Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banette

Smoll

Banette hadn't objected when she was pulled away from she was pulled away from Dappi to join all of the other Megas, except Pietra, though she had been enjoying the moment with the other ghost. An odd thing to enjoy, having somebody sew your arm and leg back on for you. Standing near everyone else, it was nearly impossible to see her unless you were looking for her due to how Arceusdamn short she was. Seriously, what sadistic bastard decided to make this Doll so short? And make it so that her arms and legs could be ripped off so easily, just to be put back on? They should really burn in Hell.

She floated over beside Kurama when he called her up, to make herself a tad bit more visible, crossing her legs in the air. She hadn't put her hoodie back on, instead settling on tying it around her waist, so she looked a bit more like she was ready to take a jog than she was to mega-evolve. She pulled her mega-stone out of her pocket when he requested she and Shuck mega evolve, using it to, of course, Mega evolve. The stone glowed brightly, and then she did, a few of her characteristics changing; Her hair grew longer than it already was, her little yellow tail disappeared, and all of the stitches keeping her together turned into zippers. Afterward, she unzipped her mouth so that she could talk, "If I were wearing a shirt, it would have changed that, too. I don't really know why."

"You have good resolve, Metagross- I'm sorry, do you have a preferred name?" Banette asked with a smile, toying with one of the zippers on her arm. It unzipped a little, and she zipped it right back.

Gilgamesh- Surprised

Watching the Banette approach, he was suddenly overtaken with curiosity. A transformation, huh? They made it sound like another step in evolution, but how could that be. Banettes were just that, and never became anything else. Then she pulled out a stone, which made Gilgamesh look down at his before she transformed. He didnt move as the impossible occurred in front of his face much more than just an eyebrow raise and a grunt. He was astounded, to say the least, even though the changes seemed minor they all stacked to display she was clearly different than she was before. He tilted his head at her comment about the shirt, and agreed that it made little sense with a slight laugh, "I'm afraid I'm much more confused than I've been in a while. It seems as if the most  healthy way to handle this is to chalk it down to nothing more or less than magic!"

He gave a half hearted smile, running his fingers along the smooth curvature of the stone as she complimented his resolve. It was something that had taken years for him to develop, gripping the stone tightly in hand he answered, "Its Gilgamesh ma'am. And to be honest, now seeing this I am less sure. Sometimes more power takes more lives, I'm strong as it is. Are you sure its wise to give me more power?" He was clearly worried about his self control not being enough. To him it was simple, he had subdued plenty of nonemon with single hits before based purely off his strength. If he had more, well self control might not be enough to not kill them in a single blow. He was very against taking away any nonemon's second chances.

@KageYuuki

@Lettuce

[SIZE= 26px]Kurama[/SIZE]

A faint smirk danced along Kurama's lips as he listened to Gilgamesh speak. "Ask any of the Megas standing before you and they'd say the same thing, the chances of you being involved in combat are slim. The purpose of your second form is for in the event you must come to blows with one of the Legendary Beings." Shaking his head, the old fox crossed his arms. Tails slowly swished behind him as he took a moment to let his words sink in.

"Of course, you aren't worthy of the title yet. You were chosen out of all the applicants because you had the most potential, now it's time for you to prove yourselves to us." Kurama's expression grew serious once more. He held up a small, glowing stone for them to see. "This is known as a Key Stone. I can use this to awaken your Mega Stone and force your first transformation. Reign in your new power, take control over it, and you will join the ranks of the most powerful in the CBC." His gaze narrowed, "Fail and you die. Do you accept?"

@EchoNightwish@Lettuce@IG42@The Succubi Queen@theunderwolf

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuck

Raising his right hand Shuck's sleeve slipped down a little to reveal the mega stone bound around his right wrist.

"This is serious business people." He said. "Kurama has seen a lot more than I have at the CBC."

The stone pulsed and the changes washed over his body. His horns pointed upwards with a sharp corner in the middle and his tail thickened while forming a notch in the widened tip. Over his shoulders a large, spiked, bone structure that almost resembled an open formed extending partway down his chest like a breastplate.

"What do you think?" In spite of the serious tone he turned in a circle with a flourish. "Creepy I know but easier to move in than it looks and very good protection. Ruins all the hugs though" Huffing loudly Shuck spoke with fake cheer, this part could get messy. "Who wants to go first?"  The most willing volunteer was the one most likely to have the strength of will to keep control and could inspire the others.

