Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurama

Kurama watched as the Mawile gathered her nerves and stood. The poor thing was trembling as she approached. His tails slowly swished as he listened to her speak. To be able to read auras at such a young age . . . impressive. So it was his lack of aura that unnerved her so much, understandable given the circumstance. But she'd learn the reason for that soon enough.

The old Ninetale's eyebrows raised slightly as the girl dropped into a low bow. Such manners in this one . . . Shaking his head, Kurama leaned forward and reached out to her. Was he going to seize her by the ear and punish the stammering girl like he had with Koi? Perhaps reprimand her for her behavior around two senior officers?

"Calm yourself, child." He lightly placed his hand on her back. "It would be in poor form if a bearer of a Mega Stone was seen trembling in fear." Straightening he noticed a fresh pot of tea had been placed on the table. "Bring your tea and have a seat if you wish." Kurama reached over and opened the small satchel on the table, withdrawing an intricately carved pipe. A small pouch of tobacco followed. While waiting for Haname to either accept or decline Kurama quietly packed the pipe.

A small flame leapt from his fingertip, lighting the pipe's contents. Taking a long draw, Kurama waited.

@The Succubi Queen @Shortcake

Last edited by a moderator:
@IG42 @TenaciousTinkerer @theunderwolf

IG42 said:
ShuckLooking over the two girls Shuck quickly realised that his flippant nicknaming had both of them nearly flustered enough to collapse.

Eee they're both adorable!

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Aindama and you as well Arai."
He deliberately used both of their names to try and calm them down before leaning in to whisper to Tsunami. "Be honest, on a scale of one to ten how nervous did they look before and after I arrived?"

Clapping his hands together Shuck spoke cheerfully.

"Okay, you two want to hang around the festival while checking ou-...in with the other members of the CBC?" Pausing he rubbed at the base of a horn sheepishly. "Sorry that one was...actually unintended. Anyway if any of the others scare you just hide behind the big guy."

@Mitchs98 @TenaciousTinkerer @theunderwolf
TenaciousTinkerer said:

• "O-kay!" she cheered looking around attempting to wander close to pietra, as her eyes glossed around at the little situation with Koi, and Kurama. Then with things that Jirachi was doing with them. As well with Ginette asking questions and talking to Pietra. Skittles just resided in the back just watching around humming a bit. Skittles moving up a bit wandered her way over to Ginette, giving a wave and leaning towards her a bit. "Hiii! So you get to be one of the special people too?" She asked with a bit of a hop in her stance. Just swaying her arms a bit. "I'm skittles!" she said with a ecstatic nod, smiling to the girl with that silly smile that went across her face, Very cheery girl she is. "Is it exciting? I know I was excited when I first joined with Pie, its a lot of fun! You meet a lot of nice people! and there's new nice people, and stuff!"

@theunderwolf

@The Succubi Queen

@Anyone

Arai Chu

Arai looked to Shuck as he spoke, blushing slightly as what he said sank in. Or what he almost said, rather. Meeting other recruits sounded nice. Him, Tsunami, and Ain seemed nice. Honestly she was curious to meet some other people. They couldn't exactly be too mean, right? Well, she figured Jirachi wouldn't exactly send invitations to people that would otherwise kill someone for looking at them funny. As Tsunami chimed in, agreeing with Shucks suggestion to meet other people, Arai only slowly nodded. "
O-Okay. I'll try." She replied.

What did she have to lose anyway? If she didn't like the person or they were mean she could just wak away. When Tsunami said they could rely on them for help if needed Arai smiled. "
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." She told them. It felt nice to know two people she'd just met; one of whom was probably the scariest looking thing she'd ever seen in her life- was willing to protect both her an Ain. She was sure the same courtesy extended to the other recruits, but still. Although she doubted anything would happen during this festival in such a massive city it was reassuring. Without another word she slowly walked away in search of someone else to meet, looking specifically for someone that didn't look intimidating.

tumblr_m821if1gBx1rsxn5po1_500.gif

• None/Sleepy

free_star_divider_by_aliensonearth-d4tf3i8.gif

8c47ebf56c4cd224c5a7137aa3f9eff4.png

Jirachi had originally just used fatigue as an excuse to get away from the Kurama's wild temper. She got away safely, and now she actually did feel a bit sleepy. So she closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep, still floating across the town with ease. Anyone who didn't know much about her would've thought she was actually awake, but those who did know her would've known that Jirachi was actually almost as capable asleep as she was when she was awake.

She floated to the very top of Lumiose tower, where her private quarters were. Most of the walls were big windows, and there was one that she kept open, with a large telescope sticking out. The room itself wasn't too large, but there was little furniture inside, so it was rather spacious. One wall was lined with a series of large bookshelves. Two of them were full of large books, where she kept records of every member of the CBC ever to been a part of their organization. On the opposite side of the room was a wooden desk, cluttered with papers of different sorts, two or three holocasters and a few other miscellaneous items. There was a picture of her and Xerneas the first members of the CBC. Xerneas still looked young in that picture, and there were only around 25 members back then. A big smile was on each Nomeman's face, and in the background was a training gym of sorts.

