Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

Kip's hood fell. Kip looked down a for a few moments, trying to absorb Arceus's interrogation. Kip believed his heart and mind were one. Truth, was that he wanted better understanding because he didn't know what else to do. He didn't feel alone or lost exactly, just curious about other paths he could take. Transparent images swirled around Arceus's hand, each a picture of some odd character at Arceus's throne. Then Arceus listed off two paths.

To survive into the next world.

To become a god.

Kip though those were nice ways to go, but he didn't feel like committing to either. There was still other options; Kip didn't want to be on the fence, no choice. The swirling images disappeared before Arceus's hand, no trace. Kip looked up to Arceus and walked toward him with a solemn face. He put out his trembling hand toward Arceus.

"Only friends. I don't have anything else I want right now. I want figure that out once I gain understanding."

@KageYuuki

Arceus

Arceus was silent for several moments as he thought over Kip's answer. For now the child only wished for friendship until he gained a better understanding of the world. What he would do next still being very much up in the air. While Arceus could easily put the Nomemon down the moment he tried to turn against them, that didn't make killing one of his own creations any easier. Though for the time being, the child was sincere with his words.

Perhaps he'll humor Kip for now and see where this leads. If anything having another that wasn't a fellow god or one of the four Castforms around would be a pleasant change . . .

Standing, Arceus lightly took Kip's hand and shook it. "Very well, if that's your desire." He stepped past the Nomemon, heading towards the observatory once more. "You will join me in meeting with the sister goddesses Dialga and Palkia. Afterwards we will really see whether or not you will follow me into hell." He opened the portal to Palkia's realm and waited for Kip to step inside.

@NoviceOfRoleplay

Palkia

A slow sigh escaped Palkia's lips as she reclined, listening to the waterfall and gentle trickle of the stream. This little pocket of space between realms was where the goddess of space called home. It was hers to do with as she pleased, shape it however she saw fit. While it could be a paradise of sorts, it was a rarity to ever see another being. For one reason or another, fellow gods rarely ever visited.

She could feel the distortions from the portal opening. Palkia looked over expecting Arceus to finally arrive, but instead found a small Nomemon standing there instead. The deity tilted her head slightly as she stood, studying Kip's form closely. "You . . . how did you even get here?" Was this some kind of joke? She felt him come from Arceus' domain, so just what was the idea?

"I will explain in due time, Palkia." The Alpha said as he emerged from the portal behind Kip. "Has your sister not arrived yet?"

@Blackrose7 @The Succubi Queen

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

Kip couldn't believe it; Arceus took his hand. In Kip's mind, they were friends at this point. Not close, Kip could fix that with some time. He look behind to see a purple ring of light open up. A breeze, or feeling, escaped the ring that gave the room a very stale feeling. Arceus began to walk to the ring; Kip walked to ring without haste or fear. On the other side of the ring, a woman with long hair with black sleeves to match. Pinkish, purple ornaments was a major part of her wardrobe. Her eyes were surprise, not sure if disgust was mixed into it.

Kip also studied what he could make out of the background. His eyes were having trouble adjusting to this other side, all he could see was shimmering lights. He was able to hear some sort of stream behind the Nomemon as well. Kip smiled as he stepped into the other side, taking another step of faith. The Nomemon's tone was still hard to distinguish for Kip, but he heard Arceus call her Palkia. Kip walked to Palkia and put out his hand.

Though meeting two legendaries had Kip choked up.

"Kip. Friends?"

@KageYuuki

dialga_signature_by_arsenic212-d6u6pgi.png

latest

tt11235106fltt.gif

Diana had this annoyed look on her face right now, because of Celebi traveling back in time again.

b132c6267555d9fe1236d7ae1b656c61.jpg

"Damn it, Celebi. How long do I have to keep track of your stupid time travels?" She ended up putting another tally mark in the time travel book, since Diana didn't want to count how many times Celebi ended up going back in time.

'Throw the stupid time travel book out the window, Diana. Since Celebi is probably trying to make you angry with his constant time travels on purpose, because of him being the freaking time travel Noméman. But what if someone finds...Throw it out now!'

She threw the time travel tracking book out the window, and it landed on the shrine's roof.

"There, now I don't have to keep track of Celebi's constant time travels since it was a waste of time."

Later ↓

Diana then drank some tea since she was still bored. But she ended up taking a spit take, because of her seeing Kip in Palkia's Divine Realm.

"What the?! How did Kip get there? I need to go to Palkia's Divine Realm right now, since I have no clue of what is going on there."

Diana immediately opened a portal to Palkia's Divine Realm, because she needed to know. "WHY IS KIP IN PALKIA'S REALM!?" Diana ended up saying that after she had emerged from the portal, since she already knows who Kip is.

Mood: Annoyed at first then Confused/Surprised later | Location: Nacrene City-Palkia's Divine Realm | Interacting with: [uSER=40288]@KageYuuki, and

@NoviceOfRoleplay [/uSER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px][FONT=Lobster]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

Kip jumped a bit as he heard the shouting. Another ring, this time of blue light, opened up next to Kip. Different kinda breeze, feeling, emited from it that comforted Kip for some reason. What emerged was a blue hair Nomemon wearing a, sorta, frilly dress, or is it skirt? Kip wasn't too good with fashion, and that little anxiety blipped in his head. Kip was surprised that another legendary knew his name. He slipped on his hood.

He always felt confident with the hood and better at pretending to be social.

But he kinda ran out of a pseudo suave.

"Oh hey, how do you know me, nice to meet you." Another big, awkward, grin was across Kip's face as walked toward the new Nomemon.

@KageYuuki @Blackrose7

Xerneas

While her smile may have faltered for a brief moment at the sound of Gate's roar, it returned just as quickly. "Of course, you know I'd be more than happy to have you around once more." She wouldn't deny how unusual it was for a ghost to be serving the goddess of life, but Dappi has always been a loyal servant. Not to mention he was a hard worker. Xerneas blinked as he mentioned gifts sent by some of the shrine goers from Laverre City.

She knew each of the Nomemon named, that serene smile never leaving the goddess' lips. That there were so many concerned for her and her well being . . . it made tears well in her eyes. Those were the ones she and all of the members of the CBC were risking so much to protect. Reaching out, she gingerly took the folded paper from Dappi's hands.

To describe how adorable it was . . . well, that was simply impossible. Even the accidental misspellings seemed to add to it. "Thank you," Xerneas said softly.

Kurama

Well, the priest's sudden appearance was a surprise to say the least. But it was nice to see Lady Xerneas smiling once more. It even seemed this one was capable of showing respect to the other elders in the area. Something sorely lacking from the members gathered in the dining hall currently . . . He silently returned Dappi's bow, his tails slowly swishing behind him.

Seeing as Xerneas no longer had any need of him, Kurama quietly took his leave. Though it seemed the plate he'd been forced to abandon when the goddess nearly collapsed had been shattered in Gate's little fit. "Tch," The Nomemon's ear gave an annoyed flick as he moved to gather a little more food once again. He hadn't failed to notice Aeron and Luc's late arrivals. Honestly, they were seniors, they needed to be giving a far better example than they currently were.

Stepping into the back, Kurama offered Shuck a polite nod. No doubt the Houndoom had been flirting with some of the new recruits already.

@Orikanyo @IG42

Palkia

Arceus

"Kip, you say?" The deity tilted her head slightly in confusion as she studied him, not returning his handshake for the time being. Palkia failed to hide her disdain at Diana's sudden entrance. "As composed as ever, dear sister." She murmured, dark violet eyes giving Dialga a warning glance.

