Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koi's eyes widened, mouth agape as the mawile talked to him of his name. He didn't know koi fish could do THAT! And if a fish could get stronger, than obviously magikarps could too! Especially when he was already strong!

"Thanks, miss!" He said, grinning and puffing out his chest. "Just you wait! I'll be WAY stronger than a koi fish!" In fact, he could already feel himself get stronger! Things were finally looking up for good ol koi kar-

Koi yelped as something crashed into him and sent him to the ground. Now sprawled on the floor with a heavy weight on top of him, he groaned. "Whyyy?" He whimpered.

@Shortcake @Mitchs98

Kurama

Stepping inside the station with Lure, Kurama could already make out some of the new recruits. Judging from the looks of it there were two new members with Mega Stones. Interesting . . . He glanced over to Raka as the Umbreon approached them, asking about the Magikarp that ran by. The Ninetales gave a low snort, a small plume of smoke visible from his nostrils. "Just some brat that has no business being here."

Not even a moment later did Jirachi confirm the old fox's suspicions that she'd been sleep approving applications. Again. To make matters worse she seemed to think the kid was already a Gyrados! Goddess or not his crimson eyes hardened into a harsh glare. One of these days she was going to have to start acting in a manner befitting someone in her position. At least it seemed Jirachi finally took notice of his . . . less than pleased expression and excused herself.

Wait, does he really think this is a test . . .? Shaking his head Kurama moved to correct Koi's apparent misunderstanding, only to see Altaria drop from the sky and land right on top of the Magikarp.

. . . .

. . . . .

That's it. Kurama let out a low groan, rubbing the bridge of his nose. This was the CBC, Nomemon handpicked by the goddesses to defend the world. Warriors chosen to make a stand against the gods threatening to wage war with one another. And so many of them acted like a group of idiots.

He couldn't even look at the scene that was unfolding anymore. Kurama turned and left the station, any of the older members would know he'd likely be at the small tea shop in town. But would any of them, veteran or recruit approach the angered Ninetales?

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Koi's eyes widened, mouth agape as the mawile talked to him of his name. He didn't know koi fish could do THAT! And if a fish could get stronger, than obviously magikarps could too! Especially when he was already strong!
"Thanks, miss!" He said, grinning and puffing out his chest. "Just you wait! I'll be WAY stronger than a koi fish!" In fact, he could already feel himself get stronger! Things were finally looking up for good ol koi kar-

Koi yelped as something crashed into him and sent him to the ground. Now sprawled on the floor with a heavy weight on top of him, he groaned. "Whyyy?" He whimpered.

@Shortcake @Mitchs98
Taria

Taria kinda just laid there a bit. Between Koi's body and her own clothes she was very comfortable. Infact she was currently holding him like one might a teddy bear, blissfully unaware she'd fallen asleep and landed on a person. "Mmm..So comfy..." She mumbled, snuggling into her makeshift teddy bear. Sleep was nice, Koi was comfortable. Honestly she felt she could stay like this forever, or at-least until she was rested. That was of course, until she realize her teddy bear was..warm. That wasn't right. She yawned and stretched, opening her eyes she was met by Koi's probably slightly freaked out face. Her face reddened as she realized the position the two of them were in. "Uh..hi..sorry." She replied, slowly releasing him and leaning up off of him. "Guess I fell asleep while flying again huh? Woops.." She told him sheepishly while rubbing the back of her head. "Are you okay?" She asked him.

Koi...didn't know what to feel.

Ok, let's recap. First he finally made it to the city. Then, he got lost and met the mean fox and his friend, managing to escape with a bleeding ear and lowered self-esteem he didn't feel comfortable discussing. Then, he made it to the station, got his test, met the mega-recruit...and now someone fell on top of him. And apparently was snuggling up against him, causing the boy to try and squirm away from her grasp, blushing heavily. Finally the girl had woken up and looked at his obviously freaked out face. She then let go of him and stood up, asking him if he were ok. Scrambling up, koi laughed loudly, desperately trying to cover up his red face.

"I-I'm ok! It's gonna take a lot more than that to hurt a strong magikarp like me!" He laughed, body a little sore from being landed on and the pain in his ear, which had now dried up and seemed to be developing a scar. "M-My name is koi!" He said quickly, putting out his hand. "What's your name?"

