• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan's Social Elite (Gossip Girl Themed RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
giphy.gif
Francis Books

Interacting with: Ellodie ( jinkx jinkx ), Joseph ( Tui Tui ), Emily ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ), Arianna ( apolla apolla )

Mentions:

Em
them
Just to make sure, we are eating lunch together as always, right?
me
Yeah, of course. What made you doubt that?
me
Is Arianna gonna come along or is she going to the library again?
them
Well you sometimes disappear to do your "deals"
them
Which you should stop doing before you get in trouble
them
She is going to come I'm going to drag her to eat lunch with us if it's necessary
me
You wound me, I rarely skip out of lunch without telling you.
me
And good, I'm bringing Joseph with me even if he does annoy her a bit.
Francis couldn't help but grin as Joseph began to throw theory after theory about who GG was and he slowly got louder and louder with each theory that passed by his lips. Honestly, he was very amusing to listen to. But before Francis could tell him to maybe tone down on the voice, Mr. Reed had already told him off. Francis hid a smirk behind his hand and then turned back to Joseph who looked a bit embarrassed. After a few minutes, the two were back to whispering back and forth to each other with Francis paying half attention to the lesson and to Joseph - and honestly, Francis liked talking with him. Sure, he kept him around because he took a lot of the attention away from Francis but it was definitely a plus that he was interesting to talk to.

Ellodie
them
hey francis guess who?
them
anyway back to business, u cracked where k disappeared to yet?
them
there's big bucks in this for u
them
maybe u could finally afford somebody to stamp your v card for u
me
Your messages are going to give me cancer eventually
me
Anyway, no, I don't know where she's been for the entire summer. No one knows where she's been. Not even her closest friends know where she is I'm pretty sure. Haven't tried Luna yet, isn't she with you? Ask her. In any case, if you still want to get what little information I have, then meet me after school.
me
Oh and as if I'm going to blow precious money on that. Keep dreaming Ellodie.
them
wouldn't want anything to come between u and ur hand
them
and if ur just going to tell me that k was in california or she was fucking mj, u can save ur breath
them
i don't pay u to read gg
them
apparently kat got back into ny on sat but nobody saw her until today see what u can do with that
them
ps u been selling date rape drugs? if so u better have covered ur tracks
me
That's gross.
me
Anyway, fine. I got nothing other than the cover-up story they're all saying. I'll see what I can do with this new information but don't get your hopes up. Everyone's tight-lipped. I'll text you when I get something interesting.
me
I have my standards Ellodie. No, I don't sell date rape drugs. Whoever GG is talking about didn't go through me unless they used a different drug that I sell and somehow turned it into that kind of drug.

Francis huffed under his breath. Yes, he wasn't exactly the most moral person you would meet. But being blamed for something like selling anything that would hurt others directly was something that didn't sit well for him. Sure, other people ruined themselves directly by using drugs but that only affected the person who agreed to buy from him. That was unless it was information but he knew what to keep and what to give. But still, the thought that someone used a drug of his to rape someone made him angry. The guy at least had some form of conscience. He looked back at the post. E. The mystery letter for who the victim was. He spun his phone in his hand as he looked ahead - digging through his mind, combing through the names he knew. There were lots of girls whose name starts with that letter but he could narrow it down to frequent party goers. The list was worrying as it included one name that he didn't want to deal with.

He'll figure it out later. He focused back to Joseph and nodded at the approval of the lunch location. "Don't worry, Emily's gonna drag Arianna out." Francis reassured the guy. "Naruto it is then. I hope we don't bump into Audrey and the others. From the blog post, I'm not sure I can take the tension in the group." Francis grinned at Joseph, obviously doing it in jest. Despite everything, he still knew how to joke. He had to keep up appearances after all. But still, he did worry about that particular minefield. He wondered if either Elena or Katherine would come to him soon. He didn't want gossip for the sake of just knowing. He wanted to know how they were faring (and maybe seeing if he could somehow make some money out of it but that was not important) and maybe help. Help? Yes, probably help too. Francis knew his position in the world, and in the school, and he wouldn't want to tip that fragile balance. He wanted things to stay the same until they finish the year and if that meant having to help the girls, then he would do it. His grip on his phone tightened. "I know. I'm hoping it's a lie." But something inside him told him that GG wouldn't tell any lies. Simply half-truths. And that made him feel worse. GG had some interesting rumors that he liked to read, but they were usually relatively... harmless.

Despite how Francis acted, eyes usually glued to where he's going or on his phone, he noticed that Joseph's eyes were searching for something else. And something managed to make him smile. The boy always had a natural smile, of course, but this one seemed... distracted? "Saw your crush or something?" He teased, raising an eyebrow at Joseph. It was obviously made in jest - his tone obviously giving way to something Joseph could play off if he wanted. He knew nothing of Joseph because they never pushed each other's limits. He didn't know if he did have a crush. He didn't know he was gay. He also didn't know who he was looking for. And honestly, Francis was fine with that. He didn't need to know every secret out there. He wasn't Gossip Girl. What he wanted is money and it was only a rare instance he needed information for it.

He looked around at the courtyard. Yep, most of them were around. The A-Listers especially since they often met up with each other here too. Though of course, he wasn't lucky enough to see the almighty trio and see how thick the air around them truly is. Francis quickly turned his thoughts around as he saw Emily walk out of Constance with Arianna in tow. He grinned at the sight of them. There really was something about them that made him feel better. Familiarity? No, not that. He knew everyone and was familiar with them. Stability? No, there were things that stayed the same with others too. Perhaps it was... them being genuine? Arianna never shied away from being who she was. Emily even more so. He guessed that their relative honesty was very refreshing to be around. Then again, Francis has long since given up trying to make sense of his relationship with them.

He tapped Joseph's arm and gestured towards the two girls before making his way towards them. Francis arrived just in time to hear his name. "Right here." He said as he gave her a small pat on the shoulder. He then put his hands inside his pockets, shoving his phone in them as well. Francis was notoriously known for getting distracted because of his phone. To be fair, his entire business rode on it and his laptop. But he did make time to interact with the people around him. Most of the time. "Now, we're thinking Naruto unless you girls want to go somewhere else?" He then smirked as he snaked his arm around Emily's shoulders. "Or did you pack something for us?" He questioned with a small smirk. Francis knew about her economic status. There was no way she was going to blow off money everyday in some expensive restaurant like most of them could do. So he usually tried to suggest places that she would afford or just eat at the cafeteria with her and maybe steal some off of her lunch that she brought.

It was always smart to maintain a healthy level of skepticism when it came to anything you read on the internet, but Gossip Girl was a different ball game. Alaina wasn't necessarily saying that anything the anonymous blogger typed was gospel, but she wasn't just some tabloid willing to write anything for a story. She wasn't going to pretend like she didn't get some enjoyment out of Gossip Girl. It could be pretty entertaining just out of the sheer ridiculousness of everything going on around her. And she wasn't immune from getting some sort of satisfaction from seeing people she disliked getting blasted, though something like this was too far for her, which just went to show just how naive Alaina could be. She thought lowly of the A-listers as a clique, but she never would have thought this of anybody at their school because it was such an absolutely disgusting thing. Though it was probably safe to say she was more alarmed because it hit closer to home since her brother was involved with these people. AJ being the culprit was not a possibility and simply didn't cross her mind, and while it would have made sense to text him since, like Luna said, he'd probably have decent information, Alaina chose not to. It wasn't because she didn't want to hear any new information on the subject, because that was untrue, but she was indirectly annoyed with AJ for even being associated with such absolute imbeciles. And there was the added fact that if he did know anything about it, that would bother her even more. It was easier for her to assume AJ had no role in any of this, even if it might have naive.

As they entered the shop, it wasn't too busy, thankfully, so it didn't take long to order her food and sit down. She'd ordered the Naruto Ramen with extra corn and, on the whim, gyoza as an appetizer. Alaina had been uncharacteristically pensive on the trip over. Almost like clockwork, her phone vibrated as she sat, and this time it was from her mom, a friendly reminder of what she needed to do. It irritated Alaina to her core, and reading over the simple, annoyingly kind text of "Don't forget to show me your lunch, dear! Love, mom ❤" only made her want to toss her bowl of ramen in the trash as a form of protest. Though on the other hand, the shift in her mood made her want to eat even more. Alaina had problems with emotional eating. She would binge and then feel like shit afterwards, and now that she had been admitted into an actual treatment group, she felt even more pressure when it came to food because it felt like no matter what she did was the wrong move that would only verify her parent's beliefs. Her mom's text did more than remind her how annoyed she was with them, but it reminded her how unfair everything else had been so far. Having to do the therapy group meant that Alaina had to quit volleyball, a sport she'd been playing since freshman year. Alaina tried to distance herself from her brother in school for multiple reasons, but one of them being that she wanted her identity, as most twins did. But one thing that they definitely shared was their competitive nature. It was more apparent with AJ, whereas Alaina tended to just seem like a slacker in every other regard, but on the field was a different story. This made it even harder on her that she had to stop playing, plus it would look terrible on her college applications that she just suddenly quit in her last year. Here she was getting punished not only by being put into a group for an issue she didn't even have, but also by being pulled from her extracurriculars, and AJ was proudly hanging around with potential rapists. She had been giving her parents the cold shoulder all week. AJ not so much, since it wasn't like he had any role in it, but she had been more annoyed by him this week. She felt bad about that, though, so she was trying to conceal that and not start things with her brother for no reason. Reading the GG post again made it harder not to.

To: AJ
i get pulled from sports and u get to hang out with rapists. mom & dad would be so proud :)

Maybe if you had been better at volleyball they wouldn’t have pulled you from it lol

Bitch, Alaina thought to herself as she scowled at her phone. Annoyed that she didn't have a witty response to that, probably because she was still recovering from being put in her place, she had resorted to setting her phone down and eating her a food with AJ now on her cold shoulder list. That only lasted a matter of seconds before her phone sounded again.

And he didn’t actually do that much to her

ur a fucking pig. which one of your lackeys was it

Why did she even bother giving him the benefit of the doubt? In her mind, Alaina was calling him everything but a child of God, but she was being quite self-centered. She was more pissed with AJ for being involved with people like this than she was upset for something like that happening to Elena, and it wasn't even because she disliked Elena. The fact that AJ had just irritated her seconds before also helped being even more annoyed with him, but the point still stood that she was being a bit selfish. In a far less selfish move, she simply stuffed her phone in her pocket and kept this new bit of information to herself because it was rather incriminating for AJ, whether he realized it or not. She wasn't going to pass that along, especially in the way that her brother so grossly said it, in public, and definitely not around Ellodie. Even with her wanting to call him so she could personally slander his name, she wasn't going to throw him under the bus. The fact that she chastised her brother for the company he kept, yet she still kept secrets that might harm him was either hypocritical or admirable. It might have even been both, but all she knew was that she would keep her mouth closed for now. "Francis is definitely involved," Alaina announced casually. Francis weirded her out and she was quite sure where to place him, so she remained skeptical of the neighborhood dealer, and it was pretty apparent in how she spoke of him. "Where else do you get date rape drugs, come on. You better monitor those party favors, Lu, before you end up growing gills or some weird shit like that." She normally left El to her own devices, choosing not to stir up conflict for the sake of it, but because she was more irritated now, she decided to add with a moderately playful wink, "Aren't you friends with him, El? You sure the whole rape accusation is news to you?"
BurningBridges BurningBridges lauren. lauren. jinkx jinkx

wmv9rTTwmHo.jpg
Luna Trevor

"The Rebel"

"I'd bet it wasn't even a Roofie. It could've been any benzo. Crush a Xanax up and pour it into a drink and you're fuuuuuucked.... metaphorically but also probably literally if you're the one who drank it." Their dark humor wasn't for everyone, and especially in an era where everyone could find a reason to get offended by everything, Luna was sure that most people would react to her and Ellodie's comments with disgust and shock, but part of the reason that they were funny was because of the shock value. Pushing boundaries and making people feel uncomfortable was fun sometimes. In truth though, Luna would not have been surprised if it hadn't been your typical Roofie. While they probably weren't difficult to get, per se, she couldn't see Francis willingly selling that to a peer. Due to his line of work, Luna understood why a lot of people didn't trust him and it did make him undeniably shady, but he wasn't evil. She liked to think of him as someone who helped people get their fix and have fun, but she didn't think that he was cruel enough to be an accessory in something so grotesque. He would have known what the intentions were if someone came to him looking to buy Roofies. If they were looking to buy Xanaxs though, for that purpose or not, Francis wouldn't have had a reason to suspect a think, because tons of people bought those to use for their traditional purposes. Luna had learned the hard way that those were not something to mix with alcohol, and after completely blacking out after mixing them, she realized that the side effects were nearly identical to what she had heard Roofies did to girls. Everyone reacted differently to different drugs, but this theory seemed like a decent one based on her own experiences.

She shoveled a forkful of her chicken teriyaki into her mouth, dramatically moaning with pleasure. "I would take one hundred bullets for whoever made this," she said, pointing her then-empty fork at the plate of food. It was always the tiny little restaurants that seemed to be the best. This place was the definition of tiny, taking sushi bar literally as all of the seating came in the form of a strip of bar-like seats, but it was amazing. Maybe it was Luna's stomach talking, but she knew she was going to be satisfied after this. "I'm thinking about having people over on Friday. You guys better make an appearance." Last week was Labor Day, and the fancy parties in the Hampton were rampant. Luna's parents had hosted one, though it was made up mostly of adults, and in turn, was boring as shit. With the weather still nice and warm, her parents were going to be out in the Hamptons again this weekend, and Luna figured that she needed to take advantage of the empty, gorgeous home, if only for a pregame. "Unless you're going to play twin sister to AJ and tag along with his friends," she said, pointing her fork at Alaina then, before taking another bite of food. Although the A-listers had thrown a big party last weekend at one of their parents homes in the Hamptons, signaling the end of summer, she wouldn't have put it past them to throw something equally as over the top this weekend, just because. "I'm sure they're probably going to do their usual start of school bullshit party, right?"

22352511_226043291263263_8179760851545227264_n.jpg
791a83ffb0a9eea20d8997512091f113.jpg
42324148_1552360881532319_8993550634653319168_n.jpg
2ed54f7cd6a0d0215a1c7241ee044793.jpeg

1358545ab7e09a13bcb6297f0719a2a9.png

Dialogue: #e75480
Mentions: BurningBridges BurningBridges Reticent Reticent
If Gossip Girl could see steam pouring from her ears before, then there were no words for how she felt when Elena brought up AJ cheating on her. That was not what she meant when she asked her to fill Katherine in. She didn't want her to bring up the most painful thing that she had ever had to deal with in recent years. She wanted her to bring up all of the fun and wonderfully luxurious things that they had did that Katherine had missed out on. She did not need Elena spotlighting that she wasn't good enough for AJ. This was supposed to be about making Katherine feel bad, not about making her feel bad. Add in that Elena felt comfortable saying that when they were still within sight of Constance, and she felt like slapping some sense into the blonde. If she was Regina George, then Elena had definitely won the role of Karen in that moment. Idiot.

"We're not talking about that now, or ever again," she snapped in a hiss, following Katherine's unwelcomed expression of her sympathies. She glared at Elena, knowing that it was an honest mistake, but still feeling a hint of rage over it. Understandably, it would have been a sore subject for anyone, but given Audrey's sense of pride, it was even worse. She didn't need anyone finding out about it. Unfortunately for the girl that AJ had blamed it on, her life had effectively been ruined after Audrey had reacted in a way that only Audrey could. Surprisingly though (or maybe not given the gravity of the situation), she still hadn't felt better after ruining the girls life. Usually, getting even with people made her feel better. She still felt the need for vengeance in this situation. Maybe it was because her subconscious suspected that AJ hadn't been truthful about who the other woman was. Maybe not.

In a synchronized move, they all reached for their phones to find the new Gossip Girl post. Audrey disliked the idea that anyone had been capable of noticing her anger, but then again, she wasn't truly upset. She didn't mind being known as someone who had the capability of lashing out at people who wronged her. A leader who was loved was no where near as powerful as a leader who was feared. Besides, the other things mentioned in the post were far more scandalous. Even if in this moment, the petty side of Audrey felt a bit of validation that Elena's business was being spewed out in the open, the other 99% of her felt angry for Elena. The business of her friends was to be kept within her circle and despite her flaws, Audrey was a loyal friend. When someone wronged one of her own, she took it personally. She had ordered a senior jock to beat up the sophomore that she had suspected had drugged Elena that night over the summer, as he had been incessantly flirting with her, but to this day, the boy still claimed it wasn't him. Audrey didn't know if she believed him or not, and as she became tangled up in her own problems, she stopped caring for a few weeks. Now that Gossip Girl was apparently aware of the true perpetrator, and threatening to expose him, her interest piqued once more. Ignoring Katherine and her pleas for self-validation, because she was still on her "list" and didn't deserve the comfort and reassurance right now, she looked to Elena more sympathetically. She could tell that the girl's mood had understandably shifted, and she couldn't blame her. Outside of that night being embarrassing, being drugged had to have been scary. "Let her expose him. There's not a person in the world today who would defend an attempted rapist, and you know that we'll take care of it better than any court in the world could." When Audrey found out who had done it, justice would prevail, and the perpetrator would probably be begging to exchange her form of punishment for five to ten behind bars. For once, maybe Gossip Girl was going to be useful, though Audrey was still pondering the idea of prying deeper herself and finding out who it was before Gossip Girl made her reveal. She had her channels. She didn't think it would be too hard with a bit of persuasion.

Before putting her phone away, she texted her boyfriend, AJ. While they weren't currently fighting and things had been going smoothly lately, things also weren't "normal". They hadn't been since before she found out that he had cheated on her, and she didn't know if they could ever go back to being normal after that.

Find out which one of them did it.

"And they're suggesting that you spent your summer with MJ. I know it's not true because you're nearly asexual," she said coldly, referencing how recently, Katherine had seemed uninterested in any guy that expressed interest in her. She didn't recognize that it tied in with behavior associated with being insecure about one's body because she had no reason to suspect that Katherine had an eating disorder. "But the point is that everyone knows that the little story about you being with Mommy in California is as fictitious as the come. So go ahead and tell us the truth. Were you held hostage until Bernard paid ransom? Recovering from a botched nose job? Sent to rehab?" Entering the small cafe, Audrey silenced herself as she approached the counter and placed her order, not waiting for the girls to do the same before choosing a table for them by the window. There were two women with strollers sitting a table away from them, and an older man sipping coffee and using a laptop, but no one their age, which reassured her that this would be the perfect place for their conversation.

[IMG='width:216px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/e947a1aef7807d06bb5ffe6299091a16/tumblr_phluh4OXqP1xl2k2ko4_400.gif[/IMG] Tristan Reneaux

Interacting: Lizzie ( jinkx jinkx ), MJ ( Colelovesrp Colelovesrp ), Jackson ( Tui Tui )
Mentions: Elena ( Reticent Reticent )

Jackson arrived a few minutes after them, looking even worse up close. If he could actually tolerate the boy, he would give him tips on how to not look like a corpse after a long night. But Tristan didn't and found the way he kind of winced at the loud traffic rather amusing. He guessed that it was his fault that there was all this drama between him and Jackson but he deserved it. The fact that he was trying to drag Lizzie down to B-lister status was mainly what triggered it but there were a few other reasons as well. All of them included him messing with his female friends as well as a little bit of what his family did to Aj's family. It was mainly the fact that he was most definitely using Lizzie. Tristan shook his head in an attempt to get the negative thoughts from his head; he was meant to be being civil. Thinking like that wasn't going to help.

"What do you mean you don't mind where we go you little pushover?" Tristan teased Lizzie, playfully bumping his shoulder against hers. "It's your turn to choose where we eat. Pick anything your little heart desires," he said as he pulled out his phone to see what was around. Some new foodie shops always seem to pop up while they are away. Then again they might have to end up eating somewhere budget seeing as they had Jackson with them. Oh, that would be disappointing if they had to eat some sad bowl of porridge or poor people ate at lunch. Was he poor now? Eh, Tristan didn't really pay attention to him unless he was glaring at him.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to Nogul? Their pastries are so good. Besides, they wouldn't fight in front of Jackson; image is everything," Tristan reasoned. Mainly he wanted to make sure that Elena was alright. He had a terrible feeling that the E in gossip girls blast was her. The other two wouldn't make much sense. Emily didn't party, and Ellodie would have murdered the guy if it was her. If his feeling was right and he got his hands on that guy he would probably go down for murder. He still couldn't believe that something like that had happened. It was disgusting. The worst part was as they had been walking he had heard people whispering that he might have been the one who did it.

"You know what, anywhere away from peering eyes would be great. I don't like the way people have been looking at us. Especially with that latest blast. Everyone is looking for someone to point a finger at,"
Tristan muttered, running his fingers through his hair like he always did when he was frustrated. This was one of the rare times that he was torn between being pissed at gossip girl and liking her. Dropping such a sensitive and horrible blast was heartless. But the possibility of her outing the disgusting pig that drugged a girl? it was kind of a good thing to do. Tristan just wished she would out him already, the dramatic timing was making him uneasy.

[IMG='width:196px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7b/eb/f8/7bebf81f6aaabf82c693fd51f43d4535.jpg[/IMG]Elena Baird
Dialogue: #A26769
Interactions: Audrey ( A_Writer A_Writer ) & Kat ( BurningBridges BurningBridges )
Mentions: Tristan ( Maree Maree )

Elena's stomach tied itself in knots as she watched her friends read Gossip Girl's latest update. The incident would be news to Kat and she had no idea how the girl would handle it. If she was being honest, she didn't even want to stick around to find out how she was going to react. She didn't want the sympathy or the pity that the situation was bound to bring to her.

Sucking in a deep breath, she forced herself to calm down. Slowly but surely, after a few seconds, her heartbeat began to slow and the pounding in her ears quieted. As always, those outside of her circle of friends would never be able to tell she was affected by the situation - and that was exactly the image she wished to portray. She tucked the pain and embarrassment deep down inside to be dealt with at a different time, a better time.

Although glad the hostility in her friend's voice was gone, Audrey's words gave her little comfort. They may have been true but Elena was seriously hoping the entire situation would get lost in the past, forgotten about if she chose to never speak about it or think about it. She had come to terms with never knowing who her assailant was simply because it made the situation easier to forget about. She longed for the comfort of one of her closest friends, Tristan, but couldn't bear to face him. In fact, she couldn't even work up the courage to text him. She was grateful the girls had chosen Noglu for lunch, thankful to be away from the mass of students at Constance. She needed some time to recuperate, to prepare herself for what might be an onslaught of comments and unwanted attention. Elena never wanted to be on the spot for anything other than being smart, being pretty and being popular but here she was in what was probably going to become the biggest mess of a situation of all time.

She was admittedly glad when Audrey's attention returned to Kat. The talk of her mentioning AJ cheating and of her drugging seemed to disappear as Audrey began to confront Kat about the rumors of her hooking up with MJ over the summer and the awful cover story her father gave them. Elena knew better than to believe that Kat would sleep with MJ, mostly because she hasn't much heard of her sleeping with anyone at all.

Elena watched as Audrey ordered her food and then chose a table for the three of them. It was tucked away in a nice, private corner of the cafe that had a good view of the entrance which was a desire that was now not only Audrey's, but Elena's as well. She had to see who was coming in, who was going to either approach her or whisper about her, and how to handle the situation accordingly. She knew she couldn't back down like she truly wanted to. She had to maintain her reputation and her image; she couldn't allow it to be tarnished any more than it already was. This meant acting like everything was normal, including ordering a frittata that she simply poked around with a fork until it got cold. Her appetite had completely vanished. Her mood had dropped to an ultimate low. But still she plastered a smile on her face and tried to seem entranced by her meal. In reality, she was eager to hear Kat's explanation about her disappearance. It would, hopefully, take her mind off her own troubles - at least for a little while.

giphy.gif
Ellodie Ainsley
Time: Lunch
Interactions: Luna ( lauren. lauren. ) + Alaina ( cure cure )

The initial shock of the news seemed to have worn off significantly, for El at least, once she had resigned to the fact that she would never be stupid enough for it to happen to her. Maybe an unfair way of thinking about it but it was her way- she didn't have to worry because she'd never let a guy get anywhere near her drink. She ordered the vegetable miso ramen and devoured it as Alaina scowled at her phone. The topic of the conversation didn't bounce around much as the three of them discussed who might've done it to Elena and where they would've got the drugs. Typically, Luna proved herself to be a knowledgable druggie.

El snorted with laughter at Luna's remark and added, "Thin line between getting fucked up and just getting plain fucked if somebody slips a xanny in your drink," She pointed her chopsticks at Alaina when she addressed her, something she'd offended plenty of locals by doing on the last family trip to Japan, "And if Francis is involved, it's not knowingly. He swears he wouldn't hand out roofies like candies and that he's got ethics, blah, blah, blah. Though, like Luna said, it could've been something less obvious," She continued, "He's also not my friend. I'm just friendly with him. There's a difference."

After that, Luna started talking about throwing a party. It would come as a shock to absolutely nobody that Luna threw the best parties- in El's opinion, even the A Lister parties paled in comparison and they were pretty renowned amongst the Upper East population. She certainly wouldn't miss it, especially since the alternative would be sitting around with her pratty siblings at home, and El would definitely make her presence known. She always did. Although... If there was an A Listers party, it could be her opportunity to put her plan into practice. Not that Luna or Alaina knew of her plan to topple at least one of the A Listers by the end of senior year. One last final plan of vengeance before they all went off to college. She was aiming to cosy up to Omar, who she figured would be the easiest target, and annihilate his life from the inside out. Should be fun.

But saying any of those things aloud would've jeopordised her plans, so she instead smirked, "If they throw another party, it'll just be another lazy excuse for them to flaunt their wealth and popularity, which got old after what? Freshman year? Frankly, I'm surprised anybody bothers to show up anymore. Everyone there is either a wannabe or a kissass," She took a sip of her drink, "I'd rather go to a party where I can actually have fun."

giphy.gif
Elizabeth Bates
Interactions: Tristan ( Maree Maree ), MJ ( Colelovesrp Colelovesrp ), + Jackson ( Tui Tui )

She bit back her initial response- that being a pushover was one of her most likable traits- because it seemed too honest and too like she was looking for reassurance. Lizzie knew, at least partially, that she did far more than she had to. She had helped all of these boys with schoolwork before and there were a million people more who she'd dropped everything to get them out of a tough spot, even if they didn't necessarily deserve it. Everything she did seemed to be for other people- even picking out colleges was more to do with her parents' dreams than her own. She was a pushover but it wasn't a bad thing. God only knows what happened to Jackson if he'd called somebody harsher than her that night and there had been nobody to help him. So, it sure wasn't a bad thing. But she knew for sure that her being a pushover was something people liked about her, whether they realised it or not.

"I'm just buttering you up so you aren't mad at me anymore," Lizzie winked at Tristan, always surprised at the other sides of her that her friends managed to bring out, "But you're right, it's my choice and I need a break from the girls. Let's go to Marinara's."

It was a reasonably small Italian place, within walking distance, and, (though Lizzie only considered this for Jackson's benefit), reasonably affordable. Though, by the time they had made their way there, she had already decided that she was going to pay for his half. Not because she considered him her charity case or anything like that but because she honestly believed it was the best thing to do. While she wasn't exactly the richest student at Constance, she was far from being near the bottom. Both of her parents were successful in their fields and although she had more of a grasp of what money was worth than a lot of her classmates, Lizzie certainly didn't struggle for money. She never had. She was wedged securely between the richest and the poorest, not lacking for money but nowhere near being able to afford a private college without some kind of scholarship.

