Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

ocpokemon-png.321378

Diana's last comment still made Kip's eyes glance at the group before him. He might be better keeping quiet for the rest of the meeting. On the other hand, he had only made friends with two out of the four. The corner of Kip's eye caught Giratina's thumb. Kip did a half nod to himself. Giratina and Palkia seemed to be naturally finicky. The pair were probably just trying to think of the best way to say yes, or no, huh. ... He'll make them his friends eventually, Space and the Distortion world were important, unless if you do think of them on coins. Being connected with one side of the coin would still give you enough influence on the other side, right.

Or was talking to Diana just nice.

Kip's seemed to adjust now as all four were sitting. The realm seamed a to be a pattern of glossy diamonds, with pink behind them, and the pattern slowly rotating. Kip could still hear that stream of water clearly, but he he couldn't find it. The table was solid, felt smooth on the rims of it.

The tea seemed nice.

"Yes."

Kip focused on Diana.

In a low voice, "So, do you do a lot of big things sine your the deity of time? Or are fine with just record keeping."

@KageYuuki @Blackrose7 @The Succubi Queen

Last edited by a moderator:

dialga_signature_by_arsenic212-d6u6pgi.png

latest

tt11235106fltt.gif

"Your welcome, Kip." whispered Diana, since she doesn't care if she looked a bit stupid by doing this. Because Diana likes to talk bad about Palkia without her knowing about it, then talking about the end of the world again since she doesn't care.

b132c6267555d9fe1236d7ae1b656c61.jpg

Diana turned her focus towards on the meeting, because of Gerard saying that she and Kip aren't fascinated by this idea of creation and destruction. 'I am somewhat fascinated by this, since I see everything that is going to happen ahead of everybody else.'

Diana then looked at Kip; since he was asking if she does a lot of big things as the deity of time, or if she is just fine with record keeping. "Well. I sometimes do big things, and I also do record everything from my realm. But there is this one legendary Nomemon, who loves to annoyed me with his constant time travels. His name is Celebi."

Diana was telling Kip about Celebi, since he might end up meeting him eventually.

Mood: Calm | Location: Nacrene City-Palkia's Divine Realm | Interacting with:

@NoviceOfRoleplay

Ginette le Gardevoir

tumblr_nc90d04RWL1s7m7t3o1_1280.jpg

Mood: Assessing/Shy

Interacting with: Koi, Luc
Ginette watched the older Nonemon interact with Koi, and was, frankly, impressed by his patience- Koi was a child, in many ways, and she could imagine his hyper energy could be taxing, especially to one so meticulous- just look at how that Ninetails had acted earlier.

And yet, Luc regarded Koi with patience and calm responses, even as the younger boy asked rather stupid questions. It was rather noble of him, to pay such attention to a hyperactive child. Koi had a long way to go, certainly, but it seemed it took a particular skill to see his potential, and a certain level of composure to attend to the boy's needs in a way that might foster that potential. And it seemed that Luc had that skill and that composure.

It was quite a nice set of traits.

Of course, throughout this entire exchange, Ginette sat silently eating her salad- she was not the most socially active of Nonemon, despite her upbringing, but she had never truly found herself at a loss before. Luc seemed to have such a mature and assured mood about him, and combining that with his endless patience and unique grace left her rather dumbfounded by him.

But, one thing did stick in her mind, and she swallowed before voicing her question in a small voice. "Um, Sir Luc- when you speak of assignations, how are those affected by rank? I'm to understand that Koi and I both share this mysterious Mega-rank. Are there certain tasks that will take priority for us?" She realized almost as soon as she had spoken that her question was essentially the same as Koi's had been, and quickly returned to staring intently at her plate of salad.

Espeon: Walking around

custom_gijinka__umbreon_espeon_by_hisagiku-d6kgex32.png

Oh, did Espeon hate any kind of occasion that put him in a big room crowded with other people. They were loud, which hammered on his already sensitive ears, he could feel practically everybody move in his sensitive fur, which was made even more sensitive due to the fact that his nervousness and irritation heightened his senses. Despite this, he had come on time, and just remained silent and not gotten any food yet, so save him the pain of interacting with now people. Ugh, he hadn't even interacted with anybody, and he thought he was getting a migraine.