@KageYuuki @Lettuce @The Succubi Queen @EchoNightwish

Ginette Le Gardevoir

Ginette swallowed- Jirachi had explained this to an extent the day before, but she had yet to fully wrap her head around. Now, she was faced with an ultimatum- Prove herself worthy of this power, or die in the process. It was.. rather daunting.

And yet, she wasn't as scared as she should be. The other Megas included the likes of Pietra, Shuck, and Banette- and a vain part of her couldn't help but feel she was just as worthy as them, if not more so. Sure, she was not the most forceful of people, but didn't she have her resolution to protect others? The challenges that came with this power were just another step in that journey. If she backed out of this now, she would have to go back home to Hoenn to merely watch as the gods destroyed the world.

And there was no way she was going back to that little town to wait out the apocalypse. "I'll do it!" She spoke up, stepping forward, clutching at the stone affixed to her neck. "I'm as likely to fail now as I would be in ten minutes, right? May as well get it over with." She held out a hand to Kurama, trying not to shake. "I want to Mega-Evolve."

She was frightened, for sure, but taking a chance now was better than waiting around and letting the fear grow.

@KageYuuki @EchoNightwish @IG42 @Lettuce

Four brains of processing power churned through the words spoken, mulling them all he needed to which only lasted a fraction of a second. He had made up his mind when he layed eyes upon the message given to him from the CBC. Why would he turn away now. They were right, they were facing gods. When Lucia touched down, it became immediately obvious that this was a losing battle. He had approached the God knowing that should it get violent, he would be pulverized with little effort. To hell with giving up, if he died here then it was because his time was up. However, before he could step forward, Ginette had already stepped forward. This small, delicate woman volunteering without any second apparent thought was nothing short of amazing. Then again, she was full grown woman, she was as strong as she could be. It was best not to question.

He stepped forward and nodded, "Shes right. Let's get this done."

[SIZE= 26px]Kurama[/SIZE]

The old fox waited in silence as the seriousness of his words seemed to sink into the pair of candidates. Now, the question was who would accept first? Both Nomemon seemed to be fairly strong in terms of will. Well, at least in regards to their pledge to the CBC. Frankly Kurama would be surprised if one of them were to back out now. He waited in silence, tails slowly swishing back and forth. The very air seemed to carry the weight behind this choice: succeed and become instrumental in saving the world, fail and die.

[SIZE= 14px]"I'll do it!"[/SIZE]

Ginette's soft voice was the first to speak up. He could see the fear and uncertainly from just moments ago had faded from her eyes. It wasn't long before Gilgamesh spoke up in agreement as well. The Ninetales nodded, the stone in his grasp glowing brightly for a moment before enveloping him in a rainbow colored glow. It seemed to consume the closed off section of the training grounds they were in before fading to reveal they had entered another world entirely.

"You will have one hour," Kurama spoke as he approached the pair. "Either you gain control over yourself and your power in that time or you perish. Don't worry about hurting the other Megas, just focus on controlling yourselves." In truth, while much more powerful than the average CBC member, the first transformation was always on the unstable side. The members who had spent months in intense training to hone their skills far outmatched the power of a candidate. Kurama extended a clawed hand causing the Mega Stones on Ginette and Gilgamesh to glow brightly. "I wish you luck."

A bright light then obscured their vision.

@The Succubi Queen@EchoNightwish@theunderwolf@Lettuce@IG42

Ginette le Gardevoir

The light blinded her, and as she tried to regain control, she noticed she felt.. heavy. 

tumblr_nezm7oF3dP1s7m7t3o1_1280.png

Visually, she seemed much the same- her face and hair remained mostly unchanged- a few hairpins had appeared on her head, and her blouse had disappeared, her vest slightly changed, and where before, she had merely worn breeches, now a large translucent skirt blossomed around her hips, making her seem significantly wider.

But in herself, chaos ripped through her. She wrapped her arms around herself, power coursing through her hands, trying not to unleash it in this room of people. Possible victims.

"Please- please- the noises! THe NOISES!" She cried, collapsing to her knees. She had always been able to feel the emotions of people in a room with her- bu this- every feeling, ever emotion, not just in the room, or even in the building- it was like the emotions of every person in Lumiose were screaming at her, begging for her help, needing her. "Please, make it stop- please!" She tried to cover her ears, hyperventilating at the screaming need of countless souls.

How long had it been? Seconds, moments? It felt like days, months, years. The voices bombarding her- she couldn't even understand what she was feeling, there was just so much. Too much.

