• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan High (Superheroes/Villains RP)

Okay I just read the rules sorry.

So you think she is over powered? Most of those things arent powers. also the replication is like super important to me. Is there any way I can keep that?

I edited. will you check and see if thats good?

OK I'm gonna be intimidating but don't take it personal I still love you

You need three powers and some skills, if I think she's overpowered you need to edit I won't accept until you change it @Zatanna

No babe dont worry about it! I wont.

I understand so. why is it over powered? I dont want to fight about it, Im just wondering why is she over powered?

The skills are just kinda like okay things. Wearing disguises isnt a power really its just getting dressed so i can delete that.

But her power of healing is a little OP so ill get rid of that. Can I keep the multiplication and the stealing touch and the kitty claws?

and abilities can i keep the two i have?

Well if disguise isnt a power than you should add that in the skills that why the skills tab is there

The healing factor can stay since that's what her dad has and yeah you can keep the kitty claws and the stealing touch which is what Rogue has you can keep

The muliplication I dont know mainly cause I want the kids to kinda have their parents powers combined, get what I'm saying?

I did add it to skills. i thought i did. Ill check again.

oh okay. See the only reason i wanted multiplycation is so i could be like penny from sky high xD

Zatanna said:
I did add it to skills. i thought i did. Ill check again.
oh okay. See the only reason i wanted multiplycation is so i could be like penny from sky high xD
lol Nahhhhhhh you must have your parents powers or maybe something equivilant to their xD

How dare you give me an attiude you uncultured swine!! xD

@Zatanna

OK where her name is that's purple put her superhero/villain name

Put if she is hero or villain

read the rules

other than that you're good to go

I know what to dude no need to tell me xD

I'm not going to accept your CS until you read the rules @Carmen Vehemente

@Stoked911 Ah, thank you. May I please have a reservation for that spot? I might not have my cs up for a few hours or so.

Yo would the winter soldier be considered a villain? I always thought of him as a neutral entity

EclipseRising said:
Yo would the winter soldier be considered a villain? I always thought of him as a neutral entity
To be honest I don't think so, he was brainwashed into thinking Captain America was his enemy once his memories started coming back he fled, I'm just going by the movie

Well this creates a problem....WAIT! Isn't someone playing the son of Captain America and Black Widow? If so I'll probably work in the whole brainwashed ideal with my OC.

Someone is creating their CS for Captain America and Black Widow ans sure you can work the whole brainwash ideal into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back