Main OOC \ News

-=-=((Doesn't @Vol have a character that can get rid of the air in the area?))=-=-

Yep, however I think that event's long past xD. I just read this entire thing today, I'm cooped up with schoolwork atm. I also need to work on my guild member (sorry @Alteras I've done practically everything else, but her history) I doubt I can bring back Vance during this time since he's not entirely needed in this Elucifer arc -- his main drive is money (if he needs it) and secondary is elemental magic knowledge. 

I also need to update what he's actually doing while he's away. I will if I could, I got a few ideas here and there. Just schoolwork is much more imprtant rn <3

EDIT: IF THERE'S A WAR, MY CHARACTER WILL MOST LIKELY ATTEMPT TO EVADE IT. JUST A WARNING and a very unfortunate one for me, unless something pops up since that's just how he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, however I think that event's long past xD. I just read this entire thing today, I'm cooped up with schoolwork atm. I also need to work on my guild member (sorry @Alteras I've done practically everything else, but her history) I doubt I can bring back Vance during this time since he's not entirely needed in this Elucifer arc -- his main drive is money (if he needs it) and secondary is elemental magic knowledge. 

I also need to update what he's actually doing while he's away. I will if I could, I got a few ideas here and there. Just schoolwork is much more imprtant rn <3

EDIT: IF THERE'S A WAR, MY CHARACTER WILL MOST LIKELY ATTEMPT TO EVADE IT. JUST A WARNING and a very unfortunate one for me, unless something pops up since that's just how he is.

Take your time, I'm under full schedule as well

I would like to see Vance use all that money he got from senor fred to become a vigilante of justice

like BATMAN!

Does the air force have things like flying machines or just wyverns?

Haven't thought about that.  I assume they have airships that act as carriers to the wyverns?  Idk... But I would assume having wyverns as mounts is a pretty advanced technological advantage already. It's up to @Birdsie

Haven't thought about that.  I assume they have airships that act as carriers to the wyverns?  Idk... But I would assume having wyverns as mounts is a pretty advanced technological advantage already. It's up to @Birdsie

I was thinking more like troop transport type airships, or bombers or the like

They also have airships.

What do you think of this RP project?

No Character Sheets...

You don't have to fill in any information about you character.

Your character just ends up in a strange location after an accident or something.

The game master makes strange events occur (Like horror type things) and the group try and figure out what is going on.

I was expecting the air force to just be dragon mounts and broom stick witches, as well as the occasional Mary Poppins.

Airships just gave defending Fairfax a whole new meaning.

Yeah I feel that airships is going for more steampunky type of fantasy.  This is more like medieval.  

What do you think of this RP project?

No Character Sheets...

You don't have to fill in any information about you character.

Your character just ends up in a strange location after an accident or something.

The game master makes strange events occur (Like horror type things) and the group try and figure out what is going on.

Ending up in a strange location is TOO frickin' cliche.

I have seen that type of thing at least 50 times last week.

"You and a group of other teenagers wake up in [Noun.] You are all unable to find your way home, but there is some [Adjective] [Noun] with you there."

How about more of a Supernatural-styled thing. A small group of characters hunting ghosts and other supernatural beings, occassionally with new ones. Either the GM rps the supernatural events, or someone that takes control of such certain events.

I was expecting the air force to just be dragon mounts and broom stick witches, as well as the occasional Mary Poppins.

Airships just gave defending Fairfax a whole new meaning.

Yeah I feel that airships is going for more steampunky type of fantasy.  This is more like medieval.  

Tell that to Final Fantasy VII.

It manages to be medieval, renaissance, modern, futuristic and ancient all at the same time, on one planet.

I thought there were steampunk elements though? Like the Adeptus Mechanicus etc

Several. There are also Magitek elements, but so far nobody's complained.

The GENERAL focus is Fantasy, but it does not go to specifics. The RP is not low, high, epic fantasy, and is not steampunk, magitek nor medieval.

I went for as much lack of focus as possible to allow people for creative freedom. So that the RPers can create stories and characters with as much freedom as they can, without shattering the world's realism and set boundaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several. There are also Magitek elements, but so far nobody's complained.

The GENERAL focus is Fantasy, but it does not go to specifics. The RP is not low, high, epic fantasy, and is not steampunk, magitek nor medieval.

I went for as much lack of focus as possible to allow people for creative freedom. So that the RPers can create stories and characters with as much freedom as they can, without shattering the world's realism and set boundaries.

I like that philosophy

Ending up in a strange location is TOO frickin' cliche.

I have seen that type of thing at least 50 times last week.

"You and a group of other teenagers wake up in [Noun.] You are all unable to find your way home, but there is some [Adjective] [Noun] with you there."

How about more of a Supernatural-styled thing. A small group of characters hunting ghosts and other supernatural beings, occassionally with new ones. Either the GM rps the supernatural events, or someone that takes control of such certain events.

Tell that to Final Fantasy VII.

It manages to be medieval, renaissance, modern, futuristic and ancient all at the same time, on one planet.

Yeah I was actually thinking of maybe they shouldnt end up in a strange location at all.  Maybe just weird things happen in their town?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back