• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan High (Superheroes/Villains RP)

Yeah but save what you typed up and sorry I was gone all day I went to the movies

Everyone should be on their way or at the school already waiting for classes to start

@Carmen Vehemente I want you to go back to your first post and read it over cause I see some errors in there. Not a whole lot but I see some in there.

I also want all the posts except their dialog in black @Carmen Vehemente @Blarg222 @Zatanna don't want mine or anyone elses eyes to hurt from the bright color texts :3

[QUOTE="Carmen Vehemente]Sorry again, I had so many characters in there it got confusing to me. If that was a mistake I'll make it black @Stoked911

[/QUOTE]
You can make their dialog any color you want but the rest needs to be black and don't make the font too big.

Also...why did she stuff her bag in her locker twice if she already did it the first time? This is the first time I've had to tell you that you have errors. Two more and your out I'm sorry. @Carmen Vehemente

Hey my post might be a bit late, I've got a few things to take care of and I should be back on later

Stoked911 said:
@Carmen Vehemente I want you to go back to your first post and read it over cause I see some errors in there. Not a whole lot but I see some in there.

I also want all the posts except their dialog in black @Carmen Vehemente @Blarg222 @Zatanna don't want mine or anyone elses eyes to hurt from the bright color texts :3
Sorry xoxo

I just hate using black because it looks so boring. But I'll go fix it no wand look for another way to make it fun.

Zatanna said:
Sorry xoxo
I just hate using black because it looks so boring. But I'll go fix it no wand look for another way to make it fun.
Well for your characters dialog you can make them colorful :3

Hey @Stoked911 are we gonna do classes yet? Because my characters can't really do anything right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back