• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Dark/ Magical Girl]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Plot: Magical girls and the villains enjoy special powers such as identity concealment so that they aren't recognized in their daily lives when out of character. Another special power they enjoy is damage control. Basically, nothing severe ever happens to magical girls and their opponents usually just disappear into the sky when beaten but somehow always come back to create some kind of mischief. But what works for magical girls and villains doesn't apply to bystanders and when a magical girl first realizes this after she had accidentally killed a bystander, then things get a lot darker in the world of magical girls.

This happened years ago to the Sweety Confiserie Girls and the magical girl Sweety Toffee was forced to retire after the public fallout. Many wanted to hold her real life alter ego accountable, but it wasn't known and the other magical girls stayed silent.

Now a new generation of magical girls is due to protect the city, however the events could happen again. Even worse, the villains this time seem more ruthless than during the Sweety Confiserie Girls days. Who will stand up to the challenge?

You, a young woman between the ages of 18 and 25 were selected by a cute mascot character to become one of the Savoury Umami Girls. You gladly accept. But there will be someone seeking to make your life as a magical girl hellish. They say there is a villain who doesn't just commit mischief and pranks, but does worse. But they seem to have not make their presence known, at least not in an obvious way. The villains you will mainly be encountering are a weird bunch commanding monster minions to inconvenience the populace in many ways. You just need to watch out to not hurt any bystanders.

Setting: The city of Yokkaichi, Japan. Between Nagoya and Osaka. A big city on it's own in a rather urban region. However only half an hour southwest and you are in the mountains.

Savoury Umami Girls: A new magical girl team to fill in after the remaining members of the Sweety Confiserie Girls retired. Their lead mascot animal is a talking tanuki. However each team member has their own pet mascot to aid them. Each team member is named after a savoury meal or food item and has their own individual member color. Each member has a crystal pendant that can turn into a wand and a magic weapon. The standard uniform is a frilly sleeveless sailor collar dress with a tie and a choker in the member's individual color. The uniform also has thigh highs and a ribbon hair accessory. Alternative outfits will come in the future.

Magical Girl special abilities: Identity concealment - To protect the private identities of the magical girls, they automatically have a concealment spell. Normal people will see the magical girls in role and in private as two separate people who seem to look different, despite having the same or similar hairstyles.

Damage control - Magical girls and the villain counterparts enjoy the ability to not get severely injured no matter what they do to each other. However physical attacks like punches will still hurt and getting knocked out is still possible.

Warning! Bystanders are vulnerable to attacks by magical girls and can get severely injured or can even get killed if you aren't careful.

Rules:
Hurting bystanders severely or even killing them will take a mental toll on the magical girls.
You can also make a villain character. Though most villains must be silly and mischievous but not sincerely malevolent.
Guys can be magical girls too, if they are cute/pretty enough to pass as women and be magical girls.
Slashing weapons can and will hurt and can dismember people who aren't magical girls or villains.
The limit of magical girls in the Savoury Umami Girls is 10. If any more want to join, they must become a separate affiliate magical girl group.

Posting rules:

If you cannot post for a bit or want to be skipped, please let everyone else know.
More than ten days of absence without notification or reaction to messages will result in character being killed off.
Do not post one liner replies. Give the others enough information to work with.
Please use the Out of Character (OOC) thread for questions, lore and planning. Any out of character posts in the main thread will be deleted.
Only make a character if you really are going to participate.

Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Sakurako Hiura

It was a warm summer morning in Yokkaichi and a young looking woman by the name of Sakurako was on her way to her cake shop. She wore a cute frilly button up blouse, with a purple ribbon tie, a short pleated purple skirt, white thigh highs and wore a sailor collar jacket. While walking down the street, she was greeting by a number of people as she was active in the community and was valued for her efforts. Soon, she made it to the shop. Her elderly employee, Akako, was already there.

"Miss Hiura, great to see you. There was some man in here looking for you." Akako said. Sakurako replied: "Oh really? Maybe he will be back later." Just in that moment, a man walked in. The man wore a suit and asked: "Has the owner come back yet?" "You can talk to me if you need anything." Sakurako said.

