• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan High (Superheroes/Villains RP)

^^ yeah I can make a second character. I like dont really talk to anyone. SO idk who would be interested. yikes.

@Stoked911

Hey boo @Stoked911

Does it need to be storms and black panthers son?

I really wanna use Zendaya but its up to you baee. I can find a model for a male((:

I guess I can make it a female but that's it and there needs to be one male and one female on the villain side to even it out and please stop calling me boo

Actually scratch that it needs to be th son of black panther and storm since you are already doing a female character @Kingly27 would you guys like to join?

Hey I'm planning on doing a villain female OC. Though I plan on making it Venom symbiote based so is it cool if she doesn't have any marvel parents?

Can you make one exception because I really like the character I came up with. Btw the Parent is technically Venom since its what makes her a villain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blarg222 said:
Can you make one exception because I really like the character I came up with. Btw the Parent is technically Venom since its what makes her a villain.
Sorry love but no exceptions, what I say goes. If I give you an exception then I would have to give others exceptions. I'm positive you can find someone to be the other parent :3

@Carmen Vehemente Of course! I'm so sorry for the late response, but schoolwork can sometimes be a pain.

@Mel I am not accepting your character

Woah guys! Stop rping so fast some characters haven't even made it to school yet xD

Were still at the beginning of school! No classes have started yet!

Don't worry but I will put time skips to tell you all when class starta and such xD

Also don't start developing relationships so soon that would suck you gotta ease your way into stuff like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back