There was no bed, nor chairs in the room. Jirachi comfortable sleeping upright in the air, so there really was no need. Now she slept soundly, dreaming of the adventures to come for the newest CBC group.

Shuck

As Arai wandered off Shuck realised he had managed to stare at Aindama for nearly half a minute after her giggle.

Dammit she's so cute there should be a hazard sign! I think I need Kali to give me a good kick in the head.

Mentally slapping himself he waved jauntily at the departing newcomer. "Alright Arai have fun out there! Don't stay up too late." Turning back to the other fire type Shuck considered and discarded the idea of offering her his arm without missing a beat and waved for her to follow.

"So on with the tour! We've got a pretty nice garden mostly for growing medicinal herbs and the like. As far as meeting Jirachi goes we can see if she's available she might be napping again, seriously she can actually drop off mid-sentence and sleep for half the day."

Stopping in place abruptly he glanced back at Tsunami. "Erm did you want to come along or are you heading off? It might put a damper on the alone time but don't let that stop you."

So much for toning it down.

@monopoisoner

@theunderwolf

@Mitchs98 (sort of)

Kali di Seviper

Mood: Extremely Amused

Interacting with: Kurama (
@KageYuuki) Haname (@Shortcake)
e0ebfdfb3e21de932bdf48ccf4812c79.jpg
Kali waited patiently as the Mawile spoke, fighting the urge to laugh. Kurama was predictably stern with her, but it was obvious this was his version of kindness. "Kurama, don't be mean to the newbie, you'll scare her off!" She winked at Haname, as though the two had a shared secret.

"But, listen, sweetheart. Now, I don't exactly know how this aura thing works, but I can tell you I can't ever recall having killed anyone. I've come close a few times, and while I'm not the type to leave someone who deserves to die alive- it's not exactly allowed here. So don't you worry, sugar. I'm not dangerous." She poked the small Mawile in her snout.

"Of course, maybe it's just a Seviper thing in general. My tribe has been at war for generations- maybe the aura of bloodshed is hereditary." She grinned. Something about the idea of appearing a killer appealed to her- it was nowhere near true, but she enjoyed deceiving appearances. "C'mon, sugar, pull up a chair, we'll play nice- Promise."

Kali's definition of nice was extremely broad, so anyone who knew her might know her promise was essentially meaningless. Haname did not know her, though.

fae04bc132cfc24e128ffa4ade75ebeb.jpg

4142512ced72947be5e118af58c25e69.png

Haname almost flinched when she felt the fox's hand on her back. She was certainly surprised at the response the two of them gave to her. She looked up at the two of them as they spoke, her face pink, but a slightly less nervous expression on her face. When the Seviper woman winked at her, her face grew a bit redder for a moment, but she stood up, the large jaw of her horn smiling in a way.

"I-I will accept your offer to sit with the both of you!" She said, a red determination replacing the white nervousness she had before.

When the Seviper had told her that she had never killed anyone, Haname was extremely embarrassed. Perhaps she had mistaken her purple aura for a magenta aura, and represented a free spirit? Or maybe indigo, meaning that the entirety of her focus was on something which haunted her?

Haname walked to her table, and picked up her tea, bringing it hesitantly to the table they were sitting at. She was still unsure of whether they really weren't going to eat her, and her horn's jaws, and the mouth of her own stayed clenched as she pulled a chair up to the table. She was reluctant to sit, feeling as though she was intruding on the two of them.

"M-my name is Haname," She introduced herself, remembering that this was her mission. Even if she already had failed it, the least she could do was try again anyways."I'm the mega for f-fairy types.. And I... I look forward to working with the two of you!"

Kurama

Slowly exhaling a plume of smoke, Kurama glanced at Kali and raised an eyebrow. More often than not, her unusual sense of humor was lost on the old fox. Perhaps it was the age difference between the two. Or maybe polar opposite personalities was to blame. Bah, it didn't matter. He gave a low snort to Kali's last remark, "I may just hold you to that . . . "

Experienced eyes watched Haname return. It seemed as though she was beginning to relax, good. He took another slow draw from his pipe as she introduced herself. "Well I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Haname. As I'm sure you've already heard, I'm Kurama." The Ninetales was careful not to send a plume of smoke into the faces of either nomemon sitting at the table. "Ah, I thought I'd sensed a Mega Stone on you . . . It's quite the honor to be given one." Crimson hues shifted over to the Mawile that joined them, "Don't go thinking you're alone in any of this."

Kurama gently set his pipe down, opting to pour a little more tea. "Now then, aura reading in of itself is rather difficult to grasp, let alone master." He glanced over at her, the faintest hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Lady Xerneas is a master of the art, perhaps one day you could speak with her on the matter."

