• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan High (Superheroes/Villains RP)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

newcreate.php

You already know the rules of RpNation if not go over them

1) Post 1-2 paragraphs
NO ONE LINERS

2) No goddmodding

3) Be nice obviously

4) If things get heated fade to black

5) If there is confrontation between rpers take it to PM don't put it here or in the IC

6) Be literate in your posts

7) Be active post at least two or three times a week(not everyday), if you are not active please give me a reason, if you are not active for 2 weeks your character will be removed and your spot will be open

8) If your CS looks crappy(sorry! just wanted to sound intimidating >. <) and not colorful I not give you a second chance your CS WILL be declined.

If you have read over the rules please like this post and put the name Stan Lee in other

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Carmen Vehemente]Can I reserve a spot please?

[/QUOTE]
I have not finished "perfecting" my rp yet so you will have to wait :3

Can I reserve a female hero? I don't have access to my laptop at the moment considering it's in my bag.. I've got a flight in a couple of hours but may be able to have it up in 24 hours.

I might join this! ^^

If I do, I'm snagging a position of a male anti-hero that's the son of a villain(if that's alright). qwq

labyrinthecho said:
I might join this! ^^
If I do, I'm snagging a position of a male anti-hero that's the son of a villain(if that's alright). qwq
Can I reserve son of Dr. Doom and Random Woman?

labyrinthecho said:
I might join this! ^^

Can I reserve son of Dr. Doom and Random Woman?
There are no reserves it's first come first serve

Hey I posted a CS and noticed that none of the CS's have been accepted. Is this rp still on?

I am so sorry guys!! For some odd reason I didn't get notifications :/

I'll look at them right now and see which ones are accepted

Sorry bout that guys!!

@Carmen Vehemente read the rules

@FadeAway I think your character is a hero so if you want you can put Bobby and rogue or Bobby and kitty as her parents and just change up her powers a little bit also I'm not accepting your character until you read the rules

Blarg222 said:
You're not suppose to put an image of him here or at all I'm going to give you a second chance to fix it if you don't get it right I'm not accepting your character

I'll give you a hint

Put it in your CS

@Nickatnight27 I'm sorry I can't accept your CS, there are things that need to be fixed

Blarg222 said:
I updated it, btw sorry about that.
It's fine I forgot to clarify it xD

@Nickatnight27 I've given you a second chance but you didn't take that chance to your utmost advantage

I am sorry but your CS has been declined

Stoked911 said:
@FadeAway I think your character is a hero so if you want you can put Bobby and rogue or Bobby and kitty as her parents and just change up her powers a little bit also I'm not accepting your character until you read the rules

You're not suppose to put an image of him here or at all I'm going to give you a second chance to fix it if you don't get it right I'm not accepting your character

I'll give you a hint

Put it in your CS
I was gonna make my character a villain, also, what did you mean by the parents thing?

May I reserve OC female for villains?

Guys no reserved just first come first serve! People who reserve sometimes take too long to put their CS up

And parents meaning who their parents are @Carmen Vehemente of you need to discuss somethings with me do it here don't clog up the CS tab

Guys you add their superhero or villain name up top not their regular and @Carmen Vehemente read the rules I'm not accepting her unless you read the rules

@FadeAway I don't know if you looked at the overview or not but please check that and you are missing something as well please fix it

Hint:

There's something missing from your others tab

@labyrinthecho I was feeling nice that day so you have a reserved spot get started on your CS pwease :3

Hey quick concern, is it set in stone that we will only start with the required 12 members or will we start prematurely if sign ups are getting slow. Also, will you too be posting a CS?

@Stoked911

@Carmen Vehemente you're still missing one thing check the rules one more time

@Zatanna remove the disguise stuff along with replication. Her hand to hand combat, stealth and theivery can be skills she's a bit overpowered

Also read the rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back