Maid Cafe Mingling (Out-of-Character)

JRPG

Member Title
This is the out of character chat. Feel free to discuss anything, or make a new topic with your question/suggestion/concern.

First to comment!

It's going to take forever for me to pick a husbando or waifu to use. I have so many I just can't pick one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to select a random sample out of your choices, if it's too difficult. This can be done by numbering your waifus and then using an RNG 1-X system.

I see...Well I'll narrow the list down to a waifu and husbando then see if I'm able to choose from there. I'll probably use some kind of random name picker or something...

@TaraSobiki Alright, best wishes on deciding. The RP probably won't start for a while, since we're waiting on people to join, and I'm still fleshing out the systems. However, once people vote on a system, Card, or Dice, the RP will start. For now, everyone's free to make their character, but I would wait on abilities/weaknesses.

@Captain Gensokyo Welcome. I'm fleshing out the Dice System. Once both the Card and Dice system are done, I'll have people vote on the system. Dice = More RNG, less strategy, Combos, harder to keep track for GM/mods. Card = Less RNG (If people start pre-made hands), more strategy, single actions, easier to keep track for GM/mods. That's just what I think each system offers.

I also may allow pairs to decide if they want to do card/dice system. However, I'll let the vote decide the default system first, so I know which system to work on first.

Remember to give me your Weapon, Power-Up, Item suggestions, or other suggestions in this forum, not this thread. The suggestions I get first, I will answer/work on first.

Okay, well after a epic spinning wheel battle between my precious Squid Girl and my jerk of a king Gilgamesh the one who has won is...

Gilgamesh. Won't lie I was kind of hoping for Ika to win because of all the scenarios I've thought up but the magical wheel has spoken and I don't dare disobey.

...Now it's all a matter of getting someone to RP as them. 

Okay, well after a epic spinning wheel battle between my precious Squid Girl and my jerk of a king Gilgamesh the one who has won is...

Gilgamesh. Won't lie I was kind of hoping for Ika to win because of all the scenarios I've thought up but the magical wheel has spoken and I don't dare disobey.

...Now it's all a matter of getting someone to RP as them. 

Nooo, but I'm already choosing a charismatic leader as waifu.

Dangit, I would've really liked to see Ika Musume! Can fan demand be listened to when factoring in decisions? :(

I demand more squids.

@TaraSobiki

Am Intending to play as only Husbando for those interested am either thinking of being

solaire_of_astora_by_nocturnahx-daaf2kg.jpg

The Light of Lordran. Solaire of Astora 

Or 

___rando____by_will_the_lazybones-d8ef9pz.png

The Merciful Warlord, Rando

All i wanna play is an otaku warrior...

*throws up 'looking for lie ren roleplayer' sign*

Question time: Is the waifu/husbando chosen for an otaku warrior necessarily their favorite character?

@Ultraman

@Captain Gensokyo It depends on the pair. You may get a Waifu/Husbando that isn't the Otaku Warrior's favorite character. If you want to do a specific Waifu/Husbando and Otaku Warrior pair, you'll most likely need to RP both characters. There's a high chance, unless it's a popular character, that as an Otaku Warrior, you won't get to RP with your preferred Waifu/Husbando, if you choose to only roleplay as an Otaku Warrior.

@Broncos@Lettuce Another option is to RP as two characters, but you can RP as each other's perspective Waifus/Husbandos.

Example: Lettuce RP as an Otaku Warrior, Ruby; and Broncos RP as an Otaku Warrior, Lie Ren; but the pair is Otaku Warrior and Lie Ren; and Otaku Warrior and Ruby.

Nooo, but I'm already choosing a charismatic leader as waifu.

Dangit, I would've really liked to see Ika Musume! Can fan demand be listened to when factoring in decisions? :(

I demand more squids.

@TaraSobiki

A charismatic leader? I don't see either one of them as charismatic really. XD

Though if that's the case then maybe I can rethink my choice and give Ika Musume a go...

You want squids and you may get squids .

Users who are viewing this thread