• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magia Drive- A Power Rangers/Super Sentai RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Carson King - Magia Drive Blue

Man, how is he supposed to go about attacking her? To go and attack when she's been able to dodge so many of their attacks would be a waste of energy, in his opinion at least. Considering they were essentially low leveled newbies fighting against a high leveled boss in her final form. It'd be best to think ahead first. So he's been silently observing since they've transformed, hoping not to get noticed by Sky Fall. If only there was a boss guide... but not everything is gonna be that easy.

Pinky wanted to do an all out attack, Green suggested planning and Yellow wanted to pull a 'Christopher Lee' on her. He may be in many online social circles but not even he has heard the term. He knew him as Count Dooku but... wait, did he mean to cut off her hand, like he did in to Anakin? That might be a little too extreme for a Power Ranger. He was open to ideas but that is straight up a villain tactic. Though that would weaken her handle on that weapon of hers, so it's viable. If he had a gun, this would be way easier... probably.

Being unable to know their plans would be good, he agreed. So he's going to just shut up and quietly sneak up and attack Sky Fall while she's busy dealing with the others. Then he'll shout to the others to come and attack. A straight slash to the back should do it. He doesn't like being ordered around anyways, so he'll be doing his own thing for now. This might ruin the other's plan and cause them to die but it's a risk worth taking, no? He just hopes the others can distract her and assume what he's doing. His expectations are low though and if things do go wrong, he'll just have to think of something else on the spo- and... she was gone. Great.

Oh well. Less work for him and no death for all them all. "Not that I did anything in the first place," he mutters to himself. As a way to make himself feel less bad for essentially doing nothing other than transform, he goes and tries to help get Mr. Reacher out of the tree as well. And then there's the thing with the other rangers too. "...I'm all ears," he says to them. If other rangers had appeared as well, this is definitely something important. He doesn't have much of a choice anyways.

Luckily Robin didn't have to find out if his new team members realized his plan or not as Skyfall mentioned something about haven taken too long and disappeared. Tao seemed to be happy as Robin about them avoiding a fight while Blue muttered to himself and joined in helping getting Mr. Reacher's sword free.

Just as Robin was about to ask how they were supposed to turn back to normal several other Rangers showed up, one of which expressed an annoyance at the choice of rookie Rangers, which Robin assumed was aimed toward his teacher and not the other Ranger. "So it wasn't a coincidence that there were five gems and five students after all."

He felt that the team would have to discus that later because one of the newcomers apparently had something very important to say."Isn't that the Purple Ranger from Jungle Fury?" Meanwhile Taro and Mr. Reacher seemed more focused on the teacher's sword than anything else. "Guys, don't you think we should listen to what he has to say?"

Captain Marvelous- Gokai Red

Marvelous looks at the strange black crystal the guy in black pulled out. It looks similar to the zyudenchi that Kyoryuger use so could this guy be kyoryu black? Marvelous only really interacted with that team once when Kyoryu Red helped him and Red Buster that one time. They confirmed that he is in another universe, but this isn't the first time he has interacted with heroes from another universe (Kamen Riders). Marvelous thinks about the possibility that he could end up facing his crew under these enemies control and doesn't like that thought. Marvelous takes his left hand off of his gun. "Alright, I'll help you."

Amy Rodgers- Magia Drive Pink Ranger

Amy watches confused as the evil woman retreated from the battle after apparently running out of time. She was glad to have survived the battle, but she knows eventually that she is going to have to fight again. She then looked back in amazement at the two veteran power rangers. "Jungle Fury, that's the team that had three large cat themed rangers, but why are veteran rangers here helping out a new team during their first battle? Normally don't veterans only ever show up if one of their enemies comes back or something really bad happens". Amy realizes that something really bad must of happened and it's something that her team is way too inexperienced to deal with.