@Mitchs98

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Koi...didn't know what to feel.
Ok, let's recap. First he finally made it to the city. Then, he got lost and met the mean fox and his friend, managing to escape with a bleeding ear and lowered self-esteem he didn't feel comfortable discussing. Then, he made it to the station, got his test, met the mega-recruit...and now someone fell on top of him. And apparently was snuggling up against him, causing the boy to try and squirm away from her grasp, blushing heavily. Finally the girl had woken up and looked at his obviously freaked out face. She then let go of him and stood up, asking him if he were ok. Scrambling up, koi laughed loudly, desperately trying to cover up his red face.

"I-I'm ok! It's gonna take a lot more than that to hurt a strong magikarp like me!" He laughed, body a little sore from being landed on and the pain in his ear, which had now dried up and seemed to be developing a scar. "M-My name is koi!" He said quickly, putting out his hand. "What's your name?"

@Mitchs98
Taria

Taria frowned slightly, somewhat unconvinced. If he was injured it wasn't badly, at-least. She felt terrible for landing on him though, she was definetely embarrassed. Though she guessed she probably shouldn't stay up nearly as late next time, it was a very bad idea. Both for her and the people she landed on. She nodded nonetheless, "
Good, I'm very sorry for landing on you." She replied. She smiled and shook his hand when he introduced himself. "I'm Taria, nice to meet you." She told him. "Are you one of the new recruits?" She asked, dropping her hand back to her side.

p1.jpg

CHANDELUREmo

It was difficult to call this anything but a clown fiesta. Kurama walked out, and Lure had no personal inclination to calm him. Neither did she have any more interest in the new recruits. With a quick nod, she bade farewell to those who had enough manners to notice her, and exited the area.

She let her silent steps lead her, twirling the parasol overhead as she looked about the town. It was a big change from the small town she grew up in, but the Chandelure believed she'd adjusted quite well. Sure, she still couldn't stand large crowds, but she was starting to think it had more to do with her species than her upbringing. It made sense; many ghost Noméman were loners and the ones that weren't still came in a pack with other ghost types.

The purple-haired woman wandered towards a small stall that sold various trinkets, attracted by the intricate knotting done to the metal wires that held the pieces together. A group of young women, probably sisters, was looking over as well.
"This one suits you." Lure picked up a brooch decorated with a single clear crystal and two small teal ones. The Glaceon's current attire was a bit too modern for it, but if she ever had to don more formal clothes for an occasion, it would be the perfect accent piece.

COMPANY
TAGGED

Around Town
Irritated
Serenity

Angel

Selene

Kali di Seviper

Mood: Bored

Interacting with: Kurama (
@KageYuuki)
e0ebfdfb3e21de932bdf48ccf4812c79.jpg
Kali had skipped the opening ceremony. She had a bad tendency to skip CBC events that bored her, and meeting newbies that would likely end up crying because of her? Pretty boring sounding. And besides, the first day of the festival was always the most fun, and she wasn't going to miss a minute of all the mischief she might be able to cause.

She walked down the street, munching on some cotton candy she had bought earlier, casually swinging her knife on its chain as she meandered about. Moving like this was better than standing still waiting on the new kids to show up. And if one of the others wanted to give her a had time about skipping, she could always claim that her wound was the reason for skipping.

At least this dumb disability was good for something.

Of course, by now, Jirachi had already gone back to sleep and left the older members to take care of the newbies, so she was bound to spot a few people who were free by now. And she was on the hunt for one in particular.

And there he was, right on time. She shoved the last of her cotton candy into her mouth in a very messy ordeal, licking the remaining sticky sugar off her lips, before tossing the stick into the nearest trash can and following her favourite old grump into his favourite tea shop.

"Kuraaama, old buddy old pal!" She said, tapping him on the shoulder. "How did orientation go? Did Jirachi mess up again? Who's the most irritating of the newcomers, and when do I get the pleasure of meeting them?" She wasn't really sure if Kurama liked her, but she liked him well enough. He was always good for a laugh.

Kurama

Leaving the station and heading over to the small teashop was a fairly uneventful trip. A few Nomemon greeted him as he passed but for the most part others just kept their distance. Kurama didn't overly care either. He wasn't exactly in the mood for small talk anyway. Honestly, why was it so difficult to get a batch of decent recruits? Finally reaching the teashop, he caught a familiar scent.

"Kuraaama, old buddy old pal!"

