• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan's Social Elite (Gossip Girl Themed RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
tenor.gif
Joseph Smith
Tags: AI10100 AI10100 (Fransis) apolla apolla (Arianna)

Out of all the people he spoke to Arianna was the hardest to crack, she and him were just quite different. He didn't really mind her but she seemed fairly annoyed. Truly, Joey would probably get on with her better if he hadn't been so used to acting the way he did. He'd never been this loud before, it's just most people seemed to like it, and no one ever made fun of him seriously so it just worked. Francis seemed to like his act, he wondered if he see's through it and just simply doesn't ask. He seems quite perceptive but not overly nosy, maybe that's why he sometimes is able to let his guard down slightly around him like earlier on. today when he'd asked if joey had seen his crush. There were probably smarter things he could have said, but he wasn't worried. His friend had never pressed him for any sort of information. Sometimes he wondered if he should open up to either Francis or Emily, they were both nice people and he sort of trusted them Although no matter how much he did, there was always that niggling fear that kept him from spilling his guts.

Arianna seems nice as well and he was aware she was a bit of a bully target so he truly wanted to get to know her more. He was glad that there wasn't just an awkward silence. Well, it'd be awkward for him. Small talk, unfortunately, wasn't really his forte, so he was almost sort of glad when she blurted out her feelings towards Gossip Girl and began a slightly more interesting conversation. Joey put on a slightly more neutral expression as he considered what to say "Gossip girl is a bully, her life is probably already ruined in some way, so she is hurting others." He shrugged "It's unfortunate that we're the ones the fuel the fire by listening to her. Imagine if everyone put the blog down all at once, she would lose all her power" He shook his head "Nah, that'll never happen though. Most people just naturally love hearing about the misfortune of others, even if they don't admit it." He said then scratched the back of his head "It makes me a bit nervous because Francis is known as the schools dealer, people might try to accuse him of selling the means, but he ain't like that, we just gotta stick up for one another, do our best not to give the gossip it's legs." He punched her on the arm softly "Hey, I talk a lot but I'm not as brainless as I look. Still, feel free to tell me to shut it, everyone else does!" He said with a grin. he glanced over at the other two "They'll be back in a sec I'm sure."

His little speech probably was verging on saying a little to much especially about the bully's, still, he knew how to deflect if she ever asked him.. Still, there wasn't much obvious emotion in his voice when he said it. he knew how to remember the past without showing it now. Heck, his parent's never even found out he was being bullied. It was a real shame... he trusted them less than anyone else he knew personally... How sad was that? If he was ever responsible for a child, he'd never let them feel like they couldn't talk to him. Never in a million years.

giphy.gif
Elizabeth Bates
Time: Lunch
Interactions: Tristan ( Maree Maree ), MJ ( Colelovesrp Colelovesrp ), + Jackson ( Tui Tui )

Frowning, Lizzie managed to get halfway through drafting a response to Jackson's text when he returned and she put her phone down on the table. She smiled at Jackson, wavering only slightly, and ignored the sinking feeling in her chest that threatened to pull her down. She knew that he was having a difficult time but couldn't have imagined anything as extreme as panic attacks. It didn't make her think any less of him, instead that she wished she could do more to help. He seemed okay now though or at least capable of faking it, so she decided not to push it. Besides, she doubted Jackson would appreciate an audience. She'd talk to him later, after school.

"You know, I'm starting to sense we might have to form a line if it comes to light who did it," Lizzie half-joked, slightly regretting steering the conversation into dark territory; she made an attempt to lighten the mood by flexing her virtually nonexistent muscles for them, "Yeah, I wouldn't like to be that guy when I get my hands on him. He'll be wishing Tristan got to him first."

All jokes aside, she would likely do little more than openly scorn whoever it was and make it a mission to keep out of their way. As selfish as it might seem, Lizzie's main preoccupations this year were grades and colleges. Maybe she would research some legal options if Elena asked her to- though she could no doubt pay somebody better to do that. MJ's mom, maybe? She glanced at him and wondered for a moment whether he still seemed slightly uncomfortable. Surely not just because of what GG had posted earlier? Everyone was way more concerned about Elena than they were about anything potentially going on between him and Kat.

"I read once that most violent crimes are committed by somebody the victim knows," She added, breaking her gaze away from MJ, "You don't think it's anyone we know, do you?"

giphy.gif
Ellodie Ainsley
Interactions: Luna ( lauren. lauren. ) + Alaina ( cure cure )

When Alaina suggested she draw in and poison the rapist, she replied with a wicked grin. She had no qualms with using her own twisted form of vigilante justice on the fuckwad that deserved it; although, the A Listers would probably thank her for it and she had no desire to do Elena any favours. She hated the girl. She hated her with a passion that she reserved for the worst of the worst- a list that Elena had managed to land on when she'd become close friends with Audrey. Though, it wasn't exactly like Elena was her biggest fan either.

El didn't even have time to ponder aloud how long it would take for them to find out who it was before Alaina checked her phone and found out from her brother, (ugh, she hated AJ), that it was Jackson. Jackson Fox. As in Jackson Fox, once of A List fame but had fallen from grace in one fell swoop, now drinking and smoking up with the worst of them. She had spoken to him a few times, mostly when she was off her tits, and she hadn't thought him that bad for somebody who used to be an A Lister. Honestly, though, El was surprised he hadn't been expelled yet. He must be scraping through somehow. As little as she knew him, Jackson didn't immediately strike her as the kind of person to do such a thing. Or the kind of person to be hanging out with Elena.

"Shit, I thought he was cool," El complained, perhaps missing the point a little, "Now, he's just another piece of shit guy like the rest of them. Assuming he did actually do it, which we can't know for sure yet," She looked at Alaina, more curious than accusatory, "How the fuck does your brother know anyway? I'm no expert but last I checked, him and Jackson weren't exactly best pals and AJ is only interested in the girl he's currently fucking."

wmv9rTTwmHo.jpg
Luna Trevor

"The Rebel"

Interacting with: cure cure jinkx jinkx

Luna's expression changed to one of confusion and disgust when Alaina revealed that according to AJ, Jackson was the person that Gossip Girl was referring to in her post. Jackson was no angel... at all, but the idea of him doing that to someone made her stomach churn. Luna had no romantic feelings for Jackson, so the thought of him trying to hook up with someone didn't bother him, but she had hooked up with him multiple times this past summer. She was always drunk, though not to an extent where what they did was anything but consensual, but the thought of having slept with someone who was capable of something as atrocious as that was obviously scary. More than scary. It made her skin crawl. Luna wasn't secretive about who she hooked up with, but she also didn't go around telling her friends about every interaction she had because she didn't think it was necessary. Whether she had ever brought up hooking up with Jackson, she honestly wasn't sure. The girls had to know that she was friendly with him though, and she felt like they were with him too, so she hoped that her confusion would be mirrored. "I doubt that Gossip Girl will confirm anything until at least the weekend. She wants whoever it is to squirm a little, but she'll do it before they have time to off themselves." A little bit of dark humor never hurt, but truthfully, whoever was going to be exposed was definitely freaking out right now. As a friend, she felt compelled to text Jackson and comfort him, but as a human (and a female... and a past hookup), she felt like shouting his name from the rooftops as the culprits and letting the vultures devour him.

"But I thought the same," she said, glancing at Ellodie and nodding at her comment about assuming he was cool. "I mean, I guess it's possible that he went off the deep end after all of his friends dropped him," she pondered aloud. "Your dad fucks up, everyone takes it out on you, and your access to everything and everyone disappears just like that. Does it really surprise you that a privileged white boy who's been able to get everything he always wanted turned into a monster when that reality slipped out of his hands in an instant?" Luna had been hanging out with Jackson fairly regularly over the summer at parties, and he didn't seem like a monster, but the plummet into that mentality made sense given his situation. Even if he didn't act like that around her, it was quite possible that it was a side of him that either only came out when a girl he really wanted told him no, or when he was dealing with the A-list girls that he used to hang out with. "And if that's the case and those are his true colors, I don't even blame your brother and his friends for dropping him." If Jackson really had that side to him, then even if his friends initially seemed like trash for dropping him for his father's wrongdoing, they only seemed human for doing it when that happened and he wasn't a good person at the end of the day anyway.

Glancing at her phone and taking a final bite of her food that she had devoured at an unusually quick pace, she offered a small smile. "Consider the bait taken." Katherine hadn't outright said she would be hosting people, but her response was enough of a confirmation to Luna that with a little more work, she definitely could convince her stepsister to host something this weekend.

To: Katherine
Better keep your friend away from Jackson babe. I guess Audrey is better than you at everything except keeping her friends safe. Finally something you can shineeeeee at! ✨✨✨✨🎇🎇🎇🎇

Returning her attention back to the girls, she added, "Even though I'd like to see your brother and his friends beat the shit out of him if all of this is true, are we going to invite Jackson?"

[IMG='align:right;width:235px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/36/e9/1336e9656eb46c156cd788952e02632b.jpg[/IMG]
Mason-James Fitzgerald
Interactions: Maree Maree (Tristan) jinkx jinkx (Lizzie) BurningBridges BurningBridges (AJ)
Mentioned: Tui Tui (Jackson) Reticent Reticent (Elena)

MJ stopped when Lizzie sat with them, putting a fake smile on his face. He was glad she'd arrive when she did, he didn't know possessed him to say he knew who did it. Hearing his name being called, he stood up grabbing his food. He knew Tristan would get the information out of him, but with Lizzie sitting with them now he would be able to stall for a little, they wouldn't be able to talk on the way back to school, and since he had soccer practice later on Tristan wouldn't be to get the info from him till hopefully tomorrow. He would think of a way to break it out to him by then, maybe even break the news to his parents as well.

Sighing he made his way back to the small group taking a seat, despite his food looking delicious he didn't feel so hungry. He heard the last of Tristan comment about jello shots, he nodded his head forcing his food down. Stuffing more food down his throat as both Jackson and Tristan discussed kicking his ass, "yeah same here", he said with his mouth slightly full. Putting his fork down he took the time to check his phone that way he looked like he was doing something. Seeing some text messages from his cousins who also tuned in to gossip girl, which he didn't understand considering they lived in London, he would answer those later. The text that caught his attention was that of AJ, he'd been expecting something considering AJ was the only one to know what truly went down. Reading the text he felt selfish, he hadn't stopped to think what this news would do to AJ. His friend probably had something to lose from this as well. Rereading the text he looked up at Jackson, the guy looked like shit, and of course he would he'd gone through so much shit from his father's actions. Now he wasn't saying he liked the guy but it didn't mean he had to deal with MJ's mess. Biting down on his lip MJ's fingers began to fly as he texted AJ back.

