• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily blush:"so that explains it.....i like the cold and snow but i dont always like feeling cold all the time"
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki smiled. He closed his eyes and let his glamour fall away. His skin turned a pale blue and raised lines decorated his skin. He was cold to the touch and when his eyes opened they were wholly red. He gasped out, revealing sharp teeth.
"That bastard!"
He ran his hands over his face.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
the color change in text is to make it easier to know what form he's in later.​

"Yes, sorry, I let my glamour fall to show you what I am. But Odin wanted to truly torture me. I am blind in any form except my true form. I hate this form."
Loki looked over at Lily and held up one of his hands. He was met with blue skin and clawed tipped fingers.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lily:"its a part of you, you shouldnt hate your forms, i always sometimes didnt like being in my human skin but i mostly didnt like my coldness, i have learned to accept my forms and cold as who i am" Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"This is different. I was told that I was Odin's blood. Day and night I was told stories of the savage Jotunn. Barbarians that steal children and burn villages. Jotunn were not allowed on Asgard. If one so much as set foot on Asgard it was killed. How do you think it felt when i learned my parentage? Not as just a Jotunn, but as the lost son of Laufey. King of the Jotunn. King of Savages and Barbarians and Murderers."
Loki slowly sat up and held out his arm.
"Help me back into our own dorm. I'd like to rest in my own bed."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lily frown and helps loki back into their dorm, over to his bed
Lily close the door:"loki.........im sorry i didnt know...."

Loki shrugged and went back to the same position on his back with his hands clasped over his stomach.
"Odin wanted power. He didn't care about me."
He let his glamour fall back into place. His vision faded along with it.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lily:"at least we have that in common, our guardian parent only took us in for power"
crystal spoke in lily mind:"he did, maybe we can kill both of them?"
lily thought:'no we shouldnt it would land us in jail'

Loki smiled softly. He reached and grabbed Lily's hand.
"Thank you for caring when nobody else would."
He pulled her over so she'd sit with him.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki smiled softly. He reached and grabbed Lily's hand.
"Thank you for caring when nobody else would."
He pulled her over so she'd sit with him.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily blushes deep sitting beside him:"your welcome, i always want to help others"
Lily took off her jacket revealing her grey short sleeve shirt and a green cresent mark with a crown on her right shoulder

Loki smiled softly and closed his eyes. He grit his teeth again as another wave of pain hit him.
"I learned everything from Frigga...Odin taught Thor how to wield his given powers, but Frigga taught me sorcery. It was frowned upon, though, because it is a woman's skill. I was seen as Ergi - unmanly. But I do not regret my choice. I am who I am with my powers."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lily smile:"magic isnt just for women just like how all heroes are men, some are women, creatures and even gods can be heroes. Even if others try to stop us we should be who we want to be"

Loki shrugged.
"I do not regret learning from Mo- Frigga. I love my powers."
He lightly ran his hand along Lily's back.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"I'm sorry. I did not know."
Loki took her hand.
"You know, I can turn myself into anyone. It's how I earned my name as the God of Mischief."
He smirked softly.
"Some even called me the Goddess of Mischief."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki laughed and sat up. The pain had subsided a few minutes ago, his magic finally restoring itself.
"Yes, I can."
He closed his eyes and his hair grew longer into gentle waves, his face slimmed, and his body morphed into a very curvy figure. He opened his eyes, still milky and unseeing.
"What do you think, Darling?"
His voice came out as a silky feminine purr.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"I am glad."
Loki leaned closer to Lily.
"I have many nicknames, you know, but my favorite has always been Silvertongue."
He smirked softly.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"It is because I am an expert liesmith."
Loki dropped his feminine glamour and smirked.
"But I have had others tell me it has a dual meaning."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back