Main IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurama

While waiting on Koi to show his holocaster, Kurama glanced up at Pietra as she addressed him. "Good morning, Pietra." His eyes moved between the Tyranitar and the Magicarp, "Do you know this child by chance?" So far the Nomemon in front of him had failed to carry himself in anyway deserving of being considered an adult. If he took offense to it, then so be it.

Speaking of kids, it seemed as though Koi was borderline panicking as he searched his pockets. Kurama's eyes hardened down at him. "Don't tell me you've lost your holocaster." The old fox leaned forward slightly, glaring at the supposed recruit before him. Oh, he could see the tears threatening the Magicarp's eyes. Was it his presence that reduced Koi to such a state? Or was it the lost device? Regardless, Kurama didn't care nor was he about to apologize. Why should he? The Chikyu Boei Chimu was formed to prevent the gods from warring and destroying the world, even if it meant facing the ones they once worshiped in battle. If this kid was going to be reduced to tears over such a petty error then how would he preform when the time came?

Kurama may have been some mean, grumpy old fox, but he wasn't about to let some clueless child- who had no place on the battlefield - run off and get himself killed.

Shuck

"You sure you're not free tonight handsome?" Shuck asked a cafe waiter with an easy grin. "I can free up my schedule just for you."

The Persian Nomeman rubbed the gem in his forehead with a resigned sigh. "For the last time I'm not going out with you and I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone in this city you haven't asked." Another of the staff chimed in with an emphatic agreement.

Shuck's grin didn't slip at the rejection and following put-down.

"You'd be surprised, it isn't quite Castelia City but there's still a lot more eligible people here." Pausing his grin widened further until it made him look wolfish. "And 'course it's festival time so there'll be a bunch of newcomers just arriving." Glancing at the clock his smile dropped abruptly. "In fact that was probably happening ten minutes ago." Bolting upright Shuck slapped far more cash than was necessary on the table and bounded out towards the station.

As he neared the station the horned Nomeman slowed to catch his breath. He considered turning up 18 minutes late and utterly composed was much better than crashing in at 15 minutes late. Glancing around he easily caught sight of Tsunami marching past Raka while the Umbreon made an off-handed comment about the giant ignoring him, Shuck strolled up behind the other dark type and threw an arm over his shoulder.

"Aww don't worry about him buddy, I'd never ignore anyone as you!" Patting Raka's shoulder he glanced over the four newcomer's standing with him. "Hello there lovely ladies! I am the wondrous Shuck of the CBC pleased to meet you all!

Shuck was going to continue speaking but Jirachi then arrived to speak with the new recruits and asked the ones.

"Ah well I believe you have an appointment with Miss Jirachi Ginette have fun with that and don't mind the quirkiness, Gods know there's nothing that stops it." Turning his attention to the Eeveelution trio he smiled brightly and made an extravagant gesture at the city. "So would you ladies allow me the privilege of showing you around the city and introducing you to our comrades? I assume you've already noticed our sizeable friend Tsunami and..." Leaning to see around the giant Shuck spotted two girls floundering before him. "Sorry but I think I'll have to leave the three of you in the care of my good friend Raka, I'll be sure to see much more of you later on."

Sauntering over to where the trio were standing Shuck casually rapped on Tsunami's suit.

"Heyo Big Daddy you're scaring the newbies again."

Pasting on a more disarming smile he spoke to the two girls.

"Hi there, name's Shuck. I'm with the CBC along with Tsunami here." He leaned against the immovable giant.

"So what are your names? Or should I just go with 'beautiful' and 'adorable'?"

@SerenityAngel

@monopoisoner

@Mitchs98

@theunderwolf

@TenaciousTinkerer

@The Succubi Queen

Koi flinched as the ninetales got closer to him. He wiped at his eyes and gave the ninetales a look of determination. No! He wasn't gonna give up now! That's what everyone at home expected him to do! He didn't want to do this to the poor fox, but he had no choice! It was time to pull out the good ol' Koi Karp Charm! Magikarps weren't JUST handsome, after all!

With a confident smirk, koi closed his eyes and turned away from the ninetales. "Ok! I admit it! I lost it!" Koi held a finger up. "But, I did it on purpose! A cool magikarp like me can't be bothered taking care of that! It'll only slow me down, after all!" Opening his eyes, he turned back to the ninetales and pointed a finger at him. "If I'm gonna make it in the CBC, I'll have to train as much as possible! I can't have any distractions!" Koi inwardly patted himself on the back. He not only talked to a senior, but he didn't cry while doing it! Mom was gonna be so proud! "Now, if you would please tell me the way to the station, that would be really cool! I don't want to be late!"

@KageYuuki

• "Aww." she said with a frown, pouting a bit as she was pushed along by Pietra, being moved over to the station as she laid her eyes on the individuals standing around. The girl giving a wave at them all. "Hi flicker! Hi fluffy tails! Hi Mr. strong, Hi black and blue! Hi Eeny, Meeny, Miny! Hi miss Wonderstar!" she said rapidly going through all the individuals around. As well saying Hi to Raka but he passed by quickly. Before looking around some at the many personalities around.

"What are we gonna do?" the girl said looking up to pie for some semblance of guidence on what they would be doing with the new members, as she was hopping some in place. "We're making new friends or we gonna go do fun stuff somewhere?" she asked swaying her arms around, occasionally looking over the other individuals around.

@SpicyLickiTounge

@monopoisoner

Last edited by a moderator:

fae04bc132cfc24e128ffa4ade75ebeb.jpg

4142512ced72947be5e118af58c25e69.png

Haname stood by, while others chit-chatted around her. She looked at the four Eevee, the more talkative of the rest of them. She took observation particularly on the Sylveon, who's giddiness was a bit irritating to Haname, but she could see that her enthusiasm would probably pay off in the battle, if she was that spirited for everything.

She looked at the Arcanine; She had heard them to be extremely strong, but this one seemed rather nervous. The girl wasn't alone, though, and it seemed as if a cloud of nervousness hung low around them all.

When the massive figure of a Nomeman approached them, Mawile, remained unphased. She certainly was startled slightly by his sudden approach and large- to say at the least- stature. However, back at the shrine, Mienfoo had taught her to read the auras, a shared ability between fairy, psychic, and fighting type pokemon, though few races actually were able to do so, learning from the very beginning of their lifetimes. Lucario were the most well known, for they had known the power for the longest, with Meowstic and Mawile, and a few others falling not too far behind. It involved intense training at even a young age, including physical, mental and, of course, spiritual.

It was because of this teaching that Mawile knew the giant had known intention of harming them. She could not tell his exact emotions or thoughts, Aura-reading was like a strangely accurate gut-feeling, as the Shrine's Mienfoo had taught her.

"Yes, sir, " Haname replied directly, "I am a recruit. I come from Laverre city, and my name is-"

Haname was interrupted by Jirachi's attempt at a grand entrance. And the Mawile paid close attention to what she had to say. She was not particularly fond of the idea of taking the first week of they're CBC career off to participate in a festival as the guests, but when Jirachi used the term, "mission," Haname felt that she had to oblige no matter what

However, when Jirachi had told them that those who had received the jewelry box were to step aside, Haname grew fired up, excited that she was going to have actual work to do on her first day, rather than wasting time at a festival, just in order to get to know one another.

"I am Haname, and I have received the box with the stone inside of it, my Goddess," She bowed on her knee at the presence of the goddess, awaiting further commands.

• Pietra

tyranitar.png

"Yes Skittles, go make some new friends but stay close ok?" Pietra said carefully, hoping the little Shuckle wouldn't get herself lost again. These others looked friendly enough though and she hoped her friend could branch out a bit (Though she'd worry if the shuckle were away to long) Then she turned to the errant magikarp and dryly pointed at the giant sign saying station then turned to greet lady Jirachi. As she strode up to the legendary pokemon she picked out a few things. The eveevolutions and gardivoir. The giant Wailord (She'd fought bigger) and a smarmy looking houndoom talking to a pair of confused looking girls. A mawile girl kneeling in front Jirachi. Odd, normally Jirachi wasn't that formal but she supposed it spoke volumes about the young ones character. She arrived at the legendary Nomemon's and gave a slight stiff bow, "Lady Jirachi its always nice to see you," She said formally, forcing herself to put some airy friendlynes into her tone. How did Skittles do it? Then she turned to the kneeling Mawile and gave a small smile "and of course our new recruit, Haname Was it? I've heard promising things about you" She said trying to compliment her in some way that seemed natural. She thought she pulled it off?

@Shortcake

@TenaciousTinkerer

@IG42

tumblr_m821if1gBx1rsxn5po1_500.gif

• tumblr_o6tiuoEQh11sdxeopo1_75sq.png

Happy

free_star_divider_by_aliensonearth-d4tf3i8.gif

8c47ebf56c4cd224c5a7137aa3f9eff4.png

Jirachi was pleased but confused as to why everyone was suddenly treating her so formally.

"Ha! You all don't need to treat me with such formal respect! Being treated like that makes me feel like I should start putting more effort in, and I'm not a big fan of working hard, "

The goddess was blunt in her manner of speech, to say in the least, "Just Jirachi should work nicely, you should know that already, Miss Pietra. Though I thought about giving myself a Nickname every now and then... What do you guys think of calling me... N? Or maybe Feebass? That would be funny, calling a goddess Feebass! Imagine if Arceus's nickname were Feebass! Hey, I gotta good idea. The next legendary you meet, aside from me or Xerneas, call them, 'Mr. Feebass,' I could imagine the reaction of the weather trio!"

"Ah, but enough silliness, I suppose," Jirachi said, piping down with her laughter,"Haname, and- Hmm, using my super psychic powers I can use my future sight to predict that your name is Ginette! That and I overheard you introducing yourself to Raka and those other three ladies over there. Anyways, Haname and Ginette, I won't talk for too long, cause I'm sure both of you are interested in playing with the rest of the team in the festival. Ah, wait, Shuck and Pietra are perfect for exemplifying this for me, they're both really good at their job."

"Ah, swift, I'm blabbering on and on. Anyways, you two have the position of mega-rank. This means that you are able to mega evolve using the stone you received in the jewelry box. You received that stone because you two have the highest potential for succession in your type categories. Haname the Mawile, you are now the leader of the Fairy types, and you, Ginette, the leader of Psychic types! From one psychic to another, I wish you luck. Right now your stone is just a pretty stone, which isn't very effective to use in a fight. Because of that, I'd like you both to think of a way that you can wear your mega stone in a way that it will be in contact with your skin. In the past, people have worn their mega stones on a collar or necklace, attached to a gauntlet, or even worn as a hair accessory next to a horn or ears. The possibilities are limitless, but once you've found an idea of how you'd like to wear yours, please report to me, and I'll make it happen for you!"

"In ancient times, mega evolution needed two stones to work, those two stones being the key stone and the mega stone, but now all it needs is potential, passion, and the mega stone! Mega-Evolution is very helpful, but it can be just as harmful. If you don't already have a substantial amount control of your power, the difference of power level for your mega forms and regular forms could potentially cause you to lose sight of who are your friends, as well as put a lot of harm on your own body. Therefore, you will have to continuously train yourselves for handling the power. Don't push it though, and there are a bunch of strong members who can help you out, like Pietra here. That reminds me-- I'm pretty sure there was also supposed to be a Gyrados here? I didn't send him a mega stone, for a reason I forget, but I think that was one of the stones Xerneas had made as an option, so I'd like to speak to him about this too. Ah, Oh well. Either way, that's all I have to say, so feel free to enjoy yourselves at the festival now. You, as well, Pietra. Thank you for coming out all the way to station to meet them, I'm sure it was probably hard. Actually, I know it is! I had a really hard time getting up that early in a morning, like 10:00 or something."

Ginette le Gardevoir

gardevoir_gijinka_by_hiioji-d8a92pi.jpg

Mood: Overwhelmed

Interacting with: Jirachi/Haname(@Shortcake) Pietra (@theunderwolf)
Ginette gave a very tiny wave to the Mawile who joined them- should she also be bowing? Or introducing herself? The Tyranitar who approached next didn't even greet her- she much have done something wrong.

Then Jirachi alighted beside them and began to chatter at what seemed like a pokemile a minute. Ginette's eyes grew wide. This was a lot of information to just take in. The stone thing was a mega stone, she was already in some command position called the mega-rank, she was in charge of all psychic types???

"In contact with my... " she looked down at her bow on her chest- the stone she had so carefully embossed in the center was not, in fact, touching her skin. That was going to be something she changed- maybe she could make a choker? A headband wasn't really her style- even changing from this little bow was going to be an issue- maybe she could just modify the dress so that the stone touched her sternum? Ugh, this was already challenging. "Um, Ma.. Jirachi? I already attached my stone to my bodice, here, and while it's not in contact with my skin, is there some way we can adjust that without me having to make any... aesthetic changes?" Ginette wasn't exactly vain, but she was very specific about the image she displayed.

"Shuck was the... Houndoom, correct?" The one she hadn't spoken to earlier- he had greeted them and then disappeared. He seemed nice enough, but she wasn't entirely sure she was 'on his level' as the saying went."That would make you Pietra." She inclined her head politely at the Tyranitar. She too, seemed an impressive character. Ginette felt rather small beside this confident looking Nonemon.

She continued to speak, but not to anyone in particular. "Are there many other Mega-ranked Nonemon? I would assume not, if you are giving new recruits like us the positions." She couldn't help but think this was a risky move- Ginette took pride in her abilities, yes, but this seemed a little much.

three-sisters-png.274885
sisters-png.279224
"Oh really!? That's amazing! It's so pretty. She put a lot of love and care into making it for you. You wear it with pride. That's good. That makes it one of a kind. It's not something anyone can recreate." the young sylveon said with a great and bright smile, "I wish I could make something so beautiful one day. You look lovely." with that Serenity placed a hand on Selene's shoulder with a small smile that told her that it was enough. She was proud of her youngest sister to realize something like what the lady wore was very special and meant something very important to her.

Serenity couldn't help but giggle a little at the strange group that had come to the area just to report in for their first day on the job. There were so many new recruits that it seemed almost overwhelming. It was at this time that a strange houndoom approached them and seemed quite friendly but she wasn't entirely sure he was one she wanted hanging around her younger and easily manipulated sisters. He introduced himself as Shuck and she wasn't even given time to respond to him and introduce herself before the shower of sparkling starlight glittered around them and created such a wondrous sight. The three eevee sisters had never before beheld such a lovely skeptical.

Angel watched the light glitter and shine around them like fireworks at night. It was almost like being under the water with those glowing worms. It was almost magical. "Wow....this is so cool...." she managed to say fairly quietly. Selene's eyes went wide when the sparkling show surrounded them. She wanted to remember this moment and see if she could make a dress that represented this lovely memory. Each of the girls held hands so that they stood in a circle and looked out to admire the view.

The voice of the goddess Jirachi was then heard by the three and the news lightened all their hearts. This was a rare chance for each of them to spread their own wings and show who they were. To hear that the festival was basically for them it was almost overwhelming. This was going to be one heck of a week. Their first mission was to get to know everyone and have fun? That was just up the youngest and second youngest' ally. Those two were the social butterflies that Serenity had to reel in when given the need. The three girls did a three way high five and giggled a little at their shared excitement.

When the lady Gardevoir was made to leave and take care of her own special mission the three girls understood and Serenity smiled and wished her well and luck. They parted ways with the lady in green and turned heir attentions to the festival but not before being sidetracked by the group and the desire to know what was being spoken but they let it go and headed off to the festival and enjoy themselves fully for the first time. They had never been to a festival before and this was the greatest opportunity to do some true sister bonding before they got down to business working for the CBC. They didn't know if they would be working together or separately and this was one way to ensure that they could stay connected.

Selene hurried off first and Angel shortly after Serenity had to just laugh at herself as she had to hurry after them both so that they would not get into too much trouble. They didn't have much money to speak of but just looking was a thrill in and of itself. They could afford a few treats that the younger girls asked for and once in a while they were given something for free just for being well behaved and as sweet as sugar treats. The three sisters walked along a bit happily and just wanted to enjoy their first day in the first city they've ever been in. What made this even better, this festival was going to go on for a whole week so they could come back tomorrow if they get to do this all again tomorrow and spend more time together and meeting ore people.

New Island

Yew sat cross-legged on the shrine roof, idly casting out his senses around the island while waiting for Mew to turn up.

"What is she doing this time? She had better not have flown to the Mauville again without telling me."

Sending a mental probe towards her house he picked up on the irritation and small bursts of psychic power that emanated from her. Sighing Yew got to his feet and jetted off towards Mew's home.

It took Yew only a few minutes to find Mew walking along with a grumpy stride, he landed gently and walked next to her.

"Did something happen Mother?" He asked mildly. "People might have trouble recognising you if they see you being this grim." Cheering her up wasn't something he had much practice with, he hoped that she would simply bounceback before she got into a proper sulk.

@Mitchs98

IG42 said:
New IslandYew sat cross-legged on the shrine roof, idly casting out his senses around the island while waiting for Mew to turn up.

"What is she doing this time? She had better not have flown to the Mauville again without telling me."

Sending a mental probe towards her house he picked up on the irritation and small bursts of psychic power that emanated from her. Sighing Yew got to his feet and jetted off towards Mew's home.

It took Yew only a few minutes to find Mew walking along with a grumpy stride, he landed gently and walked next to her.

"Did something happen Mother?" He asked mildly. "People might have trouble recognising you if they see you being this grim." Cheering her up wasn't something he had much practice with, he hoped that she would simply bounceback before she got into a proper sulk.

@Mitchs98
MewMew: New Island

MewMew was calming down slightly the more she walked, her inner laziness getting the better of her and slowly waning on her determination. She sighed, honestly she could just make her own muffins. But, still. Those were from her favorite bakery! If she ever found who stole them she would harass them so hard. Soon enough Yew came over to her, trying to further calm her down. She sighed and smiled slightly at him. "Yeah, I guess you're right..but still. Someone broke into my house and stole my muffins." She replied. "I'm tryna track them down and get 'em back..if they haven't eaten them." She explained, followed by immediately asking "Wanna help? I'll give you one if you do." She figured he would, it would be fun!

Either that or he'd try to convince her it wasn't worth it, and probably make her mad again. Muffins were ALWAYS worth it! Especially if she hadn't eaten any. She knew a few people that would steal from her, but could never prove it. Maybe with Yew's help she could, then they could beat 'em up and take back the muffins!

Kurama

Kurama's glare never faltered as he waited for the Magicarp to finally answer him. The response he was finally given . . . wasn't exactly expected. Small blue flames could be seen flitting through his tails as his gaze hardened. Just how stupid was this kid? The old fox seized Koi by his ear, giving a sharp tug. More than likely his claws would be causing some discomfort, but he didn't really care.

"Is this how you were taught to speak to your elders?" Kurama snarled, red eyes seemingly boring through the child in his grasp. Did this kid really think he'd actually make it as a member of the CBC? He snorted, smoke escaping from his nostrils. "Yes, it's true that all members of the CBC are expected to go through rigorous training. But what you don't seem to realize is that all your missions are received on your Holocaster."

"Hi Fluffy Tails!"

The Ninetales' ear twitched slightly. Of all the fellow members to approach, why did it have to be their ditzy Shuckle . . . ? This was not a good start to the morning.

Shortcake said:

Happy

Jirachi continued to float leisurely towards the Lumiose Station, her arms outstretched as she did so, feeling the wind with her fingers. She took her time getting there until she saw a certain umbreon already there. Pleasantly surprised to see him already opening up to three Nomeman, Jirachi was just that much more ecstatic for the welcoming of the new pokemon, so she sped up a bit.

She stopped right above the crowd of new members, positioned in a way that she was merely a silhouette at the moment.

"Wish!" She opened her arms, turning her palms out towards the rookies. A shower of sparkling stars poured out from her empty palms, shattering into a shimmering dust and dissolving like snow above their heads. She then landed on the ground, with a lightness to her steps, showing her grace and poise with a strange pride.

"Greetings, young ones!" She greeted enthusiastically, "Welcome to the CBC! I'm sure you all have many many questions right now, but first, I'm gonna have to give you all your very first mission as members of the CBC. I guess it's a bit early to start dealing out missions, but I'm sure you'll find this one is easy and fun! The mission is: I want you all to get to know eachother, as well as the other members of the CBC. We don't really have any fancy uniforms or anything, so it might be hard to find them all. That means you'll also probably end up meeting some of the locals around here, but that would still benefit you, for the locals around here are made up of the most CBC-supportive people Xerneas and I have come to know so far."

"Right now Lumiose City is in Festival mode," Jirachi told them, "The festival is called, 'Safe World Festival,' and it lasts an entire week. The festival is all about you guys, but you'll learn more about all that official stuff later tonight, cause Xerneas and I are gonna tell everyone later tonight at the tower in the center of the city. Xerneas will not be speaking very much, because at the moment she is not... Feeling too well. However, don't worry about that, and have fun for now! Do not miss the speech I'm gonna give tonight though, cause then you might have a hard time finding your rooms!"

"I would like to speak to all of you who received a mega stone though,"
Jirachi added, "Everyone else is for now dismissed, but I was told that this is too important to wait till tomorrow to discuss, and I'm supposed to talk to you all separately from the rest. For those of you who don't know exactly what I'm talking about, which I'm sure is the majority of you, you should've received a jewelry box. Inside that jewelry box is a stone, each with a different name, because that's just how it works."

IG42 said:

Shuck

"You sure you're not free tonight handsome?" Shuck asked a cafe waiter with an easy grin. "I can free up my schedule just for you."

The Persian Nomeman rubbed the gem in his forehead with a resigned sigh. "For the last time I'm not going out with you and I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone in this city you haven't asked." Another of the staff chimed in with an emphatic agreement.

Shuck's grin didn't slip at the rejection and following put-down.

"You'd be surprised, it isn't quite Castelia City but there's still a lot more eligible people here." Pausing his grin widened further until it made him look wolfish. "And 'course it's festival time so there'll be a bunch of newcomers just arriving." Glancing at the clock his smile dropped abruptly. "In fact that was probably happening ten minutes ago." Bolting upright Shuck slapped far more cash than was necessary on the table and bounded out towards the station.

As he neared the station the horned Nomeman slowed to catch his breath. He considered turning up 18 minutes late and utterly composed was much better than crashing in at 15 minutes late. Glancing around he easily caught sight of Tsunami marching past Raka while the Umbreon made an off-handed comment about the giant ignoring him, Shuck strolled up behind the other dark type and threw an arm over his shoulder.

"Aww don't worry about him buddy, I'd never ignore anyone as you!" Patting Raka's shoulder he glanced over the four newcomer's standing with him. "Hello there lovely ladies! I am the wondrous Shuck of the CBC pleased to meet you all!

Shuck was going to continue speaking but Jirachi then arrived to speak with the new recruits and asked the ones.

"Ah well I believe you have an appointment with Miss Jirachi Ginette have fun with that and don't mind the quirkiness, Gods know there's nothing that stops it." Turning his attention to the Eeveelution trio he smiled brightly and made an extravagant gesture at the city. "So would you ladies allow me the privilege of showing you around the city and introducing you to our comrades? I assume you've already noticed our sizeable friend Tsunami and..." Leaning to see around the giant Shuck spotted two girls floundering before him. "Sorry but I think I'll have to leave the three of you in the care of my good friend Raka, I'll be sure to see much more of you later on."

Sauntering over to where the trio were standing Shuck casually rapped on Tsunami's suit.

"Heyo Big Daddy you're scaring the newbies again."

Pasting on a more disarming smile he spoke to the two girls.

"Hi there, name's Shuck. I'm with the CBC along with Tsunami here." He leaned against the immovable giant.

"So what are your names? Or should I just go with 'beautiful' and 'adorable'?"

@SpicyLickiTounge

@monopoisoner [/size]

[/tab]

[tab= Tsunami]

The masked man nodded with the responses, clasping his hands together creating a muffled clap with the sound of leather against leather smacking against eachother. "Welcome welcome! Always nice to see new faces around and so fourth, and ms. short and stout should be coming around soon enough to talk to you all. But do get to know eachother. Ah! by the way names Tsunami, there's a couple others around you should meet, . . . are they outside?" he said turning around briefly to catch a look around, though wound up seeing the small star head leader of this bunch.

"Ah! yea you all should come over to hear this." He said out moving outside and holding the door open for the occupants within. The diver listened in to her small speech of introduction to the newbies, and a calling of the mega holders as well. Oh and to go head off and have some fun, he supposes. Turning around to tell the three newbies about whats going on, he's cut off short as Shuck comes up besides him. "Oh am I now?" He said crossing his arms together as he saw him greet the others. "Mmn, well it fits fairly well if I had to say. Id probably pick something cheesy like Ruby and Citrine, dunno they shine sorta like those, haha." he chuckled slightly to himself some.

"Anyway, what are your names?" he asked scratching the top of his helmet a bit. "Also Short n' stouts calling for anyone with a special second package they got, if you have one you might wanna meet up with her right now." he called out still holding the door for whoever had to meet her, to go meet her.

@theunderwolf

@Mitchs98

@IG42

@Shortcake

[/tab]

[/tabs]
Shortcake said:

Haname stood by, while others chit-chatted around her. She looked at the four Eevee, the more talkative of the rest of them. She took observation particularly on the Sylveon, who's giddiness was a bit irritating to Haname, but she could see that her enthusiasm would probably pay off in the battle, if she was that spirited for everything.

She looked at the Arcanine; She had heard them to be extremely strong, but this one seemed rather nervous. The girl wasn't alone, though, and it seemed as if a cloud of nervousness hung low around them all.

When the massive figure of a Nomeman approached them, Mawile, remained unphased. She certainly was startled slightly by his sudden approach and large- to say at the least- stature. However, back at the shrine, Mienfoo had taught her to read the auras, a shared ability between fairy, psychic, and fighting type pokemon, though few races actually were able to do so, learning from the very beginning of their lifetimes. Lucario were the most well known, for they had known the power for the longest, with Meowstic and Mawile, and a few others falling not too far behind. It involved intense training at even a young age, including physical, mental and, of course, spiritual.

It was because of this teaching that Mawile knew the giant had known intention of harming them. She could not tell his exact emotions or thoughts, Aura-reading was like a strangely accurate gut-feeling, as the Shrine's Mienfoo had taught her.

"Yes, sir, " Haname replied directly, "I am a recruit. I come from Laverre city, and my name is-"

Haname was interrupted by Jirachi's attempt at a grand entrance. And the Mawile paid close attention to what she had to say. She was not particularly fond of the idea of taking the first week of they're CBC career off to participate in a festival as the guests, but when Jirachi used the term, "mission," Haname felt that she had to oblige no matter what

However, when Jirachi had told them that those who had received the jewelry box were to step aside, Haname grew fired up, excited that she was going to have actual work to do on her first day, rather than wasting time at a festival, just in order to get to know one another.

"I am Haname, and I have received the box with the stone inside of it, my Goddess," She bowed on her knee at the presence of the goddess, awaiting further commands.

theunderwolf said:

• Pietra

tyranitar.png

"Yes Skittles, go make some new friends but stay close ok?" Pietra said carefully, hoping the little Shuckle wouldn't get herself lost again. These others looked friendly enough though and she hoped her friend could branch out a bit (Though she'd worry if the shuckle were away to long) Then she turned to the errant magikarp and dryly pointed at the giant sign saying station then turned to greet lady Jirachi. As she strode up to the legendary pokemon she picked out a few things. The eveevolutions and gardivoir. The giant Wailord (She'd fought bigger) and a smarmy looking houndoom talking to a pair of confused looking girls. A mawile girl kneeling in front Jirachi. Odd, normally Jirachi wasn't that formal but she supposed it spoke volumes about the young ones character. She arrived at the legendary Nomemon's and gave a slight stiff bow, "Lady Jirachi its always nice to see you," She said formally, forcing herself to put some airy friendlynes into her tone. How did Skittles do it? Then she turned to the kneeling Mawile and gave a small smile "and of course our new recruit, Haname Was it? I've heard promising things about you" She said trying to compliment her in some way that seemed natural. She thought she pulled it off?

[/bg]

@Shortcake

@TenaciousTinkerer

@IG42
Arai Chu: CBC HQ Thingy

Arai looked from Tsunami to Shuck when he spoke, who thankfully wasn't nearly as tall as Tsunami. Honestly she'd almost fell over trying to look at him he was so tall. She reddened at what he had said, however. Her mind pretty much thinking the same thing Aindamas' had. She jumped as Tsunami clapped his hands together, resisting the urge to run from the massive man, only not doing so due to the fact he seemed to be very friendly and just scary on the outside. Arai moved to listen to Jirachis' speech as instructed, not really wanting to anger the massive wall of a man in front of her. It was basic stuff, get to know each other, etc. She was kind of excited about this festival thing though. Soon enough Tsunami spoke to them again, thus gaining the attention of Arai. "I'm Arai. Nice to meet you all..." She replied, with only a little more confidence than Aindama. Honestly the sheer amount of new people she had to meet intimidated her. "So..um..what's this festival thing?" She asked.

Before poor koi knew it, the ninetailes had seized his ear, causing him to yelp as it was tugged. His claws were digging into his earlobe! Koi met the sharp red eyes with his frightened green ones. Already the tears were coming back, but koi held on, not wanting to back out now! "I-I know how to speak to my elders!" Koi huffed, struggling in the fox's strop grip. He then stopped as he heard of the info about the holocaster. "...W-Well, I'll find a way somehow! A strong guy like me always finds a way!" Grabbing the fox's arm, he tried pulling it away. "Now, let me go!"

Hearing someone scream some sort of nickname, koi turned as he watched the two nomemon walk into the station. There it was! All he had to do was get there! Grunting, the magikarp used all his strength to unlatch himself from the ninetales and run into the station, desperately trying to yank himself free. He had to be a member! He just had to! He wasn't going to let a bully like this guy slow him down!

@KageYuuki

p1.jpg

CHANDELUREmo

Oh please. This... thing, a CBC recruit? When did their standards get so low? Were they that desperate for new members? If so, Lure could easily recommend at least three that were better than the Magikarp that currently stood in front of them. Wasn't he too young?

Pietra arrived and called the small boy by his name. So he
was a member of the CBC? That was a feat in itself. Could Jirachi have made a mistake? ... She wouldn't put it past the goddess. As much as Lure respected her power, her personality left much to be desired. Why she couldn't behave more like Xerneas was beyond her.

Pietra arrived and she gave a silent nod in hello. She was much too perplexed by the Magikarp's idiocy to give a greeting to someone she cared little for. The Tyrannitar wasn't
bad by any means, she was simply someone the purple-haired woman didn't care to befriend. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, and many would probably say it worked in Pietra's favor. Of course, if the Chandelure ever heard anyone say that, they had quite a bit to fear.

She watched silently as Kurama finally lost his temper, pinching the poor boy's ear as he received the scolding of a lifetime. From a stranger. Her face remained impassive as ever, though she'd be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying the drama unfolding before her.

Then Skittles said the dreaded nickname, and the Magikarp made a break for it. She completely ignored her presence, instead focusing on Koi's disappearing back.
"Kurama, I believe he's running away from you." The matter-of-fact voice she used brought a few chuckles from the bystanders who'd been audience to the happenings. Knowing that was where they were headed anyway, Lure followed at a much more sedated pace.

At her arrival, gold eyes spotted the goddess herself speaking to two Nomémans, and so held off the greeting she would've normally given the woman. It would be rude to interrupt. She continued to search the area for faces she recognized and then her eyes landed on a certain Umbreon. Pure disdain was evident on her eyes as Raka's black gaze met hers.
"If you take one step closer, I'm not responsible for my actions."

COMPANY
TAGGED

Estival Avenue

Outside Train Station
Irritated
Kurama

Koi

Pietra

Skittles

Raka
@SpicyLickiTounge

Kurama

"I-I know how to speak to my elders!"

Kurama gave another low growl as he tightened his grasp on the Magicarp's ear. Each of the fox's tails flicked in annoyance with the current situation. "Lying and a complete disregard for respect. You honestly think behaving like such a brat will allow you to stay anywhere near our ranks?" The Ninetails gave an annoyed huff as Koi tore free from his grasp, a plume of blue flame escaping his mouth. Pulling away like that more than likely left the kid with a decent cut in his ear. His own fault, really.

"Humorous as ever, Lure." He muttered as he turned and matched her slow pace towards the station. "Some of her decisions never fail to baffle me." Kurama shook his head before looking up at the station. Flags hung from the entrance to welcome the new recruits. If only Lady Xerneas was well . . . Perhaps then mistake like this wouldn't happen. But there was no point in dwelling on the matter.

@SpicyLickiTounge @monopoisoner

p1.jpg

UMBREONmo

Shuck came and went, abandoning him to playing nice with the other Eeveelutions. "Thanks... I guess." If he'd really wanted to help the poor Umbreon out, he'd have taken the three lovely ladies for himself but he'd spotted greener grasses on the other side, so to speak.

Jirachi arrived and relayed their mission, which was a simple meet and greet around town. The Gardevoir remained, heeding the goddess' orders to listen to her words. Raka, despite his curiosity, decided not to pry. He opted to try searching for Tsunami and Shuck... who quite frankly looked like they were trying to kidnap the two girls in front of them. Uh oh. Many of the bystanders were already giving them curious looks, and the black-haired man honestly couldn't blame them. He decided against it and returned to his current company who were getting ready to leave.

He bid goodbye to the three sisters, who'd excitedly run off to explore. Rather than go off by himself, he decided to stick around to see if Jirachi had any new orders for him. He was honestly getting quite bored of wandering around aimlessly so a task would do him some good.

A young Magikarp ran past, looking scared for his life. He looked curiously in the direction he came from, an amused grin already forming on his face as he saw the familiar figure of a certain ghost noméman and two others.
"Warning taken." He raised his two hands in an effort to appear harmless. "Hello Kurama, Skit and Pietra. Mind if I ask what's wrong with him?" Raka's head nodded in the direction of the Magikarp.

COMPANY
TAGGED
Outside station
Amused
KKurama

Koi

Pietra

Skittles

Lure
@SpicyLickiTounge

Happy

Jirachi was just about to turn and let them to their decisions, until Ginette spoke up, showing her the decision she had already made prior to coming to Lumiose City. Jirachi listened and looked at the bow. Indeed, the young Nomeman had already attached the stone to the bow on her dress. While it definitely was fashionable, it wasn't going to allow the Gardevoir to mega evolve properly.

The Jirachi frowned slightly, floating a bit closer to her.

"This might be a problem as it is now, since I'm not exactly one with much intellect on the subject of fashionable trends right now. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something though, and don't worry about deciding right now, you can have as much time as you need to decide! And if your worried about cutting or tearing the fabric, I'll help you in any way I can with my magic!"

Listening to the girl's next question, Jirachi found herself already taking a liking to her, admiring the girl's asking so much.

"I guess you could say we don't have very many right now," Jirachi answered, "But that's because we're not going to give them out to just anyone. All five we have were recruits at some point! Though I really was certain the water type was also supposed to be-"

Jirachi was interrupted, hearing a commotion going on behind her. She turned around to see Kurama scaring off one of the recruits, and Lure watching from nearby.

"Sorry, Ginette, Harame; Please get to know the rest of the members now during the festival, especially the other leaders."

She courtsied in respect before floating off towards the commotion. Her eyes lit up when she saw the Magikarp.

"Oh! There he is! The Gyrados!" She said jubilantly, "I knew there was one! Success!"

She floated happily towards him, ecstatic about the belief she had gained three mega-ranks in one set of recruits. Unaware that the boy she saw was not a Gyrados, but in fact a Magikarp.

"Hello, there, Mr. Gyrados! Wow, it's been a while since I've seen a shiny Gyrados! Even if I was asleep while approving new members, I certainly made some good decisions! Xerneas'll be proud when she sees you! Although you do look a bit small for a Gyrados, if I do say so, no offense. I've seen you've already met Lure and Kurama! The two of them don't mega-evolve, but they're two amazing members. In fact, Kurama is over the age of retirement, but he's a hardworking old grouch so he stays apart of the CBC, somehow still a great fighter. The other two mega-recruits are over there, their name's are Ginnette and Haname. I'd appreciate if you got to know them both!"

Jirachi was caught up in her conversation with the young boy that she didn't notice Kurama's anger until now. She dared not turn towards him, even if she was a goddess and technically of higher ranking than him.

"Ah, you know, somehow I got a bit tired all of a sudden, so I should probably go rest before speaking on the stage."

"Made It!" Koi huffed, wincing and rubbing his ears, only for his eyes to widen as he noticed it was bleeding slightly. Pouting with the years nearly leaking again, he groaned and wiped them away. He'd show them! He'd be so strong and tough, they'd have to respect him!

Eyes widening, he turned to the outburst, causing his eyes to widen as it was a floating nomemon in front of him. He heard about her! She was the leader! With a big happy grin, he opened his mouth, preparing to bombard her with questions and thanks only to stop as she started to speak towards him. His smile lessened as she talked, turning into a complete frown as she was finished.

G-Gyrados? Mega evolve? ...Sleep approving? Was it really true...was he really a...m-mistake...wait. Wait! He perked up. "Oh, I see now! This is some kind of test to see how I'll do under pressure! Don't you worry! I won't crack! I'm gonna be the best member you ever had!" He saluted and turned to the other mega-recruits, walking over to them and holding out his hand. "HI! My name's koi! I'm gonna be your new teammate!" He was SO gonna ace this test!

@Shortcake @The Succubi Queen

Shuck

Looking over the two girls Shuck quickly realised that his flippant nicknaming had both of them nearly flustered enough to collapse.

Eee they're both adorable!

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Aindama and you as well Arai."
He deliberately used both of their names to try and calm them down before leaning in to whisper to Tsunami. "Be honest, on a scale of one to ten how nervous did they look before and after I arrived?"

Clapping his hands together Shuck spoke cheerfully.

"Okay, you two want to hang around the festival while checking ou-...in with the other members of the CBC?" Pausing he rubbed at the base of a horn sheepishly. "Sorry that one was...actually unintended. Anyway if any of the others scare you just hide behind the big guy."

@Mitchs98 @TenaciousTinkerer @theunderwolf

• "O-kay!" she cheered looking around attempting to wander close to pietra, as her eyes glossed around at the little situation with Koi, and Kurama. Then with things that Jirachi was doing with them. As well with Ginette asking questions and talking to Pietra. Skittles just resided in the back just watching around humming a bit. Skittles moving up a bit wandered her way over to Ginette, giving a wave and leaning towards her a bit. "Hiii! So you get to be one of the special people too?" She asked with a bit of a hop in her stance. Just swaying her arms a bit. "I'm skittles!" she said with a ecstatic nod, smiling to the girl with that silly smile that went across her face, Very cheery girl she is. "Is it exciting? I know I was excited when I first joined with Pie, its a lot of fun! You meet a lot of nice people! and there's new nice people, and stuff!"

@theunderwolf

@The Succubi Queen

• Pietra

tyranitar.png

Pietra nodded to Ginette politely internally yelling at herself for glazing over the gardevoir. Shrugging it off as a very skittles like moment and making the excuse that she was distracted by the kneeling mawile. Ah well maybe it would encourage her boss to take herself more seriously. Ugh. She watched the exchange between Jirachi and Ginette with some interest. Every once in a while glancing around to take in the rest of the room including the errant Magicarp. Ginette was obviously at the higher end of the class spectrum, so it would be interesting to see how she handled a fight. She wasn't worried of course, she had no illusions that the gardevoir probably had nerves of steel, any mega needed them. Idly she glanced at her own stone sewn into one of her gloves, the mysterious mineral was cool against her skin. She opened her mouth to reply when she was interrupted by Skittles.

"It is an exciting time yes," She said smoothly after her friend finished, "And it is a pleasure to meet you Ginette, I apologize for missing the opportunity to introduce myself before Jirachi's speech I was a bit distracted. As Skittles said, many new people. Please though, ask me any questions you like, me and Skittles have been here awhile."