Arceus sighed, shaking his head. Diana was rather . . . short tempered. But he'd hoped the sisters would refrain from arguing for a little longer at least. So much for that hope it seemed. "For the time being, Kip's presence is unimportant. He's merely to observe before making a decision."

The goddess of space didn't fail to quirk an eyebrow at Arceus from his little explanation. She struggled to understand his reasoning most times. "Very well, Father." She summoned four dark chairs surrounding a round table in the middle of the group. "Well then, shall we?" A wave of her hand called up a floating image of the world.

Nodding, Arceus took a seat. The father of gods breathed a quiet sigh as he looked at the globe floating before them. The last time the world ended, it was brought about by human hands. This time though . . . this time would be brought on by his actions. He was going to destroy his own creations. The very thought pained him . . .

@NoviceOfRoleplay @Blackrose7

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

Kip noticed his arm was still outstretched in Palkia's direction; he put it down. Understanding if his oddness put Palkia on edge, or if it was just an idea of the high. Kip's eyes fell on the round table, again Kip was surprised how minimalist the designs of these other places were, Kip appreciated it. The chains held a presence the same as the rest of the realm, though felt stronger, like the presence was resonating from the chains themselves. Kip's ears also picked on Arceus calling him an observer.

When Palkia's wave summoned the image of the world, Kip wasn't too amazed by it, "cool". It looked like the world maps back in his world, just with more detail of the country and urban. Kip changed his guess that Arceus meant the entire trio was coming, not that the host of the realm was going to be hell. Palkia. Diagla. Arceus. Giratina will probably show up too.

Kip glanced at Arceus and Palkia's solemn stare at the table. He put his head back onto focus to Diagla, but said, "Arceus, what's stoping you from just restarting it now exactly? I just thought as the creator of the universe there would be no limits."

Kip immediately spotted that the last part was an accidental lie. Or natural flattery?

@KageYuuki @Blackrose7

Giratina
human_giratina_by_rip_joey-d55he7d.jpg
Gerard was hovering around in the space between dimensions- that foul half realm known only as the distortion world, where he was forced to eke out an existence, when he heard a flicker of a voice passing through his realm. A Nonemon, as they were called in this era- a mere little mortal passing through the worlds? This was unusual indeed.

He was a big fan of the unusual. He slipped through his shadowy world, taking on the more Nonemonic form he adopted when interacting with those who had not seen worlds and ages come and go. Palkia's little bubble of space- how quaint. Her little realm all her own that she could control and manipulate as she saw fit. He hated it- it was clear mark that Arceus thought her so much better than him and his love of-

No, now wasn't the time for that. He had scheming to enact. He slipped into Palkia's dimension, using a little bit of his own distortion magic.

"Well, well, what have we hear? A little guest for tea, Palkia? What a cute child Arceus had brought you. You're just so tiny, aren't you?" He patted Kip on the head, before turning to Arceus.

"But why has daddy dearest brought a witness to tea? And not invited his favourite creation?" Giratina magicked up a chair out of the still open portal and sat in it, leaning on one hand as though enraptured by the conversation. He hated to be left out of these things, especially when he knew he was a large part of the blame in this situation.

"Oh look, even Diana is here." He added as an afterthought, as though he had just noticed the more irritable of the sisters.

Tags: @KageYuuki @NoviceOfRoleplay @Blackrose7

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

That was quick. Really. 4 gods, most name the strongest out of all legionaries when together, in front of Kip. Giratina's pat was unexpected, empty, and brought a presence of cold. As a Ghost-type, Kip hadn't really experienced cold too often, it was an okay feeling. He did expect Giratine too look more evil, more armor, or tentacles. He did just look like a regular person wearing a scarf, oddity of the royal design of the other gods. Giratina didn't show an angry, villainous attitude as expected. More like a guy living downtown that you have to double take before handing him a dollar.

So decieteful, in fact, that Kip couldn't help but ask,"Friends?" With an outstretched arm to Giratina.

He did this while keeping eye contact with Diana. It didn't feel quite right.

@KageYuuki @Blackrose7 @The Succubi Queen

latest

tt11235106fltt.gif

Diana then calmed herself down, since she didn't want her other form to end up coming out by accident. "Oh, I know everything about you since I am the time lord. My name is Dialga, but you can also call me Diana."

Diana knew that Kip was pretending to be social, but she didn't mention that out loud; because Palkia and strangely Arceus were here. So she just whispered to him in his ear to let him know about that. "I know that you are pretending to be social here, but that is ok because Palkia and Arceus are here. You don't have to be so formal around me and Arceus, since the only one who loves to be formal here is Palkia. Because she loves to pretend that she is the queen of the gods."

Diana wasn't lying about Palkia, since she really doesn't like of how formal she is; because Palkia is acting like she is better than her and everybody else.

PALKIA!!! ↓

Diana then looked at Palkia, since she said his name.
"Yes. His name is Kip, and you are a stuck up formal like usual." Diana gave Palkia a hatred glare, since she wanted to kill her right now. 'I shouldn't act so hostile in front of Kip, since he is a guest here. But I still want to kill her.'

She then looked at Arceus, since he explained why Kip was here. "So he is just observing here? That is fine by me."

Diana didn't mind of why Kip was here, since this was a rare event to happen for a normal Noméman.

As Palkia summoned four dark chairs surrounded by a round table in the middle of the group, Diana ended up sitting in one of them without looking at Palkia.
'As soon as Kip leaves your realm, I am going to kill you; Palkia.'

Gerard later ended up appearing too, and that didn't make this situation any better. 'Even Gerard is here?! This is just great...'

Mood: Trying to be calm here/I want to kill you, Palkia/Gerard is here too? Great... *Hit her head on the table* | Location: Nacrene City-Palkia's Divine Realm | Interacting with:

@NoviceOfRoleplay, @The Succubi Queen, and @KageYuuki

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

And Diana's whisper, "I know that your pretending to be social...don't have to be formal around me."

Echoed.

Kip walked to the table and stood by Arceus, since he was the first one to accept a friend request. Kip wanted to pay attention to the conversation, and to the side mumbles that were bound to happen. He stared at the map, as he began to actually absorb what he was seeing. A living breathing view of his world, "cooler". Giratina's slinking eyes also grabbed Kip's attention. But, the biggest thought in Kip's mind, that Diana thought his casual was formal. The time didn't seem too right to practice, but no choice, right?

Kip looked to Diana's direction, "FRIenD?"

He thought he was loud; thought he could stop himself midway too.

If she really did know about Kip's life then she could forgive it, not others would probably be polite with there thoughts of oddity and him. Kip began to tug on his hood, having it on or off wouldn't matter at this point.

latest

tt11235106fltt.gif

When Kip ended up saying friend to her, she had an extremely confused look on her face; because Diana has no idea of how to react towards this.

'Kip is asking me to be his friend...He has no idea that he is going to be friends with a monster here. This day is so confusing!'

Diana later got that out of her system, because if she didn't then she would put her head in Palkia's waterfall.

"Um...about the friend thing. Yes; I would gladly be your friend, Kip, and I forgive you."

Diana then ended up whispering into Kip's ear again. "I was just warning you about Palkia, since she thinks that she is better than me and Gerard with her whole fancy formal personality. Both of us don't like that, but you...you are a very sweet kid even when you are pretending to be social."

Mood: Extremely confused later Calm | Location: Nacrene City-Palkia's Divine Realm | Interacting with:

@NoviceOfRoleplay

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

Whatever happens, Kip would mark this as a good day. Two powerful friends, both legendaries, was incredible. Diana seemed to warm up the most to him, it felt strange that she did. Even for a god of time, that had to stressful if she was able to watch everyone's transgression through time. Or, would just be like watching Televeision for Kip? Her abilitie of an omnipotent eye made Kip want to shrug the thoughts away, not knowing why exactly.

Kip looked to Diana and had a genuine smile.

He whispered,"Thanks."

Kali di Seviper

Mood: Irritated

Interacting with: Pietra (
@theunderwolf)
e0ebfdfb3e21de932bdf48ccf4812c79.jpg
Kali clicked her tongue- how boring. "A busy day? Well, isn't it almost your bedtime? I know you good little boys and girls need what beauty sleep you can get, so I'd be more than happy to help out a bit- that's what friends are for, right?" She smiled up at Pietra, a patronizing glint in her eyes.

"But I haven't seen hide nor hair of her at all since this banquet started! What if some evil being mistook her for a toddler and kidnapped her! Even I always forgot how old she is- of course, it would help if she didn't act like a spoiled child, but who am I to judge?" She shrugged, before taking a bite of one of the hot peppers on her plate.

"Or- or- maybe she just got sick of you and your attitude and ran away- maybe she figured out you don't really like her! After all, you don't really like anything, do you?" Her grin turned more harsh there, as though she had just delivered a lethal blow in a duel. Kali had never understood why she hated Pietra, but she did. She liked to blame it on her stupid half smile, or the way she pretended everything was just fiiinee with her.

In the way Kali was devoted to harsh truths and uncensored thoughts, Pietra seemed to represent coddling lies. Mix that with that simpering infant fo a Nonemon, and you had a recipe for pissing Kali off.
"But then again, maybe it is about time for you to get some friends your own age- it is kind of creepy, the way she's always stuck to you like a baby to their mom."

Koi sighed as Luc began to talk. Really? First Kurama, now this? Koi was starting to wonder how a guy like Shuck survived in a place like this. First there was the Xerneas worshippers, then there was the stuffy fun-haters, and then there were the people who thought they were just better than him. Oh, well. At least he wasn't the third one. He better not hear one more word about 'Xerneas being so great' or whatever. Koi blinked at his last words.

"Assign to what?" Koi asked, tilting his head. Were they going to get separate jobs? He started to sweat. Were they gonna stick him with the lame jobs? He came here to prove he was strong, but how was he going to do that if they were just going to throw the dumb jobs at him?

@Quillicious

Shuck

Waving away Koi's floundering casually the Houndoom strolled off to grab a drink.

"See you in a bit you two, make sure to continue mingling with the others." He made a wide gesture around the room. "A few of them might be as interesting as me in some small ways."

Moving away from Koi and Ginette he winked cheekily at Aeron and Luc while skipping easily around the food Gate had scattered on the floor before spotting Kurama looking at the mess wearing his usual irritated face, though he looked grumpy Shuck still found the way his ears and tails twitched cute, his own single tail was little more than a tiny string that flicked about like a snake in comparison. In spite of the long list of rebuttals Shuck filled his glass and slid up next to the other fire type and tried to put an arm around his shoulders.

"Well hello to you Kurama, might I say that you don't look a day over 64 today!" Angling himself so that his breath went right in the fox's ear he whispered in his most alluring voice. "You know...I really do think you're the most handsome guy in the CBC."

Sighing the arm loosened and he looked down at the floor.

"How's Lady Xerneas doing?"

@KageYuuki

"Well, that depends. Xerneas, Jirachi, and Kurama usually decide what you'll be best for. I'll give personal lessons about meditation or Fighting-type moves to those who wish, and so will just about everyone, according to their type. Gate usually handles the Water-type and rigourous training in general, but Tsunami can help, too. Gate's almost obsessed with making himself stronger by extreme practice every day."

Luc sighed, wondering about the kid's future in the CBC.

@spickylickitung

Dappi, a servant once more.

"It was my pleasure, anything to help you return to your full strength, and happy heart." he shot her a jovial smile before looking to the others in the room. "It seems I must also make my appearance known to my fellows. If you would excuse me your most illustrious, goddess, I shall leave you to your meal." he gave a long bow before the, well two, goddesses before him.

