• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Magical space dragon girls fighting demons but in high school

I'd like everyone interested to PM me with their character concept, and I'll tag you all when I make the OOC thread tonight.

I am just curious......
Can we have a yandere magical school girl? I want to see one lol.

Or some buffed man with girly costume I guess. I want him to spam "I am sorry! I am sososo sorry!" for no particular reason...all the time until it has lost its original meaning completely...too. Yeah...I want him to be the kind that'll trip from air, like all the time.

Last edited:
I am just curious......

Or some buffed man with girly costume I guess.
Why not both? A buff male yandere in a magical girl costume would be great. Not so great for his senpai though. Well unless they're into drag.

Why not both? A buff male yandere in a magical girl costume would be great. Not so great for his senpai though. Well unless they're into drag.
I am pretty sure all sorts of hybrid weirdos will be born from the 18 spots available.

Last edited:
I am just curious......

Or some buffed man with girly costume I guess. I want him to spam "I am sorry! I am sososo sorry!" for no particular reason...all the time until it has lost its original meaning completely...too. Yeah...I want him to be the kind that'll trip from air, like all the time.
So Canadians.

It's 2017 just come out as a lich already

Look, I don't care what kind of business goes on in other people's souls. Could you just not keep talking about phylacteries and eternal youth in public? It's very uncomfortable.

I know. I was Joking too.
So you weren't having a serious discussion on the prevalent issue of undead discrimination in our modern society?? Dose Slade Slade not have a soul-jar book? Are you going to say that he just made that up for some silly forum discussion or was referencing some fantastical continuity?!

So you weren't having a serious discussion on the prevalent issue of undead discrimination in our modern society?? Dose Slade Slade not have a soul-jar book? Are you going to say that he just made that up for some silly forum discussion or was referencing some fantastical continuity?!

In case you people are doubting me (and incorrectly accusing me of necrophobia), here is the soul-jar book on my bed rn:

FH6N04EIFISFL2E.MEDIUM.jpg

welian welian I volunteer to play any over-the-top villains/henchmen you want me to as long as one of them gets to be a lich (as proof of my open-mindedness of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back