• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

She was just able to catch a glimpse of his redding face as he tried to turn away. He looked adorable like that and it made it better that he tried to hide using his beloved coffee as an excuse. She could feel her cheeks heating up at the same time. "Yeah. It's a promise."

" 'So um' What? Come on, talk to me." She lightly pushed his arm that he was using to hold his coffee. "Is being low on coffee that bad?" She said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

(Going to head to bed in a minute so I'll reply in the morning.)

He shrugged with a smirk, glancing over at her. "It's not that. Just, something else." He said, taking a sip of his coffee.

(Kk, see you tomorrow!)

She smiled back at him. Her bright eyes were solely focused on him now, she couldn't help it, his smirk drew her in. She had an idea of what was going through his head but she didn't want to assume, she didn't want to take that risk for his and her own sake. She quietly urged him, "Then what?"

He shook his head and looked down. "Never mind. Don't worry about it." He said. Maybe someday. He thought to himself.

(Morning!)

(Good morning ^.^)

"Oh.. okay. I'm sorry, but I can't help but worry. I want you to be happy and I want to help if I can." She wasn't sure why he suddenly got so upset, but she felt it was her fault and felt bad. Standing up straight and looking down at him with sad eyes, she asked, "Should I let you be?"

He shook his head. "No, you have no need to worry." He said. He hesitated before he added, "what time do you get off work?" He said this quietly, almost a whisper.

"That's a relief." She said as she relaxed a bit again. She was surprised at his question, in a good way, taking a moment to make sure that she actually heard what she thought she had. She quickly made sure no one was around when she discretely held up all ten fingers to answer him (Meaning 10pm. Not sure if that's too clear lol). This way it was not too noticeable and it just looked like she was stretching her hands out from fatigue.

His smirk turned to a wide grin. "Awesome." He said. "I'm planning on leaving around 9:50." He said, lowering his voice. "I'll probably be sitting the bench on the corner of the block."

She had to keep her excitement concealed, so she did her best. She took a deep breath and gave him a happy smile. "I'd be happy to get you anything you want until then. Just let me know." She gave him a quick not do let him know she heard him. Now she couldn't wait until later.

Mai walked into Maidreamin Cafe after watering the plants outside, her short, wavy hair bouncing as she put on her "personality" for the customers. She headed over to Meika, who had just finished helping a customer with their order. Upon her approach, she noticed that her co-worker had something that looked like a smudge of lipgloss on the front of her maid outfit. "Hey Meika!" She motioned to the lipgloss stain on Meika's top. "You've got something on your outfit."

He grinned and shot a slight nod back. "Ok. Thanks!" He said with a smile. He was extremely excited and he had to use all his strength to limit it to just a grin.

She needed to do something to let her energy out, her excitement was overwhelming. "So did you want more coffee? I can get you some as I tend to other tables as well." Kimi just wanted the time to fly by at this point. "And don't forget about those stories you promised me!"

Ivy came in the shop by the back, dressing up in her uniform. Once she was done, she slowly walked down the small hallway and slightly open the door, peeking through. As she peek she saw some customers and some of the co-workers. Some customers noticed as she flinch and quickly closed the door quickly walking away. She thought too nervous to go out there,'Nope nope nope nope no.'

She thought hopefully,'Maybe they need help in the kitchen, yea that's right, kitchen.'

She nodded repeatedly with a blank face as she went to the kitchen....................later on she was kicked out and was told to do her job. Ivy was pushed out of the kitchen a bit too harsh as she stared at the floor blankly. She thought,'Rejected.' Ivy knew if she didn't do her job, she wouldn't get paid. She felt like a gloom aura rushed over the her as she walked back to the dressing room, thinking of another way to help.

Meika looked down at her costume and her face was in horror. How could she do this to the love of her life, her one and only prized possession... HER MAID OUTFIT?! "DO YOU RUB IT OR PAT IT TO GET THE STAIN OUT, ALSO, DO YOU USE HOT OR COLD WATER? AND WHAT SOA-" Meika turned around to the whole restaurant staring at her shouts. "Erm..."