Gods, damn this morning . . . The fox's ear twitched slightly in annoyance. Kali was certainly a capably fighter, but her personality could be . . . grating at times. "You know a simple 'hello' or 'good morning' would suffice." Kurama murmured as he sat down at one of the tables. The staff had come to know him rather well over the years so going up and ordering was no longer necessary. Sighing, he shook his head. "But to answer your question, yes I would say Jirachi has made yet another error. Approving a Magikarp, a child no less."

Kali di Seviper

Mood: Intrigued/Amused

@KageYuuki)
She gave a quick glance at the menu, trying to figure out what she wanted while Kurama spoke. Blah, blah, blah, I'm an old grump who cares about manners, Jirachi messed up again- the usual blather she could expect from Kurama.

Her eyebrows raised as he mentioned the Magikarp. That was news she wanted to hear. She slid into the chair across from Kurama- she'd figure out her order eventually.
"A Magikarp. As in, a baby Gyrados who is right barely able to do more than splash around?" She didn't wait for a response before she let out a short burst of laughter, which spoke more of cruel amusement than actual happiness. "That's golden! What are we going to do with him- he can't fight. We'll all have to hold his hand until Jirachi finds a-"

She paused for a moment, staring straight ahead as the gears in her mind began to turn.
"Wait as second. If he'll eventually evolve into a Gyrados- she didn't give him the Water Mega-rank, did she? Can you imagine, a teeny tiny Magikarp trying to boss big old Tsunami around?" There was a short scene of a tiny blonde brat pointing and yelling at Tsunami, and it was extremely funny to the girl.

"But, oh, you have to tell me all about him. I can't imagine you reacting well to a kid showing up saying he was an approved member, let alone that he outranked you! I can't believe I missed that introduction." She leaned forward, resting one hand on her chin.

Yew

Yew frowned slightly as Mew explained what had her so worked up. "Well I suppose you'll be getting me down all day if I don't help."

"Who would someone steal muffins from you of all people anyway?"
He asked incredulously. "Must be personal a common thief would go just about anywhere else rather than steal from a 'God'."

Looking directly at Mew he said. "Have you made anyone particularly angry or annoyed with you lately? Apart from myself that is." Striding out in front Yew lifted off gently and hovered a few feet up. "Come let's get this over with, the longer we take the more likely the culprit will...destroy the evidence. But if and when we find them, please try not to get to wrathful it's the 'World Safe Day' for that lot over in Kalos and we don't want to go proving their point."

@Mitchs98

Kurama

A small pot of green tea arrived while Kurama waited for Kali to finish speaking. He patiently waited for the delicate leaves to finish steeping. "It seems Jirachi somehow mistook him for a Gyrados. Though if he was given a Mega Stone I couldn't sense it on him." The fox frowned as he removed the leaves before pouring a cup. Thin ribbons of steam wafted from the tall cup.

He took a sip before continuing. "Gods help him if he lost it like he did his Holocaster. The brat actually tried to tell me he threw it away because he was 'too cool' for it." Kurama snorted in disgust as he shook his head. "This child . . . Koi I believe his name was, he has no business here. If he tries to remain within our ranks he may just get himself killed."

eba9767991e404b3d1c1b08fe573c827.jpg

Mood:Unsatisfied Location: Above Opelucid City Interacting with:No one

0064d3365f103fff4e70e48fa4a8142e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kali di Seviper

Mood: Relaxed

@KageYuuki)
When the waiter approached with Kurama's tea, she held up a hand to grab his attention. "I'll take a Masala Chai, please. Extra ginger, if you can." The waiter nodded and walked off.

"Kurama, dear." She began, playing with a strand of her night black hair. "Have I ever told you that you're terrible with children? Honestly, I might just marry you to laugh as you try to raise our kids. You ought to just ignore 'im. Just let somebody else deal with this Koi brat- like Pietra! She's a great babysitter, what with that parasite she has attached to her side."

She waved her hand dismissively, as though she could banish his frustrations about the Magikarp
"That kid'll be fine- this whole club is filled with enough bleeding hearts that he won't die anytime soon. How many of our good fighters we lose trying to protect his little helpless butt is the real concern. But we won't lose me, and we won't lose you- we're both too heartless to let a little Magikarp be the end of out lives." As she said this, she reached over and tweaked Kurama's chin, her wicked smile daring him to challenge her on this. She and Kurama didn't have a lot in common, but she felt they at least had a shared sense of priority. He might be a bit more a kind soul than she was, deep down, but his respect had to be earned.

