• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Miren looked up at the clock, he had a list in his head to get done, it was friday and he had been sick so he neede to get a bunch of school AND magical shit done, it sucked major ass. Miren stood and almost sonic sprinted out of the class and out of the building, he stopped when he got out, no stampead today, so with that he was off down the street, crossing it a little ways down and kept walking, he needed to talk to the merfolk and selkies.

Ray wandered about the harbor, his spaciness once again getting to him as he, once again had missed Friday classes. Breathing in the salty air deeply, he brushed his still soggy mess of dirty blonde hair out of his eyes and stacked it like a mop on the top of his head the best he could before taking a turn down the boardwalk to lazily, and rather hesitantly, walk to the school building to hopefully catch someone from his class on what he had missed today. Unfortunately for the poor soul, this was 3rd time that week he had missed classes due to his excursions into the deep blue, and he couldn't stand to take the wrath of another teacher on how he was "wasting his time", because he honestly couldn't take to hear the lecture anymore, after all, he was trying to be there, he honestly just didn't want to be there.

It was then in his lazy Eeyore stroll, did he catch the eye of a familiar face - well maybe not directly his eyes, but rather the head top of one Miren - panicked, striding down the street in a racing panic. He felt bad for stopping him but nonetheless the giant cupped his hands and called out a "Hey Miren!", disturbing a few birds and honestly, a few people at the sheer cadence of his loud, booming voice over the quit of the market.

Miren skidded to a stop at the sound, okay fuck, that was loud, Miren had always wondered if this guy was part troll or something because for fucks sake, it was really loud. Miren stopped and turned, or maybe he was a Selkie?, the guy was always water logged and wet, or perhaps just a water spirit overal? He had no idea.

Miren smiled and quickly stepped over, "um, Hi." He waved slightly, "do you need something?" He questioned in a soft voice, his messenger bag being adjusted as he stood and waited for a response, man, this boi was tall, fucking why. Could he have both Troll and Selkie relations? This was going to drive Miren insane now since he could not just fucking ask.

Ray is always amazed by how loud he could be - he was barely trying but his deep cadence nonetheless radiated over the crowd of heads, and over to the small, meek Miren who waddled over to him through the crowd to answer the giant’s ridiculous and rather lazy request.

“Do you need something?”

His voice was small and quiet in comparison to Ray’s, like really quiet. Ray was most of the time loud in comparison to everyone else, but god was the boy quiet, and small. Again, Ray was a giant in comparison to most, but Miren was tiny. Even the messenger bag he wore seemed too large for him to wear. He really had to crane his head to meet Ray’s eyes, almost painfully so - God is he so fucking small. After a too long time things far too much about how small Miren was, Ray cleared his throat, brushed his soggy hair back once more, Fuck this is awkward, why did you have to miss class you shit head?

“Yeah...” he sighed, closing his eyes, and rubbing the back of his neck as his cheeks flushed a slight pink, much like a child who had gotten caught stealing a cookie out of the jar, “I missed class again... due to...” he trailed off trying to find the words that wouldn’t make it sound too bad, but Ray was a horrific liar to begin with. “It... It doesn’t matter, but I just missed class again and I need some help. Would you mind filling me in on what happened in class today?”

He felt bad for asking but he just couldn’t take another lecture, fucking Christ. “ If you can, I‘ll - I’ll repay you in some way I promise for interrupting ya, I just need some...” another weird place to pause, “help.”

Miren was pissed on some levels, the other was making him late, son of a bitch. Miren smiled and seemed all happy and pleasent and polite about it"Sure I can!"his voice was a little louder than when he first started to talk to Ray. "is there any place you specificly want to study at?, um, I also have notes if you rather"He opened the bag up and pulled a few notebooks out of his bag and waved them.

He was going to be late, fae would be so annoyed if he was late to talk to them, he somehow had to figure out how to stop a large chunk of the woods from getting cut down, god, now he was handing note books over, he can't even remeber if he brought his one with notes for magical beings in it, had he?, he it better not be in this fucking hand he held with other note books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back