• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shuri stands over her, working on the metal plate. A few minuets later, the small metal fragment came away. "There, I believe it is done"
she held her hand out and helped lily sit up.

Shuri stands over her, working on the metal plate. A few minuets later, the small metal fragment came away. "There, I believe it is done"
she held her hand out and helped lily sit up.
Lily:"you hacked it to have only good dreams?"

"Yes, it appears that this small device malfunctioned, causing unwanted thoughts to generate in your cerebral cortex, encouraging bad dreams. You should sleep well now. "

"Yes, it appears that this small device malfunctioned, causing unwanted thoughts to generate in your cerebral cortex, encouraging bad dreams. You should sleep well now. "
Lily:"thank you, my guardian took the part of dreaming/nightmares out of my head and placed this nightmare chip in my head so im glad i can have good dreams now"

Turning a eye to them during the process "They havent removed anything, neither did they remove dreaming. It seems functioning as it was designed simply to force your brain to release glutamate when dreaming took place, something that precise is high unlikely to be by accident. If the guardian states they took part of the brain out to do that....were obviously lying due to the precision" gesturing a casual finger to the item "There is no single part of the brain that govens dreaming, there is however that govens chemical releases. So perhaps you should also re-evalute other items you were told by this person."

Lily:"well so far anytime i tried to hack it or take it out a monster appears"

Lily:"no shes a clone of mine, the monsters come from the nightmares in the chip"

Loki's fingers twitched when he felt a presence in his head. He didn't like the feeling of someone else in his head, making it hard for him to keep from grabbing whoever was messing with him. But he managed to stay still. He looked up at the ceiling and found he could actually see it. He could see it?! Granted it was different, but he could see! He sat upright and looked around, but immediately regretted it. The pain once again returned as a stabbing in his chest. He fell back onto the bed with a groan and something muttered in Old Norse.
"What did you do to my head?"
He demanded despite the pain he was in.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

She glances down to him "You can still detect light to a degree, the person who did that was not thorough. So all i needed to do was alter a few pathways to change how you percieve the areas around you to include your auditory senses and the rest. To your brain it will seem like your seeing from your when the truth of the matter is your eyes have not changed" face turned away once more "So you will have some pain while adjusting to it but it should soon fade....I would have temporarily blocked that function but that has its own series of problems that could come from it"

Loki waved his hand in her direction.
"This pain has nothing to do with what you did. I drained my magic completely, causing me serious pain."
He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths.
"I have not drained myself so badly in decades."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Lily:"the monsters are either back with my old guardian computer as a virus or they all broke out...."
Lily look at loki and then got a great idea:"loki what if i know someone with magic abilties? Would you allow them to transfer some power to you so you wouldnt feel pain?"
Watercolour Watercolour
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
(Guys notifications arent working much please tag)

Idly waving a hand to the side "Or he could pay the price for his own actions, If there is such a quick solution to something like that there is the chance such would be done without thinking again." turning to leave "Though i have no interest in the mystical or charms, he should be fine for now and sleep can likely take care of the rest...otherwise ill leave your to your little search"

@Miasmith17 Watercolour Watercolour Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Idly waving a hand to the side "Or he could pay the price for his own actions, If there is such a quick solution to something like that there is the chance such would be done without thinking again." turning to leave "Though i have no interest in the mystical or charms, he should be fine for now and sleep can likely take care of the rest...otherwise ill leave your to your little search"

@Miasmith17 Watercolour Watercolour Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"Well thanks," Peter felt something was off about her but his spider-sense didn't go off

Loki smiled softly.
"As much as I would love to borrow another's magic, I cannot. My magic is created by my body. It is my own, just as your blood is your own. It is an extension; a signature. I cannot take another's magic for my own."
He reached up and carded his hands through his hair and grit his teeth as another wave of pain hit him.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lily walk over and held loki hand trying to use her cold hands as a way to take his mind off the pain
Maybe Watercolour Watercolour shuri has a way to ignore the pain with some tech
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki laughed softly and held her hands between his.
"They don't bother me - your hands. I am Jotunn - a Frost Giant. I love the cold."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back