• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tony let out a small groan as he pushes his glasses up onto the top of his head before pinching the bridge of his nose and scrunching his eyes shut for a moment before opening them to stare at the papers he still had to grade. Next to those papers is a notepad with what appears to be random scribbles across the page. Although they are not random by any means. With each threat that came their way came new challenges and hence for him new tech to create. Slowly he leans back in his expensive comfy desk chair stretching his legs out underneath his desk, he doesn’t stay like that very long though instead jumping to his feet and grabbing a couple of the papers with him to meander down to the staff kitchen. He needed Coffee if he was to get through this day, currently ignoring the small throbbing headache that had formed which may or may not have been caused by what he’d drank the night before.

“Jarvis be a dear and darken the shades will you?” He drops his glasses back down onto his face as he moves into the kitchen he flicks the coffee grinder on and tugs the fridge open to collect milk sighing when there is none “great black it is”. Closing the fridge he goes back to quietly making himself a cup of coffee going for a triple shot. While he waits for the machine to catch up he picks up one of the papers and gives it a glance over “kid needs to learn how to handwrite” he mutters under his breath not that he could talk. Once he has his coffee in hand he starts to move for the exit of the kitchen.

Jay flops on the ground besides her
(I will not be on much so please stop rushing me)
Luna sat there for few minutes then text terry 'i can hangout but im in charge of handing out schedules'

Tony let out a small groan as he pushes his glasses up onto the top of his head before pinching the bridge of his nose and scrunching his eyes shut for a moment before opening them to stare at the papers he still had to grade. Next to those papers is a notepad with what appears to be random scribbles across the page. Although they are not random by any means. With each threat that came their way came new challenges and hence for him new tech to create. Slowly he leans back in his expensive comfy desk chair stretching his legs out underneath his desk, he doesn’t stay like that very long though instead jumping to his feet and grabbing a couple of the papers with him to meander down to the staff kitchen. He needed Coffee if he was to get through this day, currently ignoring the small throbbing headache that had formed which may or may not have been caused by what he’d drank the night before.

“Jarvis be a dear and darken the shades will you?” He drops his glasses back down onto his face as he moves into the kitchen he flicks the coffee grinder on and tugs the fridge open to collect milk sighing when there is none “great black it is”. Closing the fridge he goes back to quietly making himself a cup of coffee going for a triple shot. While he waits for the machine to catch up he picks up one of the papers and gives it a glance over “kid needs to learn how to handwrite” he mutters under his breath not that he could talk. Once he has his coffee in hand he starts to move for the exit of the kitchen.
Unfortunatly there was a paper in the pile that was barely written and that student was failing not only your class but the other classes as well, lily murdock paper.

Clint walk back into the school, he enters the faculty room and sees tony "well seems like someone is here to replenish their energy, how are you tony?"

Luna sat there for few minutes then text terry 'i can hangout but im in charge of handing out schedules'

Unfortunatly there was a paper in the pile that was barely written and that student was failing not only your class but the other classes as well, lily murdock paper.

Clint walk back into the school, he enters the faculty room and sees tony "well seems like someone is here to replenish their energy, how are you tony?"

Tony blinks when he comes across the paper but he's interrupted by Clint "well if it isn't Legolas" he turns to face the man before him eyeing him for a moment his glasses taking his vitals "I'm peachy" he glances back to the paper in his hands before he sighs "got a lot of paperwork to catch up on...figured I would deliver some new tech and look at anything else that needs to be upgraded" Tony was forever a tech genius. Shifting his weight to his other foot he takes a long gulp of his coffee "what do you know about Lily Murdock...she's flunking my class pretty hard"

Tony blinks when he comes across the paper but he's interrupted by Clint "well if it isn't Legolas" he turns to face the man before him eyeing him for a moment his glasses taking his vitals "I'm peachy" he glances back to the paper in his hands before he sighs "got a lot of paperwork to catch up on...figured I would deliver some new tech and look at anything else that needs to be upgraded" Tony was forever a tech genius. Shifting his weight to his other foot he takes a long gulp of his coffee "what do you know about Lily Murdock...she's flunking my class pretty hard"
Clint tells him:"very funny tony, we could always use some new tech to help in classes or protect the school"

He was pouring himself a glass of water but spills a bit when lily name is mentioned, he set the water pitcher down and look at tony with a frown:"alot, shes not doing well in any class...last week she was doing fine not average now it feels like shes not working on assignments at all"

Clint tells him:"very funny tony, we could always use some new tech to help in classes or protect the school"

He was pouring himself a glass of water but spills a bit when lily name is mentioned, he set the water pitcher down and look at tony with a frown:"alot, shes not doing well in any class...last week she was doing fine not average now it feels like shes not working on assignments at all"

Tony shifts to lean back against the closest bench watching Clint "my priority lays with protection" he points out placing his papers to his side "what changed?" he quickly finishes off his coffee and places his mug in the sink not bothering to wash it that was a bit beneath him. Placing his hands in his pockets he glances past Clints shoulder before focusing back on the archer "oh and by the way I'm upgrading my classroom".