Whereas she simply had no respect at all.
"And honestly, between your bad attitude, and my terrible personality, our enemy will just die of frustration." Her tea arrived as she spoke, and when she had finished, she took a sip. "Ugh, too much ginger." Still, she took another long sip before setting the cup down.

Koi grinned, his blush disappearing. He put his fists on his hips, proud of now being known as a member of the CBC. "That's right! And I'm gonna be the best one I can be!" Koi exclaimed before shrugging and rubbing his knuckles on his shirt, looking quite, in his words, cool. "Well, at least better than I already am." He looked at taria. Then looked around the station. "Wait, are these guys recruits too?" Koi began to panic, about to rip out his hair right then and there. "Am I really that late? Are all the positions filled up?! What am I even supposed to do now?!" Koi was almost on the verge of tears yet again, the thought of missing his chance because of being lost only helping his chances of crying right then and there.

@Mitchs98

Kurama

"Terrible with children you say? Mmm caring for them likely isn't a strong suit of mine." He took another sip from the hot drink. The green tea was a little more bitter than usual, maybe the water was a little too hot? He gave a low chuckle as he set the teacup back on the table. "Pietra probably could handle him. Her patience never fails to impress."

Kurama's red eyes studied Kali as she continued on. The number of members they could potentially lose trying to defend the child in battle was concerning. Though he only raised an eyebrow at her remark instead of challenging her. Shaking his head he moved away from her hand. "I doubt either of us will die any time soon. But if that child really wants to make it here, he's got a long way to go before ever setting foot in battle." And the training was going to be harsh, Kurama would make sure of that.

@The Succubi Queen

IG42 said:
YewYew frowned slightly as Mew explained what had her so worked up. "Well I suppose you'll be getting me down all day if I don't help."

"Who would someone steal muffins from you of all people anyway?"
He asked incredulously. "Must be personal a common thief would go just about anywhere else rather than steal from a 'God'."

Looking directly at Mew he said. "Have you made anyone particularly angry or annoyed with you lately? Apart from myself that is." Striding out in front Yew lifted off gently and hovered a few feet up. "Come let's get this over with, the longer we take the more likely the culprit will...destroy the evidence. But if and when we find them, please try not to get to wrathful it's the 'World Safe Day' for that lot over in Kalos and we don't want to go proving their point."

@Mitchs98
MewMew: Mew Island > Kalos

Mew practically beamed as Yew stated he'd help her look for the muffin thief..or thieves. She shrugged at his question however. "Dunno. Maybe they were just dumb, or desperate for food. Orrrr maybe they were trying to get me mad and make people hate me." She replied with a shrug. Really there were any number of reasons why someone would steal from her, though she didn't really consider herself a God so..yeah. But Yew had a point. If it was for food, they could of went elsewhere, but instead they snuck into her house while she was asleep and stolen from her. It was kind of creepy, all the thoughts of what they could of done while she was asleep. She shuddered at the thought and shook her head, nope. Just. Nope.

She shook her head slowly at his next question, "
Not that I know of. I mean, c'mon. I'm too awesome to annoy people! They're lucky to see me." She replied jokingly with a giggle. She nodded at his request, lifting off of the ground and getting ready to follow him. She'd let him lead the way. "Don't worry, I won't. I promise. I just wanna figure out who stole it and ask them why they did. If we don't find them..well..I'll just buy more muffins." She told him, lightly shrugging. "Annyyywayyy! Let's go c'mon! Lead the way!"

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Koi grinned, his blush disappearing. He put his fists on his hips, proud of now being known as a member of the CBC. "That's right! And I'm gonna be the best one I can be!" Koi exclaimed before shrugging and rubbing his knuckles on his shirt, looking quite, in his words, cool. "Well, at least better than I already am." He looked at taria. Then looked around the station. "Wait, are these guys recruits too?" Koi began to panic, about to rip out his hair right then and there. "Am I really that late? Are all the positions filled up?! What am I even supposed to do now?!" Koi was almost on the verge of tears yet again, the thought of missing his chance because of being lost only helping his chances of crying right then and there.
@Mitchs98
Taria

Taria couldn't help but smile slightly at Koi's excitement. She remembered when she first joined the CBC, she had to admit it was pretty exciting and she was as nervous as he was really. Now though it seemed like a natural thing, she'd made so many nice friends and did a lot of good for the world with them. She blinked as his excitement soon turned to worry as to if he'd be accepted or not. She shook her head and placed a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner, "
No, no, no. Don't worry! Yeah, you're late. I am too." She told him. "That's fine though. If Jirachi called you here you're still in. But..if you came here by yourself I don't know.." She added, mumbling the last bit.

She figured Jirachi had summoned him here along with the rest of the recruits, but she couldn't be too sure. They had had instances where some random people would waltz in and request to join, but they usually got denied. She didn't want to crush his dreams in one fell swoop, so she didn't exactly say it directly. She hoped for his sake he did actually get an invitation, he seemed really nice plus really enthusiastic for the job. "
You did get an invitation from Jirachi, right?" She asked. "I mean..I'll talk to her about you if you didn't, we should have an open space or so, but it'd be easier if you did." She added. It was the least she could do for falling on him on the off chance he wasn't actually invited, afted all.

Koi sniffed as taria comforted him. Yeah...yeah! "You're right!" Koi exclaimed, quickly wiping away at his eyes and puffing out his chest proudly. She WAS right! Jirachi wouldn't just call him over here and give him a test if she didn't know he was koi karp! Of course she called him over here! He WAS the best magikarp around after all!

Turning to taria, he waved his hand dismissively "Don't worry! You don't need to talk to her!" He said, grinning. "After all, I have the invitation right in my...holo...caster." His eyes widened. The holocaster. As in, the holocaster he left at home...all the way back in johto. "U-Uh, Y-Yeah! M-My holocaster! R-Right in my holocaster...which is in my pocket right now...so, no need to check."

@Mitchs98

fae04bc132cfc24e128ffa4ade75ebeb.jpg

4142512ced72947be5e118af58c25e69.png

Haname blushed when the Altaria began to cuddle up to Koi. In Laverre city, everything was extremely conservative, so just seeing this close display of friendliness cause Haname to feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Excuse me... S-Sorry..." Haname bowed politely as she took her leave and rushed off in the opposite direction of the two, and pretty fast too. Now she wandered through the city on her own, strolling about to clear her mind.

"Since we're all supposed to get to know each other, including the locals, that should mean we should also get to know our way around... I think." She thought out loud, a habit that had been with her for forever, but only showed when she was alone. "Perhaps I should first find a place that looks like a good place for meditating."

So Haname went about through the colorful streets of Lumiose City. She simply wandered, looking at all the shops and stores. Haname wasn't particularly fond of the size or updatedness of Lumiose city. The closest thing in this entire city to what she was looking for was a small tea-shop, but the place was full of western style Cafés and boutiques. There was a movie theater, a gym, a photobooth and more, but Haname took no interest in these, for they were all too loud or too bright and flashy. The teashop was simple looking, more traditional, which Haname found to be much more desirable than any of the other places she saw.

She would've gone in, if it weren't for the two scary-looking CBC seniors already inside. The seviper was scary for she radiated off a cruel aura. It was a deep purple color, and Haname was certain she didn't want to get involved with anyone with that kind of aura. Haname was confused for she couldn't feel any aura radiating off the old fox, which scared her a tiny bit more than the woman's.

The scent of fresh herbs drifted towards her nose, the mouth of her horn almost watering. She shook her head and turned around though. Tea never took more than an hour or so to finish, so perhaps she could just come back later.

To distract herself she decided to travel through the allies, navigating shortcuts to different streets. This was going to be her home for now, so she dedicated a bit of her time learning the fastest and easiest ways to get around.

Unfortunately, figuring out her way around didn't take as long as she had hoped, and when she came back to the street the tea shop was on, the two were still inside.

"There's probably another one somewhere in this city,"Haname said, staring at the doorway with a frown on her face. Customers coming out looked at her, and she flushed with embarrassment, and went inside reluctantly, to avoid any further embarrassment.

Ah they probably already saw her anyways. But now she probably looked like she was up to no good. The snake lady was going to kill her. They were both gonna do it together, perhaps. A naughty aura and an unknown aura were probably not going to kill her. She didn't even get to see Xerneas, and she was already going to die. She couldn't help but feel that-

"Miss, may I help you?" A hostess asked.

"Ah- Um, yes... Sorry. I'd l-like G-gen-genmaicha tea?"

"If you would like to eat or drink at this shop, you need to sit down first, if you don't mind."

"Ah.. L-light... I mean! R-right! E-excuse me..."

Haname stiffly walked further into the shop, her large jaw clenched tightly. She walked towards the opposite side of the room as the other two, in order to avoid immediate conflict. She sat down, just as stiffly, and ordered herself a cup of her favorite tea, staring at the table, until it came.