The man rudely replied: "I am sorry. But I seek to speak with the employer. I don't think a student who helps out at a store is the right person." This man was irritating Sakurako already. "I don't think you understand, sir. I AM the owner and I am over 30 already. What do you need? Because I am about to ask you to leave due to your rudeness." Sakurako replied. The man was baffled and apologized: "Pardon my rudeness. I wanted to offer you a large sum to buy the shop so we can redevelop this area." "What is wrong with the area? Business is going well and the neighbors are doing well too. The shop is not for sale, Mr..." Sakurako rebuked.

"Kinomura. Satoshi Kinomura, of the Kinomura corporation. With the renovation of the nearby train station, redeveloping the area will bring many tourists and business to the area. We..." Mr. Kinomura said. Sakurako interrupted: "The people in this area don't want that in this neighborhood. At least not in that way. Have you considered redeveloping another area?" Mr Kinomura wasn't just going to let go: "I offer you 10 million yen for this location. If you don't take this offer, I will be sure you will regret it."

Sakurako began to get serious: "Mr. Kinomura, that just sounded like a threat. You should just let it go and try elsewhere. I hope you will not harass my neighbors with your ambitions." The gaze of her red eyes pierced into the corporate businessman. He understood that he wouldn't be able to convince her today. "You haven't heard the last of me. You will come to me on your knees, just asking to have your shop bought." He said before leaving.

Sakurako wasn't having any of that. She had heard of the Kinomura corporation and there was word that the company even bribed local politicians and used unfair methods to get their way. "Akako, I just remembered that I had an important appointment. I will see you in the evening when I come in for baking." She said.

She headed downtown to an abandoned warehouse and went up to it's roof. She pulled out her red star shaped crystal and shouted: "Fluffy bears, claw and maul, bow to my strength!" In a red light, Sakurako transformed into Lady Bear, donning a plush bear onesie and a black choker covering her neck scar. Her appearance matured and her pupils had star shapes. With a wave of her hand, she summoned her undead bear mascot. "Kumaku. Scout the premises of the Kinomura corporation for any security." Lady Bear said. The mascot bow it's head and replied: "As you wish my master."

While the mascot was scouting, Lady Bear prepared a diversion to keep any civilians and magical girls occupied while she took care of the real targets. "Hear my command and cause some chaos. Come forward, fluffy bandits!" Lady Bear shouted and summoned a small army of cute little bears in ninja and bandit outfits. "Just make sure to not seriously harm any civilians. They are not my target. Just cause a little panic and keep the magical girls occupied." Lady bear commanded them. The little plush like bears saluted and let out a cute "Gawr gawr!"

Soon there was a ruckus and the civilian population was trying to run to safety from the pillaging bears. Meanwhile after receiving intel from Kumaku, Lady Bear kicked down the door to the Kinomura corporation and punched the security guards with just enough force to knock them unconscious. To the lady at the front desk, Lady Bear stated: "Stay put and call Mr. Kinomura. Tell him that Lady Bear is here for him and that if he tries to escape, it will only prolong his suffering. I will try my best to not seriously harm any security guards, but if they threaten with lethal force, then I must do so likewise." She looked up to the ceiling. "Say, is there anything directly above us or is it just a hallway?" She asked. The desk lady shrugged. "Oh well, I will try it anyways." Lady Bear stated before crouching, then leaping through the ceiling through possibly thirty centimeters of concrete. "That was a little more than I expected. It hurt a little." Lady Bear said, dusting herself off. "I guess I will take the stairs from now on."

There were good days and bad ones when you were a magical girl, but this seemed to be one of the good ones, at least as far as Kimiko was concerned. She was about to stop at her favorite cafe and pick up some snacks, then head to the park. Rocky, her stony turtle mascot, was lumbering along by her side. "Get me some of those cheese biscuits, Kimi."

"Alright, I will. Just... don't eat too many, will you? I'm not made of money."

At that moment, however, all thoughts of a nice breakfast went completely by the wayside. It looked like the street was under attack by a horde of... teddy bears? That was a new one, she had to admit. A quick nod to Rocky, and Kimi was ready, raising her right hand to the sky.

"Magical Girl! Savory Brown! Rock on!"

With a flash of light, a pillar of stone surrounded her, exploding to reveal Kimiko in her transformed state, holding her hammer Stonecrusher. "Alright, you fuzzy little pests! Which one of you wants to be the first to meet a grizzly end?"