@Shortcake

@TenaciousTinkerer

@IG42

@The Succubi Queen

Ginette le Gardevoir

gardevoir_gijinka_by_hiioji-d8a92pi.jpg

Mood: Shy

Interacting with: Skittles (@TenaciousTinkerer) Pietra (@theunderwolf)
There was a Magikarp. In this society. Ginette suddenly couldn't hep but feel that this job was a lot less serious than what she had been led to believe. Maybe this little guy was the little brother of the Gyrados Jirachi had mentioned? She was a bit busy chattign with Pietra at the moment, but she could address the lost little Magikarp in a moment.

Ginette gave a small awkward laugh as she and Pietra were approached by an extremely hyper Shuckle- were all members of the CBC so hyper and childlike? Between Jirachi and this one, along with the other new recruits, it was beginning to seem that mature members were more a scarcity than she had hoped. But that might be a good thing for her- she had always found herself at her strongest when she was around people she felt the need to protect, and Nonemon like Skittles and Jirachi were exactly those kind. "Well, I am rather excited to be here- I've always wanted to travel, and why not start with this?" She asked the girl, refraining from crouching to talk to her. That would have just been rude.

She then turned to face Pietra, who seemed to be apologizing. It relieved her a little- she didn't like feeling ignored, and Pietra obviously had meant no harm. "Oh, it's no problem- this has all been a little hectic, and I'll admit, I don't exactly look like a warrior." She spread the fabric of her skirt, as though indicating how frail the tulle of it was. "I guess I'm a bit worried about this stone mishap more than anything- This dress is all I really took with me from home, and I was pretty careful about attaching the stone to the bow... See here. Hmmm, maybe if I could find someone to detach the bow itself and turn it around?? Then there would only be the material of my dress, which, I'll admit, is more made for warm days in Hoenn than for whatever weather Kalos might have..." Her thoughts turned ot the fashionista Eevee- the girl had noted she wanted to work on a dress this lovely. Perhaps a favor could be arranged.

"But enough about that- you, too, are a Mega-Rank? I'm afraid I wasn't fully able to understand what Jirachi meant by all of that- how does the process work?"

@SpicyLickiTounge @The Succubi Queen

Taria

Taria was running extremely late. She'd stayed up pretty much all night helping with the festival preparations, so she was also extremely tired and also overslept. Currently she was lazily flying along the sky to the CBC HQ. Honestly she was falling asleep while flying, she'd only gotten three hours of sleep and she'd still overslept. She was excited to meet the new recruits, she hoped they were friendly and not too..odd? Loud? Rude? Mean as hell? All of the above, really. She doubted any of them were overly so, Jirachi wouldn't of chosen them otherwise. Or maybe she would. Their leader was lazy, after all. It wouldn't surprise her one bit if she just gave the applications a passing glance and accepted them because they looked normal. It wouldn't be the first time, really. Yawning she continued her flying trek to the HQ, sure she'd already missed Jirachis' announcement in its entirety.

After a few more minutes her eyes slid to a close. Another minute and she fell asleep. She fell from the sky and landed right ontop of one of the new recruits, a magikarp no less, and still remained asleep. It was very clear how tired she was if falling from the sky wouldn't wake her up.

Haname's face flushed bright red when Jirachi had told her not to be formal with the goddess. She stood up, dusting herself off.

"Yes, Mada- Mis- I mean Ji- Miss Jirachi, " Haname bowed her head in disappointment. It simply wasn't possible for her to not address her superiors with a title, especially a goddess, even if that goddess did not uphold the most traditional ethics. Haname just couldn't disregard teachings she had been receiving since she could remember. Maybe one day, with practice, but she was unsure if that was something she wanted to practice.

When Jirachi had pulled them aside and spoke to them about their positions, Haname listened carefully to everything she said. She paid close attention to every tiny detail. By the end of her spiel, the young mawile was rather frustrated with herself. She had no idea what she was to do with her mega stone. Ginette having mentioned her already having an idea did not help, sending her self-appreciation spiral downwards. Ginette seemed to know what she was doing, and, in the opinion of Haname, she seemed a lot more deserving of the stone.

Haname decided that instead of being jealous of Ginette, she was going to try to learn from her as well as the other "leaders" as Jirachi had called them. The houndoom, Shuck, or so the goddess and her other CBC seniors had called him, didn't seem all too reliable at all. Though the other girl, Pietra seemed to have a good handle on her job as a leader and whatnot. If there was anyone she could learn from, it'd seemed that Pietra and Ginette were both Nomeman that Haname should observe. Though that didn't stop Haname from feeling unprepared.

Haname gloomily stared at the ground, as Jirachi got herself involved in the commotion of the Magikarp and the others. She indulged in her own thoughts quietly, trying to devise a way she could wear her mega stone in a way that would not get in the way with the battles. She overheard him talking about being the strongest member and she looked up. A magikarp with the dream of being the strongest?

When that strange magikarp, walked towards her and Ginette and greeted himself, Haname gave a small smile. Koi was a suitable name for him, being a magikarp and all.

"Koi? Like the fish right?" She said, "You know, I heard that Koi fish fit to their surroundings. They can be really small if you put them in a pond, but a scientist once put one in a lake, and it grew to be the size of a train. I think you can be the strongest if you work hard."

Haname was exaggerating, though what she was saying wasn't false. She had heard of that experiment, and she also thought that the boy could grow stronger if he kept up the hard work. Especially since she had heard that his species evolved into one of the strongest water-types.

"I wish you good luck with your dream, Koi," She said, bowing slightly in respect. Ah, how embarrassing. She was making a fool out of herself by bowing again. Haname couldn't help but feel she was not going to be liked in this organization if she kept messing up. She straightened up and sighed, until suddenly a sleeping Altaria swooped down from the sky!

Haname flinched slightly, looking at the sleeping girl on top of poor Koi, wondering how she managed to stay asleep anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread