• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Maid RPG Intrest Check

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
Alright, who wants a nice, friendly probably wacky game of Maid RPG? I Gm the game for friends on Skype and thought i would give setting the game up on here a try.

What i can promise you:

You will never be bored. I am very liberal and very open to both serious and comedy situations. How I manage to have a giant robot land during the middle of a fierce argument between maids and have it be funny was beyond me, but by the gods i did it!

Freedom, but with an actual story built around you guys.

While yes Maid is primarily about serving your Master (or Mistress), I often try to sneak in extra tidbits to give everyone a more full experience. One example i can give is of having one of the maids in a previous session was a debt ridden vampire and i gave her a chance to repay a good bit of it. I love a good session where everyone can have a good life and an adenture to remember... i hope you'll have the same thing!

a LOT of fun!

Presently I'm looking for about 4 to 5 people to join. If anyone is, please hit up a reply or pm me.

Hoping to get some fresh servants!

So we got three. Two more and we'll be full, if Valk doesn't wish for anymore slaves.

alright, i passed out. I'm awake now though.

Alrighty, I spy three. I might be able to recruit someone from Skype but ill give it one or two more days before i ask them.

It's good to see interest! It will be here on RpN, fear not. In the meantime if there are questions or the like do let me know.

hmmmm alright , that's four then! I'll begin writing up a thread and help everyone work on their characters afterward. I'm sure everyone will have a blast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back