He stood from his seat, deciding to pace to try to calm himself. Gods, he wanted to go home- but he wouldn't, not until other people started leaving. Maybe... Maybe he should talk to somebody. Somebody he already knew, of course, because there wasn't a chance in the Distortion World that he was talking to some new person. But who?

Gate? No, he was too violent.

Luc? No, of course not, he was talking to some Magikarp that... No. The Gardevoir seemed nice, but he still just wanted to talk to someone familiar.

Banette? Nah, she, too, was talking to a new person.

Kurama? Well, he knew Shuck, whom was talking to him. He considered Shuck kind of annoying, but he did know both of them.

With a sigh of resignation, he clutched the book he had been carrying closer to his chest, and started toward the two fire types, chewing at his bottom lip as he walked to try and keep himself calm, or, at the very least, to keep himself at his current level of anxiety.

"K-Kurama, Shuck," Espeon stuttered as he came up behind them, to snag the two's attention, his forked tail wrapped around his leg, "A-Awful lot of new recruits t-this time."

Dappi, well intentioned.

"The ghost mega hmm? Why I do believe I have heard of you from one of the travellers to our shrine. I heard you are quite powerful, and quite the sight as well ohohoho." he laughed to himself, hoping to garner some kind of smile from the... girl? It was either a really cute boy, or a really cute girl.... hmm... doesn't matter either way in truth.

"My my, so many people, I'm happy to have joined. With so many in the cause no doubt we shall save the world no?" he smiled softly to the nomemon before him, in truth he looked the very spitting image of a priest right at this moment. Even as a ghost nomemon, he gave out an obvious air of peace and serene calm.

Taking a small gaze at the table and the people getting food he backed away slightly, covering his mouth slightly with a sleeve. "Hmm, have I interrupted your dinner? I am most sorry if I did, I know some of our kind must eat, unlike myself. When you are but a empty husk food does very little... Please forgive me for disturbing you... if you wish I shall take my leave."

@Lettuce

Lugia, nosey parent.

"Oh molty-kiiiiiins~!" a cheery voice called from across the way, slowly approaching the shrine. Lugia waved his fan in his face as he walked forwards, each step filled with utter joy to see his WONDERFUL son again, oh how much he'd brag about his three little fluffy birdies to just about anybody who'd listen! they were his pride and joy, the loves of his life, his precious little fluffy dumplings, his marvelous little sweetiepies~~~~!

His eyes closed for a moment to think on the past... cute widdle babies playing being all dopey and cute~! Oh he'd just die to see them like that again~! But now he had to remember to announce his presence, Molty didn't like it if he didn't do that! And he'd do anything for his little fluffy wuffy birdy-wirdy firey-wirey widdle ittdy bitty Molty~!

"I'm coming my little cutie~! oh hello yew, nice day isn't it- Oh my goodness!" Lugia stopped awe struck by the sight he was just seeing... Was... celebi... touching his precious Molty's hair!?!?!?

WITHOUT HIM!?!

So jealous~!!!

"Molty-kins~!" he rushed past yew to give his big firey son a GREAT big hug~! <3

"Oh I've missed you so much~! Hey Celebi. Oh you're hair has gotten so long~! How handsome you are~! <3"

And so, the parental love suffocation began.

What has Orikanyo brought upon this world.

@Lettuce @KageYuuki @IG42

Gilgamesh- Status: Late and slightly upset.

Entering the city, Gilgamesh had a chance to look around. Their were festive lights hanging between buildings, nonemon meandering around, a euphorically jolly aura feeling the air. Yes, it was about time for that festival wasn't it? What was it called? He couldn't recall, he never thought of the festivals as anything less than days that made his jobs even harder. It reminded him of simpler days, when he was merely a young beldum bunched up with his brothers and sisters, waiting for the strength to move on. It was getting darker outside though, and there was no time to reminisce on the past when duty was on hand. He had already failed the time constraint, but on the other hand he probably should have used another mode of travel other than walking.