To AJ
Look, man, I don't like the guy and he's a piece of shit half of the time but we cant just fuck his life up like that. The school won't think twice of kicking him out, and I'm sure they'll probably send him to juvie or some shit. He doesn't deserve that, don't say anything about you being the one to stop me or anything like that. dont even put yourself in the situation. Just pretend like you know nothing, and anything you know came from hearsay. I'll pay some freshman footballer to say they did it. That way none of us will be in this mess. We'll just say GG is looking to start some drama. And fuck if she outs me anyways and people believe her, the school won't kick me out, they'll probably suspend me but that's about it. And my mom will deal with the legal side of it. I'll keep your name out of it, and if GG even says your name I'll deny that shit. Not letting you go down fro my fuck up. Just chill.

Next, he checked his bank account, he had more than enough to pay off some random kid and his dad wouldn't question the loss of money as it wouldn't even make a scratch on his account. All that was left was to find a kid that would do it. Mason put his phone away looking up to see Lizzie looking at him, he continued eating, nodding slightly at her comment. "I mean it could be, I hope it isn't but you know people are stupid these days." he made sure to keep his face as neutral as possible. He was already acting weird and those around him were obviously taking notice.

Last edited:
AJ couldn't believe what he was reading when MJ texted him back. He was a bite in to the chicken parmigiana leftovers that he had reheated from last night's dinner when the text came through, and he had to set his fork down as he re-read it. Given how much he loved his mom's cooking, that said something in itself. All he could think was "how stupid is this kid?!" To start, MJ's response was out of character. MJ wasn't a heartless evil villain, but since when did he put other people before himself? AJ could see Omar responding to the situation in that way, but MJ?! He was willing to go down over Jackson?! It was really odd, unthinkable even, and AJ did understand the gravity of the situation. He understood how serious was and how it was going to screw Jackson over if people believed it. He knew that Jackson didn't deserve it, but as a good friend he was willing to have that on his conscience over MJ having to take the fall for his own messed up actions.

Secondly, AJ didn't know how MJ even supposed that his plan would work. Everyone in their clique had dropped Jackson in a heartbeat for something that he had no part in. Why in the world did MJ think that he would have one single friend after his name was brought into this? What he did was horrible and unthinkable, and to think that he did it to one of their own, another A-lister, made it even worse. Not only would he be metaphorically dead to every one of their friends, but because many of them loved Elena just as much as him, he'd likely face some physical backlash too. In the world that they lived in, where reputations ruled, the last thing that MJ was going to need to worry about was getting kicked out of school. Hell, with how quickly he would be blacklisted, he would probably have to drop out of school on his own will!

Finally, even if MJ wanted a cover story that wouldn't involve Jackson, the one that he wanted to go with was never going to work. What freshman would have been at that party last June, before they were even freshman? What kid would accept money to take the fall of being someone capable of something so heinous? If they needed the money, they were likely attending St. Jude's on a scholarship and weren't going to risk that reputation getting them kicked out of school, and if they weren't on a scholarship and didn't have to worry about that, then no amount of money in the world would convince them to take the fall for that. AJ was only reassured by MJ's words that this was why he was where he was, and why MJ was where he was. The kid just didn't think. Claiming Jackson had done it wasn't a flawless story either, and AJ was aware of that. At the end of the day, Gossip Girl was never really wrong about what she posted, so when MJ's name would eventually come out, it was quite possible that no one would believe the Jackson story anyway. However, it definitely was a believable explanation for the moment, and AJ felt like it was believable enough that even if MJ was named, some would doubt the authenticity of it and still think it was Jackson.

Part of AJ didn't even want to respond to the text. He wanted to laugh, text Alaina and correct himself, and just be the one to out MJ himself. If he was that stupid to turn down his idea, then what was the use in trying to help? He was screwed, and maybe he deserved it. It probably sounded cold and callous of AJ, and to an extent, his involvement in all of this was, but he was just trying to be a good friend. He had been trying to be a good friend to MJ when he had stopped him that night from actually doing anything to Elena, and to an extent, he felt like he was being a good friend to Elena too by never bringing it up and keeping MJ's identity a secret. He knew that if this came out, it would disrupt the social flow of everything and maybe it was selfish to want to avoid chaos, but he thought that it would benefit everyone in the end if it was just forgotten. AJ wasn't necessarily worried about his own involvement in the scandal. Audrey would be angry at him for knowing it was MJ and not saying anything, and maybe some of the others would feel like he should have spoken up too (Elena included), but he had been the one to stop MJ. He had been the one to berate MJ when he was sober the next day about how this was not him, and how he needed to fix himself so that never happened again. He hadn't done anything wrong to an extent where his public reputation would be hurt personally, but that was just it -- this wasn't about his personal reputation. It would come down to the public one, and that was what was going to cost MJ all of his friends. No one was going to want to associate with someone who had done that.

To: MJ
Lmfaoooooooooooo. Dude you are fucking DUMB. What freshman were invited to that party that night....? What makes you think that people will suddenly decide that what GG says isn't bible? You're out of your mind if you think people will buy that. The Jackson story has a CHANCE at being believable. If people find out you did it, you'll be begging you got kicked out of school. You see how quickly all of Jackson's "good friends" disappeared, and the shit he went down for wasn't even something he did. You messed with one of OURS, what the fuck makes you think that anyone will stand by you with your name even remotely attached to that story? But whatever dude. Lmk what you wanna do one way or another. If you're gonna suddenly embrace morals, that's cool, but lmk so I know not to cover for you now that people are asking me
Colelovesrp Colelovesrp

[IMG='align:left;width:236px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/36/e9/1336e9656eb46c156cd788952e02632b.jpg[/IMG]
Mason-James Fitzgerald
Interactions: BurningBridges BurningBridges (AJ)
Mentioned: Tui Tui (Jackson) Reticent Reticent (Elena) Maree Maree (Tristan) jinkx jinkx (Lizzie)

To AJ
You know what man you’re right, no one will believe some freshie did it. But I’m sticking to the fact that it’s fucked up to place the blame on Jackson. Plus when GG drops the info that it was me people are gonna start speculating and they’ll eventually find out that it was me. So I’d end up going down for setting Jackson up and being a scum. And you know me, I may be many things but the one thing I’m not is a fucking coward. Can’t do that shit man, you told me to fix myself over the summer and I did that shit. Im ready to face the fucking fire, and sure it makes me look dumb but fuck I’ll at least be doing something right for once. I hurt Elena man, you know how much I care about her. And still I was able to do that shit to her, imagine if you’d hurt Audrey like that. I mean not drug her or some shit like that but hurt her the way I did Elena, wouldn’t you try to make that shit up to her. I know you, and I know that keeping that shit a secret would eat you up. This shit has been eating me up since fucking summer. I wanted to tell her myself, and I hate that half of Manhattan had to be included but shit I’ll deal with it. I know our group will won’t nothing to do with my ass but it’s my last fucking year, I’ll move to fucking Switzerland once we graduate. Fuck high school anyways, all I care about is Elena, Tristan, and you. Thanks for helping me with this shit but I think I’m gonna take the fucking bullet. Hey think of it this way in a week or two GG and her fucking minions would have moved on to someone else. My folks will make sure the shit doesn’t get out too far. If fucking Jackson can survive not having friends well then so can I. Do what you gotta do to keep out of it, and I understand if you keep away from me dude.

Rereading the message Mason released a heavy sigh, he was really doing this... he’d fucked up so many times in his life but all had been resolved by his parents or by the importance of his status. But this time it’d be different, he wasn’t going to be a fucking coward about it. His mom always told him that you reap what you sow. Well his ass was about reap a butt load of pain, he knew for a fact that he’d lose all his friends. Lizzie’s, Tristan’s, and Jackson’s reactions and comments confirmed that for him. But like he texted AJ he would toughen it out, he was untouchable after all. Being part of the A-listers or not didn’t change that. Smiling sadly he sent the text, putting his phone away as he tried to enjoy what would probably be the last lunchtime with his friends. He felt chills go down his body like he often did when he knew his father was pissed at him. Shaking it off as best as he could he don on a fake smile joining in the conversation with Lizzie, Jackson, and Tristan as best as he could.

Thankfully, group therapy was almost over for the day. This was only Katherine's second time here, and she was already certain that it constituted cruel and unusual punishment to be forced back here again. After spending a summer in a residential treatment center, she was beyond done with the stupid little games that these therapists wanted them to play. The talking, the sharing, the feeling... it all felt so forced and cringe-y. Over the summer, Kat had eventually learned how to play along. Sulking in the corner, refusing to speak only made the therapists more annoying and she learned that her lack of engagement was holding her back in the steps she was supposed to take to move through her treatment quickly. She learned that she didn't have to really care about what therapy was about, and she didn't have to mean anything that she said, but she had to be a good actress. She could act in a therapeutic setting in a different state, surrounded by people she would never see again. Doing it at home in New York seemed even more painful.

First off, Katherine didn't think it was fair that her father insisted she go to these stupid group therapy sessions. If residential treatment had taught her anything, it was that teenage girls who suffered from the same illness were dangerous when put in the same setting. It did more harm than good, as they helped each other learn how to trick doctors and therapists into thinking that they were doing well, while still enabling each other's illnesses. She had just spent an entire summer doing that, and the idea of having to continue it seemed unjust. If having to continue therapy in itself seemed bad, then having to do it so close to home made it even worse. Kat doubted that anyone from school would find out about it because it was a very small group, but during the first session on Monday, she found out that of course, it would only be fitting to her luck that a classmate be in it with her. And not just any classmate. AJ's weird sister, and Luna's weird friend: Alaina Clarke.

Truthfully, it could have been worse. It could have been another A-lister in the group, or some wannabe known for being a big mouth. Alaina was neither of those things, but she was still snarky and obnoxious (as all of Luna's friends seemed to be), and even if Alaina had been an absolute nobody, Katherine still would have found a way to make it seem like her presence in the group was the worst thing in the world. At the very least, she knew that Alaina and her both had something in common, and that was that if one of them shared that the other was in therapy for an eating disorder, they would be exposing themselves in the process. It was the only thing that kept Kat's mouth shut about it, because she easily would have tossed Alaina under the bus for it to make her seem more weird.

With only twenty minutes left in the session, their therapist, Anna, set them all up to play a game of Jenga that she had customized for her eating disorder recovery groups. As one could only expect based on Katherine's (dramatic) perspective of how much God hated her, she was paired up with Alaina. Make no mistake, a scowl was ever present on her face, but she didn't object to the pairing simply because it was going to make things more difficult and she knew it. "I don't know what I did to not only get stuck in this group, but to have to work with you," she hissed. It was unnecessarily bitter, given that she and Alaina had no beef really, but Katherine wasn't in the mood for this. She was supposed to be shopping and getting facials, and though she had promised Elena and Audrey that she would catch up with them as soon as she got back from her "doctor's appointment", she knew that she was missing out on things. "But just hurry up and lose so I can go home."

While Alaina didn't want to be here anymore than Kat did, she was a bit better at concealing it, though if anyone really knew Alaina, it would be obvious from her behavior that she hated it just as much as the girl across from her. She was in a bad moo from having to be here, and having to quit volleyball to be at this recovery group made her all the more bitter. She felt out of place, Kat being there made her feel exposed, and this was thrusted upon her by her parents at the last minute. She felt completely out of control, so her way of coping was to be dismissive and nonchalant. It gave the illusion that she didn't feel so shaken, and if people could buy it, then so she could she. But there was also a more subtle component that pushing people away by being arrogant and condescending, like she was too good to be at this group, was a way of protecting herself because she did feel vulnerable. Her tone as she spoke and the cool glance she gave Kat from over the Jenga tower told a different story. "I can see eating four peanuts a day has you a little thick in the skull since you've clearly forgotten who the hell you're talking to. If you keep using that tone with me," Alaina said, switching to a sweet voice as she slowly dragged a block out from the tower. "You'll be in another type of recovery therapy."

She tilted her head, spinning the block between her fingers so that the words were facing her. After reading, she maintained her focus on the wooden piece in her hand. "If you hate being here so much, why don't you just go off grid again? That was a cute little PR stunt to make yourself relevant again since, I hate to say it, you are a bit of a bore to look at." Alaina glanced up, a quaint grin growing on her face. She leaned back in her chair as she tossed the block into the air and caught it. "Now, what is one thing you would say to your younger self?"

Admittedly, it was very easy to get under Katherine's skin. She was emotional and dramatic, and because she had a tendency to play the victim, she also had grown to allow even the smallest things to irk her. Unlike Alaina, her emotions played out much more clearly on her face. It was something that set her apart from her two closest friends, Audrey and Elena, too. The other girls were so good at the whole "cool, calm, and collected" thing, and Kat... well, she definitely wasn't. It wasn't a persona that she ever even attempted to inhabit because it just wasn't her. She didn't have that sort of self-control and in all honesty, she was probably used to using the whole emotional drama queen thing as a crutch. She had learned at a young age that crying and throwing a fit allowed her to get her way, so it was something that she never really dropped, even as she got older.

"One," she began, holding up a finger as she looked at Alaina whose casual demeanor and the ease at which she tossed digs bothered Katherine more than she wanted to admit. The comment about her appearance especially had her scowling, not only because it was rude, but because she was still bothered by that part of the Gossip Girl post. In a very self-reflecting way, she still hadn't even processed the reference to Elena's traumatic experience as she was so engulfed in her own pity party. "Don't be jealous that my look is editorial. Unlike you, I don't have to draw my brows in, wannabe." She added another finger, "Two- do you really think that if I had any say in this, that I would be sitting here?" A third finger went up, as she added, "Three- it wasn't a PR stunt. Unlike you, I don't need to be weird to get attention, and I'm sure my drug addicted stepsister told you just how evil she and her mother were in destroying my summer." She really did assume that Luna had already told Alaina where she had been all summer or else she wouldn't have said that, but when Kat was angry, she had even less of a filter than she normally did, so she didn't think twice about it now. "And four- I would tell my younger self that the other girls were so right in thinking that Alaina Clarke is super annoying."

The extent of her hostility surprised even her. Alaina was rude and obnoxious, yes, but Katherine was also tired, hungry, stressed, and overwhelmed. Neglecting her health contributed to her bad mood, and being forced to attend this therapy session knowing her friends were off having fun made her feel all the more aggressive. Alaina didn't deserve the hostility necessarily, but she was the only person here that Katherine new, and even if she didn't feel comfortable with her in a good way, she felt comfortable enough to use her as a punching bag for the moment. Pulling a Jenga block from the tower, she read, "Name 2 Red Flags that your friends or family may notice when you are struggling more."

22352511_226043291263263_8179760851545227264_n.jpg
791a83ffb0a9eea20d8997512091f113.jpg
42324148_1552360881532319_8993550634653319168_n.jpg
2ed54f7cd6a0d0215a1c7241ee044793.jpeg

1358545ab7e09a13bcb6297f0719a2a9.png

Dialogue: #e75480
Mentions: BurningBridges BurningBridges Reticent Reticent The school day was as uneventful as one could have expected, outside of Gossip Girl's posts. The blogger was silent for the remainder of the school day, likely living for the way that everyone was discussing the post. Throughout the halls and in classrooms, there seemed to be a never ending murmur of people discussing the post. They guessed who the mystery A-lister in the Elena situation was, whether Katherine was really sleeping with MJ, and recollecting on the fall from grace that Jackson had experienced just a few months ago. The only one that really concerned her was the one that Elena was involved in, but outside of that, she disliked Gossip Girl's more tame insult about Elena being more interesting to look at than Katherine. Gossip was inevitable in their circle. The Gossip Girl blog in itself seemed unstoppable. Audrey had come to terms with both of those things. However, she would never accept or get used to the idea of people trying to meddle and stir the pot within her own circle. Audrey didn't mind drama or being messy, but she liked to do so in private. Public feuds weren't her thing, as she found them to be distasteful and cringe-worthy, and in turn, she disliked the idea of anyone trying to involve her in them, even in a distant manner.

Audrey had returned home alone after school, simply because she wanted to get her work done before hanging out with her friends again. Though she was quite social, she was also grounded in the sense that her priorities were typically set straight. Intelligence and education were things that she could never lose, unlike friends and beauty. They were two things worth investing in, and although Audrey was naturally bright, she did have to put in the work to keep her grades in shape. She was a perfectionist, but she wasn't a genius like some of her classmates seemed to be. Although her plan with the afternoon was to hang out with Katherine and Elena, as she sat in her quiet apartment alone, she experienced a sudden bout of loneliness that had her texting AJ. It spoke to the current quality of their relationship that she was only texting him out of loneliness, but things had just been weird ever since they both cheated on each other. AJ was always the person that Audrey thought of at the end of the night and the start of the morning, but their relationship wasn't as healthy as it used to be. She wanted to fix it just as much as he did, but part of her didn't think that trust was something that could be rebuilt after being destroyed so callously. Regardless, she texted him, and texted Elena as well.

To: AJ
Come over 🖤

To: Elena
I refuse to let you cancel on me this afternoon, but if you want me to rain check Kat, I will.

Audrey wasn't opposed to kicking AJ out the second that the girl(s) arrived if he did come over, but that wasn't really surprising. What was likely more surprising was her message to Elena. The girls had grown quite close over the summer, and even if they still had been close friends months ago, Audrey felt like they were at a different level of friendship now, because Elena had proved that she could be the only friend that Audrey needed. She wasn't offering to uninvite Kat in a petty manner, but rather one that reflected her concern for Elena. Kat had a tendency to be a lot as she had demonstrated throughout the day in her multiple comments fixating on herself and the references to her in GG's post, without even expressing an ounce of concern for Elena. Anyone who knew Kat knew that she wasn't that way maliciously, but she was simply very self-absorbed. The world revolved around her. Audrey didn't blame her for being that way, as that was just who Kat was, but if Elena wanted something more low key, Audrey wasn't opposed to it today.

giphy.gif
Elizabeth Bates
Time: After School
Interactions: Tristan ( Maree Maree )

Tristan <3
me
Hey, what are you up to? I'm free x
It wasn't as easy as she made it look and by "it" Lizzie was referring to nearly all aspects of her life. Aside from spending time with her friends, (really spending time witth them, not just navigating their social circle), everything in her life required effort and work. None of the girls had picked up on her invitation to hang out after school, so instead she'd headed home and shut herself in her bedroom with her books. She did worry, a little, that maybe she had somehow fallen out of favour but concluded it was more likely that people were just busy. After all, it was the start of senior year and everybody seemed set on their own paths already. In this world, everyone was racing to get what they wanted, clambering over each other to get there. And Lizzie couldn't afford to stumble if she wanted to get there first. (Ready, set, go!)

With ease or maybe just a lot of practice, Lizzie had fallen into her work and away from the world since she'd gotten home from school. She could pass hours away at her desk with nothing but her school stuff- it was no wonder that her work ethic was subject to admiration. She might've stayed there until dinner if her father hadn't arrived home early from work and called up the stairs for her. Quickly, Lizzie rose and passed into the hallway. Her father had just closed the door behind him and was still standing on the welcome mat; Benjamin Bates was a slightly-greying older man, who always dressed so smart that three-year-old Lizzie's crayon drawings depicted him in suits. He didn't do casual. Although Lizzie's parents weren't as rich as her friends' parents, they certainly tried harder.

"Hi, Beth. What did your English teacher think of your assignment? I thought the angle you approached it from was inspired," Her father was nothing if not attentive- both of her parents were. They would never just ask "how was school?". From the moment she'd been born, they'd crammed her full of knowledge, hopes and dreams, and high expectations. Maybe other people would've fought against it but Lizzie was happy to be who she was, even if she had been mostly shaped by her parents. And she was bound to be successful, just like they wanted. And like she wanted. Everybody wins.

"I haven't had it back yet, Daddy. I'm sure I'll get a high grade, though, especially since you took the time out of your schedule to proofread it for me," replied Lizzie, picking up her bag and stepping around him to get to the door, "You know what? I think I'm going to go for a walk. Clear my head a little."

"As long as you're back in time for dinner, Beth. And stay away from those boys," He added, "Boys lead to nothing but trouble. We sent you to Constance for a reason, you know."

Lizzie didn't bother to inform him that girls were much more likely to get her into trouble, especially the ones that she was friends with, than any boy. Although her parents were actively involved in her education, there was no way they could ever understand about her complicated social life and what it was like going to high school with the people she did. They only got involved in the social scene when they wanted or needed to- it was her everyday. Besides, her father was traditional in many ways and he didn't like anybody to talk back to him about his views, especially his daughter. After saying goodbye, she slipped out of the apartment, (it only made sense and down the stairs. She didn't really breathe until she stepped outside onto the street. Being alone with one of her parents could be suffocating- it was like they sucked all the air out of her home. Luckily, she did a good job playing happy families most of the time.

It was second nature to her to unlock her phone and puzzle briefly over who would be the right choice to hang out with right now. She got the impression that Audrey, Kat, and Elena would be together- since they hadn't killed each other over lunch, it probably meant they were friends again. She didn't really know AJ or MJ well enough to spend time alone with them, preferring to hang out with them in the context of a group setting. Tristan would be the obvious choice but she worried over whether he was still sulking about Jackson joining them at lunch. Much like her father, Tristan thought Jackson was "bad news". Still, she found herself sending him a message.

Ashley-Benson.jpg
The rest of the school day passed pretty uneventfully. Lunch was enjoyable, even with Joey around. She laughed, she ate, she had a good time. But as all good things must do, lunch came to an end, and she, Emily, Joey, and Francis headed back to their respective schools. Ari waved to the boys as they parted ways, she and Emily making their way back to Constance in a strained silence.

It wasn't anything between them, really, probably moreso the harshness of GG's message that caused their silence. Back in class, Arianna was back in quiet mode, taking color coordinated notes and stacking notecards to transfer information to later.

Really, she didn't even know why she went home after school. She should have remembered that her sister and mother were leaving today for a trip to France, another modeling shoot that would keep them gone for weeks probably. Arianna regretted her decision to go home as soon as she stepped in the doorway, her sister rushing past her in nothing but her underwear, shrieking something about her outfit.

Her mother leaned over the railing above them, glass of wine in hand. She was much more collected than Tara, but that was nothing new. Tessa rarely got rattled. "Your shirt is in the bathroom; I'm steaming out the wrinkles. Your skirt is on your bed, where I told you it was an hour ago." Though her words were directed at Tara, her eyes were on Ari. "You know, sweetie, you look so much prettier without those thick glasses."

Arianna heaved a sigh, not even bothering to respond as she shut the door and headed for the kitchen. She could hear Tara in the bathroom. Grabbing a bottled water from the fridge, Ari slid into the seat at the bar, reaching for her bookbag and pulling it closer. She heard footsteps and glanced up, spotting her mother walking in.

"You know you can have this life, too." She commented offhandedly, heading to the fridge to refill her wine.

"Running around like a chicken with my head pulled off?" Arianna scoffed. "No, thanks."

"Having people like you, Arianna." Her mother corrected, shooting a less than amused look at her daughter. "How was school?"

Ari paused in unzipping her bookbag. "Fine."

"Mhmm." Her mother watched her for a moment longer before coming to lean on the counter opposite Ari. "It's a shame, really, the life you've chosen for yourself. You could have friends. Money. Everything you wanted, but you threw it all away. It wasn't a smart decision."

"Coming here wasn't a smart decision." Arianna snapped, hopping to the floor and grabbing her bag. "Have fun in France." She barely glanced at her mother again before stalking out of the house, pulling her phone from her pocket, texting one of the few people she knew would respond.

"Hey Francis-- you busy?"

---
Tags:
Francis ( AI10100 AI10100 )

wmv9rTTwmHo.jpg
Luna Trevor

"The Rebel"

Interacting with: cure cure jinkx jinkx AI10100 AI10100

Luna was tired by the time that school got out. Paying half-attention all day and actually attending every class was more draining than it seemed, mostly because it was boring. Despite being intelligent, school had never intrigued Luna. She knew that she was lucky to have a natural grasp on academics because so many people struggled with things that came easily to her, but it didn't make her enjoy it any more. Even as a child, she had been far too adventurous to really appreciate the confines of school. Following school, she had walked with Katherine to her therapy group, per their parents' request. It wasn't a request that surprised Luna, really. With the way that Katherine seemed so opposed to... well, everything... it wouldn't have been shocking if she had simply opted to skip her therapy session to continue her streak of petulance. Luna didn't mind walking Katherine there. The weather was nice still, she had no where else to be, it made her look like the good child and it was always amusing to watch Kat sulk. She had missed out on it all summer, and though it would probably get old fast now that she was back, it hadn't reached that point quite yet.

She had returned home after that and finished up a couple of her assignments, probably putting in less effort than they deserved. Even though she was tired, she knew that once she was stoned, doing anything worth while would be a lost cause. While Luna expelled a very carefree attitude, and she genuinely was very carefree, she knew that she could only maintain that persona if she kept up with her responsibilities to some degree. Getting good grades in school was really the only major responsibility she had, and getting kicked out of Constance wasn't an option. Luckily for Luna, half-assing assignments somehow always worked out for her. She was that kind of student who could spend ten minutes doing something, or complete a project in full two hours before it was due, and still manage to do well on it.

Of course, once she had finished a few assignments, it was time to reward herself. With Netflix ready on the television, she browsed through the programs available and pulled a bag out from under her bed. Inside of it were various edibles that Francis had gotten his hands on from states that sold them legally. Although Luna had enjoyed homemade THC infused treats, she much preferred the ones that were commercially packaged. Not only were there more options, but she appreciated that they were regulated to some degree and she knew what was in them. Luna wasn't cautious by any means, but if she had the option between two things that had the same outcome, obviously she would take the safe one over the one that would potentially kill her. As she mulled over what to watch, she decided that one of the brownies would hit the spot this afternoon. She snapped a picture and texted it to Francis, Alaina, and Ellodie (all separately) writing: "Let's see if this lives up to the hype".

tumblr_mrp6q4eDjs1r6x04do1_250.gif
Joseph Smith
- - -

Joey had spent most of his afternoon at the arcade with some school friends of his, mostly to avoid going home and seeing his family. But eventually everyone ditched and he found himself walking back to his upper middle class home to his broken little family. Immediately walking though the door he was greeted by his three screaming younger sisters, his mother sitting on the rocking chair in the living room attempting to ignore them and his father no where to be seen, probably in his bar round the back. "Joseph, would you please take your shoes off in the house" this was how he was greeted, no hi, how was your day? Joseph didn't respond. He didn't have the energy to keep up the clown act at home, but he couldn't be himself either. "I'm going to my room" He said to no one in particular and promptly went upstairs, closing the door quietly behind him.

Laying in bed, the teen picked up one of his sketch books, the one he hid underneath his bed, and tried to continue drawing he'd started this morning. He could almost see the peice walking down the runway when he closed his eyes. Joey made a few tweaks but his heart wasn't in it. Every day he was so tired from the act that he just couldn't get out of the dumps. There was one thing that usually worked though. Tucking the book back under his bed, Joey brought out his phone. He opened up his messages, ignored every one of them and opened a new one. Since the day Joey had officially met this A-lister, he'd barely texted him, his number was just sitting there in his phone.

Even just texting him made him feel a little nervous. This guy litterally held off of his secrets, Joey had no choice but to trust him with them. Part of it was that he needed to keep someone like that close, but a bigger part was that Tristan made Joey crazy. And now he had this perfect excuse to meet up with him one on one. THAT was even scarier. Joey couldn't let anything happen, despite what he wanted it wasn't the time to be exploring himself like that there was too much at risk until he was independent from his family.

dd2kbo.png

His heart was pounding in his chest as he awaited a response. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. "Yeah?" He called out, and his father entered, looking shattered. Joey sat up stiffly "Arrre you okay?" He asked, looking concerned. His father stood in the doorframe> he was a big hulking man who almost filled it up, but right now he looked small. "You're mother and I are taking a break... She's taken the three girls to her mothers house." He might of been mistaken, but the man looked ready to cry for a second. That was until his face stifened up again into stone "Boy, you can stay here or you can go, she's heading out now." Joey blinked, trying to process. "Uh, no, all my stuff is here... so." He said awkwardly. He didn't know if he should attempt to hug the man or something... but that wasn't usually his way "Uh, you want to share a beer?" Joey asked him, and for a moment his eyes lit up, and a small smile tugged at his lips "Since when did you turn 21" He asked teasingly as Joey stood up he slapped a giant hand around his shoulders "Come on, I have something stronger, maybe it'll put some hairs on that chest of yours." Jesus, he's gonna be drinking all night. Joey thought to himself privately "I'll have you know A couple hairs sprouted last week!" He jested.

So my family is fucked... But at least I'll have the house to myself for a while most nights now... mum won't be here

Maybe I could... invite someone over for once...

tags: Tristan Maree Maree

Last edited:
3077758b76aba054fcda8c15172123ad.jpg

Jackson Fox
Tags: jinkx jinkx Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy lauren. lauren.

o o o

Jackson had thrown on his work shirt, some jeans that were (mostly) clean and hopped in the 20 year old shitbox he was currently driving he was gonna be early but seeing that the apartment felt absolutely suffocating to stay in alone, he usually left in a hurry or invited random people over to drink. Despite last nights write off his drink cupboard was still well stocked.

Jackson arrived and parked and sat in his car with music blaring while he waited for his shift to start. He lip up a smoke then, holding it in his mouth, he opened up his phobe. He didn't wanna be alone tonight, and sex was like the best drug of all time, so he decided to take his chances.

Luna and him had hooked up multiple times over the holidays, and although they were both just using one another for fun, she was also good company and a friend of his. He figured he'd let Lizzie know that he was both alive and thankful for what she did for him at lunch as well.

(On phone will upload text screen shots later :P)

TO Luna:

Yo, you fancy coming round after I'm done with work tonight? I'll even buy you dinner like a gentleman. AND I'll provide the booze ;)

TO Lizzie:

Hey Liz, thanks for inviting me to lunch, hopefully that premadonna you hang out with wasn't to mad ;)

After he was done texting he meant back and closed his eyes, enjoying the smoke but not enjoying being sober. Emily would be here any minute now and he'd rather walk in with her than have to speak to the 40 year old lady who had the day shift alone. She reallllly didn't like him.

giphy.gif
Francis Books

Interacting with: Arianna ( apolla apolla ), Luna ( lauren. lauren. ), Jackson ( Tui Tui )

Mentions:

Francis had thoroughly enjoyed lunch with Joseph, Arianna and Emily. He managed to laugh genuinely at Joseph's jokes and prodded Arianna so that she would come eat lunch with them more frequently instead of disappearing to the library like she mostly does. He talked more exuberantly with Emily, trying to get her mind off of GG's post and her subsequent suspicions on him. He wanted nothing more than to just simply get that trust back from Emily - even if he wasn't sure why. Of course, he was a bit peeved over the fact that she thought that he would be selling date rape drugs but that was water under the bridge for him now. Or well, for now. He was approached by a select few people on the way back to class to ask the same things El and Em had asked of him. And maybe that's what brought his mood down for the rest of the day because now he had nothing more in his mind than to figure out who is the culprit behind this.

Francis barely paid attention to class for the rest of the day, but it didn't bother him much. He had a certain set of skills that allowed his hand to move on autopilot to take notes even if he was just half-paying attention. His notes were messy and he was going to have to rewrite them at home but he had plenty of time to do that. His phone hadn't buzzed for the remainder of the day and he was quite glad that there were little distractions because he felt that he would have probably snapped at someone by that point. He had a small deal going up near the school and he had slipped out of everyone's gazes to grab the goods and sell them. It went off without a hitch and he had another happy customer.

"Good afternoon, mother." He had no need to pretend around his parents. It wasn't like they cared too much about how he acted. As long as he was doing well in school and didn't get into trouble, they didn't care. Of course, they don't know about his secret dealings surrounding him but he felt like they wouldn't care about that either.

"Yes, hello Damian." His mother replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek as she rose from her seat. "Now, I'll be at the mall until night time. Farewell." Without waiting for a confirmation or goodbye from her son, she sauntered out of the house and closed the door behind her.

With his mother out of the way, he had the house to mostly himself... like he mostly did nowadays. Aside from the shuffling of the three maids that kept their house in pristine condition, there was little movement coming from within the large house. Francis looked at his phone and when he noticed that no one was messaging him in the meantime, he took Yoba and Poba out of the house and led them to the pool for their exercise. He had changed into a simple shirt and trunks and sat down on the poolside, occasionally dipping in to play with them. While watching them, however, he took uot his phone and sent a quick text to Jackson.

Jackson
me
Jackson, I need to know if you know anything about what GG said and to run recon if you have time. There's no need to have a definite answer, but anything from the rumor mills is fine.

Poba and Yoba seemed to have gotten tired and they all slipped out of the pool. A maid - Helen - came up to hand Francis some fresh clothes and a towel and he thanked her for it. The Capybaras headed back inside and was dried off a little so that they weren't dripping all over the floor. Francis dried himself off and took a quick shower and returned to two text messages, but thankfully it wasn't from people he would have ignored. Playing with his pets were therapeutic so he didn't want to bring his mood down again. The first one was from Arianna - it was unexpected, but oddly welcomed. The second was from Luna.

Wild Woman
them
*photo*
them
Let's see if this lives up to the hype
me
Well I certainly hope so. That was hard to smuggle here but I hope it was worth it.
me
Tell me how it goes and I'll see about spreading it to the others. And please tell me you're not getting high on your own. That's just sad.

It was a good-natured joke made to a girl who he knew could take it. Others were fragile and had to be handled with care. Arianna and Emily came to mind most of the time. Elizabeth too, maybe. There were things you couldn't joke to them about because it would hurt them. But people like Luna had thick skin and could bounce back a tease with another even if it did strike at a bad habit of theirs or something personal. Now, onto Arianna. She rarely texted first, and if she did, it was usually an invitation to study or to buy a book that was released elsewhere first or something along those lines. So when he read the message, he hummed. Looks like he'd have to push back his assignments a little. No worries though, those were easy enough.

Ari
them
Hey Francis-- you busy?
me
No. I was playing with Poba and Yoba. Wanna hang?

giphy.gif
Ellodie Ainsley
Time: After School
Interactions: Jackson ( Tui Tui ) + Luna ( lauren. lauren. )
Lu
them
Let's see if this lives up to the hype
me
let me know if u need help w those (;
The rest of the school day had been uneventful, boooring, and all anyone had really wanted to talk about was who had hooked up with who over the summer and whether or not the latest GG update had any truth to it. The younger students gobbled up the stories eagerly but El was less sure of what to believe. Especially since she knew that while Kat and MJ had certainly both been absent for the last two days, they certainly hadn't been together. Not as far as Luna knew. As for Jackson, she wasn't sure what to make of the latest rumour about him.

She didn't have much time to ponder that one before she came across Jackson himself. Since school had ended, El had been on a mission to stay out of her home as long as possible (as usual) even if it meant wandering around with little purpose. She wasn't in the mood to get stuck with her shitty parents and the fuck-ups she called her siblings. Maybe El would drop by Luna's in a while and see if she had enough brownies to go round- god knows she could use the high right now. She recognised Jackson's car after a minute or two of puzzling over it, though she only really remembered it hazily, and the shitty music pounding out of it didn't belong to any self-respecting person with decent hearing. She slowed down as she saw it and then figured "hey, this is my chance to find out if AJ's a lying little skeazeball or if Jackson really is a piece of fucking garbage". She tentatively preferred the former.

Approaching, El didn't hesitate to hammer on the window of the driver side to get his attention, "Hey, dipshit! I figure your new hobby of tampering with girls' drinks is going to get you into a lot of trouble with the school so you better start talking if you don't want me to rat you out. It's bullshit, right? Or do I have to kick your ass?"

She knew Jackson about as well as she knew any of the other B Listers; in the past, they'd usually met when he was slurring his words and looking for another bottle to open. Not that she'd been in a better state- she recalls being preeetty wasted the last time they exchanged words. But she didn't think that badly of Jackson, not since he'd sunk from the A List to her level. And he certainly didn't seem to hate her either, making him one of the few, and admired her quick wit. They were similar in a way, both evicted from the A List and kindred spirits when it came to getting fucked up. However, El reckoned that if he did turn out to be the rapist scum he was rumoured to be, she might have to remove a few of his teeth. She hit the window with her fist again.

"Are you going to keep me waiting all day?" El scowled at him through the glass.

[IMG='width:196px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7b/eb/f8/7bebf81f6aaabf82c693fd51f43d4535.jpg[/IMG]Elena Baird
Dialogue: #A26769
Interactions: Audrey ( A_Writer A_Writer )
Mentions: Kat ( BurningBridges BurningBridges )

Gossip Girl had officially turned Elena's life into a nightmare. Despite her increased activity through the years, Elena never imagined she would become the center of the blogger's attention. Around every corner people were whispering about the post, speculating who was involved and whether or not (or more like when) Gossip Girl would expose the offender and ultimately destroy the reputation of yet another A-lister. Many have fallen to Gossip Girl's tactics, but never someone Elena knew as well as she feared she knew the person who tried to drug her.

When the bell chimed to signal the end of the school day, Elena was sure she had never felt more relieved. She was glad Audrey wanted to go home alone and meet up again later, forcing their trio to split for a few hours. She couldn't stand to be in Kat's presence for another second. The way the girl had totally overlooked the part of the post that involved Elena and turned herself into the center of attention made her stomach churn. She despised the girl and the way she yearned for Audrey's affection and reassurance. The more she thought about it, the more upset she became. So, as she made her way home, she turned the music up loud in an attempt to drown out her thoughts.

The drive from the school to her house was a relatively short one. Her house, just as beautiful on the outside as it was on the inside, was tucked away on the end of a lovely neighborhood on a dead-end street. Flowers lined the walkway to the door, tended to daily by her mother, and produced a beautiful and welcoming aroma. Her parents wouldn't be home for another couple of hours, leaving Elena in the house by herself. She parked neatly on the left side of the garage and double checked that both her car doors and the garage door was locked before she allowed herself to relax. Perhaps it was unreasonable to feel such a way in a neighborhood like this, particularly in broad daylight, and especially considering no one had made any more attempts to drug or attack her, but she couldn't help it. Somehow, someway Gossip Girl must be watching them and the thought chilled her to the core. She couldn't fathom how anyone could dedicate so much time and effort to live in the shadows, ruining other people's lives no matter how juicy the gossip was.

After a while, Elena was finally settled into her home. She put her purse away and exchanged her school outfit for something a bit more comfortable - a pair of sweatpants, fuzzy socks and a sweater she wouldn't dare to wear outside. She cozied herself into the couch with one of her favorite snacks, a jar of peanut butter, and turned the television on, flicking through the channels in an attempt to find something she liked. She didn't favor television all that much but dramas and reality shows usually piqued her interest. If nothing else, they certainly killed time and would give her something less serious to focus on. But just as she was about to choose something to watch, her phone chimed.

528TDS.png

The thought of cancelling had been running through her mind since the moment she left school. In particular she had wanted to avoid Kat and her obnoxious need to make everything about herself. She was no longer so keen on finding out why she had disappeared over the summer, although she was sure she would be again sooner or later. At the end of the day, Elena decided not to risk weakening her friendship with Audrey. She had worked all summer to effectively take Kat's place and perhaps even become a better version of her. To an extent she had succeeded and the text right in front of her confirmed that.

OYi6HG.png

She felt as if she would regret the last part of the text but sent it anyway. She didn't want Audrey to catch on to the fact that Elena truly, genuinely disliked the girl and it seemed to only be getting worse now that she was back in town. Still, Elena was determined to enjoy her alone time and turned the ringer off. She would check her phone later but for now she turned something on the television and indulged in the temporary escape from reality it brought her.

Remy Myers-Daigneau

[IMG='width:150px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/2ec0b6f86a627bdbe4374c1c4a99c620/tumblr_p8juooU6Vo1r76b9fo1_r1_500.gif[/IMG] status: bored
tags: N/a

In all honesty, he had never been a person to indulge in much gossip. Heck, he had been safe from rumors for most of his high-school life. Besides, all the rumors about him made him the victim and someone else the bad guy. He'd steer away from that kind of business and fiercely protected his reputation from the kind of tampering everyone else was getting thrown at them lately. However, after Gossip Girl's appearance, it made even the innocent Remy anxious and antsy. He watched the A-listers slowly fall and crumble over the days from a distance. He was sure that Gossip Girl was just someone with nothing better to do, trying to turn everyone else against each other with lies. Rape charges? That just didn't sound like anything anyone from his inner circle would do. Not even the major jerks would be able to execute anything like that. At least he wanted to believe so.

Remy had seriously considered skipping school today. It was tiring to be around those people five times a week, if not even more. He was an introverted person who needed lots of time to recharge before socializing more. He was growing tired of his environment anyway. Realizing that it wasn't going to help anything, he had attended the classes and was eager to go back home now. Avoiding the whole 'talking' business with anyone, he decided to take out his phone and scrolled through his social media, almost as if it was a reflex. Empty. No one had messaged him. He was half thankful it was that way, half disappointed. No one seemed to miss his encouraging words in times of trouble. It was a bit surprising to Remy, the guy who always felt like it was his responsibility to look after everyone's happiness.

He had arrived at his house in the span of a few minutes. He had chosen a motorcycle to be his vehicle today. Stepping through the corridors of his home he refused to greet any family members he met at the way to his room. Tossing his helmet on the floor, he threw himself on his bed in a similar manner. Remy opened one of the drawers, reaching for snacks that he had hidden from his younger siblings. Again he found his phone being glued to his hand.

3077758b76aba054fcda8c15172123ad.jpg

Jackson Fox
Tags: jinkx jinkx AI10100 AI10100

o o o

Jackson had actually managed to relax himself. The music was so lough he couldn't hear his own thoughts, the car was filled with the smell of tobacco as he lazily practiced his smoke rings. He wasn't thinking about gossip girl, his dad, his rent, nothing. He felt numb and calm. And he still had another 10 minutes to himself before starting his hellish job at the service station. Utter bliss. Finally some time to himself to relax-

BANG BANG BANG

Jackson jumped out of his skin and hit the button to turn off his music hearing the very loud racking on his window and the female voice yelling at him through it. When he saw it was El standing there he was initially confused as to why he didn't see her big shit-eating grin, assuming the aim was simply to make him jump.

But then it registered with him what she was saying.

Jackson was like a stunned mullet, his jaw dropped and he just sat there with a stupid, dumbfounded look on his face. All he could think was There's just no way she just said that. She was scowling at him like he was a monster. He didn't go for the window, instead he just looked at her. that was until she bashed it again.

BANG BANG

This one got him to wind down his window. "What. The. FUCK?" People were probably staring as he'd just yelled and she was yelling too. How could this be happening? What was it with this school why did everyone fucking want him dead or in jail? So many thoughts shot through his head at once. He felt anger, most of all, white hot burning anger for whoever framed him for this. He had to know who did it. "Who the fuck told you that!? I'm serious, because I'm fucking innocent of THAT crime but I'm about to commit one for real!" His heart was pounding in his chest. He couldn't go down for this. He was one year from graduating, and this would ruin his whole life. He absolutely HAD to stop this guy. Right now, the way he was feeling, he'd probably end up beating the life out of him.

He looked at El, pleading with her now "Who started this bulshit El? I can't go down for this, do I look like the kinda person the court is gonna side with?? This will fuck my whole life over!" She had to believe him, she HAD to! Girls screaming "Rapist" would pretty much seal his fate.

As he was having his little meltdown his phone buzzed. "Fuck me..." He muttered , thinking that it might be more people questioning him, he opened it up. Fransis wants to know who it is according to the rumor mill. If he WASN'T in panic mode, he might have even laughed. How Ironic he would recieve this text right now. At least he got to tell Francis and didn't have to be confronted.

To Francis:

El just informed me that the rumor mill is trying to frame me. You're damn right I'll find out who did it...

Last edited:
[IMG='width:300px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ce/34/b2/ce34b260adcf736e4943ef5105fcb44a.jpg[/IMG]
Emily Ferguson
Interactions: Tui Tui jinkx jinkx
Mentions:
Finishing a school day meant two things for Emily picking up her siblings from school and take them home and afterward rushing to work so she would make it on time, sometimes she thought her life was a constant a rushing mood where she would always be running to make it on time. Just to return later and do all her schoolwork or even studying for a test, for some people it would be like something stressful but Emily had already got used to that kind of lifestyle, not everyone was born in a cradle made out of gold, so they wouldn't have to work in order to get something.

She knew she would be on time and when she was at her workplace, she would have to send tons of messages to Jackson so he wouldn't forget he needed to be at work otherwise, he would be in a lot of trouble. But surprisingly Jackson was already there something she was expecting since she knew he wasn't known for his punctuality. She was going to go towards his car knowing that he would be there since he wasn't in good terms with the lady that worked there too so he would usually go inside once she was there.

But Emily wasn't expecting to see Ellodie there too, she wasn't that comfortable having people from school mostly because she wasn't allowed to have a part-time job since she was a student with a scholarship where she was prohibited to work otherwise she would lose it and she was not expecting to be discovered that way she tried to hide her part-time job from everyone including her friends the only one that knew was her family and Jackson since he worked there with her. She found ironic that the rich kids could work but she being someone that had a financial aid and needed the money couldn't do it but again Constance wasn't really brilliant dealing with middle-class kids.

She was about to go back and maybe wait until Ellodie left the place so her secret wouldn't be revealed but she couldn't believe what she heard mostly because Ellodie scream at Jackson, there was no way he would be the one Gossip Girl was talking about there was no way it could be him but knowing Jackson he wouldn't take this lightly either since someone was accusing him of being the one that almost raped Elena, without thinking she rushed to Jackson's car, Emily knew these two persons and they had quite the personalities.

"Hey, you two! Stop that! Can't you see that we are in a public space!? For God's sake Ellodie, you can't go yelling at people and accusing them of doing something so horrendous, like being the one that put something on Elena's drink. Jackson would never do that everyone thinks that he makes the worst decisions when he is drunk but I know him and he would never do something to hurt anyone like that. Do you really believe something that could be just a rumor, so the real culprit goes away with this?" She said annoyed to Ellodie. Emily wasn't the type of person that would get into arguments especially with Ellodie she would prefer to avoid the girl rather than get into an argument with her but she couldn't stand that Ellodie was talking that way of Jackson "And you should calm your nerves and don't try to kill her, this is just a set up I'm sure, this is going to get solved there's has to be away just don't do stupid decisions based on your emotions" She said to Jackson since Emily knew the guy had quite the temper and even more in this kind of situation "So, Ellodie, without yelling and accusing someone who was the one that told you that Jackson did it?"

Ashley-Benson.jpg
Arianna tapped the black screen of her phone, anxiously waiting for a response. This was one of the few times she'd texted him not in reference to a book, or some other type of purchase. Scowling at herself, she shoved her phone back into her pocket, hating how her heart hammered against her ribs and her blood boiled beneath her skin, both signs of how angry she was. But also, a slight twinge of anxiety presented itself within her.

She had homework to do. Studying to go. She could go to the library, sure, but a small part of her was itching to tear her routine to shreds. She didn't know where this little rebellious streak was coming from, but she'd already texted Francis and planted the seed. Too late to back out now. Or was it? Her steps slowed as she reached into her pocket, pulling out the device, fully intent on texting him back to say nevermind.

Until her phone vibrated.

"Ack." She muttered, looking at Francis' name on her lit up phone display. Sliding the screen open, she read his message twice before responding.

Recipient
me
Hey Francis-- you busy?
them
me
Yeah.
me
Give me fifteen.

Humming softly as she sent the last message, she shut her phone screen off and clutched the device as she looked up, calculating how long it'd take her to walk to his house. She'd been there a few times before, never inside, but to the house itself. Fifteen had been about an accurate guess, she mused.

With her backpack laying heavily on her back, she held the straps as she walked with a purpose now. Francis was a friend, right? Even if she didn't vent to him about what had happened, she could use him as a distraction. He had to have something going on.

Her fifteen minute guess was a little short, as about twenty minutes later she reached the large house that he lived in. Drawing in a deep breath, she headed for the door and knocked.

---
Tags:
Francis ( AI10100 AI10100 )

Soccer practice had been cut short today as their coach had a personal matter to attend to, and AJ wasn't complaining about that. He loved the sport and unlike many of the others, he didn't mind their rigorous practices. There were some days when he came home aching more than others, but he got along with his teammates, his coach loved him, and he was thoroughly invested in the game, so he enjoyed his time on the field. Even so, the atmosphere today felt off. Typically, the guys left all of their problems off the field when they started playing. It seemed like all of the other guys were able to do that, even with the Gossip Girl posts likely still on their minds. It was more difficult for AJ though, especially since MJ was one of his teammates. The idea of losing him as a friend really and plainly sucked. It was out of his hands now, though. MJ wanted to suddenly grow a halo and be a good guy, and that was his choice. AJ still didn't think that he understood how severe the consequences were going to be for him, but what else could he do? He had covered for him for months and had even offered to spread around a cover story that had the potential to be believable, but MJ didn't want to do it. AJ was convinced that the guy was crazy, and given how self-absorbed MJ was, it wasn't shocking that he was convinced that somehow he could survive this. Any of the other trouble he had gotten into the past was nothing compared to this, because this was a severe offense. Not only was it really bad morally, but it was practically social suicide. AJ disliked feeling out of control, and he disliked that MJ didn't want to follow his lead, but he also didn't feel like pushing the issue. AJ had an ego too, and his was big enough to say that friend or not, he wasn't going to beg someone to let him save them.

After returning to the locker room, he hopped into one of the showers. He usually liked to shower before heading home. Not only did he move a lot during practice to a point where he would feel dirty walking home covered in sweat and dirt, but he also liked coming home to a clean slate. He could start his homework, or more likely, sit down and eat, play video games, see what his friends were up to, and then worry about his homework. He was pleasantly greeted by a text from Audrey when he finished showering and had gotten dressed. She wanted him to come over, and given how rocky their relationship had been over the past few weeks, he jumped at the thought of being able to hang out with her when they were both in good moods.

To: Audrey

Omw 😁

He didn't bother to let anyone in his family know that practice had ended early because with his luck, his parents would ask him to pick up his little sister from her after school program, or he would get roped into helping his mom prepare dinner. Unlike a lot of their friends, AJ's family was fairly "normal", despite having a lot of money. They didn't have a personal chef or a nanny, and his parents were actually involved in their kids' lives. He knew that he was lucky to have that, but sometimes it didn't feel that way given how the borderline neglect that some of his friends experienced seemed like freedom to his teenage mind.

Although he passed by MJ on his way out of the locker room, he said nothing. What more was there to say?
Colelovesrp Colelovesrp A_Writer A_Writer

[IMG='align:right;width:288px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c1/80/30/c1803090aac1d77021abb860870cd7df.jpg[/IMG]
Mason-James Fitzgerald
Interactions: BurningBridges BurningBridges (AJ)
Mentioned: Reticent Reticent (Elena) Maree Maree (Tristan)

MJ knew the effect GG outing of him would have on himself and his close friends, understood the social suicide he’d chosen to commit by denying AJ help; but sadly he hadn’t stopped to think about the effect it would have on his team. He’d like to believe he knew what he was doing, but deep down he was frightened at the fact that he was about to lose everything. And to make matters worse it seemed all everyone could whisper about was who could be responsible for such an act. Their comments made him realize he’d lose his teammates as well, despite their social status and year, when they all wore the uniform they were 1. Not one person was more important than the other, it made MJ feel at home he could count on his guys to have his back. When it came to the games and practising coach always told them to leave personal or social matters on the sideline, something that helped them win many games, this matter wouldn’t be able to be kept on the sideline. MJ knew that once word got to coach about his actions he’d be benched for the year or until matters got sorted out. Well, that’s if the school got to him before coach did, a self-respecting man, coach would probably kick him off the team. Not because he hated or disliked MJ, but because he had strong beliefs about how a man should portray himself. And then there was obviously the fact that it would make the team look bad with an attempted rapist on the team.

The final whistle to the end of practice pulled him out of his thoughts, it seemed coach was having personal issues of his own and practice would end earlier than normal. From the faces of everyone, it seemed they were all excited about this, he, on the other hand, wanted to beg coach to allow them to continue playing. Have the assistant coach continue the basics of training(the man was an idiot so he understood why coach didn’t want that) he knew this would probably be his last day on the field and the thought pained him more than he thought it would. He said nothing, picking his duffle bag up once coaches post-practice speech was over walking to the locker room.

Like most of his teammates, MJ enjoyed showering now, mainly because he would hate to get his car dirty and smelling of sweat. Taking a quick shower he tried figuring out what to do after, normally he would have called Tristan and Elena, hung out with them until one of them had to go home. But he wasn’t stupid enough to do that, then there was AJ who he would have offered to drive home after practice but they’d hardly said one word to each other outside of pass the ball. He knew AJ was probably upset with him for refusing his advice, the fact that he hadn’t responded to his last text message and barely looked at him during practice said it all. MJ could change that, I mean he was bound to lose all his friends maybe he could keep AJ in his corner? Well at least when they were together, he knew AJ would side with the rest of the A-lister once word got out but that didn’t mean they had to stop talking to each other.

Sighing he stepped out of the shower, changing into sweatshirt and joggers. He would talk to AJ and fix things between them, shoving his cleats and practice uniform into his duffel bag he was putting his shoes on when AJ walked towards “hey...” he said bending to put his other shoe on, turning his head noticed AJ wasn’t there. The place his friend normally stood as he waited for MJ to finish dressing and packing was empty. Sitting up MJ checked all his surrounding areas realizing that AJ had in fact left with so much of a goodbye or see you tomorrow. Laughing without a trace of humour he grabbed his bag swinging it over his shoulder, “and so it begins”, he muttered with a certain calmness not fitting of someone about to lose everything. Checking to make sure he had everything he walked out of the locker room, heading to his car, he saw AJ who wasn’t so far away from him. He could have driven up to him, offered a ride like normal times, or apologized. But instead, he got in his car and speed out of the parking lot his tires raging against the concrete as entered the main road without so much of a glance back.

Katherine Arnault and Alaina Clark
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3863796f555675726f65714755513d3d2d3337393536353735362e3134613763613566333138303833656239353838363536383833302e6a7067

Overview/Kat
LocationEating Disorder Group Therapy → En route to her home
OutfitHere
MoodIrritated
RoleThe Drama Queen
Tags cure cure
-
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7231554d53753668782d69694e773d3d2d3531323832383731372e313530336530643834393530313361323734383533323635323030332e6a7067
Overview/Alaina
Locationx
Outfitx
Moodx
RoleThe Free Spirit
Tags BurningBridges BurningBridges
As soon as Alaina had seen Kat's finger go up, she turned to the other direction. She feigned as though she wasn't paying attention, though she did hear every single word, including that last bit which made her eyebrow twitch just slightly as she tried to conceal how the jab actually got to her a bit. Middle school was infamous for being, well, not the greatest. It was an odd time and an uncomfortable age. The growing pains were just starting, and everyone was overcompensating by trying to act like they had all the answers, while the childhood immaturity still took heed. It would be inaccurate to say that Alaina wasn't still somewhat wounded from being told that she was simply a pawn to get to her more socially valuable brother. Sure, it had hurt her feelings, like it would just about anybody, especially a child, but more than that, it was plain embarrassing. Kat hadn't said all of that, but it was what immediately came to her mind. "They wouldn't." Alaina tossed the block up once more before placing it on top of her neat collection of wooden pegs that had accumulated on her side of the table. "I'd have to be struggling to begin with, and I'm not. This is just a good excuse to focus on AJ more," she said. It wasn't something she genuinely believed, but she did feel a bit betrayed by her parents for this decision. After finding out that her brother had known about this would-be rapist all along, it was just a bigger slap in the face for her. She had no say in the matter, and so she felt completely cast aside. Since it still bothered her enough that she continued to give her parents the cold shoulder, she extrapolated her beliefs, not because she genuinely believed them, but because those negative thoughts flourished when she was frustrated. "Besides, why would I tell you that? So you can blast me as soon as you find a way to expose me without tanking yourself?"
sdfd

Katherine rolled her eyes. “As if anyone cares that you’re here. You’re already lame and random. You have nothing to lose.” Katherine wasn’t the type to go to Gossip Girl with anything. As much as she likes gossip and drama, Gossip Girl scared her and she really wanted no part of that. She definitely had no qualms about spreading rumors or gossiping about people to other people, though. Even if she wasn’t particularly trying to maliciously out someone’s secret, sometimes things just came out of Katherine’s mouth before she considered the implications of them. If she felt like she could out Alaina without outing herself too, she probably would have mentioned it to Audrey, but she genuinely didn’t think that Alaina had anything to lose. It was insensitive and egotistical, but she couldn’t fathom why anyone would care about that. As Gossip Girl has said, she just lived to exist in AJ’s shadow and in this situation, Kat envied her for that.
sdfd
"Very good point, Kat." Alaina smiled deviously and leaned her cheek against her palm. "Now that you mention it, I guess I really don't have any reason to not expose you. You're really not as dumb as you look," she said. "You surprise me everyday. First you count all the way up to three with your fingers, and now you bring this great revelation. I see why Audrey keeps you around. Besides your lackluster ways being a great confidence boost."
sdfd
Well, that didn't go as planned... Katherine's smug expression disappeared quickly following Alaina's response. She wasn't trying to give the girl any reason to expose her, but she also wasn't about to apologize, backtrack, or plead for mercy. Instead, she pulled another block from the tower, reading it off even though Alaina had not answered the last question. "What is one food rule you feel like you have to follow?"
sdfd
"Alaina Clarke and 'follow rules' do not belong in the same sentence, which I guess means it's pointless in asking you when you'd prefer me to blast you since I wouldn't listen anyways." Alaina actually didn't have any intentions to out this girl. Her naivety showed in the fact that she had some hope for Kat that the girl wouldn't out her either, even if it didn't mean exposing herself too. Even outside of the assumed reciprocation, Alaina could be petty, but she wasn't crummy. That didn't mean her moral code was so revered that she was above acting like she wasn't crummy. She was still searching for that control that was so suddenly relinquished from her which was why she continued to play along as if she really had intentions on telling everyone about Kat.
sdfd
When being abrasive didn't work, being sensitive and emotional usually did. Her attitude had gotten her into a spot that she didn't want to be in, so now it was time to turn up the victim act. Putting on an upset and offended face, she looked at Alaina sternly as she said, "Don't be mean to me." Alaina probably had every reason to be mean to Katherine, because they were both being equally unkind to each other, but Kat wasn't one to take what she dished very well.
sdfd
The coy look slowly absolved from Alaina's listening to Kat's request, or demand would be a more accurate description. She blinked a few times at the table, as if in a pensive, reflective thought. After a couple of seconds had passed, she nodded her head some and looked back towards Kat. Her voice was no longer hostile, but calm, if not a bit tired. She casually eyed the tower whose foundation was growing less and less secure. It was becoming trickier to keep it from collapsing. "You're right. I'm sorry," she said as though she should have known better. "You don't have to worry, I won't say anything. Not that anyone would believe me. You're a bit too well-fed for anyone to believe you have an eating disorder." Alaina chewed the corner of her lip between her teeth, biting back a grin. If Kat really thought that was going to work, she had another thing coming. "Upping the peanuts to five a day might help the bad attitude and sour breath. I'm surprised you don't chew gum more often."
sdfd
Out of the corner of her eye she could see the coordinator, Anna, watching them. Alaina dragged her finger across the blocks, pretending to be in deep thought on which one to choose. "My parents are delusional, but something tells me you genuinely have a problem. You take this way too seriously. So I'm sure that block is better suited for you than for me." Kat had been rude to her, and Alaina had returned the favor, but she wasn't keen on simply getting even as was evident from her implying that Kat was fat. It was a low blow, and quite nasty, but she was going to have fun with this because she herself was in a bad mood. She'd been annoyed during lunch and had other another helping of gyoza to subside her irritation. Needless to say, afterwards she'd felt disappointed and frustrated with her. She told herself that she would just skip dinner as a consequence. Or maybe she'd keep eating for the same effect. "So do you avoid carbs? Obsessively count calories? Only eating every other day?"
sdfd
Katherine didn't think that she had said anything mean enough to warrant what Alaina went on to say to her. Even if she had been feigning offense before, the hurt look on her face was genuine after Alaina nearly called her fat. She had put on about fifteen pounds over the summer, leaving her weighing just shy of one hundred and twenty pounds. Given that she was quite tall, standing at 5'10, she was still pretty underweight at her current weight, but she was a naturally thin girl. If she was eating in a healthy fashion, she probably would have weighed about ten or so pounds more, but her doctors agreed that 120 lbs was good enough to release her from their care. At the very least, it was much better that the 102 lbs she had come into treatment as. Even if it was clear that Kat was still quite slender, she obviously didn't see herself that way. Gaining fifteen pounds in two months had been traumatizing and scary for her, and returning home had only made her realize more clearly how much she had gained. Needless to say, Alaina pointing it out was the last thing that she needed to hear. "I'm going to tell Audrey how much of a bitch you are. I hope you know that," Kat threatened, as if they were young children and Audrey was the mother that was going to reprimand Alaina for berating her. Maybe Katherine wasn't smart enough to outwit Alaina, but she could get Audrey to ruin the girl's life, she decided. How she would do that without outing herself, she didn't know, but it felt like the only threat she had left after that major blow to her self-esteem.
sadsa
"She already knows," Alaina quipped callously as she yanked a block from the tower, causing it to spill over onto the table. She didn't release eye contact as she did so. Audrey and Alaina weren't friends, and the only reason Alaina had become more tolerant of the girl was for her own gain because she was tired of getting in trouble for being rude to the girl. If anything, Alaina disliked Audrey more than Kat. With Kat, she was more of an irritant on principle than anything else. Alaina couldn't stand girls like her, plus she was tight with Audrey, not to mention she had the mental depth of a rock. Perhaps more than Alaina taking out her frustration on the girl was her releasing pent up aggression for Audrey. "AJ's the only reason I don't completely rip into her," she explained, which was only a half truth. After it turned out that Audrey was not just AJ's fling, and that was going to be here for a while, she didn't develop compassion for the girl, but she did understand that she wouldn't want to hurt AJ in some way because despite how much she didn't want to admit, and despite how much she believed their relationship was terrible, she knew he cared for the girl. "Maybe if I was as vapid and emotional as you, I'd have pulled the victim card and had Audrey tossed by now, but unlike you, I have a heart. But more than that, I have a brain and I know Audrey's no idiot, unlike the company she keeps, so the victim card wouldn't work, just like yours doesn't work on me. Your friend knows well enough she can't cross me like just anybody else because I'm her boyfriend's sister. I suggest you do what you do best and blindly follow suit before you end up with your feelings hurt. The last thing you need are stress pounds."
sdf
"Oh, dear!" The cheery voice that awkwardly juxtaposed the serious nature of the group they were in could be no other than Anna. It was apparent that the woman was well meaning, but to Alaina she was just as dense as Kat. Her kumbaya attitude was something she just didn't vibe with, but instead of being purely annoyed with her, she was simply humored. "I was wondering when that was going to happen. Yours was holding out for a minute there!"
sdf
"I know, I'm so sad. We were having such a good conversation too," Alaina said in such a sweet tone that was almost alarming compared to the dark one she'd just had. "In fact, she was just telling me about two things she's done this week to sabotage her recovery."
sdf
"Oh, perfect!" Anna said, folding her hands together as she looked towards Kat. "I love this one. It's so reflective."
sdf
"It's your brother who's going to end up with hurt feelings. She's planning on breaking up with him." Katherine was happy to get in the last words before Anna came over, but she knew that she shouldn't have said that. It had just come out impulsively, a reaction to the hurtful comments that Alaina had spewed her way in such a casual fashion. Like a cornered animal, her instinctive reaction was to lash out, even if she wasn't lashing out in an entirely truthful manner. As far as she knew, Audrey had no plans of breaking up with AJ. If he had cheated on her over the summer like Elena said, Audrey probably would have broken up with him immediately if she planned on doing it at all. Regardless, Katherine was sure that bringing up the old wound had rubbed Audrey some sort of way, and part of her hoped that it would cause her to question her relationship with AJ, merely because she had just said it and she didn't want to be accused of lying.
sdf
Anna's arrival forced Katherine to ease the tense expression on her face slightly. The woman was irritating at best, but Kat was very used to her type by now. The ultra-cheerful, "everything will be fine if you just believe in yourself" persona seemed to be the standard among people in the profession, and while it was understandable and probably necessary given the nature of the work, it was just annoying by now. Even so, Katherine knew that looking like she was in distress would only make the woman linger on them longer, and she didn't need that. The session ended at 4:15 and they only had a few minutes left to get through. "I haven't done anything to sabotage my recovery this week," she answered coolly, pushing the collapsed pieces towards the center of the table. "What about you?" she said, glancing over at Alaina. If Anna wanted a reflective answer, Alaina was going to have to give it, because Katherine wasn't offering anything. She could have admitted that she had weighed herself multiple times a day since returning, or how poorly she had been eating. She could have even just referenced how she hadn't went to school for two days because of how horrible she felt about herself. She didn't though. Being reflective clearly wasn't something she was interested in partaking in today.
sdf
Alaina's brow perked at Katherine's sudden outburst. Despite knowing the girl for being a notorious drama queen, she didn't readily have any reason to not believe the spontaneous lie she'd just blurted. The fact that Kat was also not known for being, well, the brightest girl at Constance gave Alaina even more of a reason to not question the girl's words, and instead view them to be all the more true for revealing something so secretive so readily, and to Alaina no less. Nevertheless, she narrowed her eyes at the girl, studying her for a few seconds. "I ate too much at lunch today," she responded with an unappealing bluntness. "Or maybe I ate enough, I don't know." Alaina wasn't one for following the rules, but she didn't feel like keeping Anna here any longer than necessary just because she simply wasn't in the mood for it. She couldn't readily see getting anything out of not half-cooperating, because her mind was instead focused on what Katherine had just said. Still, she chose not to reveal why she'd overeaten during lunch or how it made her feel disgusting and like she shouldn't eat for the rest of the day, or that perhaps she should punish herself by not restricting her food intake for the day.
sdf
Oddly enough, Alaina wasn't sure what to do with this information she'd just been provided. A smaller, more wicked side of her (that perhaps didn't seem all too small given her current treatment of Kat) actually enjoyed the thought of the two breaking up. But a more wiser part of her knew that wasn't necessarily likely because they never broke up for good--much to her annoyance. She wouldn't have had any issue going to her brother if it meant he could beat Audrey to the chase, but she didn't trust him enough to actually pull the plug, or Audrey enough to act dumb if she was confronted. Maybe Audrey was the type to stick to her guns in a situation like this, but to Alaina, she seemed more like the type who would rather not let it be known that her control had been undermined. That thought briefly made Alaina consider just sending it to Gossip Girl. It probably seemed petty, but she felt like it would actually carry more weight.

sdfsdf
Alaina's answer to the question seemed stupid to Kat, who was too used to her own diagnosis to really process that Alaina's was different than hers. If she told one of her doctors that she had eaten "too much", they would have been happy for her. It would have been seen a step closer to recovery, not something that could sabotage it. Then again, Alaina was a stupid person to begin with, and her comment made Kat internally scoff at the thought that she had had the nerve to comment on her weight. She looked Alaina up and down as Anna finished talking to them, completely distanced from the conversation as she reassured herself that if anyone needed an eating disorder, it was Alaina. It was a sick thought, but to be there in general, one had to be sick, so it was somehow fitting.

sdf
Thankfully, their session ended soon after the game was over, and Katherine was more than ready to leave. She was one of the first out of the room, and she opted to take the stairs rather than the elevator, despite them being five stories up. A mini-workout wasn't one to be missed when she felt like her family was breathing down her neck regarding her every move. Plus, she didn't want to awkwardly be trapped in the elevator with any of the other girls (all deemed as weirdos by her).

Last edited:
giphy.gif
Francis Books

Interacting with: Arianna ( apolla apolla ), Jackson ( Tui Tui )

Mentions:

Jackson
me
Jackson, I need to know if you know anything about what GG said and to run recon if you have time. There's no need to have a definite answer, but anything from the rumor mills is fine.
them
El just informed me that the rumor mill is trying to frame me. You're damn right I'll find out who did it...
me
Inform me if you have any leads.

If anyone were to ask Francis if he trusted Jackson, he would be hesitant to answer. A few months back, he would have easily said 'yes'. He paid on time, after all, and kept his mouth shut. He went out of his way for extravagant gestures that gave Francis a lot of money. But nowadays, the trust Jackson had built up on Francis had gone back to square one. But he could hardly blame him for what had happened - it wasn't his fault that his father was caught and that his entire clique had turned their backs on him. Slowly, trust has been growing back. So when he read the text that Jackson was being framed as the culprit, Francis gave him the benefit of the doubt. Of course, no one would be surprised if someone put the blame on Jackson. He was wild at parties and he certainly had access to any party thrown by anyone courtesy of Francis himself - he works Jackson to the bone when he does - so it was easy to frame him.

An easy way out, how devious of the culprit if Jackson wasn't it.

Francis toyed with the hem of his shirt as he hummed in thought. This was a dangerous tango he was in. Most of everyone knows that Jackson was involved with him. They don't necessarily know that Jackson is essentially his errand boy now but he knows that people have sneaking suspicions about the two's odd relationship. If they were to somehow think that Jackson stole drugs from Francis and used that for his menacing plot, then he'd be dragging Francis down with him as well. He grumbled something under his breath and huffed. He had to have someone else on the move here. Who to trust to do this, however, was completely up for debate.

Ari
them
Hey Francis-- you busy?
me
them
Yeah.
them
Give me fifteen.
me
Take your time. Won't be going anywhere.

A thought entertained itself in his mind for a moment. An innocent chap would be oh so easy to slip between the cracks, hidden under the veil of innocence and apathy. But he quickly rejected the idea, Francis figured that it would be rude to involve Arianna in any of this, or Emily for that matter. Dragging them into something as messy as this might just only further ruin the peace they were involved in. Better not to get under their radar. Francis spun the pen in his hands - when he had picked it up in his mulling he was unsure - and stared down at the small notebook in front of him. One could say that this held all the secrets their schools had in terms of its students and their... desires. Encrypted heavily for both buyer and item, Francis might as well be the only one who could read it. Symbols of old languages made up the text which he had perverted enough that it vaguely looked like what they should.

The notebook slammed shut when someone knocked. He stood up and slipped the notebook into a drawer, making sure it was locked tight before moving to the door - waving dismissively at one of the maids who had scrambled to get it. "Just a friend." He said in passing before opening the door to reveal the bookworm of Constance. He plastered a grin on his face as he stepped aside. "Welcome to my not-so-humble abode Arianna, I know it's your first time inside but please make yourself at home." Once she entered, he closed the door and then led her down the living room. He rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lip. "O-kay, I didn't plan for any of this. I mean, I got food and video games if you'd like to do that." He admitted to her as he motioned for her to take a seat. Of course he didn't plan for this and Francis planned for everything. With rape accusations and GG plaguing his mind, he wasn't exactly fit to create a game plan in the twenty minutes that Arianna took to get to his house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back