When she took a sip of her tea, she felt a bit more relaxed. The toasted warm flavor and the popping sound of the remaining rice kernels reminded her of the shrine, and she sipped quietly as she peered out the window and at the lively, colorful festival.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Koi sniffed as taria comforted him. Yeah...yeah! "You're right!" Koi exclaimed, quickly wiping away at his eyes and puffing out his chest proudly. She WAS right! Jirachi wouldn't just call him over here and give him a test if she didn't know he was koi karp! Of course she called him over here! He WAS the best magikarp around after all!
Turning to taria, he waved his hand dismissively "Don't worry! You don't need to talk to her!" He said, grinning. "After all, I have the invitation right in my...holo...caster." His eyes widened. The holocaster. As in, the holocaster he left at home...all the way back in johto. "U-Uh, Y-Yeah! M-My holocaster! R-Right in my holocaster...which is in my pocket right now...so, no need to check."

@Mitchs98
Taria

Taria only nodded and continued to smile at Koi as he confidently puffed out his chest. She could only imagine what the boy was thinking about in his mind, though she had several inklings as to what it was just by his current outward appearance. Honestly she liked his quirky yet seemingly confident attitude, it was much better than some people that were rude all day. Or extremely lazy like Jirachi, honestly she didn't know how the girl managed to lead this orginization sometimes. But they hadn't crashed and burned so far, so she was doing something right even with her lazy and forgetful nature.

She quirked a brow as Koi started acting a bit weird about his holocaster. Though he did say he recieved and invitation from Jirachi. So..eh. "Right..well. I'm sure if you forgot Jirachi has a record of you somewhere." She told him reassuringly, not really buying the whole 'it's in my pocket thing'. "Plus I'll vouch for you. You don't seem like the type to lie about it after all. Plus you seem to really want the job, I'm sure everyone will like you just fine." She added. Honestly she was trying to calm him down and reassure him everything was fine at this point, she could probably convince Jirachi he was with them even if he was lying.

monopoisoner said:

p1.jpg

CHANDELUREmo

It was difficult to call this anything but a clown fiesta. Kurama walked out, and Lure had no personal inclination to calm him. Neither did she have any more interest in the new recruits. With a quick nod, she bade farewell to those who had enough manners to notice her, and exited the area.

She let her silent steps lead her, twirling the parasol overhead as she looked about the town. It was a big change from the small town she grew up in, but the Chandelure believed she'd adjusted quite well. Sure, she still couldn't stand large crowds, but she was starting to think it had more to do with her species than her upbringing. It made sense; many ghost Noméman were loners and the ones that weren't still came in a pack with other ghost types.

The purple-haired woman wandered towards a small stall that sold various trinkets, attracted by the intricate knotting done to the metal wires that held the pieces together. A group of young women, probably sisters, was looking over as well.
"This one suits you." Lure picked up a brooch decorated with a single clear crystal and two small teal ones. The Glaceon's current attire was a bit too modern for it, but if she ever had to don more formal clothes for an occasion, it would be the perfect accent piece.

COMPANY
TAGGED

Around Town
Irritated
Serenity

Angel

Selene

three-sisters-png.274885
sisters-png.279224
The three girls excitedly walked down the streets and looked at almost every shop they could walk to. The young Sylveon was, for he first time, able to truly let lose and be herself in front of people. Selene had never been to a festival and it illuminated her eyes that she thought they would become blinded by such wonders. To be able to be here and with her sisters was a dream she could never have imagined. Yet, here they were and there was nothing and no one to shoo them away or tell them that they were being too hyper. The food that she tasted was delicious but She couldn't help but think Serenity's cooking was better but it was nice that she didn't have to for once.

The Vaporeon was addicted to the water games that they had out and she won so many that she was forced to give some of her prizes away to young ones since her arms were becoming so full she could not hold any more. She was good at active games and challenges and would never back down if coerced. The girl's long dark blue hair swished and turned like the waves of the ocean and it would shimmer like the sun would dance across the open water. Sticking near one another, the three eevees laughed and looked around and enjoyed themselves on their first day into the city. They all three could not believe that they were all chosen to come to the CBC and become members. None of them thought themselves strong enough to be members, but now that was changed.

Serenity smiled as she watched her sisters enjoy themselves in their first festival. She was glad that she made them all dress for a special occasion and their clothes resembled those of kimonos and it was a perfect coincidence. Her ice blue eyes kept finding something else to fixate on as they walked and so many differentcrafts and prizes drew her attention and would allow her a moment to herself which was always rare. Finding a stand full of shiny and sparkling jewelry she could not help but admire them all.

Upon hearing a voice address her, her eyes darted up from the pretty gems to find the owner of the voice. It was a chandalure that spoke to her. She had never seen one before and thought that they wer solitary nomemon but htis one was out and about in such a crowded place. It was facinating and so she smiled. Upon hearing and understanding what it was the lady said and looked down at what she was presented with and her eyes lit up with an astonished smile upon her lips. She could not help but agree that it did suit her. To a T. She took the brooch gently and greatfully and slightly bowed at the waist to show her gratitude. "Thank you very much. It's lovely." She didn't know if it would look good on her right now but she pinned it on the knot of her tie and it wound up being the perfect accent to her outfit and suited her look better than as was thought.

She turned back to the Chandalure and gave another warm smile, "Thank you. I shall cherish it." she said, "I'm Serenity, by the way. Who are you? Are you a member of the CBC as well?" She asked in a calm voice and showed restraint and a very mature personality even as she was having fun with her younger sisters, who were by now, both eating some sort of carnavel food they had never tried before. Some sort of deep fried pancake batter with powdered sugar dusted on top and a fruit compote on top. They could not get enough and both made messes of their faces with the sweet treat. Serenity honestly could not leave them alone for five minutes. "Oh goodness. I'm going to be stuck doing laundry on our first day into the city. What sisters I have."

Though she said this she didn't mind her sisters having fun and making messes of themselves. It wasn't like she wasn't used to it or anything. It just meant, to her, that her sisters still needed her and would not leave her all alone quite yet. "I think I have been given a slight reprieve. My sisters are eating, heh." she turned her attention back to the Chandelure to try have an adult conversation with someone at least her age or older. It wasn't often she got these opportunities and she was trying to be as polite and mature as she could be so that she would not be annoying to this lovely stranger.

Koi sighed in relief. He liked taria! Next to the mawile and jirachi, she seemed to actually think he'd be able to do it and saw all his dedication! And who could blame them? He was pretty amazing after all! They're talking to the magikarp who's splash reaches 2 feet! "Y-Yeah!" He suttered. "...IF I forgot." he added, chuckling nervously while looking away. Speaking of everyone, he looked at all the other recruits before turning back to taria. "U-Um...what do I do now?" His eyes sparkled and he looked back at the recruits. "Is this the part where we spar?!"

Koi LOVED sparring, sure he would lose a few times...and never won a single match...and always walked home covered in bruises and bumps, but he never gave up! Besides, that was back home! He was HERE now! He looked over at all the recruits. They didn't look THAT tough. His eyes landed on the largest figure in the room, causing him to gulp. W-Well, h-he'd leave that guy alone for now.

@Mitchs98

dialga_signature_by_arsenic212-d6u6pgi.png

latest

tt11235106fltt.gif

Diana was drinking some tea in her divine realm, since she knew that Arceus was coming to see her later. Because he wanted for her and her siblings to be prepared for the coming world.

b132c6267555d9fe1236d7ae1b656c61.jpg

'Does father seriously think that the creation trio isn't ready with the preparation of the coming world? Because if he does, then we will just have to let him know that we have been preparing for both the war, and the coming world ever since he made that announcement to the whole world.'

She then ended up sighing because of that thought of hers, since Diana knew that this wasn't the first time that Arceus’s unconfidence has caused the world to be destroyed. Because she has already seen the world being destroyed by him so many times in a bunch of different timelines that she doesn't care anymore.

'I would try to tell him that his unconfidence is the problem here, but then he would think that I am a traitor just like Jirachi and Xerneas. Like don't get me wrong here, the idea that human thinking is what caused the idea of war isn't wrong either.'

Diana was actually secretly afraid of Arceus because of what he did to Xerneas and Jirachi, and doesn't want him to think that she is a traitor too. Since she really doesn't want him and her siblings to end up shunning her like those two, because of her father unwilling to see from her point of view. Plus Diana also doesn't mind about their company at her shrine, even though they do sometimes annoy her.

Mood: Bored/Doesn't want to see Arceus| Location: Anistar City-Divine Realm | Interacting with: N/A

Kali di Seviper

Mood: Mischevious

@KageYuuki)
She gave a slight frown when he dodged her hand, but she wasn't surprised. The chin tweak was intended to make him uncomfortable, and it had succeeded in that, it seemed.

Kali grinned.
"Remind me to grab popcorn whenever you're on training duty. Maybe you'll be lucky and he knows how to Flail about." She took another sip of her tea, settling in. "But what about the others- anybody good in this years haul? I snuck a look at the list- we got a horde of Eeevees, which I bet are a delight for Raka. A Gardevoir to be our Psychic mega- if she can stop fixing her dress long enough, and a Mawile, wasn't it?"

Speaking of, at the moment, the door swung open, and a Mawile walked in. She looked nervous, and that caught Kali's attention. Wasn't a Mawile supposed to join today? Kali looked at Kurama, and the gears were turning again.

She waited a few moments, sipping at her tea as the small Pokemon ordered. Yup, there was that newbie attitude. That, or she was a tourist- but that wouldn't explain why she seemed scared. She had probably seen the spat between Kurama and Koi (Kali hadn't been there, but she knew Kurama well enough). That would explain the stuttering. Of course, she might have also seen Kali and figured out that she wasn't the best person to meet.

This was going to be fun.
"Hey, newbie, why are you sitting there all alone? I know you have a mission to meet your seniors, and that would be us." She extended a hand and rolled her index finger in a 'come hither' motion. "C'mon, join us. I won't bite. Unless you deserve it. Kurama, on the other hand.. well, I can protect you from that."
[

Kurama

The old fox snorted before shaking his head, "Chances are Tsunami will oversee the boy's training, being a fellow water type and all." That didn't mean Kurama wouldn't occasionally spar with him or any of the other new members. They would need to gain experience handling different kinds of attacks and fighting styles. And it's not like the older members wouldn't hold back. Well, most of them would anyway.

"While I've seen them, i haven't really gotten the chance to speak with any of the other new recruits. So I can't really answer that question." Another long sip of the hot tea. "But yes, we did receive two new members able to use Mega Stones. We'll see what becomes of it."

A new scent entering the teashop caught the Ninetales' attention. It wasn't anyone he recognized, but right away the fox picked up on how tense and nervous she was. He glanced over at the Mawile as she ordered her tea, Kurama could sense the Mega Stone she was carrying. But what had her so worked up? The girl seemed completely fine back at the station . . .Of course Kali quickly picked up on Haname's fear and no doubt was going to play on it.

He let out a slow sigh before pouring another cup of tea. Why must so many of their members act like such children? Kurama took out a small satchel and laid it on the table. He was already planning on getting it out after tea, but it looked like he might be here awhile.

@The Succubi Queen @Shortcake

fae04bc132cfc24e128ffa4ade75ebeb.jpg

4142512ced72947be5e118af58c25e69.png

Haname's heart raced as the Seviper motioned to her. Mawile wanted to pretend she didn't think the woman was talking to her. She probably was going to bite her, and then together the two of them with their scary- or lacking of, auras, would eat her alive! Her smooth tone was just a front, she couldn't hide the dark colors of her aura. She wore the mask of a beautiful, smiling woman, and underneath that mask was a powerful, deep violet monster.

No, that didn't matter. There is a monster in everyone. Mawile grasped the horn on the back of her head, it's teeth clenching in response. She stood up calmly, even if her heart was pounding, and walked towards the two, legs quivering, but her head was held high.

"S-sorry for being rude and not greeding you- I mean greeting you... I uh..." She cleared her throat for a moment, blushing at her misslip with her words. Please don't eat me. Please don't eat me. She shook her head, and stared at the ground as she gathered her thoughts and explained herself "I was taught to read auras when I lived at the shrine. It's an ancient skill that was originally developed by Lucario, or so legend says, but the founder of the shrine had a theory that anyone could learn to do so through dedication and harsh training. He was correct. I can read auras, and because of that skill, the two of you seemed like people to be avoided. You, Miss Seviper, have the aura of a dark purple color, which typically means y-you've... hurt many people... And then you, Mister Ninetales, have no aura. It's as if you have no past or future. That's why I was scared..."

She looked up again, and once more grew embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that to my serperior- I mean superiors! S-sorry!"

Haname dropped to her knees, bowing in respect to the older members. She failed her mission of seeking out her seniors, and was ready to accept the consequences, whether it was getting removed as a mega, or getting eaten, or being sent home, or being put through harsh training to beat some more respect out of her. She was certain she was going to get eaten, and even the large jaw on the back of her head seemed to be chattering its teeth in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread