Main OOC \ News

Let's talk about...

I have no idea.

I was thinking of making a horror RP where something strange happens...

Like balloons of with people's faces strangling people...

ito-heads.jpg

I was thinking of making a horror RP where something strange happens...

Like balloons of with people's faces strangling people...

ito-heads.jpg

Just thinking about this creeps me out.

How about like... a group of friends makes a prank on one of them, but it backfires and the pranked friend dies or somethin'

Anyway, his spirit wants revenge, so he kills them in symbolic ways! 

Just thinking about this creeps me out.

How about like... a group of friends makes a prank on one of them, but it backfires and the pranked friend dies or somethin'

Anyway, his spirit wants revenge, so he kills them in symbolic ways! 

No... nothing logical like that... like something strange and random happens that cannot be explained at all.

images

Like fish growing insect legs and walking on land

gyo_page0528.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah itll be an RP that is less about the plot or explainations... and more about survival in general.  Fear reactions and stuff.

I want to see some old, delusional, insane and seemingly senile old person guy that claims that weird things happen around the town when the stars\planets are set in a particular way. And he's a veteran on surviving them, warning the groups of teenagers about the dangers of the paranormal. The plot-twist is that he is one such weird event himself as he is actually a revived corpse imitating to be a human, and he is also a serial killer mudering a person every week and leaving behind no evidence.

Just imagine that.

But yeah, just an idea. No pressure to make stuff like that.

I want to see some old, delusional, insane and seemingly senile old person guy that claims that weird things happen around the town when the stars\planets are set in a particular way. And he's a veteran on surviving them, warning the groups of teenagers about the dangers of the paranormal. The plot-twist is that he is one such weird event himself as he is actually a revived corpse imitating to be a human, and he is also a serial killer mudering a person every week and leaving behind no evidence.

Just imagine that.

But yeah, just an idea. No pressure to make stuff like that.

I want the RP's weird phenomenon to occur as a surprise.  The RPers will have no idea it's coming.  They just expect a scary RP with ghosts or serial killers... but then find out later on that it's about something out of the ordinary... something that cannot be explained easily.  They will be forced to do less explaining and more surviving.  There won't be any special powers available to them... there just going to be regular humans stuck in a situation that they cannot understand or explain.  They cant fight back... they can only run.

Think of a zombie RP... except where the zombie rules do not exist.

I want the RP's weird phenomenon to occur as a surprise.  The RPers will have no idea it's coming.  They just expect a scary RP with ghosts or serial killers... but then find out later on that it's about something out of the ordinary... something that cannot be explained easily.  They will be forced to do less explaining and more surviving.  There won't be any special powers available to them... there just going to be regular humans stuck in a situation that they cannot understand or explain.  They cant fight back... they can only run.

Think of a zombie RP... except where the zombie rules do not exist.

If that happened. I'd just lock myself up in a bunker with food for 50 years, and come out only when neccessary.

Though, knowing how this RP works, the bunker would probably run out of oxygen in 2 hours, and the doors would be sealed.

If that happened. I'd just lock myself up in a bunker with food for 50 years, and come out only when neccessary.

Though, knowing how this RP works, the bunker would probably run out of oxygen in 2 hours, and the doors would be sealed.

That's like creating a character that cant interact with others though XD.

BTW what happened to virgil?

That's like creating a character that cant interact with others though XD.

BTW what happened to virgil?

He died in the dungeons.

(Poor explantation as for I needed to free one character slot for Conrad. The whole Arc died quietly and no one seems to have noticed anyway.)

I would like to see Vance use all that money he got from senor fred to become a vigilante of justice

like BATMAN!

He's too selfish for that and his mother is still alive somehwere LOL

What do you think of this RP project?

No Character Sheets...

You don't have to fill in any information about you character.

Your character just ends up in a strange location after an accident or something.

The game master makes strange events occur (Like horror type things) and the group try and figure out what is going on.

I just read the after comments for this and I literally thought of Supernatural, though there's explanations here and there. I mean, what Minako's doing with her Malice in Alice seems sort of like this. 

SO MANY GOOD RPS IN THE MAKING GDI. Also rip vergil. Only met you once and that was it.

Also thanks @Alteras for understanding <3 

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think of this RP project?

No Character Sheets...

You don't have to fill in any information about you character.

Your character just ends up in a strange location after an accident or something.

The game master makes strange events occur (Like horror type things) and the group try and figure out what is going on.

I like that idea, I had a different idea a pretty long time ago, but I never made it. By long time ago I mean a couple months ago XD. But I have always like the idea of a blank CS where everyone has to figure out who everyone is. If you were wondering my RP idea was a war based RP where everyone was a foot soldier. With a super basic CS, like eye color and physical condition, no backstory or anything. Then everyday someone would be killed at random. You can make a new character but you have to wait a day. There would be events, killing other players, and ways to gain immunity for a day. I never did it thou.

I like that idea, I had a different idea a pretty long time ago, but I never made it. By long time ago I mean a couple months ago XD. But I have always like the idea of a blank CS where everyone has to figure out who everyone is. If you were wondering my RP idea was a war based RP where everyone was a foot soldier. With a super basic CS, like eye color and physical condition, no backstory or anything. Then everyday someone would be killed at random. You can make a new character but you have to wait a day. There would be events, killing other players, and ways to gain immunity for a day. I never did it thou.

great idea!

Me has idea. WHat if we...

Do an RP about...

Nazis? A WW2 RP taking place in a concentration camp.

Doing a war RP is a really good idea, even having characters die is a great idea. But making it too close to home, like nazis probably would make people mad.

I like war, i dont like nazis. I mean i would totally play a nazi, but people would dislike that because im german and that would forever mark me on this site. 

I like war, i dont like nazis. I mean i would totally play a nazi, but people would dislike that because im german and that would forever mark me on this site. 

Ohmeigerd!

Ami-Chan! When will you post? We hit a writer's block yesterday and it will only grow if you don't respond ;-;

That's the point.

Doing a war RP is a really good idea, even having characters die is a great idea. But making it too close to home, like nazis probably would make people mad.

People got mad when people tried catching pokemon in the holocaust museum...

Now you wanna piss them off by having a roleplay where people can pretend to be nazis executing concentration camp victims?  I guess some people just want to watch the world burn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back