Maid Cafe Mingling (Out-of-Character)

im pretty sure juuzou gets off on hurting people does that count as a buff

actually that sounds more... like a wind-up?

Alright, I am waiting for someone else to post something to break the action - if no one else posts entering the warehouse I'll forced to post that my characters have evaporated or are about to be.

Other than that let me give you understanding of what I am imagining. I imagine that the anime/manga beings still remain 2D despite being in the 3D world, kinda like with the movie 'who framed roger rabbit?'. Also I don't know if these anime/manga beings have powers or not. Like for example That fairy from Berserk, we being able to see it or maybe Vegeta blowing up japan by flexing.

To be fair, Okuu is giving them a chance to say something, at least. She's really just confused and scared about not being able to go home, which is what's making her so on edge right now.

Also, since character death isn't a thing, any powerful characters will probably get nerfed to oblivion right before anything lethal happens.

@NeoLeaf

one way or another im gonna find a way to add all the gifs that i wanna use to this format

Mmkay.

But I'm willing to wait for a third party at the moment just to make things more confusing.

I'm waiting for @billthesomething to make his post, before I move the story. @NeoLeaf Character powers are neutralized, and only active when in a battleground. Some non-harmful powers can work, but overall nothing too major can happen outside of battlegrounds.

Rule: Everyone has 7 days to post in the IC roleplay, if an individual does not post within 7 days, I'll send a reminder giving them a 2 day time period where they can make their post. If they fail to submit any response within that 2 day time period, they will be kicked from the roleplay.

I'm not trying to be strict, but I also don't want to leave others in the dust. I feel like 7 days is enough for any individual to make an RP post.

To those wanting quick messages within the hosted project. I cannot afford that luxury, as sometimes I need several days to make posts as well. Hopefully, this clarify things, and keeps the roleplay smooth and on-going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Immediately were all trying to fucking murder each other while solaire is...

Being solaire

The GOD demands no violence. You can't all be killing each other yet...just wait until the tourney starts. Haha.

@Captain Gensokyo@Lettuce Just a little reminder to post in the IC, so I can further the plot. You still have until the weekend, before I send a warning message. I don't mean to pester, I just don't want the RP to die, not even before the combat starts.

@Captain Gensokyo@Lettuce Just a little reminder to post in the IC, so I can further the plot. You still have until the weekend, before I send a warning message. I don't mean to pester, I just don't want the RP to die, not even before the combat starts.

Oh, hey, thanks for reminding me! Yeah, I can get something in tomorrow.

@JRPG

ive actually been busy, and not able to post in many things

ill probably post after the update

So anyone looking forward to fighting particular characters, or do you all want to fight amongst yourselves in the roleplay?

So anyone looking forward to fighting particular characters, or do you all want to fight amongst yourselves in the roleplay?

We might begin with some infighting and tense rivalries forming first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back