• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Thank you very much," Grant replied with a slight smile... The boy thinks for a moment.
"Do you know what happens when we don't go to detention at this school?" He asked him as he sat down on the desk.
"I'm going to have to skip school to make sure everything goes well at home but I already have six hours detention..." Grant said, laughing softly

"Do you need help with anything else?" Oliver asked.
Kaito frown:"might get in deeper trouble"
Lily shook her head:"i need to go eat some breakfest"
Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito frown:"might get in deeper trouble"
Lily shook her head:"i need to go eat some breakfest"
Sanguis Sanguis
"Well, that's all right. I think my brother can handle It alone. "Grant sighed. The boy jumped again and headed for the next classroom, pretending everything was okay.

Oliver's cell phone turned on. Star city needed him, and it was really urgent...
The hero turned his phone off.
"I, uh... I think the cafeteria's already open." He said.

"Well, that's all right. I think my brother can handle It alone. "Grant sighed. The boy jumped again and headed for the next classroom, pretending everything was okay.

Oliver's cell phone turned on. Star city needed him, and it was really urgent...
The hero turned his phone off.
"I, uh... I think the cafeteria's already open." He said.
Kaito watch as grant left feeling bit worried, he heads to cafeteria
Lily looked at oliver as his phone ringed:"i will head there then and get breakfest...if you need to go oliver i understand"
Sanguis Sanguis

Kaito watch as grant left feeling bit worried, he heads to cafeteria
Lily looked at oliver as his phone ringed:"i will head there then and get breakfest...if you need to go oliver i understand"
Sanguis Sanguis
Grant pretended to listen to his teacher, nodding his head from time to time. Hidden by his math book, the boy was sending messages to his morphine supplier ,using her father's cell phone. For a month now, Grant had been forced to give himself two daily injections of morphine to keep the pain from coming back. Sometimes it was as if the blood in his veins became boiling hot... When his father told him about the pain he suffered after the injection of the serum, the boy thought he was exaggerating... Big mistake.

Arrow nodded his head.
"Thank you, I'll see you later." Said Oliver. The hero smiled at his daughter before heading to his office to put on his Arrow costume and leave for Star City as soon as possible.

Grant pretended to listen to his teacher, nodding his head from time to time. Hidden by his math book, the boy was sending messages to his morphine supplier ,using her father's cell phone. For a month now, Grant had been forced to give himself two daily injections of morphine to keep the pain from coming back. Sometimes it was as if the blood in his veins became boiling hot... When his father told him about the pain he suffered after the injection of the serum, the boy thought he was exaggerating... Big mistake.

Arrow nodded his head.
"Thank you, I'll see you later." Said Oliver. The hero smiled at his daughter before heading to his office to put on his Arrow costume and leave for Star City as soon as possible.
Lily smiled back at him as he left:"be careful"
She walk slowly to the cafeteria, getting used to walking since she been in nurse bed for two days
'I wonder if stephan had finished completing the bag of his blood...' she thought as she enter the cafeteria and gets some food
Kaito was eating and looked over at her

Meanwhile in star city
A portal appeared in a alleyway, a female in white archer suit but arrow symbol in front looked around and mentally cursed herself under her hood
Young girl in black cloak looked up at her:"did you mistype the coordinates mother?"
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily smiled back at him as he left:"be careful"
She walk slowly to the cafeteria, getting used to walking since she been in nurse bed for two days
'I wonder if stephan had finished completing the bag of his blood...' she thought as she enter the cafeteria and gets some food
Kaito was eating and looked over at her

Meanwhile in star city
A portal appeared in a alleyway, a female in white archer suit but arrow symbol in front looked around and mentally cursed herself under her hood
Young girl in black cloak looked up at her:"did you mistype the coordinates mother?"
Sanguis Sanguis
Slade finally woke up in an isolation cell. He was wearing a power-neutralizing necklace. The mercenary also noticed that he had been heavily drugged to prevent him from rebelling.
"What the hell..." Slade murmured as he tried to get up.
"You can still try, Slade. With what's in your blood, you're as weak as a newborn kitten." Said a voice that Slade knew very well. The mercenary didn't even look up at his half brother.
"Fuck you, Wade... I'm gonna kick your ass no matter what, and what are you gonna do about it, huh? Complain to mom? Well, no, that's true. You killed her, you sick fuck..." Wade just laughed and sat down in front of Slade.

Grant left his class right after the bell rang and went to get his morphine before the pain returned in full force.

Arrow arrives in Star City and heads immediately to the bank where Count Vertigo threatens to kill three hostages.