As Matsu stood in her traditional kimono, the exquisite fabric draped gracefully over her slender form, she felt a sense of unease gnawing at her. Today was not just any ordinary day—it was the day she was to meet her fiancée's family, a formal gathering where every gesture and word would be scrutinized under the watchful eyes of her future in-laws. While some servants finished tying her sash she heard by the radio about an attack of teddy bears.Despite the weight of the occasion, Matsu couldn't shake the lingering urge to rush into battle and to feed her ego with her heroic jump into action, but after a few minutes her heroic dreams, the sharp stings in her chest, a manifestation of Cancerbero's thirst for violence, reminded her powers of magical girl were a gift as much as a burden.

Her mother, resplendent in her own kimono, entered the room and turned off the radio, she cast a critical eye over Matsu noticing her puzzled expression, Matsu’s mother judged every fold was perfectly arranged, every movement precise. The tension in the air was palpable as guests mingled, their polite chatter filling the room. Matsu's internal struggle intensified into physical pain. As the minutes ticked by, Matsu's resolve wavered. She exchanged polite greetings with guests, her smile masking the turmoil within. But her thoughts kept drifting to the streets beyond, where danger lurked, waiting for her to answer the call.

Oshichi let out a sigh of satisfaction as she finished the remainder of the cup noodle that had served as her breakfast. A quick burst of shame came over her as she threw a glance around her bedroom and realized that almost every surface in the room was covered in the remains of similar "meals".

That feeling, however, disappeared almost as soon as it had come. Oshichi was after all, a very busy person so things like cooking and cleaning was something that occasionally had to take the backseat. "After all, my duties as a magical girl are more important than simple housekeeping." She smugly muttered as she threw the empty package into the pile of trash that had, at one point, been her bedside table.

As if on que, she heard the telltale sound of a hoof hitting the floor. Oshichi turned around with excitement as she saw her personal mascot. "Ember!" she shouted a she bent down to pat his head. Hinoeuma let out a frustrated neigh, while there were many things he liked about Oshichi her refusal to use his actual name was not one of them.
"Never mind that, Sakura Nibe. The people need your help." He shaked his head roughly, forcing her hand off of him. "They are under attack by creatures in the guise of teddy bears..."

While Hinoeuma continued to speak, Oshichi didn't pay any attention to anything he said after he mentioned teddy bears. She was too busy imagining just how cute such a terrifying foe could be. She wondered if she would be able to catch one of them alive and if so if they'd violate her apartments rule against pets.

"...It's your duty to transform and use the gifts given to you to help all the inno...?" Hinoeuma paused in the middle of his rambling only to notice that Oshichi was long gone, having already transformed and was on the move. "Wait, I haven't even told you were they're attacking yet." He yelled into the now empty room in a vain attempt to get her to come back but he know that she was already too far away to hear him.

He wished, not for the first time and certainly not for the last, that he would have tried looking a bit harder for a magical girl candidate.

Last edited:
Holly Iwata

Holly Iwata was bored.

She hated being bored. It was one of the reasons why she had decided to become a magical girl when that hyena appeared to her all those years ago, It was why she had tried so hard to liven things up throughout her schooldays, But now she was truly and utterly bored, Maybe she could pull some absolutely Hilarious Gag and put it online or...

Suddenly the running of Hyena feet interrupted Holly's Thought process as her mascot entered her bedroom which meant one of two things...

"Holly! Listen, we have a problem-"

"Oh no, is the toilet overflowing?"

"No, t-"

"Did whoever's writing one piece pass away before they could finish the Manga?"

"Don't scare me like that, No, there's te-"

"Terrible Creatures Running Amok?"

"...Yes, and for some reason they look like Teddy bears, I think."

"Oh Phew, I was worried we were gonna have to deal with something Dangerous." Holly said with a smug smile on her face as she pulled out her wand and said her transformation phrase that every magical girl probably had.

"Pizza Red! Bake on!"

One Transformation sequence later

Now Standing in Holly Iwata's place was her alter ego, Full name: Savory Umami magical girl Pizza Red, but she preferred pizza red. Unlike a certain someone I could name she was willing to shorten her name for convenience sake. A fact Harry felt grateful for as she ran out of her apartment to combat this latest menace.

Meanwhile in the corporate building, Sakura-... Lady Bear was Jumping up the stairs to hunt down the CEO, Satoshi Kinomura. She got to the next floor and a female office worker spotted her. "A plushy bear? Soo cute!ß" The office worker said. Lady Bear responded: "Of course I am cute. I am Lady Bear! Where do I find the office of Mr. Kinomura?"

