Maid Cafe Mingling (Out-of-Character)

Ultraman, Ultraman!

In combat, when does a counterattack occur? When both choose attack?

@Ultraman

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that we have enough characters are accepted, will the IC start soon?

@Ultraman

By the way, @billthesomething and I have decided to have Utsuho and Solaire be Team Sun in this rp, if that's alright.

@billthesomething @Captain Gensokyo Yes, the rp will start soon. We've two teams, so I'll write up the first post. Combat won't be for a while, since the whole summoning waifu stuff is going to occur for the first part of the role play.

I'm currently writing up an Otaku Warrior to pair with Remi, too. If I ended up essentially fighting myself (since I also play Utsuho), how would that work with the combat mechanics?

@Captain Gensokyo In that scenario, someone else would have to do the OOC mechanics, which will probably be me, but you'll be free to describe the IC stuff from the OOC mechanics.

@TaraSobiki You can still join in later, so don't fret about it. You'll just be behind by a few points, if a combat scenario occurs before you join the roleplay.

I still need to make a character!! *freaks out since I have no idea what I should do*

*waving 'looking for lie ren roleplayer' sign intensifies*

I only actually want to play an otaku warrior, but, if ya wanna play the otaku warrior, i sort of have qrow up and can change who im playing if ya want

I completed my CS, but thanks for the heads-up anyway

Now I have business to attend to.

shit.jpg

I could also do a genderswapped Kamina, but you choose

Id prefer male tbh

Now im free from making an waifu/husbando. Freeeeeee. Non-master has given lettuce a husbando. Freeeeeeeeee

Unless anybody would like to have juuzou as a husbando because i am 200% down for that qrow was just me switching my characters gender for reasons i will not tell

is it really practical to carry 56 switchblades on the inside of your shirt

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I am waiting for someone else to post something to break the action - if no one else posts entering the warehouse I'll forced to post that my characters have evaporated or are about to be.

Other than that let me give you understanding of what I am imagining. I imagine that the anime/manga beings still remain 2D despite being in the 3D world, kinda like with the movie 'who framed roger rabbit?'. Also I don't know if these anime/manga beings have powers or not. Like for example That fairy from Berserk, we being able to see it or maybe Vegeta blowing up japan by flexing.

Users who are viewing this thread