Slade finally woke up in an isolation cell. He was wearing a power-neutralizing necklace. The mercenary also noticed that he had been heavily drugged to prevent him from rebelling.
"What the hell..." Slade murmured as he tried to get up.
"You can still try, Slade. With what's in your blood, you're as weak as a newborn kitten." Said a voice that Slade knew very well. The mercenary didn't even look up at his half brother.
"Fuck you, Wade... I'm gonna kick your ass no matter what, and what are you gonna do about it, huh? Complain to mom? Well, no, that's true. You killed her, you sick fuck..." Wade just laughed and sat down in front of Slade.

Grant left his class right after the bell rang and went to get his morphine before the pain returned in full force.

Arrow arrives in Star City and heads immediately to the bank where Count Vertigo threatens to kill three hostages.
Lily and kaito eat for awhile then get a taxi, heading to a empty field area few feet from the school
Older white archer sighed and look at her g watch:"lets go check and see if this city needs help before we get to the funeral..."
She and the young girl in cloak head to rooftops before heading to a werehouse nearby that was holding a weapon exchange
Sanguis Sanguis

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily and kaito eat for awhile then get a taxi
Older white archer sighed and look at her g watch:"lets go check and see if this city needs help before we get to the funeral..."
She and the young girl in cloak head to rooftops before heading to a werehouse nearby that was holding a weapon exchange
Sanguis Sanguis
"This time, Slade, I've got what I wanted. You're going to stay here until you die... If you die one day, of course. Your brats will just think you've abandoned them and they'll never know the truth..." Said Wade before he left. Slade began to think what he could do to get away. At least now, even though he was weakened, he wasn't tied up...

Grant went to see his supplier, who gave him several flakes of morphine...
"You know, Grant... You've upped your dosage a lot, I think... " Says his supplier as Ravager stowed his morphine in his bag.
"You're a drug dealer. What the fuck do you care, huh? You should be happy. It's more money for you." Grant replied. That said, he gave himself a shot right outside the school and went back to class.

Arrow entered the bank from behind and shot some criminals. The hero wonders where the Count Vertigo was. There must have been a political conspiracy behind all this. And as for the Count, either he was gone or he'd never been in the damn bank... Would his informants have betrayed him? He really didn't need that now...

Dax's alarm went off. He wasn't a fan of them, but how else was he going to make it on time? He wanted to make a good impression on his first day at Xavier High School.

Dax looked at the time. Wait.. 10?

He was late! He rushed out the door, grabbed his skateboard and skated down towards the school. He was living with his cousin who lived near the school, since his parents didn't want to pay for him to have a dorm (they weren't 100% trusting of the school) and obviously couldn't move closer since they had his two younger siblings to look after. His cousin had gone to work so he didn't say bye to anyone.

Dax skated as fast as he could but realized he probably wasn't gonna get there very fast. He wondered...

No, he thought, I probably shouldn't Venom-out. I need to conserve the amount I use it lest I get taken over.

Dax managed to get to school at 10:20, which is especially bad because he hadn't registered for classes yet. His hope was to get early to see if he could go ahead and start but now he's behind. He decided to ask around to find someone that could point him towards registration.

Dax's alarm went off. He wasn't a fan of them, but how else was he going to make it on time? He wanted to make a good impression on his first day at Xavier High School.

Dax looked at the time. Wait.. 10?

He was late! He rushed out the door, grabbed his skateboard and skated down towards the school. He was living with his cousin who lived near the school, since his parents didn't want to pay for him to have a dorm (they weren't 100% trusting of the school) and obviously couldn't move closer since they had his two younger siblings to look after. His cousin had gone to work so he didn't say bye to anyone.

Dax skated as fast as he could but realized he probably wasn't gonna get there very fast. He wondered...

No, he thought, I probably shouldn't Venom-out. I need to conserve the amount I use it lest I get taken over.

Dax managed to get to school at 10:20, which is especially bad because he hadn't registered for classes yet. His hope was to get early to see if he could go ahead and start but now he's behind. He decided to ask around to find someone that could point him towards registration.
Clint barton was in the admin office looking through the new students files and making schedules
Mario1 Mario1

"This time, Slade, I've got what I wanted. You're going to stay here until you die... If you die one day, of course. Your brats will just think you've abandoned them and they'll never know the truth..." Said Wade before he left. Slade began to think what he could do to get away. At least now, even though he was weakened, he wasn't tied up...

Grant went to see his supplier, who gave him several flakes of morphine...
"You know, Grant... You've upped your dosage a lot, I think... " Says his supplier as Ravager stowed his morphine in his bag.
"You're a drug dealer. What the fuck do you care, huh? You should be happy. It's more money for you." Grant replied. That said, he gave himself a shot right outside the school and went back to class.

Arrow entered the bank from behind and shot some criminals. The hero wonders where the Count Vertigo was. There must have been a political conspiracy behind all this. And as for the Count, either he was gone or he'd never been in the damn bank... Would his informants have betrayed him? He really didn't need that now...
Lily and kaito help set up chairs while the others set up tables, flower arrangements, and music

Older white archer jump down and shot cable angelic arrows at the two men, one of them dropped their gun case
Thug:"what the hell you said we wouldnt be snitched on?!"
Gun dealer:"i told no one, they must have followed us!"
Older white archer disorented disguise voice:"you both obvious picked the worse place for this and mostly because someone reported seeing you two here..."
Young girl in cloak watch from the rooftop window at them
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily and kaito help set up chairs while the others set up tables, flower arrangements, and music

Older white archer jump down and shot cable angelic arrows at the two men, one of them dropped their gun case
Thug:"what the hell you said we wouldnt be snitched on?!"
Gun dealer:"i told no one, they must have followed us!"
Older white archer disorented disguise voice:"you both obvious picked the worse place for this and mostly because someone reported seeing you two here..."
Young girl in cloak watch from the rooftop window at them
Sanguis Sanguis
Slade already had a master plan to escape from the asylum. All he needed to do was wait for the right moment.

Grant was looking out of his classroom window... "There's really nothing going on at this school." The boy whispered. At least the morphine was really starting to kick in...

Arrow was really starting to get paranoid... As he questioned the robbers, he noticed that each had a unique version of events and claimed a different employer each time... Since Oliver wanted to get to the bottom of this, he decided to conduct his own investigation in Star City.

Slade already had a master plan to escape from the asylum. All he needed to do was wait for the right moment.

Grant was looking out of his classroom window... "There's really nothing going on at this school." The boy whispered. At least the morphine was really starting to kick in...

Arrow was really starting to get paranoid... As he questioned the robbers, he noticed that each had a unique version of events and claimed a different employer each time... Since Oliver wanted to get to the bottom of this, he decided to conduct his own investigation in Star City.
While the young girl in cloak waited, she notice her demon tracker go off and heads over to a nearby bar where an employer from the bank was
Older white archer called the police and left the two men there but then notice the young girl was gone and went to search for her
Lily and kaito finish setting up chairs and go get the food for the funeral
Sanguis Sanguis

While the young girl in cloak waited, she notice her demon tracker go off and heads over to a nearby bar where an employer from the bank was
Older white archer called the police and left the two men there but then notice the young girl was gone and went to search for her
Sanguis Sanguis
Sanguis Sanguis
Slade looked at the all-white ceiling of his cell while listening to what the psychiatrist was saying. It was the usual spiel, but nothing new. The guy lectured him about his way of thinking, his lack of compassion for mankind... Slade took advantage of the psychiatrist's inattention for a minute to grab one of his pencils and stick it in his skull.

Arrow was scouring criminal networks, looking for the person responsible for the robbery.

As Grant was leaving the classroom, he was accidentally run over by a student...
... When he regained control, he'd been taken to Oliver's office for a convocation.
"Damn..." ... sighed Grant as he looked at his hands covered with blood.

Slade looked at the all-white ceiling of his cell while listening to what the psychiatrist was saying. It was the usual spiel, but nothing new. The guy lectured him about his way of thinking, his lack of compassion for mankind... Slade took advantage of the psychiatrist's inattention for a minute to grab one of his pencils and stick it in his skull.

Arrow was scouring criminal networks, looking for the person responsible for the robbery.

As Grant was leaving the classroom, he was accidentally run over by a student...
... When he regained control, he'd been taken to Oliver's office for a convocation.
"Damn..." ... sighed Grant as he looked at his hands covered with blood.
Young girl in black cloak fly down towards the bank employee dressed in all black smoking:"hey you...daniel right?"
The guy looked at her:"yeah why would you need to know little girl?"
Young girl in black cloak chuckled
Daniel looked at in suprise:"whats that about?"
Young girl in black cloak:"sorry demon but its time you went home..."
Daniel step back dropping cigarette seeing her pull out a angelic demon net:"no wait stop im not gonna turn myself in to the police for that robbery...."

Older white archer notice arrow nearby but slip past to avoid being seen, heading over to the bar

Lily and kaito bring food to the funeral and wait for the others to show up

Clint walked over to oliver office and looked at grant:"got anything to confess?"
Sanguis Sanguis

Young girl in black cloak fly down towards the bank employee dressed in all black smoking:"hey you...daniel right?"
The guy looked at her:"yeah why would you need to know little girl?"
Young girl in black cloak chuckled
Daniel looked at in suprise:"whats that about?"
Young girl in black cloak:"sorry demon but its time you went home..."
Daniel step back dropping cigarette seeing her pull out a angelic demon net:"no wait stop im not gonna turn myself in to the police for that robbery...."

