because i gotta fly i got a client that needs help romancing a certain billionare playboy at a masqurade ball *he winked*) also anya isnt from this world)
Anya look down and cross her arms:"midtown high was destroyed by green goblin, spiderman tried to stop it but it was too late....something seems off about him recently"
She was hungry as well
BaikynTakyr BaikynTakyr

Lyth Lyth

Dick gave Alecto a soft smile about her question on all his brothers... it was evident that she had done some homework on Bruce and his family.
A sudden thought flashed across his mind...
What if she had read aaaaallllll the tabloids on all his family?
Dick didn't mind being a teenage heart throb in the tabloids eyes but they had to stretch things all the time. Like even if he was around a girl and photos had been taken... the headline would be "Dick Grayson son of Bruce Wayne seen with three different girls in one day."
And who were those three different girls??? One was his dentist who he was on a first name bases with. His smile wasn't just some kind of amazing universal accident. He looked after his teeth.
Another was one of Bruce's girlfriend at the time and the photo had been taken back on so no one saw her face and how much older she looked to Dick at the time.
The last one was a friend from his old school he was doing a group protect with.
He didn't mind being somewhat famous in Gotham... but when the tabloids went on with complete rubbish he hated it.

"Three of us are... Damian is Bruce's real son, but he treats us all the same. I know loosing my patents was hard... but it was just me and them and I would do anything for it to be like that again... but then I wouldn't have my brothers."
He smiled a little sadly at the thought. He loved all three of them like they shared the same blood flowing through their vains.
He would just about do anything for them... and if he ever had a choice of getting his parents back and then loosing his family he had now...
He wouldn't change a thing.

Dick took a deep breath and forced himself not to think about it anymore.
He had to think about the here and now... and that was with Alec.

He paid for their ride and gently helped Alec get into the bared pod that contained a padded seat to only one side.

He sat down beside Alec and as the pod was only small, he was sitting so close to her that she would be able to smell his sweet, spicy cinnamon smelling cologne.

He didn't know if he would he pushing it... but forgive the broadness of his shoulders, he gently slipped his right arm on the back of the seat where Alec was sitting.

He smiled down at her with his deep, chocolate eyes and couldn't but help notice how beautiful her eyes were.
They were almost intoxicating to look into...

"I'm a gymnast... so I can... I'll show you when we reach the top."
With that the bared pod's door was closed and the fairestwheel started to move.

Elliott
He listened as she spoke, noting the airquotes around father. So she was in some way adopted. Just like him, although he imagined the cirumstantaces were very different to hers. They probably didn't involve a notoriously untrustable mage, with questionable parenting skills and the ability to piss off almost anybody by simply entering a room.

"It was my adoptive father's idea to send me here." he gestured at the grounds of Xavier school as he said the word 'here'. "Not exactly my idea of what to do with my life, but hey what can you do?" he shrugged.

The correct answer to her question would be it's more of a home to me than Attilan ever was. Elliott had grown to love this little blue world, considered insignificant by so many of the so called "grander" alien civilisations. "It's not as different to my planet as you would think it would be. Not as technologically advanced, but that's a good thing. But overall there's the same types of people, with the same type of problems and same kinds of redeeming qualities. It's a lot more polluted though. I like it here. There is far more variety here than up there though. Espescially scenery wise."

He paused, gathering this thoughts before asking a question "do you think this place is really as good as it's reputation, or has there been some exaggeration on the part of the people in charge?" It was probabaly not the kind of question she had been expecting him to ask, but he was curious.

Lyth Lyth (Tabitha)

Alecto hadn’t been treated this politely in quite some time, she was quite taken with the way Dick expressed an interest in her and seemed comfortable enough to speak freely with her. Her own willingness to share her thoughts and feelings at been met with strange looks since she’d arrived, quickly she had learned that humans seemed to be allergic to sharing their feelings.

“Do you all get along?” Another polite question, Alecto had family, it wasn’t uncommon for there to be some friction. Her knowledge of the Wayne family wasn’t extensive, only knowing that Bruce was a billionaire and had collected a few orphans over the years. She hadn’t even recognized Dick when she’d seen him at the school, the thought struck her that he may be suspicious of her.