Robert James- Jungle Fury Wolf
Bridge Carson- S.P.D. Green
Eric Reacher- 6th Gen Red Magia Knight
Taro Harribel - 7th Gen Red Magia Knight
Hannah Stacy - Friendly Hollow
Chase Randall - Parasuar Dino Charge Black

"Sadly, that is the situation here." RJ starts, grimly. "It appears that a new threat called Dreadnaught and the Vizard have found a way to shatter the bridge between universes, and are using this and other technology to capture Rangers and Sentai from other universes and corrupt their minds, turning them onto the dark side."
"Yes, and now we, Rangers are looking for people just like us, whether that be other Rangers or Sentai to help us eliminate Dreadnaught and send those guys back where they came from." Bridge concludes. "Very clearly, 2 rangers ain't gonna be much help, so we'll take anyone willing to help, but you guys..."
"You guys need to be much stronger if we even have a chance at succeeding. That is if you even want to join us."
"You can say that again." Eric says. "Me and Dreadnaught, we have a history. It may have been a long time ago, but we have to fight. They can't have their powers or they will be unstoppable. We will join but on one condition. Can you help these guys train for the upcoming battle? I can't possibly do it by myself."
"Train? Yeah we can do that. There are 4 of us so far, 5 if the others succeeded in recruiting that red Sentai, however we need- who's there?" RJ abruptly stops, apparently detecting someone hiding in the trees. Taro, Eric and Bridge look around, confused, then suddenly, the person appears right next to Taro for a second, giving her time to get a good look at their face. Taro draws her sword and tries to slash them, not knowing if they are friend or foe, but they disappear in an instant. "Tell me I wasn't the only one that saw that."
"No I saw them too, but the others didn't appear to have seen them." RJ responds. "Maybe our senses work to well?"
"Saw who?"
"What? Are you guys seeing things?"
"Forget it. We'll figure it out later." Taro says, dropping the topic for later. "So you guys will help us train? Then I'll help you guys. With this new power, I think I'll use it for something bigger that just fighting the occasional bully. If I just left this all behind knowing that I had the power to change things, it would never forgive myself for it. I want...to save the world."
"That's the spirit! And what about you guys?" RJ says, asking the other Rangers.

"You will? That's great. Thank you!" She says to the Sentai.
"Alright then. Then let's not waste any time. Follow us and we'll take you to the others." Chase orders as he goes out the door and to the park. Hannah, signals the Sentai to follow her as she stays close behind Chase.

Jayden Henderson ~ The Green Ranger Of Earth

“So we don’t have a plan or anything at all useful o stop this girl? Man Reacher is right we really aren't prepared. Why don’t we just grab Reacher and make a run for it? That’s simple enough right? Live to fight another day.” They need training before taking on an opponent like this. Nobody had a plan, their foe was much more powerful than them so what exactly could he do? Nothing, nothing at all unless they came up with a plan. “If we dont make a run for it then we need a plan since nobody is going to step up I will. There is five of us so it’s safe to say we can surround her. Red take the front. Blue take the back. Yellow, Pink you guys take the sides and I’ll try to attack from above.” The words came tumbling out of his mouth he didn’t know what he was doing. He didn’t remember being able to plan out attacks. This was unlike him but he rolled with it and jumped into the air. To his surprise he jumped higher than a normal person should. The shock lost him a little time but he recovered diving down into the girl.​

Amy is unsure if she can really help against a threat like this that seems to want to conquer all of reality or something crazy like that, especially after her terrible performance earlier. People and animals are in danger throughout all of reality so she has to help since the morphin grid must of chosen her for a good reason. "Even though I don't have much experience fighting and that earlier was my first ever fight, I'll do my best. Someone has to protect the animals and all the super cute kitties." Without thinking or realizing what she is doing it, she uses her free hand that's currently not holding her sword to claw at the air mimicking the movement of a scratching cat. She thinks of all the cute kitties she will save as a ranger and as a vet in her future.

*Marvelous just follows the other two quietly*

"Alright, alright. So far we have 2 out of 5. What about the rest of you all?" RJ asks
"We need the entire team if we even have a chance. So please say you'll help." Bridge says
"Wow, you are super into cats." Taro says flatly. She didn't really mind animals but she didn't really find them interesting much less cute.

Chase and Hannah continue their sprint to the park, with Marvelous right behind them.​

Robin had to think about the offer to be trained by veteran Rangers. On the one hand being a Power Ranger sounded cool but on from what he had heard so far this was a pretty serious threat, just considering the amount of potential hostile mind controlled enemies they might have to face, or whatever this Dreadnought wanted wit those alternate Rangers was staggering. Just as he was about to refuse Taro and the Pink Ranger agreed to it. "Not gonna lie I'd prefer to stay just out of this but considering Skyfal has seen my face, it's probably for the best if I'm capable of fighting back instead of being easy prey. Besides I can't let those two try and deal with this on their own." He pointed to the two girls and hoped the last part didn't come of as insulting or anything.