Older white archer notice arrow nearby but slip past to avoid being seen, heading over to the bar

Lily and kaito bring food to the funeral and wait for the others to show up

Clint walked over to oliver office and looked at grant:"got anything to confess?"
Sanguis Sanguis
Slade smiled inwardly when he heard one of the guards say that he was going to be moved to a more secure etablishement after the psychiatrist's murder. His plan was beginning to work.

Arrow continued his research, sometimes exceeding the limits in terms of violence because of his fatigue.

Grant looks up at Clint.
"I assaulted a student and yet I don't even remember doing that... I'd say I'm sorry, but that would be a lie, sir."

Slade smiled inwardly when he heard one of the guards say that he was going to be moved to a more secure etablishement after the psychiatrist's murder. His plan was beginning to work.

Arrow continued his research, sometimes exceeding the limits in terms of violence because of his fatigue.

Grant looks up at Clint.
"I assaulted a student and yet I don't even remember doing that... I'd say I'm sorry, but that would be a lie, sir."
Clint looked at him:"why would it be a lie? Look grant we already had one student killed and now we have two......you need to control yourself or else you will be put into one of the underground containment classrooms"
Young girl in black cloak threw net at daniel but he dodged it, she quickly flew above after him with demon wings
Daniel kept running trying to keep a low profile but kept bumping into citizens or items
Older White archer noticed the young girl in cloak flying and followed from the rooftops
One person gave arrow a clue talking about a bar that the guy hangs out at
Sanguis Sanguis

Dax saw a sign that said "Administrative Office" and figured this would be as good a place as any to get help. He walked in timidly and saw a man looking through files.

"Hello?" he asked, unsure of if he was being bothersome.

Dax saw a sign that said "Administrative Office" and figured this would be as good a place as any to get help. He walked in timidly and saw a man looking through files.

"Hello?" he asked, unsure of if he was being bothersome.
Steve roger notice dax at the office and walks up:"need some help?"

Clint looked at him:"why would it be a lie? Look grant we already had one student killed and now we have two......you need to control yourself or else you will be put into one of the underground containment classrooms"
Young girl in black cloak threw net at daniel but he dodged it, she quickly flew above after him with demon wings
Daniel kept running trying to keep a low profile but kept bumping into citizens or items
Older White archer noticed the young girl in cloak flying and followed from the rooftops
One person gave arrow a clue talking about a bar that the guy hangs out at
Sanguis Sanguis
Grant sighed.
"I wish it were as simple as that, sir... "Grant sounded really sad when he said that.
"Can I leave, or are you going to give me a school expulsion or something? "He asked. This time, the boy didn't sound affected... He was used to school punishments after all this time spent in differents military schools

Arrow hurried to the bar and walked in, looking for the culprit.

Grant sighed.
"I wish it were as simple as that, sir... "Grant sounded really sad when he said that.
"Can I leave, or are you going to give me a school expulsion or something? "He asked. This time, the boy didn't sound affected... He was used to school punishments after all this time spent in differents military schools

Arrow hurried to the bar and walked in, looking for the culprit.
Clint:"go to your dorm till oliver gets back"
The people in the bar were talking and notice arrow
Older white archer continued to follow young girl in cloak
Young girl in cloak threw a dagger at daniel leg
Daniel fell on his legs in pain
Sanguis Sanguis

Dax was a bit surprised by the question he was asked as he was a bit in his own world at that time.

"Yeah, uh, I was looking to register for classes? I just transferred here."

Dax was a bit surprised by the question he was asked as he was a bit in his own world at that time.

"Yeah, uh, I was looking to register for classes? I just transferred here."
steve walked into admin office and went behind the desk:"name soldier?"
Mario1 Mario1

Clint:"go to your dorm till oliver gets back"
The people in the bar were talking and notice arrow
Older white archer continued to follow young girl in cloak
Young girl in cloak threw a dagger at daniel leg
Daniel fell on his legs in pain
Sanguis Sanguis
Slade waited for his transfer to the new, more secure asylum, undergoing unconventional therapies from doctors to "cure" him. The mercenary doubted the whole thing was legal.

Grant mumbled something before he left the office to go to the dorms.
'Shit... I hope I can get home early enough.' Grant thought. Anyway, if Oliver wasn't back by nightfall, the boy would leave.

Arrow leaned over to the guy at the bar, looking threatening.
"What do you know about the bank robbery?" He asked gravely. It wasn't really a question. Oliver was convinced he was guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back