The comment about him being a gymnast brought a curious smile to her, she wasn’t sure what athletics he had planned. Alecto did however decide to just relax and enjoy herself, she liked him.

“Are you trying to impress me, Dick Grayson?” She asked, her smile somewhat coy as she finally showed she was quite aware of how flirting worked. Cautious still on her end, she didn’t want him to assume her some kind of gold digger or social climber. “Because so far you’re doing well” Perhaps to honest, but she was beginning to find herself becoming pleasantly nervous.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Peter's brows shot up, eyes wide with shock. Who would've thought that he'd run into someone from his old school, here for identical reasons!

He shifted slightly at the mention of Spider-Man, or rather, the other Spider-Man. The existence of the multiverse, despite being one of the coolest revelations he'd had in his entire life, still took some getting used to. Not to mention, he somehow hadn't even met the other Spider-Man yet.

"You went to Midtown? That's crazy, I used to go there too! Before..." He trailed off. The memory of seeing the school ablaze sent a chill down his spine. He hadn't been there to intervene. Even the other Spider-Man wasn't fast enough to prevent the destruction the Goblin had wrought upon the school.

Peter's stomach gave another rumble, shaking the thought out of his mind. His gaze flitted between Anya and the building's exit. "Uhhh, hey, you hungry? I was thinking I'd swing by this great sandwich place nearby, seeing as I haven't had lunch. Or breakfast...." He frowned. "....Or anything since yesterday evening."
@Miasmith17

Lily look at oliver, she wince as she turned back over towards him:"otherwise i feel drained and sore....hey clint can you get that item?"
Clint didnt know what she meant then understood he left to go into cafeteria into the back kitchen area
Lily look through the snacks with a smile:"your not the only one who says that i have heard another say i almost gave them heart attacks...."

Voice spoke in his mind:'i must go now....thank you'
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Oliver had so many thoughts going through his mind.
Lily had been torn apart, put back together again and now she was smiling?
He sat down on the bed beside her and looked at her with confusion.
"Want to share some light on everything that happened today, Lil?"

He froze when the voice spoke to him and then relaxed.
'Okay... thanks for your help, Voice.'
He knew the voice would be able to here his thoughts.

He ran a hand through his blond hair. He couldn't get the image of what her father had done to her. How could anyone do that to a kid?

Peter's brows shot up, eyes wide with shock. Who would've thought that he'd run into someone from his old school, here for identical reasons!

He shifted slightly at the mention of Spider-Man, or rather, the other Spider-Man. The existence of the multiverse, despite being one of the coolest revelations he'd had in his entire life, still took some getting used to. Not to mention, he somehow hadn't even met the other Spider-Man yet.

"You went to Midtown? That's crazy, I used to go there too! Before..." He trailed off. The memory of seeing the school ablaze sent a chill down his spine. He hadn't been there to intervene. Even the other Spider-Man wasn't fast enough to prevent the destruction the Goblin had wrought upon the school.

Peter's stomach gave another rumble, shaking the thought out of his mind. His gaze flitted between Anya and the building's exit. "Uhhh, hey, you hungry? I was thinking I'd swing by this great sandwich place nearby, seeing as I haven't had lunch. Or breakfast...." He frowned. "....Or anything since yesterday evening."
@Miasmith17
Anya:"yeah....."
She watch his emotions change then notice he shook his head...was there something he wasnt telling her.
"Yes i am starving, but i dont know if we are allowed to leave the school" she said with a frown
BaikynTakyr BaikynTakyr

Peter peered at the exit once more, then back at her, shrugging.
"Classes are out. It should be okay, right? I mean if not, I don't suppose we could still grab something from the cafeteria?"
@Miasmith17

Oliver had so many thoughts going through his mind.
Lily had been torn apart, put back together again and now she was smiling?
He sat down on the bed beside her and looked at her with confusion.
"Want to share some light on everything that happened today, Lil?"

He froze when the voice spoke to him and then relaxed.
'Okay... thanks for your help, Voice.'
He knew the voice would be able to here his thoughts.

