• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic Elemental Pendants - Interest Check

GiannaCoco said:
Cool idea!!! I'm interested!!
You can follow the link. Most of the stuff is set up. The RP hasn't actually started yet, but there are still enough options open for character creation. I've kinda been hoping more people would find this because I would rather start with more people than less.

You don't have to read everything in the OOC... just a random note I thought I'd throw in here. Please don't be intimidated by it either. It is really just a couple of people having some extremely random conversations.

But that is ok because it means that it will be all the more fun once the rp actually starts!

^^^ She lies. Read everything. Believe nothing. Question all. Feed me waffles. Love live the period!!!

...........!.........!...........

@Anyone who happens to read through this interest check and hasn't already made a character: I am still accepting characters. I would actually like to get a few more before actually starting the rp if at all possible.

Plus, I am making this post to move it back to the top of the interest checks so that hopefully more people see it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All! A couple people have dropped out of this rp recently because they found that they were too busy, so there are now openings for a few major elemental positions. You can follow the link above if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back