WINX CLUB YASSSS!!!!!

Okay honestly, the Netflix show was hot garbo for what it was compared to the original show. They made Stella such an ass when she was literally just a slightly bitchy yet caring friend!! Anyways, enough of that.

I am super down to take the nerd role! Timmy and Tecna were like my OTP in the original show lollll

oh i would love to join, perhaps as a music fairy? musa was always my favourite

aaand maybe the prince role? ive had the idea for a closeted trans female "prince" character for a long time and i can just imagine her being really jealous of the fairies and desperately trying to find a way to become one

Last edited:
I cant even read the thread

Are you on mobile? I can quick edit a mobile version underneath for you! Sorry about the trouble!

(If you're not on mobile however, you click the title!)

I'm interested. Not sure how I feel about the current roles all being taken up.

Like I said in the last tab, I'm perfectly okay adding characters if interest goes up (which it apparently has lol) : )

oh i would love to join, perhaps as a music fairy? musa was always my favourite

aaand maybe the prince role? ive had the idea for a closeted trans female "prince" character for a long time and i can just imagine her being really jealous of the fairies and desperately trying to find a way to become one

Ohoho 👀 That does sound interesting

Are you on mobile? I can quick edit a mobile version underneath for you! Sorry about the trouble!

Like I said in the last tab, I'm perfectly okay adding characters if interest goes up (which it apparently has lol) : )

thank you for enjoying my character idea

shes suffering, but silently

Yes i am

Me too, I am more really excited to make characters. I already have few ideas in mind that in want to try out.

I just edited a mobile version on the first post : )
Thanks
For now i will think about it.

Its just the paragraph rule im trying to decide on.

I have rps with 1-2 sentances/paragraphs but sometimes we only get sentances or less

It's not a paragraph if it is 1 to 2 sentences, since a paragraph is technically 5 or more senteces. If my English lessons taught me correctly.

It's not a paragraph if it is 1 to 2 sentences, since a paragraph is technically 5 or more senteces. If my English lessons taught me correctly.
Then i would only be able to do one or two sentances depending on what happens in the rp unless that isnt allowed. Basically my starters are long by my normal isnt

IC won't be up until characters are figured out. I've been busy with some side stuff today Kortia, but I should have the CS up later today! I might have to retract the first come first served I'm afraid I'm going to like too many people's characters a;sldfka;lsdkjfl;adjfa

IC won't be up until characters are figured out. I've been busy with some side stuff today Kortia, but I should have the CS up later today! I might have to retract the first come first served I'm afraid I'm going to like too many people's characters a;sldfka;lsdkjfl;adjfa

Wheeze

I know that feeling XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back