He ran a hand through his blond hair. He couldn't get the image of what her father had done to her. How could anyone do that to a kid?
Lily was silently fake smiling, its what she usually does to prevent ohers from seeing her real pain. It wasnt the first time it had happened.
She watch as oliver sat on the other bed near her and ask her a questions
Lily look at him after picking a small bag of chips:"which part?"
She doesnt like to talk about it much
The bracelet on his right wrist turned back into white symbiote and crawled down his hand onto the bed he was sitting on
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"If you want, we could eat outside," Peter suggested, gesturing to the exit. "We could grab a bench beneath one of those maple trees."
Anya smiled:"that would be great its usually cold in the evening times"
Clint walks past them carrying a medium brown paper bag
BaikynTakyr BaikynTakyr

Lily was silently fake smiling, its what she usually does to prevent ohers from seeing her real pain. It wasnt the first time it had happened.
She watch as oliver sat on the other bed near her and ask her a questions
Lily look at him after picking a small bag of chips:"which part?"
She doesnt like to talk about it much
The bracelet on his right wrist turned back into white symbiote and crawled down his hand onto the bed he was sitting on
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

He watched the thing crawl from his hand and his eyes widened slightly. So it was the white watch.
"Well... you could start by explaining that thing."

Oliver's eyes were wide as he watched it call over to Lily.

He watched the thing crawl from his hand and his eyes widened slightly. So it was the white watch.
"Well... you could start by explaining that thing."

Oliver's eyes were wide as he watched it call over to Lily.
Small White symbiote crawl up onto lily bed and nuzzle her hand
Lily takes a small piece of metal out of her pocket, looking at oliver then the white symbiote:"that thing has feelings *she glare at him then stop glaring* this is a symbiote a creature from space"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

A grin played onto Peter's lips. "Great!" he exclaimed, peering down briefly. Even though he'd missed all of his classes, he was glad to have made a new friend out of it.

He gave Hawkeye a brief glance as he passed them with a brown bag clutched in hand. Assuming it to be a meal from the cafeteria, Peter cheerfully said, "Looks like like we're in luck; the kitchen's not closed."

Assuming she'd follow along, Peter started on his way down the hall, towards the cafeteria. "So, what do you want? I'll pay?" he asked, fishing some change out of his pocket.

@Miasmith17

Lyth Lyth

Dick smiled when he thought about his brothers. He loved all of them and he seemed to be the only one that could get along with just every single oine if them.

"I get on with them... But for then some days I feel like I have to be the peace maker. They get on sometime... usually only when Alfred is in the room."
He smiled down at her as the pod was lifted slowly higher.

The stars where shiny bright that night that there reflection could be seen in the water to their left.
On the right the city lights flickered almost like fairy light.
Everything always looked better from a hight advantage.
Or maybe that was because Dick had always found comfort in hights.

He couldn't stop the sight pink ting of color come to his cheeks as she pointed out how Dick was flirting with her.
A cheeky grin came to his face and he bit his index finger as he looked into her eyes.
His elbow was still resting on the seat that was attached to the finger he was biting.
A slightly nervous chuckle came from him.
Okay... she could see right through him and although he was a little imbaraced to realize that Alec could see how much he actually liked her... He did like not having to not play those frustrating games of not knowing what a girl was thinking.
Alec just spoke her mind and he enjoyed that about her.
And then she said she was doing well with it...
Okay. So his usual comfortable self was playing off well.

Alecto was something different and special. He had, had a few girlfriends in he past, but he could never fully connect with them on a deep level. Most of them just wanted attention and to try and become more popular in school.
But he could tell that Alec was different to them.

"Sorry... here I am flirting and answering all your questions..."
He chuckled again and looked into his eyes.
He couldn't wipe the stupid smile off his face.
He felt like such a dork.
"What about you? Do you have any siblings?"

He waited until they reached the top when he climbed out of the bars and hung on so he could talk face to face with Alecto. That and he felt like he needed to treat her with more respect. She was special and not like other girls... He didn't want to ruin anything with her because of his stupid teenage hormones.

He then flips himself upside down down by his legs on one of the bars and grinned as he watched her face.
He had always wanted to climb out if the cage of one of the fairestwheel pods and now he had finally done it.

Last edited:
@Miasmith17

"Oh..."
Opps... yes he had guessed it must be quite intelligent, but having seen it for what it really was... it reminded him of some kind of strange pet.

"How does a teenage girl end up with a symbiote from space?"
Now his curiousity was getting the better of him. He was supposed to he counciling the girl... but he supposed talking about her pet might help brake the ice between them... as if saving her life hadn't already broken enough ice.