His pride seemed to have gotten in the way again, his hubris in his abilities were in fact his downfall. Even though he ran the calculation of distance and overland speed was accurate to a fault, he had only estimated the distance between Santalune and Lumiose. His estimate was inaccurate then. With that mentioned at least he felt confident in how he left Santalune. The work he had done with his commander, Dreadnought was magnificent, crime rarely taking place in that city anymore other than the most petty of transgressions. Their influence, along with Dreadnought's continued presence in that city would make sure their legacy stand for a great time longer. Into the city, he approached one of the pedestrians on the streets, a well dressed, sharp eyed Linoone and asked him for directions to the CBC headquarters.

After finding it he immediately started taking notes. First one, he could simply walk in. He found that unsettling, their enemies were considered gods, and this was what security they had to offer? Two, it was definitely a makeshift facility, commandeered for the purpose it served now, but originally built for a different purpose. He had worked in many similar commandeered facilities, hospitals, schools, construction sites and this one was reminiscent of a very well built school. Stepping inside, there was not much in the way for really any necessary operation, which he couldn't deny upset him. Like they didn't put very much effort or importance in their purpose. If he could find a Meowth he could run up some costs for at least adequate operations equipment.

After swallowing the fact that he had to serve them with unwavering loyalty, that these were whom held his drive, he headed down the halls until he found a banner over a set of double doors, in a childishly friendly way welcoming him. How quaint. He pushed open the doors and stepped into a dining hall full of operatives. None on guard, all in the same place taking their breaks at the same time. He could see they were going for a family feel, a friendly and warm becomingly atmosphere, but if one lost too much of the serious and professional aspects of critical jobs such as this, they fell apart. He didn't know whom he was looking for, but paced the rows of diners, evaluating them for one with an air of authority, but was finding no luck. Where were they?

Banette: In front of Dappi

"I wouldn't call myself too powerful, but I suppose being a Mega does say something." A chuckle escaped the small Ghost, "Oh, yes, I did hear you talking with Xerneas about being her shrine keepers," Banette tugged at the zipper hanging from the corner of her mouth, zipping it, and then unzipping it in thought. For one that wasn't used to seeing someone do this, it was a rather strange sight... Which most CBC recruits weren't used to, which caused a few of them to panic when she did so, "Myself, the only job I had before being recruited was being a Mailman, but being a Shrinekeeper sounds interesting. What was it like?"

Dappi seemed optimistic about the future of the world, not something Banette, herself, was used to seeing in new Recruits. Then again, war was a scary thing, and that was what they had all signed up for, "I'd much prefer we find a way to make peace, fighting has never been much my style though, Doll. We do have a lot of people, though." She wished she shared his optimism.

"Oh, no, of course not," Banette raised a hand, a smile on her scarred face, "I eat about as much as I sleep- which is to say, about once a week. My body doesn't require sustenance like most Nomemon, I just do so when I feel like it. Sleeping is another story, but that's another story," she stopped, thinking about what she had said, "Strange fate, being a living toy. I suppose you kind of understand, being born of the husk of another. Or would you be a husk of yourself? Either way, I suppose you understand, in a way." This guy.... He was kind of cute, "Without the whole 'Vengeful stuffy' part." She had to admit, the birth of a Shuppet was... A rather strange one, which included a toy that had been abandoned for a long time. Her parents had told her that the one they used in her birth was of the Pokemon form of Ho-Oh. Well, it didn't affect her, so she didn't care, "Perhaps that's why you don't see very many of our kind."

Arceus

Palkia

Palkia noticed her brother's hunt for the sugar bowl and pushed it in his direction before casting a glance in the direction of her sister and the child. "Dear sister," Her tone was stern, carrying a warning tone. "If you would be so kind as to not gossip at a time like this . . . " Why the child was even here she would never understand, but for Diana to be speaking of her fellow gods to a mortal in such a manner . . . Though she probably should have known better than to expect her sister to behave.

Arceus breathed a quiet sigh before shaking his head. What he wouldn't give for one meeting involving the sisters to go smoothly for a change. "Creation and destruction, life and death . . . We are both sides of the same coin. Same as Xerneas and Yveltal are." His red eyes focused on the floating globe before them. While he couldn't deny it, the fact didn't make ending the lives of his creations any easier. All for a better world . . . right?

