Main OOC \ News

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
Hello everyone! Feel free to ask questions, or talk with each other. I'm looking forward to the RP.

I can't see the character alignment image, but I'm assuming it's the neutral - good, chaotic - good, etc. thing. :D  

I finished one character... Baragar.

Whatcha think?

167nhfk.jpg

its this guy

Well, i kinda cant do a character with those images missing...

I think it might be a site thing, not sure.

I've replaced the Character Skeleton with writing, instead of a picture. As for your characters' appearances, when you place the image, then scroll down and press the message that pops up, that asks you if you want to replace the image with the link to it.

So i wanna do a Adept of the guild and if possible, it could even be the one to train your character, as it will be a swashbuckler too... 

Would that be a possible thing?  @Birdsie

So i wanna do a Adept of the guild and if possible, it could even be the one to train your character, as it will be a swashbuckler too... 

Would that be a possible thing?  @Birdsie

Sure thing.

I am also planning to edit Mephisto to give him a few more quote-on-quote "Trickster" abilities, as he will is a demon that pranks people after all :P

Sure thing.

I am also planning to edit Mephisto to give him a few more quote-on-quote "Trickster" abilities, as he will is a demon that pranks people after all :P

What would a suitable age for a adept be? They appear to need a lot of training. So... 

If she joined with 15, would an age of 22 work?

What would a suitable age for a adept be? They appear to need a lot of training. So... 

If she joined with 15, would an age of 22 work?

The guild doesn't really train people if they don't need training.

Initiate is the stage that puts a recruit's ability to test him, so that the Guildmaster can then determine what sort of training, and things they will need to learn during Apprenticeship. Then when they start doing fairly well and have the hang of things during Apprenticeship, they will swear their oaths to the Guildmaster and become a Warrior. If someone had pure talent, will, intelligence, determination and skill when they joined the Guild, and then time to complete a thousand contracts, whilst also attracting the attention of a Master, they could become an Adept in like 4-5 years, but that's very rare.

Yes, 22 works very well if she joined at 15.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guild doesn't really train people if they don't need training.

Initiate is the stage that puts a recruit's ability to test him, so that the Guildmaster can then determine what sort of training, and things they will need to learn during Apprenticeship. Then when they start doing fairly well and have the hang of things during Apprenticeship, they will swear their oaths to the Guildmaster and become a Warrior. If someone had pure talent, will, intelligence, determination and skill when they joined the Guil, and then time to complete a thousand jobs, whilst also attracting the attention of a Master, they could become an Adept in like 4-5 years, but that's very rare.

Yes, 22 works very well if she joined at 15.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the explanation, that also helps me doing her backstory.

Both are good and are fairly balanced. Personalities seem legitimate and they both look like they can get good development over the RP.

TL;DR: They're pretty good.

Thank you kindly. Also, i am glad you find my shadow girl balanced. I was afraid she was op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back