• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mainland Adventures

"Woah, woah, woah. Did you just threaten me?" Eli piped up as he grabbed the hilt of his sword. "Look, buddy. Why don't you start doing magic right here and now in front of me and my Uncle if you're so all mighty and magical. And if you can, then I'll at least consider letting you join my team."

"Fuck it. GUARDS." Before anything can be done by either Aerial men, they are restrained by Regal Guards.

"Oh, oh wait. What's that? I hear it so vaguely. Bawk, bawk. Oh-oh, oh dear. Bawk, Bawk BAKAWK!" he shouted at the Regent. "It looks like you're just a big old chicken who refuses to do any magic in front of me. If you're so confident why don't you face me in a duel so we can settle this like real men?" he challenged.

THat's what happened in Lotoa Lea anyway.

"You want magic?" He produces an extremely showy and over-the-top light show. "Happy? Now skedaddle. Guards, Dungeon these fools."

Alan and Eli find themselves in a cell in the Harden Dungeon.

"EuUuagahagahag!" Eli shouted into the dungeon as he slumped against the stone wall. "I'm gonna tear this castle down brick by brick and then I'm gonna slice that dude in half." Eli said, huffing in anger as he kicked the bars of his prison cell.

"Do you think?" he asked coyly as he huffed a bit towards the hallway, his back slumped against the wall as he crossed his arms in defiance. "Where does that guy even get off with his nonsense. What kind of right does he have saying he's the only special magic user on earth? Some of us aren't exactly magical you know and just seeing someone with the gall...."

Eli looked over to his Uncle and gave out a puff of air. He looked down at his shoes and awkwardly shuffled in place like a 12 year old. He pouted a bit. "No....I'm fine. We just need to get out of here, and then I can go and punch that guy in the face. How's your acting?" he asked as he stood up and brushed off his clothes. He cleared his throat a bit as he walked toward the bars of their cell.

"I need you to fake having a heart attack or something so I can get the guards' attention so they open our cell." he said, stepping to the side. "Just sell 'I'm an elderly man and I have very poor physical health, please help me' and I'll manage the rest." he replied as he started banging on the bars of their cell door and shouting. "HELP! MY UNCLE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK, PLEASE HELP!'

"Are you fucking-EUGH!" Eli swung his foot forward to the bars again, flinching only slightly as he stomped his foot against them over and over in a rage. "Fucking Hardenberg, fucking magic, fucking stupid magical destiny, fucking town, fucking sword, fucking. Stupid. Jail Cell!" he kicked again as he huffed a bit, his foot started to buzz from the overload of sensation he got from each kick to the cell bars. He sat down on the stone floor as he huffed, kicking it again meekly.

Be my guest. Eli thought as he curled his legs as to sit up in place. He gave out a weak sigh of exasperation. I suppose this will be an easy target for you then. I'd say you'd be famous for eating the soul of a vanguard leader, but let's be honest, I didn't amount to much in my spare time.

Earth? What's that supposed to mean? Like earth magic? I don't know about where you've been for the past five minutes but I can't exactly use magic and my Uncle is a Firebrand only. He replied as he layed on the cold cobblestone jail floor. "I'm sorry." he sighed as he looked up at the dark and shadowed over ceiling.

You know, for the leader of the Vanguard, you don't know much. Just ask the dirt and stone to get you out, that's what you Vanguard guys do, right?

Eli turned around, looking at the floor and the stone wall that set itself before them. He blinked down at the stone. Vanguard guys....what? He tapped the floor his his knuckles lightly, blinking again as he pressed a hand to the stone. He took a deep breath. Please tell me you're not lying. He asked as he pressed his hand against the stone and then closed his eyes. "Please....get us out?" he whispered.

Of course you were lying. Why am I not surprised. He gave out another sigh as he looked up at his Uncle. "I'm sorry I got us into this. You shouldn't be held responsible for my actions just....maybe I can bargain with Hardenberg to get us out. Or at least let you out if he's going to keep me here forever."

Nathan Rothin is many things, Aerial, but a Liar is not one of them.

"No, I volunteered for this, It's only fair I stick around." You hear a faint noise from the other side of the room. "Hey."

Eli looked over to the other side of the room. "Hello? Who's....uh....who's there?" he asked into the darkness faintly. His conversation with his Uncle and Nathan was interrupted by the small voice that demanded his attention the most.

"Me." In another cell sat a boy roughly around Eli's age, wearing rags and covered in filth as if he has been down here for a very long time. He appears to be well fed, however.

"H-hey there." Eli replied meekly, moving toward the boy in the other cell. "Hi, my name's Eli, what's yours? Me and my uncle just got thrown in this dungeon. Hardenberg threw us in here because....well....a lot of reasons...." he said, his pride trying to protect him, but his penchant for honesty letting out. "Ok yeah I mouthed off because I told him he wasn't the only magical person in the world. Why are you in here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back