The Father of Gods closed his eyes for a moment. 'Giratina,' His voice entered the god's mind. 'If you wish, the two of us will speak following this meeting . . . '

@The Succubi Queen @NoviceOfRoleplay @Blackrose7

Moltres

Even with Yew's . . . rather unexpected visit, the day was going fairly nicely. It had been awhile since Moltres had last had the chance to talk with fellow deities. It wasn't so much that he disliked them. Well, most of them anyway. He and water types didn't always see eye to eye for one reason or another. It's just . . . meeting with others tended to attract . . . unwanted attention.

"Oh molty-kiiiiiins~!"

"Oh son of a . . . " Moltres groaned, rubbing his eyes. He knew that voice all too well. Honestly, what was with Lugia and his tendency to show up at some of the worst moments? The fire deity gasped at the tight hug, a small plume of flame escaping his lips.

What did he ever do to deserve this hell?

@Orikanyo @Lettuce @IG42

@KageYuuki

Gilgamesh- Repentant

During his search through the narrow rows of Nonemon, Gilgamesh would look up periodically, scanning his steel trap memory for nonemon species he may not recognize as common. He had never actually seen Xerneas, or Jirachi, so he would be able to find them via the process of elimination, until he scanned while behind a Gardevoir, enjoying a meal. During his scan he spotted a set of multi colored antlers, glorious, grand, regal. He'd be a moron if he didn't recognize those. In fact, they were what made Xerneas easily more recognizable than any of the other deities. As he headed over to the antlers with his heavy footed stride, his posture sunk a bit at whom he seen; A tall, thin, sickly looking figure. He rarely ever felt pity, or sorrow, there was no reason to, but at the sight of a godess so devoid of vitality, unable to even hold her own because the rest of her godly kind were fighting against her, that was one of the very few times he pitied anybody. She was once at her prime, and for any nonemon to be the best they can be, and still end up suffering for it was one of the very few things that could get him to raise his hand in assistance more than his standard one time only policy called for. He approached slowly, making his loud, heavy limbs as quiet as possible, stopping before her and getting to one of his knees, hunched over, head down and arm raised to her, "Xerneas. I am Gilgamesh, and I will accept any punishment you need for me for my transgressions. I will serve you as a shield, unbreakable by my oath and body, and I will serve as your fist unstoppable and righteous. For it is my honor bound duty as a nonemon to follow the most true and righteous of paths, never to stray even if you should, and until I am nothing but dust will my journey along that path cease, and my unwavering faith remain forever in the afterlife." The oath he made to all those he pledged his service to. He would wait kneeling until her answer.

Xerneas

Once Dappi had taken his leave, Xerneas turned back to her bowl of soup. Mushroom and barley, a fairly simple dish but she preferred it over something more extravagant. Not that she should be eating anything overly rich in her current health . . . Though you were hard pressed to find even a simple soup tasting bland. Not with the pair of siblings that had taken up the role of cooks for the CBC.

"Xerneas,"

The goddess blinked, turning towards the kneeling Nomemon. She quietly listened to him, blue eyes seeming to study his every feature. Once he stopped, she gently took his hand. "Gilgamesh," Her slender fingers felt as though he could crush them without even the slightest bit of effort. What had happened to leave a goddess in such condition? "A soul like iron, strengthened by the adversities of life . . . " She lightly kissed his hand, "Rise, child of steel, one who sees into the unknown. Rise and stand among your new brothers and sisters, the ones willing to stand as a shield against even the likes of the gods."

@EchoNightwish

Shuck

The Houndoom looked grim at Kurama's words.

"You've been here longer isn't there anything...ah of course you haven't, if there were you would've done it already." Scanning the clusters people around the room he spoke quietly. "We've got a...varied bunch here and we're up against God's without ours...."

When Espeon came up behind them Shuck's grim expression dropped off, immediately he grinned and wrapped his other arm around the psychic to pull him in.

"Well hello Eon! Come and join us, we were just discussing which of the new recruits we'd ask out first, just know I definitely get to try my chances with Aindama, the Arcanine first. How about you?"

@KageYuuki

@Lettuce

Gilgamesh Status- Honored.

A surge of pride struck him as she spoke his name and took his hand.  Her strength was merely a wisp, her touch delicate, her kiss bringing him great honor and resolve in his purpose. She graced him with her kind words of thoughtful recognition and it was very much appreciated by him. He rose obediently upon her command and gave her a formal bow before saying, "Thank you commander." He took just a split second to mull over his new brothers and sisters in arms, they were a bit rouge-ish most of them. Then took a step back and asked dutifully, "With all due respect my commander, where shall my post for the remainder of the day take place, and what are my expected duties?" He always went straight to business, and this was no different. He waited with an expressionless face in awaiting for her answer. 

@KageYuuki

Espeon sidestepped to avoid Shock's incoming arms, which didn't seem to stop the Houndoom from talking to him like he was in his arms, "Shuck, why do you keep t-trying to catch m-me?" A sigh was added before he continued, "I'd r-rather y-you not touch me." 

He ran his hands through his shimmery, bright green hair, "On the subject of d-dating, I h-haven't even spoken to a new person. Are you confusing me with a different Espeon?" He should have known this would happen, Shuck always annoyed the hell out of him. 

@IG42 @KageYuuki

Yew

Caught unawares by Lugia's arrival Yew stopped just short of jumping to his feet in alarm.

"Umm...hello Lugia?" He greeted tentatively, unsure if the glomping legendary was paying enough attention to hear anything, he certainly wasn't listening to Moltres' protests.

Due to Mew's massive immaturity he was used to dealing with an embarrassing parent and could certainly empathise with Moltres even though Mew was too small to get him in a proper death grip.

Turning to Celebi he murmured to her awkwardly.

"I guess you never have to take this from Arceus? Of course if someone bothers you there's nothing keeping you from leaving for last week." He looked a little wistful. "Must be nice to be able to go anywhen like that."

@KageYuuki @Orikanyo @Lettuce

-Lettuce isn't sure how to code on a phone-

In the name on all of the Gods, why did Lugia have to pick today to visit? Celebi had managed to avoid coming on a day when the Bird Legend was visiting for the last several visit, why couldn't he keep up the streak? He didn't mind Yew, but damn, could Lugia just... not?

"Well, if I were to Time Travel while he was trying to break my spine in a hug, he would be taken with me. While that's no problem with most Gods, I don't think removing him from a certain point in time would be quite so harmless. Same thing with the Creation Trio, though those three don't seem likely to try. Anyway, if he were to try and I left for last week before he managed to touch me, I could avoid him, though he'd probably be annoyed," He thought for a moment about whether or not Arceus would try to give him a death-grip of a hug, but then just shrugged, "I'm not quite sure about whether or not I'd have to deal with that. I mean, most of the deities are related to him... Or were... Made by him," he paused to think about this, but just shook his head, "and I don't tend to see him alone, and it's a bit hard to visit me. You're right, it is nice to be able to go just whenever," he idly tugged at his antenna, "Though it does make telling time a bit hard."

Dappi

"We are both most certainly oddities aren't we? Being born by being thrown away. Though in truth being a stuffed toy is certainly much cuter than a empty shell ohohohoh~!" he covered his mouth with his hand as he laughed, it was abit of a round about way of calling the banette cute, but he liked this way more. Besides, he wasn't lying, the zippers were quite charming. Could she hide things within them? Were they pockets? He knew he couldn't let anything within his back hole(which was currently covered by a short cloak, draping over his stiff brown wings) "Though yes, I am one of the prominent members of her Home Shrine. For a long time I have been there, the place that took me in so long ago. In truth I seek to return the favor by being here. Even the karmatic balance and return her kindness. I shall see to it that she is returned to her past glory."

In his words devotion could be heard, he most certainly believed in his path and wanted to help his goddess however he can... Even as but a lowly husk, there must be something he could do. 

"Of course, talking about it is all well and good... But I fear I may be less useful in combat... I have not used my blades in quite some time... But I will be a good shield if needed." the man rubbed his forearm softly... Strangely he didn't seem to be holding any weapon, Perhaps his blades in question were elsewhere. "I may not be strong... But I will help as I can. If you don't destroy all the competition yourself of course my dear." he chuckled, breaking off the slight saddness he was feeling from compairing himself to others. 

@Lettuce

Giratina

Giratina scowled as he heard a voice in his head. Oh, sure, Arceus wanted to hear his ideas nooow. He had a funny feeling that good old dad didn't really cae, he was merely trying to placate the more.. creative Nonemon so that he wouldn't make a scene at tea.

Not that Diana wasn't making one herself. Giratina had tried to take on a different name in this new era, but it just hadn't made sense to him. Gerard hadn't stuck, but he'd still answer to it, if people used it. Still, it was nice to not be the awful one at this event.

He calmly scooped sugar into his teacup, not returning Arceus's gaze. You know where to find me whenever you'd like. "Well, this is just a fantastic time. The little one is such a delight, and so curious too! He now knows more than any mortal should- and at such a young age. Isn't he lucky to have a chatty friend like you, Dialga?" He loved to call her that, just to irritate her.

"Like Xerneas and Yveltal? Hmm, I guess so- though I'd like to think you and I pack more punch than a tree and a bat." He said with a small laugh, downing his tea in one burning gulp. 

"Now then, Papa- what is this really about?" He said, a serious glint in his otherwise stormy eyes. "You gathered the girls- rudely not inviting me- and invite some foolish child to talk about some sort of matter, and I suggest we get on with whatever it is. I'm a very busy god, and my distortion world won't function without me for long." It would be perfectly fine, but he didn't want to waste much longer in the same space as Diana and Palkia, but he had no intention of missing whatever happened here next.

@KageYuuki @Blackrose7 @NoviceOfRoleplay

Pietra

Kali pissed her off for more then one reason. The seviper just had a way of getting under Pietra's skin for one reason or another and it drove the normally stoic tyranitar up the wall with anger. She just loathed how that smug little snake was just such an unfiltered mean little.. expletive. She wouldn't swear about her though, that would be lowering herself down to Kali's level. She looked up at the snake, grimacing at the venomous look in her face. What, Pietra decided, bothered her most about Kali was she was all talk. All little manipulative games. And she was going to call the other nomemon out on it.

"I'm sure Skittles is fine," Pietra said, though she was a bit nervous about her MIA shuckle friend, she kept her tone even and friendly though her face conveyed her words were anything but, "What about your friends? Do you have to keep a short leash on Shuck lest he run out on you? Wouldn't be surprised really." Her fingers coiled in a fist, just waiting for Kali's reprisal and hoping for an excuse to punch her. Start some kind of fight.

DENALI

Denali returned to her tower in a huff, exhausted by her siblings and their nigh constant bickering. It just got so tiresome, why couldn't they just get along, or at least tolerate each other? It was just so tiresome. She wished she could just... get in a fight a real, long fight. Something she could get her teeth into or. She... she needed someone. Someone to talk to, someone who got her. Like, she thought as she walked over to the small display case. She kept it clean, to a compulsive level but out of view from her throne so she didn't always have to see it. It hurt to look at sometimes. Inside was a smooth black meteor. The only remains of her closest companion. Not having her in this new, strange world, hurt more then she was willing to say. Like having a hole in her, except a hole in her would be better. A hole would hurt at least. Now she just felt... nothing. She reached out and touched the meteor feeling its rough, alien substance with one hand when she, sensed something. Something familiar. "Anti?" She whispered then turned and faster then she knew she could go rushed out the window. 

She flew half across the world before she saw them. At first she was ecstatic a deoxys! It must be her friend! But when she got closer, she didn't recognise the being. It wasn't her friend. And her happiness turned to pure white hot rage. She tackled the being out of the air with her extreme speed and body checked them into a mountain. She stood upraised her fist furiously and screamed "Who are you?!" At the prone deoxys.

Jackie Fly

Jackie had over partied, overslept and over partied again. Frankly she was surprised that she was still on her feet but hey, looks like years of foraging in the desert and military training had done her some good! She loved the fact that she had more time to enjoy the city. Even after 3 years Lumiose city still had surprises and the Nomemon, whoof, there were so many to meet and admire and eat with and admire. Mostly admire. It had gotten to the point where she had to be late to dinner because she just had to stop and chat with every one she bumped into. And being late for dinner was strictly against her code! If anything she preferred to start eating first and stop last! She arrived as everyone was already eating but that wouldn't stop her from making an entrance! As hard as she could she slammed the doors open with a wide grin and the shout of "Hello luvs! Didja miss me?!"

As she looked around the hall she was blown away by all the adorable new additions to the group. A tough looking 'gator, Huggable evee evolutions a cute lil magikarp and, Oh my. It was like she walked out of Jackies dreams (Which admittedly wasn't hard she dreamed about A LOT). Silky smooth green hair. Elegant poise unheard of in Jackie's remote home. Beutiful white clothes and a face that made hearts melt. Ok Jackie, The easily smitten flygon thought, Be cool, stay calm, go in slow and easy.  So she strutted through the room waving to her friends, blowing Kali a flirty kiss and Pietra a wink and a smile. Until she arrived at the gardevoir's table. Sliding in next to her, Jackie leaned into the Gardevoir's side seductively. "So," the flygon said smoothly, petting the gardevoir's side,  "Whats a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?" 

Kali di Seviper

Kali refrained from laughing at Pietra's low-blown comments. She could see the little steam clouds just pouring out of the Tyranitar's ears. It was a rather nice feeling, and as the Seviper leaned back against her hips, the corners of her mouth curled up, her eyes gaining that truly evil glint that she reserved only fro prey. Let's see just how frazzled she could get Miss Goody-Two Shoes.

And oh, there was Jackie, that signature bravado radiating off of her. Kali mimed catching the blown kiss with a wink and a genuine smile. Jackie had the right kind of positivity, the sort that felt genuine and real. Of course, Kali was probably closer to her because she was less reserved than Pietra, but still.

Speaking of Pietra... "Why on earth would I need to keep Shuck on a tight leash? We're real friends, so I can always count on him to come back to me. And if he runs off, I know he'll be fine. After all, he's a big boy." The dig was clear- she didn't have to worry about her friends, because they were mature. 

Ginette le Gardevoir

Ginette was still staring intently at her salad, trying not to go red in the face in front of the measured and reserved Lucario before her, when she felt someone press against her arm. She looked up just in time to have her face almost collide with the most effervescent girl she'd ever encountered. 

The stranger ran a hand down her arm, and Ginette's eyes went wide with shock as the girl used the world's most generic pick-up line.

Wait- pick-up line??? Was this girl.. flirting with her? "Um, e-excuse me?" Ginette was at a loss for words for a moment. She'd never had a girl flirt with heer before. Young men courting her favour, perhaps, but.. a woman? Flirting with a woman? It was entirely new to her.

Although a small part of her noted that she was, in fact, blushing quite profusely. "I am eating a salad" How eloquent, Ginette. What a remarkable first impression. "I-i, excuse me. My name is Ginette, I just formally joined the CBC this morning. I'm to take on the role of Psychic Mega Rank." She internally sighed- that was technically a correct answer. "And you are?" She held out her hand for a handshake, turning slightly and breaking contact with the flygon. 

@theunderwolf

Lugia

"Son of a loveing daddy~!' the man squealed with joy as he cuddled the other god to death. "oh it has been so long~! four weeks three days and twenty two minutes two long~! And I just had to drop by you know~ What with Arceus and the creation trio all talking. I figured i'd drop by to see how you were doing~! And maybe scope out some nice places to visit on my little get together~!" the god winked as he patted his son's head. "You know I just love it, always a favorite of mine to have all my lovely friends and family together~! Oh i love it! Everyone is invited~! maybe you'll find a somebody you'd like, should I invite some cute girls~? Hmm? Or maybe you already have one hmm? A special somebody? Come on, you can invite them to tomorrow~!"

What day was it tomorrow you ask?

Oh it was a wonderful day indeed, a day any child would mark down on the calendar and NEVER forget. 

A day that only comes around once a year! 

Everyone has one!!!

Thats right.

THAT day.

A day that some forget they have, but Lugia NEVER forgets anybody's, nor his own because he just LOVES parties~! 

LUGIA'S BIRTHDAY.

Not to mention the cute little presents his darling babbies give him~! he still has the picture his little snowflake give him so many years ago, a picture of all four of them together, shes... gotten better at art, and ditched crayons, but still it warmed his heart like no other~! Sadly he wasn't able to keep the present the boys gave him... That was also the day he had to teach the boys that it's wrong to take what doesn't belong to you.

But that clampearl's pearl was rather pretty...

A pity he was the GUARDIAN of the sea or he would've kept it, but... well... A guardian isn't a tyrant now is it? 

"I can't wait to see your siblings tomorrow~!"

@KageYuuki @Lettuce @IG42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back