• Skittles nodded ecstatically with the reply. "You'll get to see a lot of neat places and stuff!" She grinned with her bit of glee and enjoyment with meeting new people. Before settling down a bit as she went to spoke with Pietra. She idly listened as she decided to speak up at a certain point. "I'm sure you'll find someone around that can help you. Pie Pie! Do you know anyone that can help her with that?" she asked looking up at her long time acquaintance, before pondering on the subject on her own. "Hmmn . . . you could try to maybe make it into a necklace? or a little trinket on a arm band or something? I'm just thinking a little bit and what might look cute and stuff. By the way you look pretty cute and stuff!" Giggling a little to herself for that ending comment.

Soon enough bringing her head around back to Ginette and giving a nod to poke her nose into the conversation once more. "Oh she is indeed! I dunno how it works exactly, but I'm sure Pie can help you hehe~" she said swaying her hands back and fourth, really unable to hold herself still currently. "We could take her around and show her town as you tell her that Pie, do you think that would be fun?" she asked looking up to her, then over to Ginette, seeing if either would be up for such a option, or if they would go their seperate ways if she was the kind who would rather go off and learn the place on her own.

@theunderwolf

@The Succubi Queen

• Kali di Seviper

Mood: Curious/Amused

Interacting with: Kurama (
    @KageYuuki), Haname (@Shortcake)
    e0ebfdfb3e21de932bdf48ccf4812c79.jpg
    Kali rolled her eyes. "Didn't say I would play nice with you" she muttered back at Kurama, after the little Mawile had accepted their invitation and scampered away. She was so formal and awkward, it was almost cute.

When Haname came back with her tea and stammered out a more proper greeting, Kali did laugh.
    "Alright, alright, kiddo- no need to have a stick up your butt-that attachment to manners is almost sickening. But really, good on you, being Miss Fairy Queen- you don't seem like the kind of cute I'd take a Fairy Type, but who knows how this whole mega thing works- I'm just a warrior. Take orders and follow them. I'll let you big Mega's and old men deal with the real issues."

Kali had never cared too much about the finer points about her line of work. Xerneas and Jirachi gave her missions, and she trusted that they were for the good of Nonemonkind- the rest of it was someone else's problem. These topics bored her.
    "Now then, you were supposed to get to know us, but that's not fun if we don't learn about you, so we can make a game of it- I'll answer a question about me for every question you answer- so, where did you say you were from again, sugar?"

fae04bc132cfc24e128ffa4ade75ebeb.jpg

4142512ced72947be5e118af58c25e69.png

Jirachi had made the same remark of Haname's manners, and Haname expression dropped a bit when Kali had mentioned the same thing.

"Sorry," She said, nodding slightly and taking another sip of tea.

The Mawile did not feel all too much better when Kurama had mentioned what an honor it was to have been given a mega stone. She knew it was an honor, but she couldn't help feel that perhaps she wasn't the one this honor was really for. The other CBC members made it known that the vivacious goddess certainly made quite a few mistakes.

As soon as Jirachi had made an appearance, she had embarrassed herself by approaching the goddess in an out of date and embarrassing way. Next she had been addressed to the side and found that she was unprepared, for she had been supposed to think about how she wanted to wear her mega stone, and keeping it in the jewelry box wasn't an option. The embarrassment didn't stop there, because she had failed her mission in more ways than one, and it was supposed to be the easiest mission of their carreers at the CBC. She took pride in her aura reading and she couldn't even do that properly either, it seemed.

Kurama told her she wasn't alone and Haname looked back up slightly. He was right. Even if she was a mistake, the magikarp child, Koi, had been in worse of a position than she was, and he never gave up, so why should she? No, she was here for a reason. Jirachi seemed to make mistakes, but that didn't take the fact that she was a goddess, and a goddess of powerful prophecy nonetheless. If Jirachi accepted the two of them, that meant that the two of them were complete mistakes.

Haname finished her tea, relaxing her shoulders and looking Kurama straight in the eye, returning his slight smile with her own large smile showing on the back of her head.

At the mentioned of Xerneas possibly being able to assist with aura-reading, the young mawile's face completely lit up. The topic of Xerneas was something the mawile was passionate about. The mouth of her horn was practically watering at just the mention of the goddess's name. Haname could hardly contain her excitement. She managed, however, and she turned her attention back to the woman who had come up with an interesting proposition of how to get to know each other.

"I don't come from very far, actually," She answered, "Just past route 14, the Laverre Nature Trail, in a city called Laverre city. I lived in the shrine of the big tree, under the protection of a Mienshao named Xuewen Lao, who is currently the master shrine keeper there. Her father was part of the CBC and he told me stories of how great Lady Xerneas and Lady Jirachi are, as well as the rest of the CBC members. He died three years ago though. Because of him, joining has been a dream of mine since I was young."

• None/Sleepy

8c47ebf56c4cd224c5a7137aa3f9eff4.png

After a nice rest, Jirachi woke up in her room with a refreshed smile on her face. She looked outside to see that it was just about sunset, which was around the time everyone was to meet inside for a dinner with the whole group. She floated out of her room and into an elevator that would take her to the first floor. As she leisurely drifted through the building, she found that she had fallen asleep for a few more minutes as she was making her way to the banquet hall, and woke when she had reached her destination.

The dining corridor appeared more of a nice cafeteria, than the banquet hall of a well-known and powerful goddess. It was still large enough to hold hundreds of members, if needed. The whole building was built as a large school before the CBC arrival, so they didn't want to make too many changes to the original design, knowing that once their job was done, they wouldn't stay in the mortal world much longer aside from occasional visits for up-close observation in their celestial duties.

Jirachi liked the feeling that the building's style gave her. She never had been very fond of grandesque things. Even before the CBC, Jirachi spent most of her time out of her shrine. Jirachi found that her palace was cold and empty, even if she filled it with things she liked with her powers of wish. Here at the headquarters, she was always surrounded by good-natured Nomeman, even if they didn't put themselves on display. The building lit up with the light of the sun, rather than the light of candles or torches. The plants in the building were planted and nurtured by the locals who lived here before. There were few places in the building without a picture or two of CBC members and friends.

Right now, a big, paper banner was hung across the front of the room that read, "Welcome, recruits!" In blue paint. The banner had stars and hearts and smiley faces all over it, and it was a bit messy looking, but Jirachi was proud of it.

She used her powers to call upon plates and utensils, sending them from the kitchen to the tables, neatly setting enough places for everyone to sit down at.

When she finished, she looked at the room in approval, and floated towards the stage that the tables were set to face towards. She plopped herself down on one of the two chairs on stage, a giddy expression clearly written on her face.

Kurama

Kurama rolled his neck slightly as he made his way down the hall. He had only spoke to a few recruits so far, but he would at least see the rest of them during dinner tonight. At least the two new Mega Stone bearers seemed to have considerable potential. If only they could keep their nerves from getting the way . . . They all had a long road ahead of them.

Stepping into the dining hall Kurama couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow as he looked around. "Eager as ever I see," He called to Jirachi while grabbing a chair and sitting with a sigh. "I wonder if Lady Xerneas will even be able to attend this year . . . " The old fox murmured under his breath. It wouldn't be the first year the goddess wouldn't be able to attend. But that never made it any easier on her.

Koi, panting and gasping, quickly ran down the hall as fast as possible. It was in the middle of joining the festival that he was informed of a big dinner being held for recruits, and koi, being the drama-fish, had lost his marbles trying to find the location. He had been running around the city like a lunatic, asking for directions, before he had finally made it. Seeing the dining hall, he tried to skid to a stop, yet managed to trip, crying as he stumbled forward before falling on a table, managing to knock over a plate and a few forks and spoons. With a groan, he sat up, now somehow on top of the table, only to flinch as he saw kurama right in front of him.

It took him the whole day, but koi finally came to the conclusion that kurama was probably one of those seniors that liked to mess with the recruits. Koi just didn't get it, despite his bleeding ear, which was now a scar. Koi chuckled nervously, holding up a fork and pointing to it. "Is this yours?"

@KageYuuki

p1.jpg

CHANDELUREmo

She paid for the small item along with a bracelet she'd chosen for one of her sisters along the way. While she wouldn't usually buy something for a complete stranger, it had been so perfect for the Glaceon that it would be a bigger waste for her not wear it. When she put it on, a satisfied smile crept onto her face. Yes, her taste was definitely impeccable. It would look even lovelier if she were dressed in formal wear.

"You're welcome, although I must say I'm envious. One day I'll find something that matches me the same way as that brooch does you." While she believed she would probably look good even in a paper bag, there was just simply something different about a perfect match. "Hello then Serenity. Yes, you'd be correct to assume that. I'm Lure of the CBC."

Looking at the younger of the sisters, she shook her head in a much gentler manner than one would expect from her personality.
"If you need to do laundry, headquarters has machines free for members to use." They reminded her of her own siblings. She would remember to pen some letters for her family tonight to go along with the the souvenirs that she'd slowly accumulated over the past few months.

"I wouldn't have the patience to take care of my siblings." A gloved hand twirled the parasol overhead. "Much too high energy for me. Also too many of them before anything else." To put into perspective, she had five siblings... and her cousins lived right next door. Lure considered it an achievement she turned out as wonderful as she did. Not that her relatives weren't great; they just weren't her standards. "How is Lumiose treating you? Have you already found your new address?"

COMPANY
TAGGED

Around Town
Amiable
Serenity

Angel

Selene

Ginette le Gardevoir

gardevoir_gijinka_by_hiioji-d8a92pi.jpg

Mood: Nervous

Interacting with: @SpicyLickiTounge
Ginette had spent most of the day meandering about with Pietra and Skittles- the two had proven good company, and the young Gardevoir felt her mood improve greatly with the positive energy surrounding the festival.

Of course, now that the time had come for her to be formally introduced to Xerneas, the nerves were back. She hadn't been anywhere near this anxious with Jirachi- It seemed the mere difference between a minor God and a Major one was enough to set Ginette's mood off. She took a deep breath as she entered the dining hall, looking for anyone she might be able to talk to.

She'd rather not speak to Jirachi again- the goddess was probably stressed out with arranging this event, there was no need to trouble her. Ginette would pay her respects later.

Other than that, she didn't really recognize any of the guests here. Although, there was that older Ninetails, being harassed by that poor naive Magikarp, who had somehow managed to stumble his way on top of the table. Maybe someone should intervene before Koi got in trouble again? Normally, she might jump through hoops to defend a small Nonemon who had done no real harm, but some anxious part of her told her she didn't want to be on Kurama's bad side.

And yet... She found her approaching Kurama's seat holding out a hand for a handshake. "Good evening. I believe the two of us missed the chance for introductions this afternoon. I am Ginette, the Mega-rank of the Psychic types. I'm not quite sure how titles work here, but I would much prefer if you simply called me Ginette." With one hand behind her back, she waved rapidly at Koi, hoping he took the hint and scampered off before he got into trouble.

Kurama

The dining hall was oddly quiet as they waited for other members to arrive. Unfortunately, the silence was promptly shattered by Koi's . . . entrance. The old fox's eyes narrowed into an irritated glare as the child somehow managed to trip over nothing and fall onto the table. How has he not gotten himself killed out of sheer stupidity, Kurama wasn't too sure. "I see you've managed to find your way to the headquarters . . ." The Nomemon growled, taking the fork before placing it back on the table.

"Good evening. I believe the two of us missed the chance for introductions this afternoon. I am Ginette, the Mega-rank of the Psychic types."

Kurama turned to face Ginette, so this was their second Mega Rank recruit. Strange how both of them seemed so nervous. "A pleasure to meet you, Ginette, I am Kurama" He lightly shook her hand. At least she and Haname were actually capable of respect. A trait that seemed to be growing more rare as of late . . .

@SpicyLickiTounge

Koi blinked as kurama snatched away the fork away from him. Guess that was his fork, but this was terrible! If he was going to make it in the CBC, he was going to have to try and get on kurama's good side, because fighting with the fox all day was going to get in the way of his training! It seemed impossible, sure, but koi was ready to accept the challenge! However, before he could speak, ginette came up and began to chat with him. Koi raised an eyebrow, only for his eyes to wander to her waving hand behind her back. Was she...helping him run away? He stared at her before looking behind himself. If he was quiet enough, maybe he could...no. That wasn't the koi karp way! Magikarps NEVER run from a challenge! It just wasn't in there blood!

He gave a thankful nod to the gardevoir and jumped off the table before inhaling slowly and sitting next to kurama. Alright! Step one was a go! Time for step two...mingling! ...What did older pokemon talk about? He didn't know much about politics, wasn't exactly aware of the ins and outs of economy yet, and he wasn't sure what kind of books he liked to read. He was just staring up at the fox now, face scrunched up in thought. He had to say something?! What boring stuff did adults like to talk about?!

"So...nice weather we're having." Koi said with a blank face...he inwardly fist-pumped. Hah! That'll show them how mature he is! Now, all he had to do was sit back and wait for the respect to come rolling in!

@The Succubi Queen @KageYuuki

three-sisters-png.274885
sisters-png.279224
The Glaceon smiled and gratefully bowed to Lure for the lovely gift. The gift was truly perfect for her and how she felt. "I cannot thank you enough for this lovely gift. I would not have found it on my own. Perhaps one day soon someone will finally make something that will match a rare gem such as you yourself are." She admired the new piece of jewelry for a few moments to dream she could never have imagined. The Glaceon smiled and watched her younger sisters enjoy themselves at their first festival. She turned back to Lure and bowed a little at the waist with a warm smile, "It's wonderful to meet you, Lure. My sisters and I look forward to working with you."

The young Vaporeon laughed and giggled with the younger Sylveon as they got powdered sugar on their faces. The two young sisters laugh at one another before they hurry back to their elder sister and offered her some of the funnel cake so that she would not be left out. Serenity was flattered that her sisters were being so mindful and considerate but she just shook her head and pulled out a handkerchief from her sleeve pocket and proceeded to wipe their faces of the powdered sugar so that they were clean again. "What am I going to do with you two. You're always getting dirty. At tis rate I'll never be able to leave you two alone." she said with a smile and the two just smiled back and giggled happily. The eldest sibling smiled and glanced back at Lure before ensuring that her younger sisters were set again and they hurried off once more.

"Thank you for the information. That will come in handy quite soon." she said referring to the laundry room being free for members of the CBC. She was bound to go through a lot of clothes with those two in a new place like this. "It's not as hard as it seems with those two. They're rally good girls and they try their best not to be a burden on me. But some days they do test my patients, even if they don't mean to. I try not to lose my temper with them but, being the only true adult in the family takes a great toll on my nerves."

The Glaceon sighed and kept a patient eye on her sisters as they interacted with he shop owners and played the games provided with inexperience. "It's our first ever festival. We didn't have the opportunity to attend one where we lived so they're a bit hyper at the moment. It's not often I get to see them this way. It's nice. A time all three of us be ourselves. When I can be myself for once." she then caught herself and covered her mouth a bit embarrassed and turned back to Lure, "I'm terribly sorry, I was droning on without thought. Do forgive me." she asked with an apologetic smile. She was very much conscious and sensitive to how people saw her and her sisters. She wanted all three of them to be seen as well-behaved and responsible young adults. Sometimes though that is the exact opposite of what people think of them since the two younger ones couldn't be still for more than five minutes at a time.

Serenity sighed as her younger sisters were free to act like themselves without fear of discrimination. It was a first. This was definitely a day of new beginnings. "I...I'm really glad we accepted the invitations. This is the first time we've been able to be ourselves anywhere but at home. Anywhere outside out house we were looked at as a pariah of sorts. Here, we don't have to hide or grow up faster than our ages. It's....a welcome relief. We know that it comes with responsibilities and we're ready for whatever may come, but, these precious moments...when they can be happy...it makes everything I've done, everything I've given up worth while." she said then turned her eyes to Lure and smiled, "Plus, we can make some good and honest friends here it seems."

The Glaceon then offered the Chandalure her hand in friendship, or at least companionship that hey acknowledge one another's being in this world. This was not done lightly with Serenity as she was a bit reserved wither friendship and rust after everything that she and her young sisters have gone through. She was willing to truly start over and be a new person. A new Serenity. Perhaps here she could fulfill her life's dream while taking care of her personal responsibilities as well as fulfill the obligations that were attached to the holocaster that they were given and the placement in Lumiose city.

@monopoisoner

• Serious(First Half)

Happy (End)

ea11322c6109e2501d83bfca4d99b931.png

Knowing she had a decent amount of time for the rest of the members to flood in, Jirachi decided to try to get in a short nap, and right after she had just dozed off, the little gyrados-or magikarp came in with a crash with Kurama not far away from being in range. Thankfully, it seemed as though no one was hurt, and nothing was broken, aside from the arrangement Jirachi had made on the table, and a few plates. Jirachi sleepily floated over to the mess, and picked up all the broken plate pieces and scattered untensils. The cloth of her shirt and skirt unfolded slightly to allow a large eye to open up on her stomach.

"Wish," she said, her voice with much more power in it than her typical, cheerful voice. The mess clustered together, enveloped in a shimmering gold dust. The plate became fixed, and the utensils bended back into their normal shapes. Everything floated back to it's spot, and the iris of this strange third eye scanned the group before her. As if it had somehow been satisified, the eye closed, tucking Jirachi's shirt back in as it did so. Jirachi floated back to her seat, and woke up sitting, rubbing the sleep from her regular eyes with a yawn.

"Oh! Two recruits have already shown themselves! Good job Ginette and Koi for finding this place so quickly! Gold stars for both of you! Just kidding!"

"Greetings, Kurama!"
She chirped, but her face soon grew slightly serious even if only for a moment, "You seem to be in a pleasant mood. I want you to know that even if I am a bit clumsy, I don't make mistakes in who I choose for this team. The stars tell me what they think is best, and Xerneas has checked over my selections as she has every year. I think you can learn something from Koi that you seem to have lost over your many years. While he might be not the most respectful type, and he might be a bit reckless and scatterbrained, his confidence and enthusiasm is undoubtfully the best I've ever."

70b1f924ac36de6e4bebc94f68e9de83.png

She floated closer to the magikarp, with a slightly less pressing attitude.

"Koi, I got this for you, since I've noticed you forgot yours back in your room! I called upon my wish powers to make it exactly like the one you had. It should be exactly the same, meaning all the files and saved messages you had on your old one should be on this one to. Except yours seemed to be a bit older, so I got a few upgrades done too! There's a map on there now, and I've stored some embarassing pictures and videos of Kurama that he probably doesn't want anyone to see!"

Jirachi clapped her hands together after placing down a Holo-Caster in front of the young Nomeman. She then giddily floated back towards her seat plopping down with a satisfied grin towards all three of them.

"I'm just kidding about the embarassing Kurama stuff, but don't let him bully you around too much, Kay? He deserves respect, but you do too."

Kurama

Kurama raised an eyebrow towards Koi as the Nomemon slide off the table and sat down beside him. Honestly he couldn't even begin to figure this kid out. Though before he could respond to the unusual question, Jirachi made her way over to the table. Despite still being asleep the goddess repaired the damage Koi had done to the table. By the time she was finished it looked as though the incident hadn't even taken place. Work finished, he watched the goddess start to drift away before she woke up once more.

As she addressed him, the old fox's ears fell slightly as his crimson gaze lowered slightly. Ninetales may not have been the most prideful of Nomemon, but that didn't make being reprimanded by a goddess any less painful. "Very well, Lady Jirachi." Kurama murmured once she had finished speaking. It wasn't a false statement by any means that the energy and enthusiasm once held by the fox had waned and withered over the years.

But how could one retain any shred of enthusiasm as the threat of war drifted closer with each passing day. How could someone remain bright and hopeful as they were forced to helplessly watch their goddess draw near Death's Door?

Was something like that even possible?

Koi could see the confusion on the fox's face, which made him panic. Dang it! What else do adults talk about?! Koi desperately tried to think of something else to talk about, but when nothing came to mind, he inwardly screamed. It was over! The conversation was collapsing! He needed a miracle now! ...Wait, was that the star lady? Koi looked as she seemed to lazily float toward their table, causing him to tilt his head. Koi wasn't exactly taught about gods and goddesses that much. His parents weren't exactly the worshipping type. He didn't know the reasons why, but most of the time, when he asked, his dad would usually say 'What's the point in worshipping those who don't believe in the strength of magikarps?'. But that couldn't be true! The star-lady wouldn't have chosen him if they didn't believe in him...right? He looked as she began to pick up broken plates and bended utensils, causing koi to flinch in guilt. Before he could apologize, he jumped in his seat as a third eye appeared on her stomach (Spicy Note: If it isn't visible, remind me to edit this out.), yet he watched in awe as she had magically cleaned everything!

He covered his mouth, trying not to smile as she started to scold kurama. It was funny seeing a big grumpy fox being looked down on by someone who looked his age-wait...he was totally respectful! And what about him was reckless and scatter-brained?! He glared at the star-lady with a pout, only for a large smile to appear as she held out a brand new holo-caster to him! It looked exactly like his old one, red and yellow design with two fins on its sides, just like a magikarp! Eagerly taking it, he oogled at how sleek it looked. He smiled as he heard of the embarrassing pictures and videos, but it faltered a bit when he realize it was a joke. There goes potential black-mail. Hearing kurama mumble the goddesses' name, he looked at her with a big grin.

"Thanks, ...ji-ra-chi?" He said, sweating a little at the possibility of getting her name wrong. He then bought up the map, jaw agape at how big the city was. "Wow, my old holo-caster could never do this!" He said. But despite gaining a new holo caster, he still felt a bit guilty inside. Side glancing at kurama, he pursed his lips and turned away, only to groan. Fine! He looked up at the fox."U-Uh, ...Ku-ra-ma?" Koi began to really hate saying these names. Why were they so complicated to say. "I-I'm s-s-s..." Koi's eye twitched. "S-S-S-S..." He clenched his fist and closed his eyes. Even if he believe he didn't do anything wrong, the guilty feeling wouldn't go away if he didn't do anything . "S-Sorry." He finally managed to utter out. "I'm s-s-sorry for being...'disrespectful'." Koi said, turning away with a blush and a pout. Magikarps also weren't very good at apologizing.

@Shortcake @KageYuuki

Arai Chu

Arai had walked around town, talked to a few random townsfolk here and there, and explored the massive city she'd be calling home for a while. She hadn't exactly spoken to..any..of the CBC members since she left her little group. Most of them were already talking in groups, and walking up to groups randomly was a bit nerve wracking. After all, those people were already in conversation. They could get mad at her for interrupting her, she could walk up at the wrong time and hear some kind of secret, or they could think she was stupid or something. Any number of reasons prevented her from doing so. She hadn't talked to any singular members for seeming dumb for asking if they were from the CBC or not. In essence, she was a extremely nervous about having to meet all of these people in such a short amount of time. How everyone else could do it was beyond her, it was completely overwhelming. She wasn't sure how she was going to manage to do her job, but she'd definetely try.

Soon enough the sun was setting and she remembered she was supposed to go to the CBC's dining hall to eat and meet with everyone else for something important. If she was ever going to meet everyone else, now was the time she supposed. It took her a while, but she eventually found the place and quite a few people were already gathered up. Inhaling deeply she exhaled slowly, steeling her nerves and calming herself down. She fidgeted in place slightly before just walking up to them, out of the members of the group she recognized Jirachi. She definetely couldn't screw this up. She stood there awkwardly for a few minutes, nervously glancing between the small group. "
Hi..." She eventually told them nervously, her voice barely audiable.

Welp. She was screwed.

Taria

Taria had pretty much dozed off while talking to Koi standing up. She slept the entire rest of the day until it was time for the meeting in the exact same spot, though she had eventually laid down on the ground to do so. When she woke up she groaned and rubbed her cheek and back, the ground was not comfortable at all. Whatsoever. Getting up she stretched, quite possibly every bone in her body cracking at once as she exhaled a sigh of relief. She blinked groggily and looked up at the sky while rubbing her eyes. Shit. She was going to be late. Again.

Hurriedly she leapt up and flew towards the CBC building, almost mowing down a few random bystanders in her wake. She didn't have time to apologize, she didn't want to be late. She'd already missed the initation, she didn't want to miss this. Eventually she reached the building, though..she had completely forgotten what room to go to. She sighed heavily as she started searching the halls, the normal calm girl extremely flustered worrying if she was late or not. She was sure she was, but she really hoped not. She was sure whatever was going to be said was just as important to exsisting members as it was for new recruits.

• Ginette le Gardevoir

gardevoir_gijinka_by_hiioji-d8a92pi.jpg

Mood: Assured

Interacting with: Kurama (@SpicyLickiTounge) Jirachi (@Shortcake) Arai (@Mitchs98)
    Finally, something Ginette could do. Formality. "Yes, I look forward to working with you. I understand that formally, I outrank you, but I'm not sure I have the experience warranted the title as of yet, and I look forward to seeking your guidance on matters." She was certainly more solid in this than she had been earlier. Seemed there were people other than herself and Haname who had a sense of propriety in this organization. She didn't have to try to be casual. That was good.

Of course, Jirachi arrived then, congratulating her on finding the dining hall (Ginette had not assumed that would be a challenge) and then proceeding to have a rather uncomfortable conversation with Kurama and Koi. The Gardevoir had not planned to be a periphery to that, and she wasn't exactly sure what to do. While she herself was not even being noted in the conversation, she wasn't exactly one who should be present while a senior was being scolded.

"Well, with introductions out of the way, I believe you and I ought to get to know each other, Koi- we are colleagues, after all. Might I sit with you two? I'm afraid I only made two friends during my tour of the city today, so I'm rather behind in my mission." She was hoping to salvage the polite mood of the banquet. Moods of tension like this didn't do much for her, but she was here to learn peacemaking- these two would be an excellent place to start.

In the back of her mind, she made a note to track down those sisters, and perhaps steal a moment to speak to Jirachi. The sisters would be easy. Something about them told her they would be the most high concentration of positive energy in the room. The three of them even outshone Koi. Of course, for now, there was another little mood popping up beside her- shy, unsure. Young. Younger than Ginette, even.

She looked towards the Raichu beside her. "Oh! Hello. I'm afraid we haven't been introduced. I'm Ginette, and this is Koi, and Kurama" She gestured at the two of them in turn. "And of course, you know Jirachi by now." A newcomer was just what they needed right now.

Kurama

Kurama let a slow sigh before looking over at Koi. At least the boy was putting in an effort to piece things together, right? Though he did seem to be having an awful time with it. He lightly tousled the Magikarp's hair, "Just try to be more mindful from here on . . . Can you do that, child?" Did the kid have any bit of his respect? Not yet, he still needed to prove himself. But that time would come sooner or later.

The Ninetales' ears turned towards Ginette as she addressed him. So she knew she technically outranked him . . . at least she wasn't flaunting it any unlike others he'd seen over the years. "I will assist you however I can, Ginette." His expression darkened slightly, "Unfortunately, you will have to come to understand your Mega Stone on your own. I'm sure Jirachi has already spoke to you on the dangers, yes?" The old fox knew how much Xerneas hated how dangerous the stones had become. Even with her greatest efforts, she could only barely mitigate the risk.

But these double-edged swords were going to be necessary if they wanted any shot at saving this world.

@SpicyLickiTounge @The Succubi Queen

mFxTCm0.png
Dian the Deino

“………………..” A small black, cushioned ball went up and down as Dian’s hand would close, and then open to catch it. It was a stress ball because, well, he was very stressed. And not only had the motion reflected it, but the Deino’s tense shoulders and mannerism. He wasn’t very good with this whole…people thing. And right now, he was walking to a dining hall filled with people. Seriously, couldn’t he like…skip it? The only thing that calmed him down was the thought of the FEW people that he had the chance to meet. Perhaps he could sit with any of them, which would relax his social anxiety a little; Even walking felt awkward right now.

He opened the doors that led to the place—ONLY because he had stood in front of them for too long and people kind of…rushed him to enter. He glared at them and a hiss came out, like an angry snake—Or a baby snake trying to act tough because he honestly couldn’t do shit with all these people around. Of course, the ball went back into his pocket, where he snuck his hand in and begun squeezing it.

Was it him, or was the sensation of eyes drilling on his figure VERY intense today? Dian felt like everybody suddenly stopped talking and was now judging him as soon as he entered the place. But that was the power of his imagination again—People probably gave a crap and were too involved in their conversations. But either way, he tried to mingle with the crowd who was entering, and quickly looked around the table to see if he spotted any familiar faces.

He did—

“Hi…..” He slipped into that empty chair so fast, that he accidently hit his knee with the frames underneath the table, making it slightly jump. But the pain didn’t bother him one bit nor showed on his face. It was blank. He glanced over to the long haired Seviper woman who was sitting beside him, the person who his greeting was directed to. Normally, Dian would think twice about approaching her like that, knowing about her ‘wonderful’ personality and about the rumors of certain things she had done—But he still did so. Anything to not be alone right now

…Ouch… Okay his knee was starting to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back