As soon as Lady Bear mentioned her name, the office worker went from awe to terrified. "PLEASE DONT HURT ME! I am just an office worker! Mr. Kinomura is on the top floor! I am too young to die!" The office worker cowered before Lady Bear.

Lady Bear gently put her hand on the office worker's head. "You have nothing to fear, I only have business with Mr. Kinomura. I thank you for your help. Maybe you will be the lucky one to replace him and will make wiser decisions and be more polite to the people of this city." She said.

After brief relief, the office worker was terrified again. "What have I done? You are not going to kill him? Are you? Are you? Villains normally don't kill people here. Right?" She said. An evil grin grew on Lady Bear's face. "Nooo. Please don't. Don't make me complicit in his death!" The female office worker plead.

"You just did your job and told a guest where to find the CEO. Should I also get rid of the next ones in line so you get an easy promotion?" Lady Bear replied. The office worker shook her head and plead: "Nooo. Not like that." As Lady Bear took her leave, she said: "So you do want a promotion? I see."

Lady Bear then made her way further up to the top floor where a security guard was waiting. As soon as she was spotted, there was a bang and Lady Bear briefly felt a sharp pain. However there was no wound, but she might have a bruise from it later. "Ouch. That hurt." Lady Bear said. "Luckily, like the magical girls I can take a lot of damage without severe injury. Now to send your intentions right back at you!"

Lady Bear dashed forward to the security guard before he could react and smashed him in the head, turning him into a pancake. "Now you are pretty dead. I don't take it lightly when you try to kill me." She said. The present office staff screamed in horror. Hearing the screams, Mr. Kinomura came to see only for an expression of horror to come onto his face as he saw what was going on.

"Mr. Kinomura, I have been looking for you. You have abused your wealth to the disadvantage of this city and the people around you. Looks like the CEO position wil be opening here soon." Lady Bear said.

"Who are you? What do you want? I can give you anything. Just let me live!" Mr. Kinomura plead. Lady Bear giggled and replied: "How are you going to give me your head and live at the same time? And you don't need to write a will, your replacement will need to be someone who doesn't abuse their power." "No! You can't do this!" Mr. Kinomura said as Lady Bear approached him. "No cake for you." She whispered in his ear before grabbing his head.

The next moment the window to the CEO office shattered and a body flew out. Before jumping out herself, Lady Bear bid the witnesses farewell. "Now I take my leave. I hope you will select a leader who will be wiser or I might have to return." Lady Bear said before jumping out of the window and landing undamaged on her feet below.

"Now let's see how the bear bandits and ninja are doing." She said before going toward the direction of the panic.

Holly Iwata
Holly iwata was feeling confident.

Confident that she and the other Savoury Umami girls would be able to defeat the new threat that had emerged with Barely any trouble. C'mon, they were teddy bears for Crying out loud! Who could lose to Teddy bears? Not her!

That was Holly's sentiment on this latest Monster fiasco, besides, these monsters weren't ever Lethal, nor were the villains who usually summoned them.

"Alright Weird Teddy bear Monsters!" Holly declared. "You've had your fun, now I'm gonna whoop your ass so hard it won't even be funny
." She said with a Comical angry face and what looked like a Gun in her hand.

The bears were coming in fast, and there were a lot of them. Kimiko smashed one of them with Stonecrusher, sending it back about fifty feet. "It's another line drive homer for Kimiko!" By then, though, half a dozen were closing in. She needed to get some room to fight.

"Ciabatta Seismic Shockwave!"

Kimi slammed Stonecrusher into the ground, conjuring a wave in the earth maybe four feet high. It hit the teddy bears like a truck, shoving them a good distance away and knocking them to the ground. She looked over at Holly, who had just arrived. "Nice of you to show up, Pizza Red. How about we send these bears into hibernation?"

The bears were coming in fast, and there were a lot of them. Kimiko smashed one of them with Stonecrusher, sending it back about fifty feet. "It's another line drive homer for Kimiko!" By then, though, half a dozen were closing in. She needed to get some room to fight.

"Ciabatta Seismic Shockwave!"

Kimi slammed Stonecrusher into the ground, conjuring a wave in the earth maybe four feet high. It hit the teddy bears like a truck, shoving them a good distance away and knocking them to the ground. She looked over at Holly, who had just arrived. "Nice of you to show up, Pizza Red. How about we send these bears into hibernation?"
"Funny, I was thinking the same thing myself Savory Brown." Holly pulled out a Cream pie that was more dangerous than it looked.

"PIZZA DELIVERY!" She shouted throwing the pie onto a bears face, said pie would then Explode causing the bears to fly into the sky and then back down once Gravity took hold.

One by one, bandits fall, their roasted plush remains picked up by a giant bin in the middle of the street. A giggling figure with gleaming silver eyes popped out from behind it. “Maybe a little gentler next time, guys?” They sported a similar outfit to the other heroes, except their color scheme was mainly green. Their hair, which was also green, was neatly picked up in a side ponytail updo. They gently waved hello. “The bursting scent of happiness, Thyme Tumyon, reporting for duty!”

Lady Bear observed the situation as the Savoury Umami Girls appeared and began to decimate the bears. Of course, the bear bandits were some of Lady Bear's weakest minions and they only needed to create a distraction. She felt sad at the sacrifice of the bear bandits being killed. Despite being the evil villain, she was, she still cared about her minions. They were like family.

She decided to step in and reveal herself, not realizing that she was still partially drenched in blood. Though who would think it was blood. Could be an incident with something else.

"Well, well, well. If it isnt the Unsavoury girls! It is I, Saku... I mean Lady Bear" Lady Bear said from the top of a roof. "I cant just let you kill my kin and children. You first will have to go through me." She said before picking up a pebble and threw it against a wall in the distance with enough force to crack it. Narrowly missing one of the heroines.

EDIT: Corrected some spelling errors

Last edited:
One by one, bandits fall, their roasted plush remains picked up by a giant bin in the middle of the street. A giggling figure with gleaming silver eyes popped out from behind it. “Maybe a little gentler next time, guys?” They sported a similar outfit to the other heroes, except their color scheme was mainly green. Their hair, which was also green, was neatly picked up in a side ponytail updo. They gently waved hello. “The bursting scent of happiness, Thyme Tumyon, reporting for duty!”
Holly Iwata

"Nice of you to show up Thyme tumyon, I'm personally enjoying this, it's fun!" Pizza red said casually before Pimp slapping a Ninja teddy that had gotten close
Lady Bear observed the situation as the Savoury Umami Girls appeared and began to decimate the bears. Of course, the bear bandits were some of Lady Bear's weakest minions and they only needed to create a distraction. She felt sad at the sacrifice of the bear bandits being killed. Despite being the evil villain, she was, she still cared about her minions. They were like family.

She decided to step in and reveal herself, not realizing that she was still partially drenched in blood. Though who would think it was blood. Could be an incident with something else.

"Well, well, well. If it isnt the Unsavoury girls! It is I, Saku... I mean Lady Bear" Lady Bear said from the top of a roof. "I cant just let you kill my kin and children. You first will have to go through me." She said before picking up a pebble and through it against a wall in the distance with enough force to crack it. Narrowly missing one of the heroines."

And it was at that exact moment, Just as Pizza reds hand left the Ninjas face, that the One behind the teddy bears decided to show up.

"Yeah, little heads up-WOAH!" Holly suddenly found herself moving two feet to her right to avoid a pebble zooming towards her narrowly dodging it which given that it cracked a wall was a good call.

"Jeez lady what was that about?" She turned to her allies "I have a bad feeling about this girl, hopefully she's just covered in Pizza sauce." She turned to look at lady bear and pulled out her flag gun "Anyways, little heads up, We're gonna whoop your butt into next week."

Oshichi rushed through the streets, paying no heed to the flames that followed her footsteps. With every other breath she cursed Ember for forgetting to tell her something so basic as where she was supposed to go, and with the other prayed that she wasn't too late to capture one of the teddy bears causing trouble.

She'd run for quite a while until she managed to find the correct street. She arrived just in time for when Lady Bear made her appearance. She couldn't help but let out a disappointed groan, even as the villain threw the pebble at one of her team-mates. This wasn't what she'd been promised at all.

She threw a glance around the street, while most of the teddy bears had already been defeated there were still a couple of them that had managed to survive. Maybe, if she beat this Lady Bear quickly enough she was going to be able to catch up with the remaining ones.

"Ok girls, let's get this done with quickly." She said cheerfully, acknowledging her team-mates for the first time since arriving at the scene.