Tony shifts to lean back against the closest bench watching Clint "my priority lays with protection" he points out placing his papers to his side "what changed?" he quickly finishes off his coffee and places his mug in the sink not bothering to wash it that was a bit beneath him. Placing his hands in his pockets he glances past Clints shoulder before focusing back on the archer "oh and by the way I'm upgrading my classroom".
Clint tells him:"well seems she and her father the birth one are acting coldly to each other, something happened last week cant figure it out. One moment they were meeting each other then few days later its been no talking even oliver been gone for few days. Shes changed her look too, all black clothing...what are you gonna upgrade in your classroom?"

Clint tells him:"well seems she and her father the birth one are acting coldly to each other, something happened last week cant figure it out. One moment they were meeting each other then few days later its been no talking even oliver been gone for few days. Shes changed her look too, all black clothing...what are you gonna upgrade in your classroom?"

Tony seems to think for a moment about that "so she's going through some teenager thing then" he sighs and grabs his paper's again "maybe I should talk to her I know what it's like to have bad parents...got to talk to her anyway about this paper" he hums a bit before raising his eyebrow "you'll see, big surprise kids will love it"

Tony seems to think for a moment about that "so she's going through some teenager thing then" he sighs and grabs his paper's again "maybe I should talk to her I know what it's like to have bad parents...got to talk to her anyway about this paper" he hums a bit before raising his eyebrow "you'll see, big surprise kids will love it"
Clint says to him "probably. Good luck finding her...we have been finding notes saying shes gone on a mission....maybe one of her close friends might know if shes still around. Hope so we need something to help the students ignore the protests"
Kaito was on second floor cleaning up some confetti he used

Clint says to him "probably. Good luck finding her...we have been finding notes saying shes gone on a mission....maybe one of her close friends might know if shes still around. Hope so we need something to help the students ignore the protests"
Kaito was on second floor cleaning up some confetti he used

Tony raises his eyebrow "ye of little faith...I'm sure I can find her" he shrugs and makes to leave the room to go searching for Lily he pauses though before he exits "urm...who are her friends exactly?" Tony wasn't to great at paying a lot of attention to the kids friend groups.

Tony raises his eyebrow "ye of little faith...I'm sure I can find her" he shrugs and makes to leave the room to go searching for Lily he pauses though before he exits "urm...who are her friends exactly?" Tony wasn't to great at paying a lot of attention to the kids friend groups.
Clint tells him:"kaito, harry and the others i dont remember"

Tony nods his head "thanks birdbrain" he grins to himself at the nickname before he turns and goes to find Lily's friends holding onto the stack of papers still
Kaito was on second floor still picking up his confetti mess

Take elevator to get to third and second floor dorms

(Woops my bad I thought you didn't respond to my post @Miasmith17)
Terry texts her back *Tell me when and I'll stop by.* Terry goes to the empty hallways and feels uncomfortable. He prefers the hallways to be bustling, and full of life not empty and desolate. He kept walking around the hallways and just sat down outside.

Kaito was on second floor still picking up his confetti mess

Take elevator to get to third and second floor dorms

Tony makes it onto the second floor and steps out into the corridor from the elevator briefly glancing at his phone before looking down the hallway blinking over the mess. "kids these days" he rolls his eyes before he starts to make his way straight towards Kaito

Tony makes it onto the second floor and steps out into the corridor from the elevator briefly glancing at his phone before looking down the hallway blinking over the mess. "kids these days" he rolls his eyes before he starts to make his way straight towards Kaito
Kaito finish picking up his confetti white pieces that look like snow and gathers it into one hand as he stands up, his hair brown ruffled and eyes blue. He heard footsteps and looked over seeing tony

Kaito finish picking up his confetti white pieces that look like snow and gathers it into one hand as he stands up, his hair brown ruffled and eyes blue. He heard footsteps and looked over seeing tony

Tony stops at a short distance from Kaito eyeing him off for a moment before he tries to appear cool and relaxed "looks like someone made a mess" he points out before rocking back on the heels of his expensive shoes "where is Lily ?" he enquires figuring it best and easiest to get straight to the point

Tony stops at a short distance from Kaito eyeing him off for a moment before he tries to appear cool and relaxed "looks like someone made a mess" he points out before rocking back on the heels of his expensive shoes "where is Lily ?" he enquires figuring it best and easiest to get straight to the point
Kaito looked at him with a smirk:"sorry that was my fault i was praticing my tricks...."
He gave a concern face as tony mentioned lily:"shes on a mission but i did hear her at her dorm she must be grabbing something then heading back,..."

ClintBarton ClintBarton

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay goes and takes a nap in his dorm

Kaito looked at him with a smirk:"sorry that was my fault i was praticing my tricks...."
He gave a concern face as tony mentioned lily:"shes on a mission but i did hear her at her dorm she must be grabbing something then heading back,..."

ClintBarton ClintBarton

Tony keeps his body language relaxed not wanting to spook the kid "don't apologize when you don't mean it" he points out "don't stress I'm not mad at you for making a mess" he made plenty of messes on his own. "great I'll head her off there then" he grips the papers tightly in one hand before he starts to head off towards the dorm area Jarvis navigating for him.

Tony keeps his body language relaxed not wanting to spook the kid "don't apologize when you don't mean it" he points out "don't stress I'm not mad at you for making a mess" he made plenty of messes on his own. "great I'll head her off there then" he grips the papers tightly in one hand before he starts to head off towards the dorm area Jarvis navigating for him.
Kaito looked at him:"ok then be careful.."

Lily listening to music trying to figure out a plan as she lay on her bed the door locked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back