• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
While waiting for a reply Bruce tells Clint to try to get a hold of Lilly

"Hey Clint do my a favor and try to get a hold of Lilly I might as well catch up on things and also tell Lilly to wait outside my office"

@Miasmith17

While waiting for a reply Bruce tells Clint to try to get a hold of Lilly

"Hey Clint do my a favor and try to get a hold of Lilly I might as well catch up on things or also tell Lilly to wait outside my office"

@Miasmith17
clint looked at him rub his neck:"well about that shes walking out the hallway entrance door......"

lily walk out the hallway entrance door with her duffle bag and satchel bag

he quickly went outside after her:"ms murdock wait!"

she stop and look at him coldly:"what do you want?"

after talking for a bit, clint brings lily inside the school over to his admin office to sit until terry leaves bruce office

Bruce continues but this time in a more serious tone

"Terry you can but just a heads next time you call me old man I will be taking some of your privileges away" Bruce nods and smiles

Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Last edited:
"Great to hear you are almost healed"

Another question

"Do you know the student of the name Anya Corazon?" "I am pretty concern of Anya right now and need to know if she is okay"

"Reason I am asking you is because I trust you and that you will give me a truthful answer"

@Miasmith17

"Great to hear you are almost healed"

Another question

"Do you know the student of the name Anya Corazon?" "I am pretty concern of Anya right now and need to know if she is okay"

"Reason I am asking you is because I trust you and that you will give me a truthful answer"

@Miasmith17
Lily mentally curse to herself and then told him while looking at him coldly:"yes, i know her..."

Bruce notices the snatchel and duffle bag

"Like what you are doing right now?"

"What is with all the bags?"

"I need to know if Anya is alright her parents are really concern right now"

Last edited:
Bruce notices the satchel and duffel bag

"Like what you are doing right now?"

"What is with all the bags?"

"I need to know if Anya is alright her parents are really concern right now"
lily look at the duffel bag beside her and the satchel bag on her lap, then at him:"yes, i packed because i need to go somewhere for awhile. shes fine, i invited her to stay with me at my old place until things die down"
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee

Bruce continues

"Why did Anya left home without telling her parents?"

"Seems like pretty weird thing to do scaring the parents half to death"

Last edited:
Bruce continues

"Why did Anya left home without telling her parents?"

"Seems like pretty weird thing to do scaring the parents half to death"
lily tells him:"maybe because she doesnt want to leave the school, and believes there is good in all of you. her parents want her to leave but she wants to stay"

Bruce smiles

"That is good of you for telling me the truth"

"Another thing the person who attack us during dance night what do you know about it?"

Last edited:
Bruce smiles

"That is good of you for telling me the truth"

"Another thing the person who attack us during dance night what do you know about it?"
Lily mentally cursed and shook her head:"that night i was still in the medic room, on bed rest. I couldnt leave or go check, all i know is i heard the loud noises coming from this office..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back