Holly Iwata

"Nice of you to show up, Thyme tumyon, I'm personally enjoying this. It's fun!" Pizza red said casually before Pimp slapping a Ninja teddy that had gotten close

And it was at that exact moment, just as Pizza reds hand left the Ninjas face, that the one behind the teddy bears decided to show up.

"Yeah, little heads up-WOAH!" Holly suddenly found herself moving two feet to her right to avoid a pebble zooming towards her, narrowly dodging it, which given that it cracked a wall was a good call.

"Jeez lady what was that about?" She turned to her allies "I have a bad feeling about this girl, hopefully she's just covered in Pizza sauce." She turned to look at lady bear and pulled out her flag gun "Anyways, little heads up, We're gonna whoop your butt into next week."

"Just Thyme is fine." Thyme corrected his teammate, colleague? He was still iffy on what to call the others, though he never outwardly expressed it. Thyme didn't want to assume or pressure anyone into anything. Still. They shared a common goal, so that had to be enough for now.

Thyme was unsure if the projectile came his way or not. He instinctively ducked to the floor, and for a brief moment, he felt something. Oh no...

The green trashcan like structure slowly came undone, vanishing in a gale of whisps. It was too late to regain focus and too late to get out of the way. Thyme drew his arms forward, and a green barrier faded in and out of existence in front of his fingertips. He brazed for impact. For they were soon to be drowned in a tidal wave of plush.

Last edited:
And here she was, the source of all evil. Well, today's evil, anyway. Kimi stood strong, looking at the bears' leader. For crying out loud, why did they have to get all the weird villains?

"Alright, let's put an end to all this." Kimiko waved her hand elegantly, and half a dozen stone spikes appeared out of the ground. "Rye Granite Barrage!"

The spikes launched themselves straight at Lady Bear, ready to impale her. Let's see how you deal with this, shall we?

Oshichi rushed through the streets, paying no heed to the flames that followed her footsteps. With every other breath she cursed Ember for forgetting to tell her something so basic as where she was supposed to go, and with the other prayed that she wasn't too late to capture one of the teddy bears causing trouble.

She'd run for quite a while until she managed to find the correct street. She arrived just in time for when Lady Bear made her appearance. She couldn't help but let out a disappointed groan, even as the villain threw the pebble at one of her team-mates. This wasn't what she'd been promised at all.

She threw a glance around the street, while most of the teddy bears had already been defeated there were still a couple of them that had managed to survive. Maybe, if she beat this Lady Bear quickly enough she was going to be able to catch up with the remaining ones.

"Ok girls, let's get this done with quickly." She said cheerfully, acknowledging her team-mates for the first time since arriving at the scene.
"Just Thyme is fine." Thyme corrected his teammate, colleague? He was still iffy on the vernacular for the other's though never outwardly expressed it. Thyme didn't want to assume. Still. They shared a common goal so that had to be enough for now.

Thyme was unsure if the projectile came his way or not. He instinctively ducked to the floor and for a brief moment he felt something. Oh no...

The green trashcan like structure slowly came undone, vanishing in a gale of whisps. It was too late to regain focus and too late to get out of the way. Thyme drew his arms forward and a green barrier faded in and out of existence infront of his fingertips. He brazed for impact. For they were soon to be drowned in a tidal wave of plush.
Holly Iwata
"Right! Let's do this!" Holly responded to both of her teammates, this time she prepared a Joy Buzzer that could shock anything that touched it with high amounts of voltage and another explosive pie. She threw the pie first, aiming it for Lady bears Stupid face.

As one of the magical girls noted that Lady Bear was covered in pizza sauce, Lady Bear looked at herself: "Pizza sauce?" She noticed she was covered in blood. "S...sure. Pizza sauce. I guess cooking was a mess before I got here." Lady Bear lied. "I guess I cooked up something good." When Holly mentioned that she was going to whoop Lady Bear's butt, Lady Bear replied: "It would be nice seeing you try. I will go easy on you and maybe even let you feel victorious for a little bit. I have only come to play. Children need playtime." She gave them a smug smirk.

It looked like four magical girls were gathered. Lady Bear was getting excited as the magical girls introduced themselves. "Well you can call me Lady Bear or Kuma-sama. I will allow you to also call me Kuma-chan. Because I am as cute as a cub and stronger than a bear. For I am the queen of all bears! Give me your best shots!" Lady Bear said.