He nodded, still having the giant grin on his face. "Yes please!" He said, not sure what else to say. When she added the bit about the stories he nodded. "I won't forget!"

@iShyShy

Kimi looked down at him with a smile, "Coming right up." She turned to get the pot of coffee. When she grabbed the emptying pot, she looked to Ivy who was standing there looking terrified and said with a warm smile, "Hey Ivy, would you mind just stocking a few things? I can come back and help you if you'd like." She then turned back to walk back to Tanner, filling up the mugs of other customers along the way while making her way back to him. About halfway back to Tanner is when Meika started shouting and Kimi jumped in surprise. Luckily, she was able to keep a firm hold on the coffee pot but her jump made some of the hot coffee spill on her hand. She held her breath to keep herself from making a noise from the pain and placed the pot down on the nearest table. She turned to Meika, "Meika. Hot water, dab it. Breathe, you almost gave me a heart attack." She said in a defeated manner. She finally made it back to Tanner's table, topping him off with the last bit of coffee as she let out a quiet. "Phew."

Mai jumped back a bit at Meika's sudden outburst, then shook her head in exasperation. "I'll help you out." She rushed to the kitchen, grabbed a clean towel sitting on a rack, and let it soak up with warm water. Mai came back into the dining area of the cafe, hurrying over to Meika. She dabbed at the lipgloss stain, and gave Meika a smile as it came out. "See? Nothing to worry about."

"My pleasure!" Kimi said to him excitedly. She need to be careful and control herself, she was still too excited to see him later. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll come back in a bit. Make that story amazing!" She exclaimed before turning to bring the pot back to be filled up again. She didn't even notice how many customers had come into the cafe since she was so focused on talking to Tanner.

Ivy watched Kimi from the door then to the others. She sigh and rushed back to the dressing room still too nervous to appear. Ivy took out a book from her locker, having a relief sigh. Her face remian blank as she sat down in a corner and started to read. Before she could remeber that she was on her workshift the book draw her in. Her eyes seem to glow as she read her beloved book.

Takumi Chikasa~

Takumi grinned as he walked home from the library after doing his homework. Not fun, but at least it was over with. He didn't have much work to do during the week now, which meant he'd probably take some shifts at his work.

After a while, Taku finally reached his door and opened it. "Helloo~ The beloved Takumi Chikasa is hoomme!!" He said, signalling everyone, if there was anyone home, that he was there. Realizing noone was there, he stood at the doorway with a pondering poker face, deciding whether to stay home and get fat, or go to the café and get fatter... Yup, he was going to the café.

He quickly changed and regrabbed the bag with his laptop that he had placed down earlier. Then, he ran out the door, not before locking it, of course, and started to walk towards the Maidreamin Café to eat
and potentially bother people.

When he reached the shop, he walked in with a big grin, and was dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt with thin navy blue stripes, khaki jeans that he had cuffed on the ankles, his black converse sneakers, and was still fashioned in his usual glasses. He quickly greeted Harumi, a usual he had seen and talked to quite often, who was still standing at the door dazedly. He didn't question it though, she probably got into one of her intense thinking sessions. (He's seen it happen quite often)

Takumi then decided to sit himself at an empty table, waiting for his order to be taken. As he waited, he looked around, seeing familiar faces and not-so-familiar ones. Even though he worked at the café for a while, he still hasn't met all of the employees.

(Intense thinking sessions? Thanks @Elf xD )

Harumi woke up from her daydreaming after she saw Takumi walking away. "Oh gosh, how long have I been standing there??" She asked herself disbelievingly. She looked around to find an empty table and quickly sat there. Mi-chan then swiftly grabbed a menu, and scanned through, thinking about what to order today until someone came to take her order. She'd definetly get one or a lot of bubble tea, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back