• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mainland Adventures

"Kyle. And I heard, serves him right." He seemed fairly, neutral about being in a dungeon. "I'm here because I'm Magic. Sorta."

"Sorta? That's cool. I'm Earthbrand so it doesn't seem like I'll ever be magic. But my Uncle over there is Firebrand. You should see my little sister, she's really cool and can do light stuff with her fingers. How long have you been down here....and how are you so....well nourished?" he asked, not imagining that a dungeon would provide regular meals considering the guards clearly didn't care.

"Yeah, Sorta. I've been down here for a few years now, and the Regent doesn't really hate me, so he doesn't see the point in starving me."

"So you're only down here because you're magic? What's that guy's deal anway?" Eli muttered to himself. "Say, Kyle. I don't know if you've ever heard of them, but I'm the leader of something called the 'Vanguard'. And I was gonna ask that Harden guy to join, but he seems like a total ass. If you want, you could join me. And we'll probably leave this dungeon."

"Well, maybe me and my Uncle can give you some support while you break out. I'm sure can do this together if we put in a little effort on both our sides." he smiled, looking at Kyle with a sense of joy. "I hope you're ok with things getting a little rough Uncle Alan."

"Alright, We'll have to wait for nightfall."

"I've been making things rough since before you were born."

"Sounds good to me. Though what do you have to say about that offer? I know it's a bit much to ask of you, but I'm just asking you to mull it over and see how you feel." he shrugged as he looked over at his Uncle. "Fine, just don't have a heart attack old man."

"I will not trade you apples for those oranges horse man!" Eli proudly declared as he was awoken from his dreams. He blinked at the others before he stood up. "Ok, yeah, Jail Break. Let's go."

The Bars to the cell were bent, and a massive hole was now present in the wall leading outside, showing that the sun was rising.

Kyle was covered in dust. "Let's get out of here!"

Eli stood, stunned by the image of Kyle standing covered in the dust he no doubt received from digging through an entire stone wall. He coughed a bit. "Gotcha, coming. Though I need to recover my sword. It's my main way of defending myself."

Alan handed Eli his blade, already recovered from the stash of belongings. "We have to get out of here before they come after us."

Eli tied the whole of the blade to his waist and then unsheathed the metal sword. He nodded at his Uncles words. "Then let's run like hell. Kyle, lead the way."

The three would then proceed to have the worst but surprisingly still successful Dungeon escape in the history of Argus.

They had stopped in the nearby woods so they could rest. Kyle didn't seem tired at all.

Eli sputtered a bit. His body heaving a bit from the exertion all that running put on him. "What even.....are you?" He asked between breaths as he looked at Kyle,.unphased.

"Magic....can do that?" He asked, holding his sword firmly in his hand. "No wonder Hardenberg felt threatened by you. What kin dog magic even is that Uncle Alan? Earth Magic?"

"Earth Magic isn't a thing that exists, Eli."

"Well, We should leave, don't want to be caught again."

"What? The People of Harden are being ruled by a tyrant and a fraud! We can't just leave them like that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back