Mage Chat (OOC)

THE LITTLE-BIG UPDATE

Good Evening Folks, I am glad to see some of you out there enjoying role playing the beautiful mission prompt our fellow role player Loki put together! Feel free to create more mission prompts whenever you would like! Sorry I have not made one, I've grown busy coming up with the Main Story Arc (forgive me ><). But Alas, there is good news, i've been working on this role play. Most of you should have gotten a notification, but if you didn't, if you refer to each guilde thread, you will notice that I have placed every character into their respective guilds under their respective class!

[SIZE= 14px]In saying that, I also FINALLY finished the threads for Death's Head Caucus, Raven Tail, Crime Sorcière, and the Guildless. This may seem like a very sma[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px] thing compared to all that needs to be done, but hey... I'm a one man show at this point and I still have a life... kinda. Anyways, I'm sure everyone will have these two questions specifically so I'm gonna go ahead and answer them for you.[/SIZE]

When will the story arc finally come out so that we may role play?

Well you see, the role play is turning one month old in three days, so it was my plan to have it start this Sunday, the 29th. The problem with this however is that I would have to freeze all mission prompts currently active, which only includes "Fabled Excaliburn". The other idea is that I wait for "Fabled Excaliburn" to finish, which won't happen anytime soon. Because of this, we will put it to a vote of sorts. I would like for you all to voice your opinion on what should happen, and basically vote. After school tomorrow I will make my decision based off of what you guys say... or don't say. Anyways, on to the next question!

What's next for the role play?

Big plans my friend, big plans. Here are just a few of them that I hope to get done within the next couple of weeks.

-Potentially Get the Role Play Started

-Accept More Characters and Organize them

-Begin Talks of Implementing an Arena

-Get a Missiom Prompt or two up

-Begin Appointing Mods

Now, some of these take priority over others, such as appointing mods which is what I really want/need to do so that I am not drowning in role play. If you would like to apply for a position, please shoot me a pm and we can further discuss. That's honestly all  I have for my update, so you can go back to role playing now! 

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Just wanted to let you know that your CS hasn't beem completed. No rush or anything, it's just I know some members forget so I have to remind them. Just wanted to let you know.

STILL INTERESTED?

I noticed you all have not posted CS's yet. No rush, I was just wonderingnif any of you are still interested im this.

WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!!!

Welcome, Broncos and Mena! I hope you enjoy your time role playing with us in Fairy Tail: New Dawn! We're really glad yo have you! Any questions? Ask me here, or pm me! 

The current mission prompt won't be done any time soon so it may be best to start the main story arc sooner rather than later.  That way others can get involved in the RP instead of just waiting around doing nothing ^~^

I'd kinda like to get started whenever you're ready, since I have actually done nothing here since I finished my character >_>

I fear I may become uninterested and quit if I don't get some good Akari-ing in

Just wanted to let you know that your CS hasn't beem completed. No rush or anything, it's just I know some members forget so I have to remind them. Just wanted to let you know.

Huh... Oh, I thought I finished them... But that might've just been me in the workshop and not in their thread here. Idk, it was late when I last worked on them... Shall check.

Agreed. I don't think it's fair to hold up everyone else's chances of roleplaying on account of one mission. It can wait. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still interested! I've just had some trouble with my CS, but it'll be rolling out shortly. 

I think it's safe to say that the consensus is me starting up the main arc, so why wait till tomorrow to deliberate...

FAIRY TAIL: NEW DAWN'S FIRST ARC WILL BEGIN JANUARY 30TH.

Boy oh boy do I have some goodies in store for you all. Also, just for you, I will be starting the arc at 12CST! I'm pulling out the stops for this momentous occasion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back