45ba71a18841afd074c39c9c278b6349.jpg

Carson King - Magia Drive Blue

To ask a group of teenagers to save the world ultimately seems like a bad decision. He likes that, strangely enough.

"You can count me in. I'm already involved in this anyways so I doubt I can back out now. 'Sides, this gig's too cool to pass up," he says. "Though I do question your choice to use five teenagers instead of, y'know, trained adults." He isn't complaining about that though. If he gets a cool weapon like Mr. Reach and Sky Fall, it's all good in his book. "Like Pinky over there though, I don't have much experience in fights so take good care of us, alright?" In all seriousness though, he's unsure if he'll be able to even keep up in training. He's not exactly fit. So this'll be good for helping him get in shape, at least.

Against a threat such as Dreadnaught, he'll have to be responsible for once. And man, he is going to hate going through all of that.

Last edited:
Jayden Henderson - The Green Ranger of Earth
“What did you guys do now?”
~ Jayden Henderson

He sighed. Not everyone was on board or more accurately Yellow was super hesitant but decided to go for it anyways so that was good. The problem he quickly realized is that he was falling towards the ground at air. The girl had vanished. He directed his katana at the trying to not break it. He sped down towards the ground and braced himself for impact. When he fell he accpected the pain. What happened surprised him surprise. Like a cat he landed on his feet. “I guess earth likes me today. So Yellow. What did you mean by that.” He found robins comment a little bit offensive and took it as him saying that they couldn’t fight. he shrugged it off and backed into the group. “That was Crazy and yeah I agree with Carson. Why pick us though like him I’m definitely not complaining.”

Last edited:
"Then it's settled. You 5 are officially the next generation of Magia Knights." Mr. Reacher tells his students. "You all are pretty young so you are at your strongest at this stage of life."
"So..Magia Knights? Is that the name of your team?" RJ asks.
"I don't know..."
"How about naming the team after the power it originates from. That's a good Idea, right?"
"Uh, so Power Rangers Magia Drive?"
"I'll work for now. So, Reacher, what's your plan on getting these Rangers to Shape?"
The teacher thinks for a solid few seconds before saying: "I don't know, but for now, you 5 get rest. It'll be rough, so get as much energy as possible." He turns to the Legacy Rangers. "So...you have anyway I can contact you guys?"
"Oh, sure, here." Bridge hands him his new number. RJ follows.
"I'll give you a call tomorrow. I got to take these guys back to school so they can go home."
"Couldn't we just, you know, walk straight back home?"
"Didn't you guys leave some stuff in the classroom?"
"Oh. Right." She had nearly forgotten about all that happened before this bizarre new Power Ranger Gig. About the fight, the dance, her school supplies. "Then let's go back."
"Right." He says. "You 4 coming?" He asks, walking back.
The new ranger team left the park and went back to the school.

A minute after the new rangers had left, Chase, Hannah and Marvelous had arrived to regroup with RJ and Bridge.
"Any luck?"
"Well, we have some good news and some bad news."
"Tell us the good news first."
"We found and scored an alliance with a full Ranger team." RJ starts.
"Bad news? They are so new they don't have the slightest idea on how to fight...or work as a team." Bridge finishes.
"So, does that help us in our situation?" Chase asks
"Of course it does. We just need to work a little bit more. So...." he looks at Captain Marvelous. "I assume your mission was a success."
"What's your name?" Bridge asks Marvelous.

"Cats are amazing I hope to hope to get a my own cat one day and to help cats and other animals in my dream job as a vet."
Everyone expect green seemed to agree that needed a lot of training if they want to be able to handle this threat. Amy was unsure what to think about the team name of Power Rangers Magia Drive considering she still doesn't anything about what the Magia Knights are outside of the new ranger powers they got. Starting the training tomorrow makes but she was a bit confused on why their teacher wanted them to back at the school to get their school stuff. She had her backpack with her stuff on her when she morphed even though she has no idea where it is now. Maybe he wanted to tell them stuff about these Magia Knights that he didn't want the veteran rangers to know because they aren't magia knights. "Alright, lets go". She randomly demorphs as she begins to walk away and headed to the school. She was unsure how she did that or if the powers turned itself off since she was no longer in any danger, but she was glad her backpack was back.