She had thought she could handle this, but this alone was worse than dying. The pain of a thousand souls weighed her down, begging for her touch, for her protection, and she was so helpless. She could do nothing for them. She could only feel power coursing through her- power she could not control, only bottle away lest it hurt one of these souls in need.

Pietra Steinherz

Pietra watched the proceedings calmly. She remebered the first time she Mega-evolved. It was... Exhilarating, breathtaking, but also completely terrifying. She also broke a lot of stuff. Just by being there. It was... stupidly fun she had to admit. It felt awful to say it even to herself, she just... The fact of the matter was that mega-evolution scared her. She had watched countless others do it and feel so much pain, get so overwhelmed with the rush of power. But not her, she welcomed the pain, the feeling of uncontrollable strength and when all was said and done, it scared her. Watching the training with that in mind gave her perspective, she hoped. She wanted to see the reactions to their transformations more then the evolution itself. The Tyranitar. was very glad Ginette went first though and she subtly nodded her approval.

The girl transformed and Pietra smiled, she was simply radiant as a Mega. Then the screaming started. Pietra practically lept to Ginette's side as she cried out and looked her in the eyes,  grabbing both her shoulders as gently as the strong Pokemon could. "Ginette," She said calmly, slowly pushing the other nomemon to the floor, "Listen to the sound of my voice. I know its a lot, I know you feel everything, just trust me. Take a deep breath. Focus on one thing at a time. Feel the ground underneath yur feet. Focus on it. Root yourself. Let everything wash over you. Slowly, pick out a thing at a time to focus on. Relax. You'll be OK. You can do this." 

As he felt touched by a virulent surge of light, he felt as if was only to be pain to resist. Simple, he had done it a thousand times before. However, as the light became static filling his head with maximum data, he quickly realized and soon lost the fact that this wasn't pain, this was something transcendent of it. His four neural centers, to cope with the growth of new body, unraveled and separated. Inside it was hell, and this was reflected by his lost expression, followed by a mumble, a slight convulse, a chuckle and then one of his eyes filling red with the bursting of his blood vessels underneath the surface. It seemed as if he was fine, and then suddenly dead afterwards, because motionlessly he toppled forward with a heavy thud, no reflex to catch him, no flinch or bracing.

He wasn't dead, but rather his body was outgrowing his neural system. The thickening of his metal plating, the growth of new ridges, his fingers becoming large claws, a spike growing from his chin, the x on his face and even the growth of two new arm like appendages from his back. He, however laid motionless as these grew from him.

"This is what?"

"We are not the same, we are individuals brother."

"Oh, okay."

"It is data brother."

"What is data?"

"Data is the fundamental base of information, useless bits of what is and could be."

"And what is information?"

"It is what we know that we can use, that is applicable."

"I see."

As a Beldum, everything must be known and consumed. You naturally gravitated towards another individual, and you always asked questions. Because if you didnt know more, or weren't physically stronger than your sibling, when you fused with them to make a Metang, your consciousness was erased in favor of the other. The strong preying upon the weak.

"Brother?"

"Yes?"

"I have a question for you for once."

"Please share."

"Are you even trying to be superior to me?"

"Of course I'm not."

"Why not?"

"Ive been weak and dim since I met you, you were so far ahead by then, that I decided it would be best if you took care of our body."

"You should try to be better. No one wants to die."

"I am trying to be better than I am right now."

"You know, even if you did change your mind, its already too late for you to catch up to me before fusion."

"I know, but if I had received control, we would have been surely overtaken by the other Metangs. I didnt want to die in vain, so only the brother I know and respect will be the one in charge."

"Okay."

However, sometimes the other submits before fusion. Sometimes it is out of weakness, other times it is strength. If they submit from weakness, the metang they will become will oftentimes be weak. The inverse is also true.

"It looks like we are rivals. You took your sibling, and I took mine."

"Seems like it. Let me ask you a question?"

"Taking the submissive route already, I'm all for a new Metagross body and an actual name."

"Thank you."

"For what, dont you have a question?"

"I have my answer, and now all questions belong to you."

His neural system unraveled, he had to recover the base again, unable to extend his nerves or even perform basic functions until he did, and precious seconds passed by as he tried to find his existing mind taken.

Banette

Still near Kurama

All things considered, these two seemed to be taking their sudden transformation rather well. At least, Gilgamesh seemed to be taking his well enough, considering he had just fallen on his face. Ginette was screaming to make some sort of noises stop, noises that nobody else could hear. In her time in the CBC, she'd seen that the Megas like Ginette were the most likely to quit after one mega evolution, or be killed during their first mega evolution. She guessed that being bombarded by the emotions and thoughts of other people could be overwhelming. though she would never really know how that felt.

She would have tried talking to Ginette, but Pietra already had that covered. Having more than one person talking to her would only make things worse, she guessed. Two voices trying to talk her through what was going out when she could already hear so many other voices, she may think that the two voices trying to help her were just more of the voices that were assaulting her mind. Instead, the small ghost floated over to where Gilgamesh was laying, lowered herself to the ground, and knelt down beside the Metagross.

"You already seem to be reacting better to your first mega-evolution than I did, Gilgamesh," Could he hear her? She didn't really know, but talking was just an attempt to reorient him to what was going on around him, "Can you imagine being a ghost and suddenly being overwhelmed with a new power? Especially one known for being a prankster, things were a mess around here. I disappeared and they couldn't find me for half a day... I think. I don't actually know how much time passed, I couldn't tell. It could have been half a day, or an entire week. I do know that I wrought some havoc around the building, though. I got through it, though, and the second time was far easier than the first. Also, I think that the night after my first mega-evolution was the best sleep I've ever gotten."

Ginette Le Gardevoir

Ginette slapped away the screaming in her ear- in her mind, she knew it was an actual nonemon talking to her, and not a voice in her head, but it was just so loud and so foreign- she needed it to go away. "I can't help you- I'm sorry!" She yelled at the voice she couldn't understand. She could help none of these voices, there was just too much to do- too many to save. She scrambled into a corner, trying to get a handle on all the voices- they were all counting on her, she couldn't mess this up. She had to get a handle on this or she would die- and how that would burden them all, to be shouldered with her death.

So many deaths... So many lost....

She could barely make out those words in the din of chaos in her minds ear, from all the yelling and crying of desire and sorrow and care and hurt. A soft voice- not demanding her attention, just there, resigned to a deep, dark sadness unlike any she had ever heard. The presence was familiar to Ginette, yet she had never known that her new master's suffering ran this deep before. She did not want to be saved, or to have her suffering lessened. She was simply resigned to it, to all the heartache this task brought her.

And Ginette couldn't bear that. She could try as she might to carry the burdens of these screaming voices that demanded her help, but this soft, sad voice was the one that needed her most. She could focus on that. She removed her hands from her ears, and stood, ignoring all the other voices. She had her cause now.

And that was to save Xerneas from this heart-wrenching sorrow. "I- I apologize. I was not myself for a moment there. I believe I have a handle on these powers now. But, I may not be the best judge. Kurama, is there any further assessment?" She looked over her superior, trying to gauge his reaction.

Gilgamesh seemed to have done fine- had she taken too long? Did this constitute failure?

Dappi

"My my, such fascinating transformations! this is the power that shall defeat our foes yes?" the ghost floated on over to the others whom were being enveloped in lights and sounds. Beautiful, but he must be certain they were all okay before he made a desicion on if this was a good thing for them or not... Not that he had a choice in the matter to it, he'd simply ask Xerneas about it more if so.... or perhaps Kurama? banette seems to be able to do it, she looked rather cute in her transformation. though, not that it mattered to him any, if she was or not, it would change nothing for the shell of a man.  

...however it seems one of them was not going so well... 

this was a curious power, and power tends to have advantages and disadavantages, they willingly took up the chance that they might die due to this... perhaps... Ginette was...? 

Well this wouldn't do at all! 

"Miss ginette are you well? Do you need something? Water perhaps? You looked positively pained!" the ghostly man seemed to be all over her at this point, his demeanor was not broken of course, he always seemed to have that quiet peace, but he still was quite evidently worried. 

Espeon

What's a Ditto? There was never a Ditto here, nor was there ever.

Also he has a headache still.

Rubbing the base of his ear hadn't succeeded in relieving his headache, so Espeon went to rub his right eyebrow, over his sinus. He knew that the headache wasn't a sinus based one, but there was always the slim possibility that it would actually help. A very slim possibility. Gods, why did that aura earlier have to be so... annoying. It made the new Magikarp kid's aura look like child's play. "D-Does Kurama even h-have any friends?  Why would h-his friends have s-such a large aura?" Well, that wasn't very polite, now was it?

"A-Aren't all of the p-people like that a-around the new m-megas right now?" Espeon asked. Yes, they might have had Nomexcedrin sitting around for unlucky Nomemon who could see Auras, but they probably would have been placed around the Nomemon who risked going ballistic. They didn't need a repeat of Pietra,

@The Succubi Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread