• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan High (Superheroes/Villains RP)

Stoked911 said:
yup but not right now
But Z and Stacy are ready to crush everyone JAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA nah jk

qSs1ZVA.png

What do you think about this costume for Tsunami?

Im not sure what I think... I like it. Its kind of Black Panthery with the claws. And idk i think it looks good. I already know stacys costume is gonna be catwoman.

oh also @Stoked911 I love this idea. I wanna do like a DC one or one thats MArvel and DC

[QUOTE="Carmen Vehemente]I'm just going by the movie, in the movie his name is Loki Laufeyson, you can search it up if you want @Stoked911

[/QUOTE]
I know but why are you putting Lauyfferson if you know his last name is Laufeyson? Seems to me you aren't going by the movie...

[QUOTE="Carmen Vehemente]I must be spelling it wrong then oops... I'll change it now sorry

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry bout it, don't want to confuse the others and don't be shy to add some color into their dialogue :3

Oh good, sorry for disappearing school just started back and I'm kinda sorta moving or at least I plan on it so my posting might be kinda late but I'll try at least twice a day.

I'm sorry it's not because I don't like the roleplay I've been busy for awhiile and everyone else is currently at training while I'm stuck in some other class xD But yeah I'll post @MidnightSoul

@Geek with Me it's fine you haven't posted in a while and I was wondering what happened to ya that's all :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back