Marvelous looks at the two new people who look like Deka Green and Geki Violet, but appear to their ranger counterparts. Marvelous was unsure what to think about this new rookie team the others were talking about since he hasn't meet any of them yet. "I'm Captain Marvelous, Gokai Red. I guess I'll have the time to search for this universe's greatest treasure while we get these rookies to speed before we can take take out these enemies and I can get back home to my crew". Marvelous is a bit worried that his crew could be danger, but he trusts them to handle themselves and the possibility of finding a treasure that doesn't exist in his universe is a bit exciting.

Carson King - The Blue Magia

So being young and in the prime of life was the reason, huh? That is understandable. Though he personally thinks a 20+ year old would be better. More experience in the real world would come a long way, no? They're barely legal adults. He hasn't worked a day in his life yet. Still... the decision has already been made. Being a cool Power Ranger definitely doesn't sound so ba- Shoot! He forgot about managing his guild. Oh well. He'll just have to force all the responsibility onto his co-leader. She probably wouldn't mind. Hopefully. Heh. He'll miss going on raids.

Exchanging the responsibility of handling his online guild for having to save the world seems like a fair trade. The Magia Drive Rangers. That name sounds cool enough. All this cat talk though... "You really, really love cats huh, Pinky?" It was kind of annoying but he couldn't blame her. Cats live such simple lives. If only he was one... he wouldn't have to do anything. Just sleep around, eat and occasionally play around. That sounds like the life. Such peaceful little creatures. Living such blissful lives...

On the way to school, Carson had realized that they didn't even know each others names. Other than for Taro that is. "We'll be a team from now on, right? Right. We should at least introduce ourselves then." While he doesn't mind calling them nicknames like Blondie, he doubts a team that does not know each other's names would work. "I'll go first. The name's Carson King and I will be your blue ranger for however long it takes for us to beat the Dreadnaught dude," he casually says. He hopes they can work together fine.

Jayden Henderson ~ The Green Ranger of Earth

Jayden stepped up and was more on the side of leaving after defeating this thing. He couldn’t afford to “die trying“ He had family and friends at home. “I’m Jayden Henderson you can call me by my name or Jay whichever one. I’ll be your Green Ranger for as long as it takes to beat this Draugonought thing.” He then stepped back and allowed his classmates or should he call them his fellow rangers now? He shrugged. He listened to the, introduce themselves and made a mental note of their names. He looked down and realized for the first time his suit was gone and something metallic and heavy was in his pocket.​

"Well, most of y'all probably know my name already, but in case you didn't, it's Taro. Taro Harribel." She introduced herself, although she didn't feel the need to due to her reputation. She had always been framed for being a bad girl, but it wasn't true. It was far from the truth now. If they had said that earlier in her life, she would have agreed. "I know what...most people say about me. I've heard about almost every rumor on me and almost every one is a lie. I'm not that kind of person anymore, I think." She concludes.
"I knew about that already. That's why I chose you to lead this team, like I did so many years ago." He says to her. He turns to his other students. "Anyway, I'm Eric Reacher, a teacher at, uh..."
"Ridgewood?"
"Yeah, I'm a teacher at Ridgewood High School and the previous leader of the Magia Knights. I had a brain fart there, heh." He chuckles before continuing. "I guess the correct term for our team is Power Rangers Magia Drive. I'm not super keen on that name."
"I mean, I think it sounds cool." She responds to the teacher, then turns to her other classmates, more specifically the other girl and yellow guy. "What are your names?"

"Well, that's great! Really great!" RJ responds to the Sentai.
"'Treasure'? What do you mean by that?"
"It's like he says. He's Gokai Red, the Sentai Counterparts of Super Megaforce and they are-"
"Pirates! I believe they are pirates. I haven't really watched it in a while, but I did sort of recognize your face." RJ concludes.
"So...the team? Where are they?" Hannah asks
"We'll have to wait until tomorrow before we start helping out these guys." He responds before asking another question. "By the way, do any of you guys have like a safehouse of some sort here that we can use?"
"No." Chase responds
"Nu-huh." Bridge says.
"I...might have one. It's not that far from here, but it's not anything fancy." Hannah gives them the address. "If you need a place to crash in, feel free to stop by. I'll most likely be there."
"Alright. This can work. All we need to do is wait for their call and we'll have a chance at fighting back. So for now, let's take it easy."
"Yeah." It takes her a few seconds to realize everyone is staring at her and the gears turn in her head. "Wait, already? Ugh, Fine, let's go." Hannah says, reluctantly.

"I'm Amy Rodgers, I'm currently working part time at the coffee shop near the school."
She is fairly confident that they know what coffee shop is talking about since a lot of people from school go there afterschool. "I'm still kind of new so I there isn't any bad rumors about me since people have no reason to make any." She hasn't heard any rumors about her so she doesn't think there is any rumors, but it's impossible to completely sure about it. "Mr. Reacher is there anything important that we need to know about being Magia Knights? And who was is the she that the weird evil lady was talking about?"

"Super megaforce?"
He says to himself confused about his so called ranger counterparts' name since it doesn't make any sense. He is also confused on why they would recognize his face since he has never been to this universe before and what they meant by watching it. "Since you can recognize me, I'll tell that I recognize the power sets of three of you." Marvelous pulls out the Deka Red, Geki Red, and Kyoryu Red ranger keys from his jacket pockets and faces them towards the others. "But I don't know anything about hers". He looks at the only woman in the group and places the three ranger keys back in his jacket pockets. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you are capable of." He follows the group to the woman's safehouse since he doesn't know if he will be able to summon the Gokai Galleon to this alternate universe.

Unsurprisingly both the Blue and Green Ranger also agreed to join, though it did seem that Green took some offense to Robin's comment. “ So Yellow. What did you mean by that.” "Nothing except that even if it is temporary an incomplete team is weaker." He hoped that it was fixed with that but before anything else was discussed they left the cave and went back to the school.

On the way back the Blue Ranger had the idea of introducing themselves and revealed his name, quickly followed by Jayden and Taro and Amy doing the same. "I'm Robin Banks and yea aside from Taro and Mr. Reacher I don't know any of you, even in Taro's case it was only just the rumors." He tried to think of anything he could add but was still trying to process the whole Magia thing.

"Give me a sec, I'll tell you when we get back." Reacher answers Amy. He leads them back to the school and into the detention classroom. "Okay, we're here. Pull up a chair, Imma tell you guys a story." Reacher locks the door and sits at the front of the room. "The Magia Drive power is an ancient power that it's origin remains unknown to us. All that I knew is that the wielder of it can grant it to others if they wished so, giving them extraordinary powers such as advanced movement, strength, defense and a unique weapon. The last wielder of that power was the princess that I served, Enji, right here in Carcer, almost 600 years ago as the 6th generation of the group called Magia Knights. The power was mainly used to fix problems and crime like robberies, fallen trees, debris after a storm, etc, however that all changed when the city started reporting strange men with white masks seemingly busting into other people's homes looking for something. At first, we decided to investigate, but when they saw us, they attacked. That's when we realized the possibility that they were seeking to take our power from our corpses...or take it from the source itself, however, we didn't test the theory at all. With this new information, we had little time to prepare, with my team only achieving partial power release, nicknamed Shikai, take my Kazeshini as an example, A combination of your power and a bit of your spirit manifested into a usable weapon. However, what we didn't know was that it was only a small fraction of our power, so when they came into the attack, we marched into battle underpowered and... You can guess what happened next. I wake up hundreds of years later inside a cave and once I was outside, I didn't recognize anything. I realized that I had somehow slept for more than 500 years, yet still alive. It took me about 5 years to adjust to this new lifestyle and at the same time I tried to find out what happened to Princess Enji. That's when I found the stones at Ventura Park. When I touched one, I heard the secret message that she had left for me. 'Seek those who are worthy to continue this and end this legacy. You will feel it in your heart when you've found them, like I did.' So I did. After some time teaching, there was no success, until I approached detention today, and I had a feeling. When I entered, the feeling got stronger and it was coming from both Taro and Robin, who where already in the room. Then when Jayden, Carson and Amy arrived, it felt like my entire team was standing right in front of me, so I took a risk. I took you to the basement, which had already been set up in such a case scenario and, well it worked." Reacher ends, then starts up again. "But now, with this new awakening, they've come back, stronger than ever and right now, you guys and those rangers may be this city, no, the world's only hope in surviving. We must protect this power and the Princess from enemy hands and free those captured Sentai from their grasp." Reacher ends, for real this time.
"Woah woah woah, wait. First, do we have this release thing? Second, where is princess girl anyway? I don't recall seeing her. Lastly, why are these guys trying to wipe the entire world?"
"Shikai is available to every Magia Knight in existence and is unique to the user. With training and the stone you have in your pockets, you can summon it in and out of Ranger form. That statue in the cave you found? That's her right now. It appears she frozen herself as a statue to greatly extend her lifetime, and I wonder if that's what happened to me, yet I don't know why I awoke first. Lastly, I don't know, I never knew their motives, other that they attacked us and it was our responsibility to defend our city." Reacher explained. "Alright. Does anyone else have any other questions?" He asked, looking at his other alumni.

The group turn towards Marvelous and see the keys that he holds. The Rangers are stunned to see Rangers they recognize in his hands
"W-What?"
"Is that supposed to be..."
"Jack? Casey? Tyler?" They say in unison.
"No." Hannah says. "Those aren't who you think they are. Those keys are the powers of all the Sentai in their universe. It's what they consider 'treasure' to them, at least that's what I understood when I read his bio."
"How do you have a bio of all of these...Sentai?" RJ asks, intrigued.
"We hollows have to figure out the best way to interact and work together with the Sentai in order to output maximum power, so in order to do so, we read their bios to understand how they roll and who they pair nicely with. Except I think I was the only one that actually did this, because the others didn't seem to care. They'll just work with anyone." Hannah briefly explains. She realizes that she hasn't told Marvelous where she comes from. "By the way, I might be a hollow, but that doesn't mean I'm the bad guy."
"Right. Forgot to tell you that." Chase says to Marvelous.
"So you're the only one who read everything?"
"Yeah, but it's definitely easier said than done. I can barely remember half the stuff I read on Captain Marvelous, but I know the basics."
"Can you tell us all about my Sentai counterpart? I really want to kno-"
"I'll probably tell you later. I'm tired."
"You can say that again." Chase says, yawning. "How much farther is this place?"
"Not much farther now." Hannah says, still walking towards their destination.

Jayden Henderson ~ The Green Magia

"Nothing except that even if it is temporary an incomplete team is weaker." Jayden nodded. “That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry for mis interpreting it.” He smiled and then he followed Mr. Reacher and the rest of the class too the detention classroom. As they walked he talked about the history of the Magia Knights. “Wow and all this time I just thought you were a corrupt teacher just like the rest of them in here.” He found in the place where their used to be resentment for Mr. Reacher He found respect. He hung on to every word soakiGn up the information. He was star struck. This whole thing had him confused but he tried to process it all anyways. “No questions from me.”

Marvelous finds the girl being a former member of the enemies interesting but decides now is not the time to try to learn information on enemy abilities.The fact that enemy has information on him and the other sentai is a bit worrying , but the fact that they seem too dumb to take advantage of it means he doesn't need to worry about it much. "Gai, Gokai Sliver often tells us stories and information on the various sentai teams. I remember him mentioning something about Geki Violet being the older brother of Geki Blue. I heard that Deka Green and Deka Pink got married on Waiha a couple years back. Kyoryu Black I got no information to tell you about." Marvelous just keep walking to their destination. Marvelous knows that Gai likely would have been able to tell a lot more about their counterparts, but that information is not something that is important right now.

Carson King - The Icy Magia

To feel as if his fellow teammates had been within them... Mr. Reacher must have missed them a lot. He feels honored. "That must've been lonely for you, teach." If he was thrust into a whole new era without any friends or family, he doubts that he would be able to survive. Carson wonders what the previous blue ranger had been like. Did they also have an obsession with the color blue? Or perhaps loved teasing people as he did? He wonders just how similar they are.

Having to carry this legacy is starting to feel incredibly daunting. He thought he'd just end up working at the local convenience store, entertaining people online or a total shut-in, not a power ranger. The weight of the world is on their shoulders now. He absorbed all the information like a sponge, doing his best to remember the important parts. For questions, couldn't really think of one. Taro already asked about the thing that he wanted to ask. "Nope. No questions here, chief."

"Eh I could have worded it better." Glad that the potential issue with the Gr.. with Jayden was fixed that easily Robin continued on the way to school where Mr. Reacher told the entire group what he knew about the Magia Drive power as well as his own backstory. If it wasn't for everything that happened ion the cave Robin would have never believed it but it wasn't the right time to be skeptical.

To his surprise none of the other students besides Taro seemed to have questions about everything they just heard. " I have a few, yeah. Do we need those Gems to morph every time or did they simply give us the power to do so? And less important but I'm curious what is the situation with our Zords? I mean I haven't heard of a Ranger team that didn't have at least one set." Despite what he said Robin sounded way more excited about the last question then he was about the first one.

Last edited:

Amy finds the information interesting, but quickly finds that Mr. Reacher also doesn't know that much on how these things work. She thinks that maybe this princess would know more but she doesn't have any idea how to free her from being frozen as a statue and it doesn't seem like Mr. Reacher has any idea either since if he did he would have already tried it. She was glad Robin asked about the zords since she also feels curious about that them. She wonders if she would have a cute pink cat themed zord. "Robin just asked the question had so I don't have any questions." She is still unsure about why she was chosen, but has realized that Mr. Reacher likely wouldn't know since it was a weird ancient magic thing that picked her and weird magic things are never good at explaining why they do anything in stories.

Taro Harribel- Red Magia Knight
Eric Reacher- Former Red Magia Knight

"Right, the gems. The gems work as a replacement grant of power that we would normally ask the princess for, so you must keep it on you at all times to activate the Magia Drive power. As for zords, I recall one time that the Princess stated that we had the potential to summon our zords. It would have been very helpful if only we had to time to do so. We were so focused on fighting on the ground hand to hand that we stupidity overlooked it. However, she said that the zord will take the shape of the object the user loves most, A person, a animal, an object, every team typically had a unique zord and Megazord combination, but we never knew ours."
Reacher says. "Maybe you can think of yours right now." He says.
"You think so?"
"Yeah, totally. I could probably think of it, if I still had my power."
"Alright." Taro ends. She heads straight to thinking about the possibilities. At first, she immediately thinks about her girlfriend, Mako, the person she holds dearest in her heart, but after looking around at her classmates and realizing she's still in public, she shakes the feeling and thinks about something else. She settles for her dream car, and in that moment, something suddenly appears in her pocket, throwing off her concentration. She reaches inside and finds the car she had been thinking about in the palm of her hand, only very small.
DHP63_c_16_003.png
"Huh? What is...this?" Taro asks, confused about it sudden appearance in her pocket.
"I think...That might be your zord." Eric says seriously.
"My Zord? But it looks like a Hot Wheel car! It even has a Hot Wheels logo on it!" Taro exclaims, clearly confused.
"Its not! Look." Eric grabs Taro's stone and connects it next to the car, both touching each other. They both glow red, showing the evidence that the both are connected. "See, its a zord. It grow in size when you need it, but when you don't, it assume that shape." Eric explains. "Happy now?"
"No. Great. My zord is a Hot Wheels car." Taro says, dejectedly, grabbing her stone back before turning to the rest of her team. "How about you guys? I wonder what your zords would be."

"Last I remember, I wasn't related to Theo in any way other than Pai Zhua, but that's a really interesting to know about my counterpart..." RJ responds to Marvelous' comment.
"Me and Syd, as a married couple? That's a thing that I thought I would never hear happening." Bridge says.
"Aw, nothing on me? That's a bit wank, is it?" Chase says about the lack of information about himself. "Am I at least still the hotshot in my team, or did Japanese Ivan take than position from other me as well?"
"We're here." Hannah says, staring at a retirement home.
"Hah, real funny. I'm not than old, so can you show us the real place?"
Hannah unsheathes her sword and places the tip seemingly on nothing. "Unlock." she says, and out of nowhere, the space in front of her opens, revealing a hidden place just beneath the doors. The 3 rangers are puzzled on how it works, staring at Hannah as if asking "How?". Hannah simply answers with "I grant you passage to my humble now home for now."
Chase waves is hand at the space behind the door, only to feel nothing. Still confused, he heads in. RJ and Bridge follow. After Marvelous enters (if he does), Hannah shuts the doors behind him. The place itself looks like an oversized lounge with several couches, TV's, chairs, a kitchen and a bathroom inside. Chase and RJ immediately sit in the nearest couch and relax, while Bridge takes a look at the kitchen.
"Your welcome!" Hannah exclaims at the boys invading her condo. "This is one of many hideouts we hollows can own and hide in this world. Only we can open them and on the outside,the humans don't see a thing, so we don't look suspicious. Dinka, our top scientist and engineer, developed it, so don't ask me how it works, because I don't know." Hannah says, briefly explaining how her hideout works to the others. "Any questions not related to how the safehouse works?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back