@Miasmith17

"Oh..."
Opps... yes he had guessed it must be quite intelligent, but having seen it for what it really was... it reminded him of some kind of strange pet.

"How does a teenage girl end up with a symbiote from space?"
Now his curiousity was getting the better of him. He was supposed to he counciling the girl... but he supposed talking about her pet might help brake the ice between them... as if saving her life hadn't already broken enough ice.
She didnt know that it was oliver that saved her life, since all she saw was arrow trying to save her before she passed out.
Lily thought about it:"well it crashes on earth in manhatten a year ago. I found it alone in a alleyway and saved it from being found by oscorp"
Clint open the door and walks in holding a medium brown bag
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

@Miasmith17

Oliver sat back and leant his back against the wall that was beside the bed he was currently sitting on.

He smiled softly and watched Lily with the symbiote. It was obvious that the two had been together for a while.
"So you saved her life?"

He glanced over at Clint and gave him a slight smile.
He had lashed out at the man verbally in his own state of stress... He just hoped Clint wouldn't take the things he had said too personally.

Tabitha happily listened to Elloitt speak, finding her own space to lean nearby, so far she seemed to have found someone happy to chat. Sliding herself up to sit on a ledge to get a little more comfortable, the blond seemed to be really listening to each of his words carefully. A habit she couldn’t help, it was ingrained within to gather as much intelligence as possible.

“Seems there’s a bunch of us with adoptive parents, aren’t we a lucky bunch” She teased before resuming listening to the bits of information about his home world. Tabitha truly was fascinated with the idea of completely different planets with their own entire civilizations and histories.

The next comment actually drew a delighted giggle from her as her opinion on the school was asked, she hadn’t quite put much thought into it.

“You’re not out here spying for Mr. Wayne, are you? Trying to size up how the students feel?” She truly was teasing now, she was sure that Mr. Wayne didn’t have the time to bother with something so silly.

“I’m sure it has its merits, no doubt they exaggerate a little to fill space” Tabitha did her best to stay neutral. She hadn’t attended the school for too long, it was her second year now. She really hadn’t considered the quality of the school, only blindly following Cable’s commands.

“So, is the roof your usual haunt?” She didn’t want the conversation to die out, though she was gently kicking herself for making such feeble small talk.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

@Miasmith17

Oliver sat back and leant his back against the wall that was beside the bed he was currently sitting on.

He smiled softly and watched Lily with the symbiote. It was obvious that the two had been together for a while.
"So you saved her life?"

He glanced over at Clint and gave him a slight smile.
He had lashed out at the man verbally in his own state of stress... He just hoped Clint wouldn't take the things he had said too personally.
Lily nod giving symbiote small bit of metal piece and looked over at door as clint came inside
Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'yesss feed me....'
Clint notice oliver smile as he walked in:"i see you have calmed down....here i um brought something....for you to use lily"
Symbiote forms a sharp mouth and eats metal
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Oliver nodded slightly at Clint. "Yeah... sorry about earlier..."

He took a deep breath and stood up. "I should head back home... do you think you will be alright Lily?"

He wasn't going to go anywhere if she wasn't alright.
One thing he wanted to really do was have a shower... He knew it was all in his head, but he felt like all he could smell on his skin was blood.
The blood of the white guards he had killed that day... He knew he didn't have any of it on him... but he could still smell it.

@Miasmith17

Oliver nodded slightly at Clint. "Yeah... sorry about earlier..."

He took a deep breath and stood up. "I should head back home... do you think you will be alright Lily?"

He wasn't going to go anywhere if she wasn't alright.
One thing he wanted to really do was have a shower... He knew it was all in his head, but he felt like all he could smell on his skin was blood.
The blood of the white guards he had killed that day... He knew he didn't have any of it on him... but he could still smell it.

@Miasmith17
Clint:"i forgive you oliver" he was still holding medium brown paper bag
Lily thought about it:"to be honest i dont know..i usually try to stay awake due to the nightmares"
He looked at oliver:"look if you want i can watch her or you and i can take turns watching her"
Clint knew lily needed to feed her other self but oliver didnt know that
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Users who are viewing this thread

Back