• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Bruce speaks calmly

"Try your best to think back is there anything you can remember or anything you heard that stood out?"
Lily thinks about it:"i heard claws agianst the lockers but from your office i heard metal rods hitting around the room"

Bruce thought to himself "Claw against the lockers and metal rods from around my office this is really strange"

"Students claim they saw someone that dressed in black, kind of like Nightwing, Anyone you know fit that description?"

Last edited:
Bruce thought to himself 'Claw against the lockers and metal rods from around my office this is really strange'

"Students claim they saw someone that dressed in black, kind of like Nightwing, Anyone you know fit that description?"
Lily thought about it and shook her head:"no not that i know of..."

She knew who it was but wasnt going to say who

Bruce nods

"In that case you are good to go, Thanks for your time"

Bruce has his suspicions but kept to himself after all he is the Cape Crusader

Bruce to Clint

"Clint we need to talk"

Last edited:
Bruce nods

"In that case you are good to go, Thanks for your time"

Bruce has his suspicions but kept to himself after all he is the Cape Crusader

Bruce to Clint

"Clint we need to talk"
Lily grabs her two bags and leaves the office, heading outside, she makes a phone call

Clint looks at him:"sure what happened?"

"So Clint I found out Anya Corazon did not go back to her parents house, Parents are really concern but I heard from Lily that Anya is with her"

"Also these students I just talked, Something is happening and they know more than they are telling, We need to find out what is going on"

"I also need to make a call to some concern parents to update the situation"

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
"So Clint I found out Anya Corazon did not go back to her parents house, Parents are really concern but I heard from Lily that Anya is with her"

"Also these students I just talked, Something is happening and they know more than they are telling, We need to find out what is going on"

"I also need to make a call to some concern parents to update the situation"

@Miasmith17
Clint lean agianst the wall thinking:"would you rather me make the calls then or follow the students?"

He took moment to think

"Follow the students and then update me of what you found"

Bruce thought to himself "I think it is time for some certain cape crusader to come into play"

As Bruce picks up the phone to dial the Corazon's

Last edited:
Bruce took moment to think

"Follow the students and then update me of what you found"

Bruce to himself "Think it is time for some certain cape crusader to come into play"

As Bruce picks up the phone to dial the Corazon's
clint listened and nod before heading after lily

lily was on the phone outside near the bushes but hears clint nearby with her wolf hearing causing her to stop talking

Clint hides in the trees

Lily walks over to anya and harry in the forest bit far from the school

Lily, anya and harry discuss to each other in the forest
Anya:"are you sure this trip will be safe for you?"
Lily nod:"yes, i need to find out. Besides i dont want to stay here with father while he is acting coldly to me....."
Harry look at her sad but with a bit of seriousness:"ok we will keep an eye on things here and there...be careful"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back