• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Magical space dragon girls fighting demons but in high school

Oooo. Can I join as an Magical Space Air Dragon Girl (or is it Magical Air Space Dragon Girl)? She would be very frightful brid like critter. Or maybe I could make a hardened badass Magical Space Metal Dragon Girl. One that uses her magnetic powers to slash demons with swords. It depends on what everyone elses wants.

You said guardian when you were talking about the Air and Lightning dragons. What do ya mean by that? welian welian Also I've just realised that SP3CT3R SP3CT3R isn't going to be a magical girl and thus the option of Magical Space Air Dragon Girl/Magical Space Air Dragon and can't be taken, I think.
Well actually I intended for my character to be part of the team, just that his civilian form (and possibly his mahou ryu form as well) isn't human.

Well actually I intended for my character to be part of the team, just that his civilian form (and possibly his mahou ryu form as well) isn't human.
Hmmm. He ain't a magical girl (or boy, I assume as a fairy dragon) but the post about the types of the magical girl said nothing about about the people showing interest playing magical girls. So by a strict reading of the 'rules' it's allowable and thus can happen in this detailed and regulated role play. Okay I'm tried, I will sleep now.

I had been wanting to go full retard on the site for awhile. It had been so long.

And... there's a shark. I just can't resist.

P.S. And space dragons. Good stuff.

You read the premise, right? All the dragons are prison guards. That's why they're all guardians. Kinda like angels but cooler because reptiles are cooler than birds.
Yeah I read it. It just that you only said guardian when talking about the Air and Lightning dragons so I was wondering if it was something special about them.

Also birds are way cooler then reptiles, save dragons. Dragons are bae.

Last edited:
Yeah I read it. It just that you only said guardian when talking about the Air and Lightning dragons so I was wondering if it was something special about them.

Also birds are way cooler then reptiles, save dragons. Dragons are bae.
All birds do is eat corn. Reptiles are superior.

Joining is up to you! You make the twelfth person to show interest, which is a very healthy group size. I've just got to do some mental math to figure out how to organize the cast. I'm between two options: make a shitton of dragons, some of whom are going to seem more edgy and OP than others, or double up and have two humans per dragon.

Joining is up to you! You make the twelfth person to show interest, which is a very healthy group size. I've just got to do some mental math to figure out how to organize the cast. I'm between two options: make a shitton of dragons, some of whom are going to seem more edgy and OP than others, or double up and have two humans per dragon.
Fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, poison, ice, metal, wood, dark, light, and healing perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back