Two of the magical girls launched attacks, to which the surviving bear bandits and ninjas willingly sacrificed themselves to stop the attacks. "Poor souls. We will honor their sacrifice back at the palace. Now it is my turn to give you your punishment." Lady Bear said as she jumped off the building landing on her feet with a bang cracking the street beneath her. "Now I shall show you the true strength of the queen of bears! Not only will I level the buildings of the loan sharks and the corrupt businessmen, but I will humiliate a couple of magical girls." She said as she lifted one leg up vertically, only to bring it down hard onto the ground in a loud stomp. Not only did the stomp cause an aerial shockwave, but a seismic wave as well. Of course the amount of force even knocked Lady Bear off balance. But at least a smaller building collapsed and a couple others got damaged.

As one of the magical girls noted that Lady Bear was covered in pizza sauce, Lady Bear looked at herself: "Pizza sauce?" She noticed she was covered in blood. "S...sure. Pizza sauce. I guess cooking was a mess before I got here." Lady Bear lied. "I guess I cooked up something good." When Holly mentioned that she was going to whoop Lady Bear's butt, Lady Bear replied: "It would be nice seeing you try. I will go easy on you and maybe even let you feel victorious for a little bit. I have only come to play. Children need playtime." She gave them a smug smirk.

It looked like four magical girls were gathered. Lady Bear was getting excited as the magical girls introduced themselves. "Well you can call me Lady Bear or Kuma-sama. I will allow you to also call me Kuma-chan. Because I am as cute as a cub and stronger than a bear. For I am the queen of all bears! Give me your best shots!" Lady Bear said.

Two of the magical girls launched attacks, to which the surviving bear bandits and ninjas willingly sacrificed themselves to stop the attacks. "Poor souls. We will honor their sacrifice back at the palace. Now it is my turn to give you your punishment." Lady Bear said as she jumped off the building landing on her feet with a bang cracking the street beneath her. "Now I shall show you the true strength of the queen of bears! Not only will I level the buildings of the loan sharks and the corrupt businessmen, but I will humiliate a couple of magical girls." She said as she lifted one leg up vertically, only to bring it down hard onto the ground in a loud stomp. Not only did the stomp cause an aerial shockwave, but a seismic wave as well. Of course the amount of force even knocked Lady Bear off balance. But at least a smaller building collapsed and a couple others got damaged.
Thyme dispersed the remaining fluff and plush from the brief tidal wave. He felt the tug and pull from the shockwave that came after but remained relatively safe because of the force field. Buildings were beginning to crumble as a result. “We better move this along before she levels the whole block.” Thyme said to the others, his silver eyes narrowed, fixated on lady bear.

His walls vanished, and Thyme drew on the wisps leftover from his construct and fired volleys at the villain. The volleys began to sprawl open like nets as they neared their target.

Kimiko reeled under the force of the shockwave. Only the combination of her super strength and affinity for the earth kept her standing, and even then, it was a close thing. She's strong. Really strong. Forget the block, she could flatten the whole neighborhood!

"Hey! That's my thing! Stop stealing my schtick!" Kimi raced forward, trying to smash her way towards Lady Bear.

Holly to be blunt, Fell flat on her ass the moment the shockwave hit her"She's Powerful, really powerful if she managed to destroy a Building with a stomp, Was I really foolish as to call ISO? Nah." Holly got up shaking, then she noticed something, the shockwave this lady bear had produced had also knocked her off balance

"Hah! Big mistake pal!" Holly, while still shaking walked up to Lady Bear to jolt her with the joy buzzer.

Matsu walked with measured steps through the grand hallways of the Minamoto mansion, her mother leading the way with an air of effortless grace. The chatter and laughter of the guests echoed through the opulent corridors, a cacophony of polished manners and hidden agendas. As they approached the main room, Matsu felt a knot of apprehension tighten in her stomach.

The door slid open, revealing a scene of lavish extravagance. The room was adorned with intricate tapestries and ornate furnishings, a testament to the Minamoto family's wealth and prestige. All eyes turned towards Matsu as she entered, her resplendent kimono drawing admiration and envy from the assembled guests. With a practiced bow, she greeted each guest in turn, her smile masking the turmoil raging within.

Despite the facade of civility, Matsu despised these gatherings. The forced pleasantries, the stifling atmosphere of elitism—it all made her skin crawl. But there was something deeper, darker, that gnawed at her from within. A voice, insistent and cruel, echoed in Matsu's mind, cutting through the polite conversation like a knife. "You can feel it, can't you?" it taunted, its words like daggers digging into her consciousness. Matsu clenched her fists, trying to block out the voice, but it persisted, relentless in its torment. "Do not ignore me!" continued the evil voice.

Her uncle's polite inquiries were met with a strained smile as Matsu struggled to maintain her composure. The pain intensified, a searing agony that threatened to overwhelm her. "Don't ignore me," the voice hissed, its words laced with malice. "Don't you want to kill this geezer?, see his jugular so exposed or maybe he deserves to have his eyes gouged first"

With a sharp intake of breath, Matsu excused herself, feigning discomfort with her kimono as she retreated to the sanctuary of the garden. Her mother's disapproving gaze followed her, a silent admonishment for daring to show weakness in front of their esteemed guests. "You have 4 minutes, return with a better attitude, young lady". Said the woman with a cold tone. Alone amidst the tranquil beauty of the zen garden, Matsu fought to regain control of her racing thoughts. But news of magical girls battling evil only added to her turmoil and strengthened the voice who urged her to join the battle, not for justice or freedom, but for the carnage itself. The young woman had to take a decision.

As she was hit by the effect of the shockwave Oshichi fell unto the ground. It wasn't until she managed to get up that she realized that, in addition to knocking her down, the villain had managed to not only damage several buildings but had also destroyed one completely.

All with a single stomp.

Oshichi smiled. Imagine the street cred she'd earn if she managed to stop this Lady Bear or whatever she called herself. Without a second thought, she channeled her magic and made a straight dash towards Lady Bear.

(If the post is unsatisfactory, just let me know.)

Lady Bear/Sakurako Hiura

One of the magical girls launched wisps of first at Lady Bear while the other three began to rush at her. She barely managed to dodge most of the wisps, but was grazed by one. "Ahh. Hot." Lady Bear said. Lady Bear decided to end this in a pretty anti-climactic way. She yawned and said: "Weeeellll. I guess I will call it quits for today. I am not really interested in defeating you. My goal was fulfilled before I actually started fighting you, you see. I just wanted to play a little. Maybe we will see each other again soon. Then you can show me more of your abilities, little ones."

Lady Bear then jumped onto a roof of a mostly undamaged building. She turned back towards the direction of the magical girls. Lady Bear then blew a kiss. "If you can make it up here, a little present will be waiting for you." She said. She then summoned a handful of normal plush bears that looked similar to the bandit and ninja bears from before. But these were just normal plush bears, not living bears. No hidden surprises. No dangers. Just a little present so that Lady Bear could live rent free in the minds of the magical girls.

"Now I bid you farewell." Lady Bear said before jumping down, then jumping away in a flash.

Once she was out of view of the magical girls, she transformed back into Sakurako. The transformation automatically cleaned her back up. "Sorry girls, but I cannot risk a defeat just yet. I still need to get rid of all the filth in the city." Sakurako muttered under her breath. In her civilian persona, she walked back towards the damaged part of the city to see if she could catch a glimpse of the magical girls, maybe even catch one being uncareful and unknowingly transform before her.

Hanako Kinomura

It had been some time since Lady Bear had went upstairs. There was however a smash that made the building rumble. Soon after there was the sound of a window smashing. Then a little later rumbling in the distance. During this time, Hanako cowered by her desk, fearing what Lady Bear may have done upstairs. "What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What have I done?" Hanako said with a shaky voice.

Someone came downstairs, crying hysterically. "She killed them! She killed them!" The person said. Hanako almost fell out of her chair. "No it can't be true. Please it can't!" Hanako cried as she went upstairs to confirm it herself. When she got upstairs, she was in utter shock. The CEO's office was a mess and there was blood everywhere. A security guard was pancaked in the middle of the room, whereas her uncle's decapitated head sat on the desk while his body was missing. Hanako let out a scream, that possibly could be heard across the city.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back in somewhere else in the city, Sakurako heard a scream and wondered where it came from.

Last edited:
"Little!? LITTLE!? I'll show you little!" Holly shook her fist angrily as Lady bear got away she then turned to the other girls "C'Mon! Let's see what surprise she has waiting for us!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back