By the time they arrived, Lizzie had a fully formulated plan. She prodded Jackson into ordering first, passing off that she wasn't sure what to choose and surely he should go first? Then, before he could pay, she swept in, placed her order for a house salad and a diet coke, and produced her contactless card before he could so much as get a word in. Doing good things for other people, even when they were small, made her feel good inside. Especially when it was for her friends. She added purposely, so that Tristan and MJ wouldn't get grouchy about it, that she owed him anyway for a favour earlier in the week. It was at least half-true. As soon as she stepped out of the way to let the others order, Lizzie beamed at Jackson.

"I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to do something nice," Quickly, she lowered her voice so that the others wouldn't overhear, "By the way, I was just wondering, do you want a ride to see your dad this weekend?"

“Jokes,” Alaina said drily in response to Luna even if she couldn’t suppress the amused smirk creeping on her face. Right about now, she never wanted to see another one of AJ’s sleazy friends again. Again, she wasn’t looking at the full picture. As odd as Alaina could be, she wasn’t some total weird, sketchy person that looked like they needed to be avoided at all costs. She was a good looking girl from a good family, and if she behaved a bit differently, with AJ already being cozy up top, she probably could easily slide her way into the A-lister’s clique (whether with open arms was a different story though). It was still shortsighted thinking to actually believe she was at some kind of risk being at an A-lister party because of who her brother was. AJ wasn’t possessive by any means, but she was clued in that his friends were probably more tolerant of her because she was his sister. She wasn’t really bothered by this though because she wasn’t keen on his friends to begin with, so them being genuine or not wasn’t a real concern of hers. Plus there was the added benefit that she did get some honorary A-lister perks like going to their parties, most of which she dragged Luna to for ‘moral support’. It was why she chewed at the smile forming on her lips when El chastised the A-listers for their parties and the people who attended them, because Alaina did actually enjoy them and found them fun. A good time was a good time, and Luna understood that. They might have been seen as hypocrites, but it didn’t matter to either of them at the end of the day.

“AJ’s a big boy; he can handle pretentious jerks all on his lonesome. But to be honest, I haven’t heard anything,” she explained, though she hadn’t really been communicating with AJ enough to find out. As far as she knew, they, or rather he wasn’t hosting anything at their place, but she could be wrong. Had he not pissed her off seconds before, she would have texted him to find out, but she was officially snubbing his dumbass. At least after he answered her text and told him who was the one to spike Elena’s drink.

“That’d be so hilariously tacky to throw a party just after this comes out. And you know they’d all show up too. Appearances are everything with that circle.” Alaina pocked up a dumpling with her chopsticks and shoveled it into her mouth before looking towards Luna, though she was addressing El as well. “They’d do it just to save face, fake asses. I’d kill to ruin that,” she said with a chuckle before an idea popped into her head and she turned to the two girls, grinning mischievously. “Why don’t you ask Kat and I ask AJ what the plans are? If we can get a party at your place and not tell anyone you’re having a shindig of your own, it’ll be hilarious to crash their save-face bullshit party. I bet I could even convince AJ to tell Audrey they need to throw some sort of, I don’t know, surprise welcome home party for her or something corny like that.”

Last edited:
[IMG='align:right;width:235px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/36/e9/1336e9656eb46c156cd788952e02632b.jpg[/IMG]
Mason-James Fitzgerald
Interactions: Maree Maree (Tristan) jinkx jinkx (Lizzie)
Mentioned: Tui Tui (Jackson) BurningBridges BurningBridges (AJ) por.quoi por.quoi (Omar) Reticent Reticent (Elena) A_Writer A_Writer (Audrey)

MJ felt uneasy, it seemed everyone was talking about the new GG post. They'd already begun to bet on which A-lister could have possibly done it. AJ and Omar were out of the picture as it did not fit their character. People were whispering about it being Tristan, staring at him; but soon enough they'd realize that it couldn't be him as he made sure every girl he slept with consented. Also, those with a brain would remember that Elena and Tristan were close and that Tristan would never be able to do something as hurtful to her. So it would take a matter of minutes, or hours before someone would be able to conclude that it was him. He wasn't exactly sure when GG planned to drop the bomb, but knowing her it would probably come later today or tomorrow morning.

He barely realized when Jackson joined them, not paying attention to any of them. He did notice Tristan frustration at being stared at and growing excitement those around him felt from a scandal like this. Nodding he was glad when Lizzie finally picked a place for them to eat walking behind them. He didn't contribute to whatever conversation they were having thinking of a way to break the news to Tristan if GG held out till next morning he'd invite him over and tell him. Maybe invite Elena too? No, he would have to talk to her later about it. Sighing heavily he walked into Marinara's with the rest, he could too uneasy to eat but went ahead and ordered a penne alfredo.

As he stood there waiting for his order to be made a thought caught his attention. How did GG find out? Only AJ knew about the incident from their friend group, well except for Audrey who'd been the one to take care of Elena. But she didn't know he'd been the one to drug Elena, being AJ's girlfriend it is possible that he told her. But he wouldn't do that, AJ had been disappointed in him but he knew he wasn't like that and it had been the alcohol that had caused the action. So he wouldn't out him like that, he'd promised not to tell anyone that night. Angered by the possibility that AJ may have been the one to out him he reached for his phone before remembering that Tristan had it.

"Dude you still have my phone, and wanna come over to my place later or should I go to yours?" he said to Tristan reaching for his phone.

8viy82ht4ud01.gif
Katherine Arnault

Role: The Drama Queen
Clique: A-List
Grade: 12
Location: Constance Billard School for Girls, Health & Sexuality class
Mention: Reticent Reticent A_Writer A_Writer

As one could expect when it came to Katherine, she was still mulling over the comment about being ugly compared to Elena as Audrey reassured Elena that they would avenge her. She wasn't listening and hadn't read the post in full enough to comprehend that Elena had been roofied. Even if her friendship with Elena was somewhat disingenuous on Elena's part, Katherine was ignorant to that and saw her as being a true and good friend. The idea of any of her friends being drugged would have shaken her to the core. It would have scared, angered, and worried her. Not only would it have hurt her in an empathetic way because of how much she adored her friends, but it would have made her fearful as well, because Katherine's drinking habits were bad for someone her age. She wasn't an alcoholic and only drank socially, but when she was in the right mood, blacking out was an easy feat for her. She preferred liquor based drinks, and she tended to keep drinking and drinking until they finally hit her and it was too late to stop the inevitable from happening. She was reckless and she knew it, but she had never really worried about it because she always assumed she was surrounded by friends at A-list parties. Some of the guys were annoying jerks, but she never would have suspected that any of them could be capable of what the post was claiming.

Katherine ordered a salad for herself, but had little intention of actually eating it. She had eaten an apple just before coming to school last period, and even though she was kind of hungry, she knew that she didn't need to eat right now. Residential treatment had helped her in a few ways. She was more aware that she had an actual problem now, even if her willingness to admit that, even to herself, varied depending on her mood. It also helped her put weight back on. It was weight that she did not plan on keeping, though, and she was bothered that her body had adjusted to getting three wholesome meals a day because now it craved food more regularly. The headaches and exhaustion would come on more frequently and strongly, and though they would never actually go away, it would be worse in the beginning of her plunge back into losing weight, as her body readjusted to calorie restriction.

As they sat down, Audrey jumped right into things. Kat avoided eye contact, pushing her fork through her salad for a few seconds. She needed an excuse, and a good one at that... "My stepdad had a heart attack and a stroke out of no where and became like, literally super disabled. He can't even move one of his arms and he's bound to a wheelchair, and my mom was having a mental breakdown... like almost had to be committed to the hospital type of mental breakdown, so I had to go out there, and I left my phone here because I was freaking out when I had to go to the airport... and I don't know, I was just like really busy and under a lot of pressure and I know that I should have messaged you guys or something but I was just really, really stressed out and I'm sorry." It was a nice sob story and if being an heiress stopped working for her, it was possible that acting was her second calling, but outside of being stressed and under a lot of pressure, none of that was true. It was a sick thing to lie about, but Katherine felt indifferent towards her stepfather as it was, so wishing something so horrible on him didn't make her feel too guilty. "So I really was in California with my mom, but I wasn't like lying on the beach relaxing or anything. Please don't tell anyone, though. I don't want people to think my family is weird and dysfunctional." She looked between the girls with a sad puppy expression. She was being honest in saying that she was sorry, at least. "Please don't be mad at me."

22352511_226043291263263_8179760851545227264_n.jpg
791a83ffb0a9eea20d8997512091f113.jpg
42324148_1552360881532319_8993550634653319168_n.jpg
2ed54f7cd6a0d0215a1c7241ee044793.jpeg

1358545ab7e09a13bcb6297f0719a2a9.png

Dialogue: #e75480
Mentions: BurningBridges BurningBridges Reticent Reticent
Elena's silence was noted, even if Audrey didn't comment on it or push the subject any further. She understood why Elena was so bothered. No one wanted to have to relive such a fear-inducing experience on their own, but having it broadcasted to the hundreds, if not thousands of people who subscribed to Gossip Girl by now was horrible. It was embarrassing to have any sensitive personal information leaked, but this wasn't just a rumor about sleeping with someone weird or getting in an argument with someone. This was big and bad. Her friend's silence made Audrey feel more inclined to find the perpetrator before Gossip Girl leaked it, to get justice before the entire school knew. For the most part, that desire stemmed out of the honorable desire to want to seek vengeance for Elena, but a small part of it came from the fact that she was Audrey Simone, and she was supposed to know things before anyone else. She disliked relying on anyone for anything - even Gossip Girl.

Katherine was lucky that her true emotions were probably playing out on her face, even if the story she was telling wasn't true. Her doe eyes reflected her anxiety and how she appeared to be on the brink of tears, and it seemed like she was remorseful for the radio silence. Audrey knew Katherine's mother from the few times a year the woman would come out to New York to visit Kat, and she had even visited the woman in California a few times over the years. She didn't know her nearly as well as she knew Katherine's father though, and she didn't know Katherine's stepfather at all, so Kat had surprisingly chosen a good lie this time. Audrey couldn't automatically reject it, partly because it was so extreme that it would be cruel, even by her standards, to call it a lie without fact checking. Additionally, Katherine seemed to have her story straight, and it did somewhat align with Bernard's story, and if it was true, then maybe she couldn't blame Katherine for disappearing. Audrey's family had experienced a medical tragedy years ago when her older brother died of unexpected complications from the flu, so she understood how traumatizing it was when someone became severely ill out of the blue.

She looked at Katherine for a long few seconds, her eyes roving over the girl's face as she searched for some sort of fault, something to suggest that she was lying. Audrey was good at reading people, and Kat was typically transparent, but she also knew that Katherine had likely been preparing for this wrath so her adrenaline may have made her a better actor than she was used to being. Even if Audrey was still remotely skeptical (simply because Kat was not one to just break contact), she was going to accept the story for now. Make no mistake, she was going to do some thorough research regarding this when she got home, but for now, Katherine would receive the benefit of the doubt. After all, even if Audrey had been very bothered by the disappearance, she loved Kat, and with an expression like the one Kat was giving them, it was hard to be mad at her for too long. "Fine," she said, nodding her head. Even if Kat's story was sad, Audrey still felt the need to maintain some sort of coldness as to not allow Kat to think that her response to the situation was acceptable, even if it probably was reasonable (if the story had been true). "Send me your mom's address later so we can send flowers." That was as sympathetic as she was getting.

Her expression softened a tad as she looked back at Elena. She disliked seeing her friends hurting, and even if Elena was good at hiding her emotions for the sake of presentation, much like Audrey was, Audrey could still tell that she was bothered. Part of her felt like it was better to let the situation sit. Audrey disliked talking about her own problems, so she often assumed the same of others and felt like bringing up sore subjects was doing a disservice to the person. "Let's go to the spa later, and we can do some shopping afterwards. I haven't been to Barney's in forever and I think facials and Fendi are exactly what the two of you need to de-stress." She needed to de-stress too, but she wasn't going to admit that. The fact that only a small percentage of her stress was even coming from Gossip Girl made things worse, because it meant that she had control over what was stressing her out, and yet she still couldn't resolve it.

[IMG='width:216px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/e947a1aef7807d06bb5ffe6299091a16/tumblr_phluh4OXqP1xl2k2ko4_400.gif[/IMG] Tristan Reneaux

Interacting: MJ ( Colelovesrp Colelovesrp ), Elena ( Reticent Reticent )
Mentions: Lizzie ( jinkx jinkx ), Jackson ( Tui Tui )

E <3
me
You don't have to talk about it. I just want you to know that I love you and I'm here for you.
me
Wanna do some shopping? My treat. Maybe some luxurious spa treatments?~
me
I heard there's a new one where they literally cover your entire body in gold foil
me
The girls are invited too of course

When Lizzie decided on Marinara for lunch Tristan couldn't help but pout a little. He really did want to make sure that Elena was okay and seeing Kat again would be nice. But right now his main focus was Elena. God, he couldn't even imagine how she was feeling right now. It wasn't right that something so horrible could happen to such an amazing person. Tristan ended up deciding to send her a text so she knew he was thinking about her. Maybe they could spend some time together after school. A good old fashion shopping spree always seemed to make Elena feel better when she was down. But then again this was very different from the things that usually had her down. He just wanted GG to reveal who did it so that he could tear the bastard to shreds.

Tristan ended up getting a slice of salad pizza because it sounded like the fanciest thing they served, which was a little annoying. Only six dollars for a slice? It couldn't be that good. God, even he had to admit that he sounded like a little rich brat. Eh, at least he didn't say it out loud. Lizzie and Jackson seemed to be whispering to each other so he turned his attention back to MJ who was asking for his phone back. "Not unless you either beg or tell me why you have been so quiet the entire trip here," he said, shoving the phone down his pants. Not in his underwear, of course, he wasn't a monster. But MJ didn't have to know that. Tristan may have been a lot of things but he wasn't blind. He had noticed that Mason had been uncharacteristically quiet since the blast went out.

"I'm gonna check on Elena first. I would invite you but I know you don't like spa treatments. The E in the blast had to be Elena... She's the only one who makes sense. Do you think she didn't tell me because she doesn't trust me anymore? Because I'm a dude..." Tristan made sure to keep his voice a whisper as he sat down at a table. He put his head in his hands glumly as he tried to wrap his head around it. This was definitely too much for the first scandal back. "God this is just so messed up! Who would do something like that to Elena? I mean who would do that in general. It makes me sick." Tristan slammed his fist down on the table out of frustration, luckily there was nothing on it. "I'll see how she responds and I'll let you know. She might not want to" he said, frowning slightly.

[IMG='align:right;width:222px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/13/36/e9/1336e9656eb46c156cd788952e02632b.jpg[/IMG]
Mason-James Fitzgerald
Interactions: Maree Maree (Tristan) jinkx jinkx (Lizzie)
Mentioned: Tui Tui (Jackson) Reticent Reticent (Elena)

Rolling his eyes Mason attempted to grab his phone before Tristan had a chance to put it down his pants, usually, he would have "fought" to get his phone back but he wasn't in the mood. "I'm not begging you for MY phone you idiot, and if you get herpes on them I'm kicking your ass," he said attempting to sound like his usual self. Walking to sit with Tristan, at the mention of Elena he felt his small breakfast raise up threatening to come out. Swallowing it back he nodded in acknowledgement.

"That's part of why I'm so quiet, I feel terrible about what happened, I wish there was a way I could make it better you know. I hate when she's hurting," he said feeling physically sick as he was the cause of this. "I mean gossip girl is interesting to read, but this is fucked up. I'm glad she's outing the dude but she or he whoever it is, they're hurting Elena. And the guy certainly deserves whatever is coming his way. And I'm sure she trusts you, she's probably just embarrassed, she'll come to you when she can." he said jumping slightly when Tristan slammed his fist on the table drawing some attention to them. "We'll find the guy", he whispered to his friend.

"Yeah its okay, she'll probably want you by her side, I should have texted her during the summer", should have apologized, he thought to himself. He'd waited too long if he'd told her the following day instead of running like a coward she wouldn't be hurting now. Looking up at his friend he had a frown on his face "I might know who the guy is..." he whispered to his friend. Now wasn't the best time to tell Tristan but he needed to do so soon, this was eating him alive.

"And it might be someone you and Elena trust very much," he said looking up at Tristan.

3077758b76aba054fcda8c15172123ad.jpg

Jackson Fox
Mentions: jinkx jinkx (Elizabeth Bates) Maree Maree (Tristan), Colelovesrp Colelovesrp (MJ)
Interactions: jinkx jinkx (Elizabeth Bates) Maree Maree (Tristan), Colelovesrp Colelovesrp (MJ)
Mood: antsy

o o o

Sticking his hands in his pockets, Jackson let the group lead the way. Lizzie picked a pizza place for lunch, which Jackson was pretty happy about because pizza was pretty brilliant hangover food. Jackson already had it in mind to order the greasiest possible slice on the menu and a large drink, preferably an energy drink. Thinking about it even got him past the fact that he was being talked about like he wasn't even here by Tristan, as well as getting pretty snobby looks. It didn't even really register that she might be trying to hit a less expensive place for his benefit.

As they arrived, Jackson was basically salivating. Lizzie told him to order first and he didn't even skip a beat ordering the cheesiest pizza on the menu. Just as he went to go swipe his bank card, Lizzie swooped in and got the attention of the employee, and then paid for both of their meals. Jackson's face said it all, a mix of supprise and embarrassment. He was actually about to have a go at her for it but caught himself at the last minute, realising what a bonehead move that'd be, since she was obviously meaning well. Tristan wont exactly like it though, will he? Although lets be honest, he really wouldn't like any fucking thing Jackson did.

Saying nothing, he stepped aside to let the others order and looked down at Lizzie who was beaming and his annoyance melted instantly "You know I mind" He said softly "But I get it, Thanks." He offered her a smile, which disappeared as soon as she whispered the next part. "Oh, uh, I" He stuttered completely thrown off guard. Jackson hadn't seen his father all summer, he just couldn't bare it. Whenever the he visited he was offered no explanation, no apology, it was like talking to a Brick wall. But recently he'd begun to get letters, almost begging him to come. Bitterness had kept him away till now but... he was starting to break down "I don't want to take up your weekend Liz, I'll find a way there... if I decide to go." Not now, He would decide later, when he was alone. It was funny, the man was distant all his life, and now he was begging for his son when HE was in trouble. But... He was the only family he had left. The old man was so cryptic usually but his message was clear now. He just wanted to see Jackson again. Maybe he was stupid for giving him another shot, but maybe it was worth it.

One thing was very clear now, he needed to calm himself down, he could feel his chest tighten again. Panic attacks were pretty common for him now but this one was brewing up a storm inside him. "I'll um, I gotta get some air a sec, let me know when it's ready" He quickly told her, already walking outside. No one could see him like that. Outside he shut his eyes tightly and willed himself to calm down. After a few moments of peace he'd feel okay to go inside again.

AJ didn't head straight to lunch after class let out. He had left his sports bag at home and everything he needed for his after school soccer practice was in it, so he had to hurry home to get it. He was starving (as he always seemed to be), but he had no option but to go home first. The walk home typically took about twenty minutes, but AJ was a fast walker, so it usually only took him fifteen minutes to get down to the Clarke household on 81st Street. Because he was in a hurry, he didn't stop to look at the Gossip Girl post as class let out, and he didn't even glance at his phone until he reached home, despite receiving multiple text messages from A-listers who were shocked about the content of the post over the course of his walk. When he got home, he found that the home was empty as expected, since both of his parents were at work, and it was a good thing that it was, because if his parents were home, he probably would have been yelled at for the "What the fuck?!" that he exclaimed upon reading the post and all of the messages that he had received. How Gossip Girl knew about the Elena incident was beyond him. If Gossip Girl hadn't claimed that she knew who did it, AJ would have been less surprised. Elena and Audrey knew that Elena had been drugged, and if that was the case, he would have just assumed that Elena had told more people about it for some reason, and that was how it got to Gossip Girl. That would be understandable. Elena didn't even know who did it to her. Audrey didn't know who did it to her. As far as AJ knew, he and MJ were literally the only two who knew that MJ did it. It was quite possible that MJ hadn't been so conspicuous when he drugged the drink. He had been incredibly drunk, so there was no telling who might have seen it, but he had to have been pretty discrete about it or else someone would have either stepped in and stopped him, or leaked it sooner. AJ was sure that if anyone saw it, it had to have been this Gossip Girl figure herself (or himself, he supposed), because no one else would have been capable of keeping their mouths shut for so long, just to drop the bomb at the perfect time, when everyone was back in school.

He ignored every text he received outside of Audrey's for obvious reasons, before texting MJ.

To: Audrey
Everyone's claiming it was Jackson. I believe it.

To: MJ
How the fuck does she know? Cover story is Jackson. No one will second guess it and if enough people believe it, what GG says won't mean shit. Don't fuck it up man, or else you're fucked and so am I by association and I'm not going down like that

AJ didn't truly think that he would be screwed if it came out that it was MJ. It wasn't going to lead to his demise, but it would surely tarnish his reputation. A-listers were judged individually like everyone else, but they were also judged as a clique as a whole. MJ's actions were bad enough that it would affect everyone in the clique in one way or another, and if anyone found out that AJ knew, he knew it would hurt him even more. Hell, even if Audrey just found out that he knew (and lied to her), he knew that his relationship with her was effectively over. He and MJ were friends, and AJ was loyal enough to be willing to construct this cover story for him, but if MJ screwed it up from here on out, that was on him. He wasn't worried about the part of Gossip Girl's post that claimed that it was an A-lister who was responsible for the crime either. Jackson was only recently kicked out of the clique, and so he felt like the lie would suffice without getting technical.

To: Alaina
He's not one of mine anymore. Jackson. Trash just like his dad.
Tui Tui Colelovesrp Colelovesrp cure cure A_Writer A_Writer

[IMG='width:300px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ce/34/b2/ce34b260adcf736e4943ef5105fcb44a.jpg[/IMG]
Emily Ferguson
Interactions: apolla apolla Tui Tui AI10100 AI10100
Mentions:
Emily arrived first at their usual spot for lunch Arianna told her she would catch up with them once she returned back from her locker and Emily was really hoping she would show up instead of ditching them and going to the library instead that's why she kept to herself that Joseph was coming too, she wouldn't lie she felt a little bit uneasy after reading the message of Gossip Girl and knowing that a student could have been the one that almost raped someone else and that person could have been Elena but she didn't want to make any assumptions.
She was worried about thinking that maybe Francis was involved in this, not like the rapist instead like the provider of the drug they use on the drink of that person, Emily didn't want to make assumptions on him but knowing that he was involved in things that were not legal make her feel confused at the situation. Emily didn't think that Francis would do something like that she knew him and she was sure he won't accept being part of something like that but even if she has known him since they were kids maybe Emily didn't know him that well.
When Arianna arrived she felt relieved of seeing her, maybe she was exaggerating and think that something might happen to them knowing now that there was a person that tried to take advantage of someone but she didn't want to show her worry to everyone else as long as she could take a look on her friends and know that they were okay would be everything that she needed.
"He would be here at any minute and I think Joseph is coming with him too" she said to her friend but as soon as she finished saying that she felt someone putting an arm around her shoulders and recognize the voice that was talking to her. She smiled at him and by hearing the suggestion for the place they could eat Emily felt relieved most of the times Francis was the one that would suggest going to a place to eat and every time it was a place that was affordable for her, Emily's situation wasn't that extreme that she couldn't pay for a meal but she preferred spending her money in things that wouldn't take all her paycheck away. "I did bring something to eat just a sandwich and some cookies but I guess I'm on the mood for eating some Ramen today but it depends if Arianna wants to go too" she replied to Francis, Emily could save her food later for work or share it with Jackson if he was feeling hungry at some point during work. "While Arianna decides, I have to talk something with Francis first so go ahead and please Joseph don't annoy Arianna that much it took me a lot of effort to make her come with us" She added jokingly.
Emily walked away from the other two with Francis she didn't want them to have everyone listen to their conversation but she needed to know that her friend wasn't involved in the attempt of rape "Francis, I have known you since we were kids so my trust in you makes me think that you wouldn't agree with being part of something like that but knowing your business and all the things you sell to other students especially drugs it makes me feel uneasy. So you didn't give the drug to that student that was about to rape someone else, right? I just want to make sure that my friend isn't involved in something that serious and I'm really worried about you"

giphy.gif
Elizabeth Bates
Interactions: Tristan ( Maree Maree ), MJ ( Colelovesrp Colelovesrp ), Jackson ( Tui Tui ) + Elena ( Reticent Reticent )

Jackson <3
me
It wasn't my place to bring it up and I'm sorry. It was obviously inappropiate of me to mention it, especially in a public place, and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry x

Elena
me
Hey, are you okay? Girls looking after you? xx
"Oh, okay, I'll-" He was already gone, Lizzie was addressing thin air. She shouldn't have mentioned his dad, she knew it was a touchy subject. She visibly deflated, feeling awful about upsetting her friend- and to the extent that he'd had to leave too. Usually, Lizzie managed to navigate her busy social life with little error, (as there wasn't much room for it), but the feeling of her worry from last year that had been absent until now washed over her. A familiar feeling of burden, of tightness in her chest, returned. She couldn't afford to make mistakes like this, upsetting her friends. A wrong word could quickly spiral into an ended friendship, which would no doubt begin her fall from grace, ending in her usual ultimate nightmare scneario: failure. Lizzie was quick to be harsh on herself and then felt selfish for focusing on herself, when she had hurt her friend. She stared at where she could just about make out Jackson outside and her insides ached with guilt.

Once she had collected both of their orders, Lizzie retreated to the table where her two other friends were sitting and pulled up a chair. For a moment, she had debated following Jackson outside but had decided against it, not wanting to hurt him more. He knew what he needed right now and if that was to be alone, that was what she'd give him. She started reasoning with herself too, that one little mistake was hardly the end of the world and everything would probably be back to normal in five minutes. Well, as normal as things could be on the Upper East Side. That morning's GG post had still left a funny taste in her mouth. As she sat down, she seemed distant as if her mind was on something else (which it was) and drafted an apology message to Jackson before she managed to return to her usual sunny disposition.

"Jackson said he had to, uh," She faltered, "Well, he's stepped outside for a minute. Probably upset about being dragged through the mud on the front page of Gossip Girl because of something his father did," She was obviously eager to move on to a different topic, "Sometimes, I think that site should be shut down, you know? Poor Elena probably didn't want what happened broadcast for everyone to hear. She must be upset about it. And it's scary, right? I mean, that could've been any one of us..."

It could've been her. It nearly had been her, a few times in the past. People knew Elizabeth Bates wouldn't sleep with them unintoxicated and as a result, Lizzie always made sure her drink was untouched. Since joining the A Listers, she'd always made a habit of not picking up a drink that she'd already put down. An expensive habit, perhaps, but a safe one. Luckily, nothing bad had ever happened to her but something about the latest GG post made her uneasy. Like she wasn't safe. Like something bad might be on the horizon... Or maybe her workload was just beginning to get to her. Absentmindedly, she thought of the work she could and probably should be doing right now. Always, there seemed to be something looming over her.

"I don't think I can go to any parties for a while," Lizzie said, though she said this literally every time something out of hand happened in their circle and nearly always went back on her word, "It's a shame because we were considering doing a 'welcome home' thing for Kat... Or I was, at least. Guess I'll just study tonight instead."

wmv9rTTwmHo.jpg
Luna Trevor

"The Rebel"

Interacting with: cure cure jinkx jinkx

Luna wasn't shocked that Alaina hadn't heard anything from AJ. Even though she and Alaina had been friends for a while now, she still wasn't certain how close she and her twin were. She knew that they didn't hate each other, and sensed that they had a typical sibling relationship, but given that they were the same age and in the same grade, and therefore were going through all of life's major milestones together, she wouldn't have been surprised if they were closer. She also wouldn't have been surprised if the way that they acted at home was different than the relationship they presented to the public, because that was how most family relationships were anyway. Regardless, this topic of conversation wasn't one that she assumed AJ would be bragging about even if they were inseparable. Knowing AJ's character (to an extent, since it was really just through Alaina), Luna wanted to believe that AJ wouldn't have even known that one of his friends were capable of such a thing. Even if Alaina and AJ were different people, there were obviously traits that they learned based on the environment that they were raised in, like everyone else. It was possible that one could stray off the beaten path, but it was understandable to assume that AJ probably had similar morals as Alaina did, and even if Alaina was no angel, she wasn't inhumane or twisted.

She was busy shoveling food into her mouth as Ellodie commented on Francis' ethics, and as Alaina suggested the surprise joint party, but she offered nods to both comments. Washing her food down with water, she finally smirked. "That sounds like it could be fun," she grinned, tapping her fingers together methodically. "I'll text her." In order to get Katherine to bring the A-listers to their home, she had to trick her. If she said it outright, Katherine would be suspicious of her intentions, and if she knew that Luna was having people over, she would automatically shut the idea down. Reverse psychology was really the only way to get Kat to do anything. She was predictable in that sense.

To: Kat
If you're having people over on Friday to celebrate your return from hell tell me bc I don't wanna be home 🙄

"I cast the bait," she said, smirking at the two girls as she set her phone down. "Now we just wait to see if she bites." Taking another sip of water, she then added, "And I wanna see both of you hook up with someone this weekend. I mean, I don't literally need to see it, but I'm not opposed to it either," she said with a giggle, continuing then to add, "But the point is that the two of you are going to make it to the Gossip Girl blog for something scandalous this year, I can feel it, and I want it to be hot."

Alaina rubbed her hands together maniacally once Luna announced she had sent the message to Kat. Knowing Kat, she would be easy to fool, especially since this would be a good way to spin her disappearance into a positive light. "And who would you elect?" Alaina said with a coy grin in response to Luna saying she wanted to see the other two girls make out with someone this weekend. "I might need some convincing because I've only got eyes for you, cutie," Alaina said, giving a playful growl as she clawed the air in Luna's direction. "El, if we find out who the sicko is before this weekend, you should lure them in and poison them or something. Teach that asshole a lesson by giving him a taste of his own medicine. Do you guys think we'll even find out by then?" Alaina asked innocently as though she wasn't presently waiting on her brother to spill the beans. "It sounded like she was trying to drag it out for a bit. You know how she is about waiting for the perfect moment."

Just then she got a notification on her phone. She pulled it closely and read it multiple times over. "Well that answers that question," she said as she flipped her device face down. She took a long sip from her cup. "Jackson, allegedly. At least that's what someone told AJ." The obvious fib, at least to her, was that someone told her brother. She rationalized that this could have been the case though the feeling in her stomach told her that she was reaching on that front. Still, she knew how it would sound if she simply said that AJ knew that it was Jackson, especially since he was making it seem he was quite involved in the situation and wasn't just involved through hearsay. She might have had her issues with her brother from time to time, like now even thoug it wasn't anything more than a run of the mill sibling bicker, but she wasn't going to just toss him in the street for the vultures to have at him. She would talk to him later about this. In person. Right now she was more concerned over processing the information she just got.

She considered Jackson to be a friend. They had known each other since they were children thanks to him being good friends with AJ. Being a family friend was why she tolerated him being an A-lister, and another being his wild personality that she admired and that she felt made him different from the rest of his former crew. After his fall from grace, she hadn't abandoned him as her brother had done, and was more interested in getting to know him better since they had understandably gone their separate ways during school. It wasn't for the most genuine of reasons since a part of that interest did stem from her specifically being told to cut him off, but in her mind that was a minuscule role. She wasn't attached to him in anyway where finding this out would leave her brokenhearted or anything, but she was infatuated enough that this definitely was not something she wanted to hear, let alone believe. "He's a party animal but he's not sleazy."

source.gif

Joey Smith
Mentions: Maree Maree (Tristan)
Interactions: AI10100 AI10100 (Francis)
Mood: Neutral

- - -
Joseph had been a little lost in thought when Francis snapped his attention back with his comment about 'seeing his crush'. "I'm surprised you'd even recognize an expression like that, Mr Robot" He told Fransis giving him a light punch on the arm. "When are you gonna be interested in girls? Or boys? Or anything inbetween?" He joked playing off the comment and turning it back on Fransis, in Jest of course. The boy was many things, but romantic was not one of them it seemed. As long as he'd known him, he hadn't seemed interested "I mean seriously, so many girls like bad boys, and you're pretty shady my friend, you could get someone like that" He clicked his fingers to make his point.

The two of them headed out to meet the girls. Fransis pointed them out and Joey beamed "Emily!" He exclaimed loudly fast-walking agead of Fransis to greet her "Oh my god, you dragged the bookworm away from her books. You must be more charismatic than me!" He pretended to think about it for a second "Nah, actually that's impossible." Fransis and Emily ended up going aside after that, to talk about something privately he supposed. Emily told him not to be annoying, and he pretended to look hurt "Me? Annoying? I'm a delight, thank you!" He turned his grin towards Arianna as Em pulled Fransis aside. "It's been a while since we've spoken I think, How's life? And don't worry, I'll try and tone it down." He chuckled lightly

3077758b76aba054fcda8c15172123ad.jpg

Jackson Fox
Mentions: jinkx jinkx (Elizabeth Bates) Maree Maree (Tristan), Colelovesrp Colelovesrp (MJ)
Interactions: jinkx jinkx (Elizabeth Bates) Maree Maree (Tristan), Colelovesrp Colelovesrp (MJ)
Mood: antsy

o o o

He had only just pulled a rolley out and was about to light it when he got another text message. When he saw it was from Lizzie he felt guilt stab him through the chest. "Fuck..." He muttered to himself. He was so dumb. He needed to hide these things, he was already a huge burden to her. He would have to do something to make it up to her later. For now he just texted back, his thumbs moving fast as possible. He couldn't let her be down on herself for his fucked up brain.
1pf47n.png

Maybe he's said too much but he really didn't want her to feel guilty. he couldn't make this right though. He had to finish his smoke, stop his jittery hands from shaking and get back inside. He finished the smoke quickly, put it out and chucked it in the bin, and quickly headed back inside to where the rest of them were sitting and took a seat next to Lizzie. He gave her a small smile "Did ya miss me? Or a more important question, is the food here yet?" He grinned like nothing else had happened, but he'd obviously missed a rather tough subject because no one seemed in a very upbeat mood. It was probably the post still. Jackson sighed "I wish I could say something to Elena, but I guess I have to leave the comforting up to you guys now." He tried his best not to sound bitter about that but it was true. Even being here with these three would probably be causing a little bit of a stir given the absolute show A.J made about how he was kicked out of all of their lives. Still, despite feeling betrayed, when he thought of Elena he couldn't help but wish he could speak to her like he used to. He fell pretty hard for her, though he'd gotten over it it still lurked within him somewhere.

"Do me a favour, if you find out who did it, you don't HAVE to invite me, but make sure he pays for it." He directed this at both of the boys, watching their faces as he did so. His face was fully serious now, no hint of humor left. He was still considering texting her, but he didn't know if that'd make her feel worse or not. He decided maybe he'd ask for Lizzie's opinion later on. He'd also decided that maybe he would see his father on the weekend afterall, but as for Lizzie taking him, well, he'd explore other options first. She was way too nice to him for her own good.

Last edited:
Ashley-Benson.jpg
Arianna narrowed her eyes slightly, wondering if Emily hadn't told her that Joseph was coming on purpose to drag her out here. It was no secret that Arianna didn't get along with the majority of people at this school; Joseph included. And it wasn't even that she didn't get along with him-- they were just so... different. He was loud whereas she was quiet; he was funny while she was more serious.

Realizing she was glaring at one of her few friends at this damned school, she cleared her expression and sighed. "That's fine, I suppose, I'll-" She didn't get a chance to finish as Francis appeared, wrapping an arm around Emily's shoulders. Despite herself, she smiled at seeing another friendly face, greeting him with a small wave.

Joey wasn't far behind, and Ari resisted the urge to shoot him an annoyed glance, choosing instead to keep her face impassive. She nodded in his direction, pursing her lips slightly as Emily brought up ramen. "That's fine with me." She piped up, watching as Emily dragged Francis to the side to have a private conversation, leaving her alone with the class clown.

Glancing in his direction, she was perfectly content to remain silent, but he broke that silence. "I've been alright." She shrugged one shoulder, eyeing him carefully. It was true, more or less. After a few seconds, she sighed softly and asked the polite question to ask back. "What about you?" Her eyes traveled to Emily and Francis; she couldn't not note the look on her friends face. She was extremely worried, and Arianna wondered if it had anything to do with Gossip Girl's post.

She was scowling again. "Gossip Girl is ridiculous." She spoke out of nowhere, surprising even herself. "All she does is ruin lives."

---
Tags:
Emily ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy )
Francis ( AI10100 AI10100 )
Joey ( Tui Tui )

giphy.gif
Francis Books

Interacting with: Joseph ( Tui Tui ), Emily ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ), Arianna ( apolla apolla ), Luna ( lauren. lauren. )

Mentions:

"I hang out with enough people to know." He retorted though it did seem like he was right in his tease. Interesting. But he knew better than to pry. Risking his friendship with Joseph was risking a lot of things. He would tell Francis when he wants to. Francis tapped his chin in mock thought. Honestly, relationships were a thing he never wanted to dip his hand into. It wasn't that he didn't find anyone attractive - it's just that the thought of spending his entire life with them was something that greatly disinterested him in the subject. "I'm pretty sure 'bad boys' don't mean dealers." He said dryly though still in jest. "Anyway, I also know that I'm not getting in any relationships any time soon. If you need any help with yours, however, just send me a message. I'll be your wingman." Francis said with a loud chuckle.

Francis flashed a grin at Arianna as he was greeted. He did care for the girl to bits - or that's what he showed constantly. So the fact that Emily has successfully dragged Arianna with them today did make him feel a little better even though GG's message was hanging over him. He was pretty sure that Ellodie wouldn't be the last person who would ask him about his products. Upon hearing Arianna's confirmation that she was okay with ramen, he smiled. "Yes, Naruto." He muttered to himself with a triumphant pump of his arm as if he thought that they wouldn't agree with him. But Francis was rarely unsure.

When he was pulled away by Emily, he knew what was coming before she spoke. But she let her anyway. He fought the urge to sigh in resignation or even roll his eyes. "Em, you know me better than anyone." Did she really? "I'd never sell a date rape drug. That won't give me anything aside from a headache because someone else got hurt. It's not a profit. It's a fucking liability." Francis rarely swore. He kept up a facade that showed him to be good even if he can get you a lot of things that are against the laws. So when he swore, it meant that he usually actually felt something about the subject. "So no, I didn't sell a date rape drug."

He then took out his phone. "But someone might as well have used any of my drugs for anything other than its traditional purposes. And I'm going to a trusted friend who knows more about other effects of the drugs." Francis finally claimed in a whisper. Of course, as always, anything that was said between Emily and Francis is something that wouldn't get out to anyone else. He trusted her enough for that.

Wild Woman
me
Luna, I'm being pestered with questions about GG and date rape drugs. Any other drugs that aren't specifically date rape drugs but has similar effects?
me
I want to get to the fucking bottom of this. Any idea who's being thrown under the bus as a suspect?

He closed his phone and looked at Emily. "I'll keep you updated on this. Now come on, I'm starving." The shift of personality was certainly something she would have already gotten used to. He was more lax with her in terms of acting but that didn't mean he showed everything. But she didn't have to know that. Francis headed back to the two and then gestured for them to move on. "I don't want to be late~" He said. After all, the guy had a pretty good standing and he didn't want to ruin such a perfect record.

Interacting: MJ ( Colelovesrp Colelovesrp ), Lizzie ( jinkx jinkx ), Jackson ( Tui Tui )
Mentions: Elena ( Reticent Reticent )

Tristan rolled his eyes at Mason not letting him have some fun. "Killjoy" he muttered, giving the male his phone back. Usually, he would have dragged it out a bit more but no one seemed to be their usual self-today. He got up and grabbed his slice when his name was called but didn't really have that much of an appetite. Nodding along to what MJ said about Elena, agreeing with every word. Not knowing that the person sitting beside him was the one who caused Elena so much pain. "I had seen her a few times before school started as well. I didn't even notice anything was wrong... She seemed so normal. God, she shouldn't be embarrassed about something like that" he sighed, nibbling the edge of his pizza a little. Tristan perked up significantly when Mason mentioned possibly knowing who did it. "You can't say that and not elaborate. Come on"

Tristan would have pushed the subject further but Lizzie sat down at their table. Mason wouldn't continue talking about it with Lizzie around so he begrudgingly dropped it. Jackson didn't come over to the table with her and honestly, he couldn't care less about what he was doing. Lizzie mentioned something about gossip girl being shut down which caught his attention. "As terrible as she was for outing the secret she's also going to out the asshole who did it. That means Elena can take appropriate legal action against them and hopefully get them locked up" Tristan reasoned, really wanting to know who the asshole was so he could take action. "It would have had to have been someone we know for them to have been able to..." He trailed off not really wanting to finish the sentence.

The male wasn't too fond of the idea of parties at that moment either. "Yeah. I don't think the welcome home party is going to happen. That would be quite disrespectful to Elena." Tristan said, frowning slightly. He wasn't sure if canceling the welcome home party would make her happy or sad. The party being cancelled for her sake might upset her even more. "From now on any parties, I throw are only going to have jello drinks. No outside beverages allowed. You can't drug a jello shot it will just sit on the top" he wasn't going to let something like that happen again, not under his watch. Besides he couldn't swear to never party again as that was just unreasonable.

Jackson showed up again as they were still discussing Elena and started talking about her like he cared. Tristan had to physically stop himself from scoffing. like he actually cared about her, he didn't believe it one bit. But out of respect for Lizzie, he frowned and nodded along with what he said. 'If I'm anywhere near the sucker when it drops... There won't be anything left for anyone else to have a go at him" he said, his eyes darkening slightly.

8viy82ht4ud01.gif
Katherine Arnault

Role: The Drama Queen
Clique: A-List
Grade: 12
Location: Constance Billard School for Girls, Health & Sexuality class
Mention: Reticent Reticent A_Writer A_Writer lauren. lauren.

As dramatic as Katherine was, even she had to admit that she had worked herself up over nothing. Well, it hadn't been nothing, but the moral of the story was that things turned out better than she expected they would have. She had somehow managed to come up with a believable lie at the last minute, on the spot, and Audrey seemed to buy it. If Gossip Girl wanted to act like she was spending the summer secretly hooking up with MJ, Katherine would take that rumor over the truth being revealed. In reality, the truth of her situation wasn't something that would be typically scandalous. It wasn't very juicy or salacious, but even if it wouldn't make for a captivating Lifetime movie plot, she recognized that it was scandalous in a different way. In the world that they lived in (and maybe any world or that matter, though it seemed like the definition of morals was more loosely defined in a world where money ruled), any secret that had enough shock value was enough to create a good buzz. If it was revealed that Katherine had spent her summer in an eating disorder treatment facility, her social reputation wouldn't be tainted in the same way that it would be if a rumor started claiming that she was in rehab for drugs, or had some STD, but it would still be affected. Mental illness had so many stigmas attached to it, so that in itself had the potential to do her in, but it was just the label in itself that scared her. She didn't want people knowing her private information. She didn't want people thinking that she was crazy or sick, or that her family was dysfunctional enough to think that the best course of action was to throw her into some expensive facility and expect the problem to be solved. Even if her secret wasn't one that would ruin her life if exposed, it was personal enough to her that it felt like it would. Besides, as her train of thought always seemed to return to, her problem wasn't as serious as her family was making it out to be. She wasn't sick. She didn't need that label.

To: Luna
If saying people will be there will get rid of you, then yes

Seeing Luna's name pop up on her phone made her internally roll her eyes and wonder when she had unblocked her stepsister's number, but she answered nonetheless. She didn't know what the plans for the weekend were, but since her dad and stepmother weren't going to be home, having people over did seem like a viable option. Overall, Katherine's father barely ever seemed to be home, and her stepmother the same, so even if they hadn't been out of town, she probably still could have had more than just a few friends over. They both were hard workers, and though her father had been making more time lately for family, he still wasn't home to an extent where Katherine ever really had a constant parent in her life on a day to day basis. It wasn't something she detested because to her, it was normalcy. As a child, she was used to having nannies take care of her, sometimes seeing her father once a week for just a few hours before he left for France for business. Her stepmother only entered the picture five years ago, and though Katherine's relationship with the woman is rocky to say the least, she would admit, at least, that the woman was more present for her than her own father most of the time. Even if Luna's mother was a hard worker who was self-made and carried that mentality with her, even now in a situation where she clearly didn't need to work, she somehow knew how to do all of that while still being a mother. Even if she left the house at the crack of dawn and sometimes wasn't home until seven or eight at night, she was as involved as she could be. She tried, even if Kat wouldn't give her credit for it.

Even if hosting some people was an option on Friday (if only to try and normalize her return by showing everyone that she really was fine- the same old energetic girl that she always was), if Kat could have it her way, she would spent the week (and weekend) in bed. That desire didn't do well on her claim of not being sick, especially given that she was typically a social butterfly, but she just felt so exhausted. This week (and past summer) had brought a lot of change to her life and it felt like she hadn't had a minute to catch up. The idea of going shopping and getting a facial did sound good though. Retail therapy was Katherine's go-to form of self-help throughout the past few years. On one hand it was distracting, but on the other hand, she just really was very materialistic and enjoyed having nice, new things. With that being said, if Katherine was excited for anything, it was that Fashion Week started tomorrow. Most of the shows that she was looking forward to were next week, but she was hoping to hit a few before then too. With her father's influence in the fashion world, front row seats to even the most coveted shows weren't as unobtainable to her as they were to most people. Tomorrow she planned on attending the Jeremy Scott show (if only because she had thrown a fit when her father initially hadn't gotten her tickets since the brand wasn't one that was affiliated with his company). "I definitely need to go shopping. I have nothing to wear to Fashion Week and I'd kill myself before I'd go in anything I already own. If you guys want to go to the Jeremy Scott show tomorrow, I have tickets, and I def wanna go to the Ralph Lauren one on Friday." The end of the first week of school was typically celebrated by a big party thrown by one of the A-listers for the A-listers. Due to her absence, Kat wasn't sure who was supposed to host it this year, so she didn't know if her vacant home with even be necessary. If someone else was able to host, she certainly would prefer that over doing it in her own home, but because she knew that she had to overcompensate for her absence, she decided that she would bring it up anyway if it was necessary. "And what's the plan for the weekend? Who's hosting this year, and is it Friday or Saturday?" She didn't think that bringing up partying was potentially insensitive, merely because she still hadn't read the post in full to an extent where she realized what had been said about Elena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back