He turned to mingle with the crowd, which was more of a... daunting task then he first thought. my there was many people here... perhaps he should speak to the ninetails- ah, no... Seems he was speaking to the houndoom fellow... perhaps another time then.

Perhaps that Seviper woman who... no... no... he is looking for a conversation, not a string of insults. if he would be looking towards expanding his vocabulary of things to call people when angered he would speak to her. Or perhaps listen to her while she spoke to others, might be safer.

The Feraligator? Erhm.. perhaps another time... He might still be in a ill mood, or was he like that all the time?

The gardevoir? No, seems more intent on looking elegant. The lucariowouldn't be a bad choice but he seemed busy, and that young nomemon next to him was also preoccupied.

Oh the woes with being polite.

Everybody has gone and gotten into a conversation, he couldn't rightly just butt in, he'd be seen as a fool! Though... ah, seems he has found somebody! And another ghost to boot, truly a fateful encounter. Now to go do his greetings, must remain presentable of course! Now... how should he greet this one?

*Good day!*

No no no thats to formal.

*Hello there!*

Might work but... hmmm...

*Good evening, I am dappi, her most illustrious Xerneas' care taker.*

While most truthful and honest of who he is... perhaps something less flattering? People these days don't much care for titles... what a bother... it is a pity as well.... perhaps he should just go in and speak to her... or was it him? Honestly now that he thought about it- No more thinking Dappi! Besides, you are staring! GO! In a slightly fastened floating pace he went towards the person of his interest. "A good day to you, I am Dappi. It is a pleasure to see another one of our kind haunting these halls. Might I ask your name?" Abit formal, but it worked! Or so he hoped at least.

@Lettuce

Banette: Literally inside a table

The small figure that was Banette looked up when another Ghost aproached her- Skittles wasn't saying much, which was odd, but the girl could talk whenever she wanted. "Oh, hello, Dappi, nice to meet you," Banette was pretty much anything except formal, and it showed when she spoke.

Deciding it was time to get out of the table, she walked out- Not floated, mind you, but walked, because she didn't feel like floating,
"My name? I never gave myself one, so I just go by Ban or Banette, whichever you like better," The fact that Nomemon parents didn't name their kids would have been strange in any other world, but, due to this being the Nomemon would, Banette didn't think anything of it, "You may have heard of me before, just because you're a ghost. I'm the Ghost Mega, if you haven't, though."

Celebi: Visiting Moltres's shrine

proxy.php

Yew... kind of had a point when talking about Moltres's flames. Celebi also thought that Yew had missed a great chance in calling himself 'Tew' when he gave himself a name, which quickly drew his attention away from his commentary. Then, he could have kept with being 'Mew Two'. An amused chuckle came from the grass-type at his own thoughts.

"Dad himself couldn't even stop my procrastination. I'll go, but don't expect me to stay awake- Though I suppose you'll see another me time travel in to listen to what I didn't hear the first time," Yeah, Dialga must really be pulling her hair out on any meeting day, when Celebi travelled back multiple times to actually catch what was being said during it, "Just like always."

He walked out from behind his fiery friend, where a vine had grown and wrapped around Celebi's leg, though he pried it out with no real issue, "Oh, dear. I pity your Braixen for what he'll be cleaning due to me standing here."

Arceus

Palkia

Palkia gave a low sigh as she rubbed the bridge of her nose. Why did Diana insist on starting things? She just really wanted to get through this meeting without something being started. But unfortunately, her sister seemed ever insistent on-

Being the goddess of space and matter, she could feel the portal forming before it appeared. As if on cue, Gerard decided to drop in and raise a little hell of his own. Why was it so hard to have a peaceful meeting for a change!? "Hello to you as well, Gerard." A cool air remained around Palkia as she spoke, despite the building frustration. "Would you care for some tea?" While Kip and Diana had been going back and forth, she'd floated over a teapot and several cups. May as well be a polite host.

"The only reason I didn't ask you here was that this meeting was about creation, not destruction." Though Arceus was half tempted to allow Giratina and Yvetal to wipe out all life so they could begin anew. But he was still so torn about destroying his own creations, even if not by his own hands.

@The Succubi Queen @NoviceOfRoleplay @Blackrose7

Giratina
human_giratina_by_rip_joey-d55he7d.jpg
Giratina clicked his tongue with satisfaction as Palkia floated a cup of tea towards him. "Much thanks, sister dear. Might I say, your little realm is looking quite lovely these days- it must be nice to have some space all to yourself that you can control." He grinned at his own passive-aggressive comment, though the tone in his voice made it obviously more aggressive than passive.

He ignored the little hooded child who was gnattering away with Diana- seemed the little imp didn't really need him for a friend, despite asking. Not that he, Giratina, lord of Distortion and Destruction, wanted to be friends with a mislead child anyways. Giratina might not be terribly popular, with anyone, but he at least had standards of some sort.

"Creation, desctruction- aren't we two sides of the same coin, father dear? You just made me out of all those nasty parts of yourself you didn't like, and then locked me away. Not very fair, but I make the best of it, don't I?" He sipped his tea slowly, before making a sour face.

"Not enough sugar..." He mused, looking around vaguely for wherever the sugar bowl might be.

He laid eyes on Diana and the Kip child, and he couldn't help but guffaw a bit- Diana wasn't always the most self-aware, but she had to know she looked a bit stupid, chatting with this infant while Arceus and Palkia were planning the end of days. He cocked a thumb in their direction, turning back towards Palkia. "What are they on about? They don't seem particularly fascinated by this idea of creation and destruction- though you do have my full attention, whenever we elect to return to the matter at hand."

"And yes, yes, I know- once we destroy this world, we'll have to make another. And boy, do I have some wonderful blueprints all ready laid out for you! You ought to come over some time and look at them, I'm sure you'll agree these are my best ones yet." He grinned up at Arceus, already knowing how the god would respond. They had this conversation every eon or so, and by now, even Diana and Palkia were likely sick of it.

Tags: @Blackrose7 @KageYuuki @NoviceOfRoleplay

Kurama

It was a struggle not to allow his ears to flick in annoyance when Shuck wrapped his arm around Kurama's shoulders. Why did that Houndoom insist on being so touchy feely at times? Not to mention his penchant for flirting . . . Why was he even trying to flirt with Kurama of all Nomemon? Something just seemed off, even for Shuck's usual antics.

"How's Lady Xerneas doing?"

Ah, there it was . . . granted, it was only natural for a member of the CBC to be concerned for the weakening goddess. Kurama sighed softly, his ears falling as her gazed into a steaming cup of tea. Watching how the thin ribbons of steam would curl as the wafted aimlessly into the air. "Not well . . ." He murmured, careful none of the new recruits could hear. "While she refuses to show it, she can barely even stand anymore."

@IG42

Moltres

Moltres shot Yew an irritated look. Why'd he have to go and spoil the fun like that? He'd probably still have Celebi enraptured by the face he could prevent fire from harming the grass type. The fire deity sighed, oh well. He absently wondered what had happened to Blaziken and the pair of apprentices. Granted, it may have been for the best they didn't step in to see that a third god had appeared in the shrine.

At Yew's question about meeting with Arceus, Moltres could only shrug. "There's really no point in dropping by just yet. He really only wanted to meet with the Creation Duo. Nothing really for any of us just yet." He paused, glancing over at Celebi as he once again had to free himself from the stubborn vines. "Mmm, Blaziken's been getting on him about being lazy. It'll give him something to do."

Assuming he didn't burn the shrine down in the process.

@Lettuce @IG42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread