Mage Chat (OOC)

MY character is going to be extremely dark, but should I make a character that is in a Dark Guild? Or was just in one, and is recovering by being converted to a light guild?

THEN PUT A SCAR ON HIM!

No seriously, if you wanna go edge lord, give it your all XD

OKAY I WILL.

I gotta edit his history abit since he has kinda an OP ability from the last time I used him

pretty much made his blood poisonous and let him heal wounds just by existing.

he was op.

Just now, Mossino said:

pretty much made his blood poisonous and let him heal wounds just by existing.

he was op.

Yeah, that is OP.

In a totally unrelated topic, I want to create another mage in a legal guild with Magic Cards but there's probably more males than females right now, but making this character into a girl would make her similar to Cana. Maybe I'll just go with a non-mage or something.

Oh, and @Ichorblooded, do you think it might be a little too early for one of the first mission application for a legal guild to say...retrieve an ancient, powerful artifact and run into a few Dark Guild members (probably NPCs)?

*peeks in timidly*

*is such a big fangirl of Fairy Tail she actually ends up screaming at the top of her lungs while listening to the openings and endings*

Hallo

Rogue-kun is mine

That is all

*slides out*

@Ichorblooded Mission Application is done! 

So just to clarify, I will basically be DMing the mission, meaning that I will be playing the NPCs and giving the settings and all that, right?

I'm referring to recruitment for your mission pro!Pt. How will you proceed with that?

Well, it will just be posted on mission boards in leagal guilds and for guildless mages, I suppose. And once all the positions are full, we can proceed. Since I doubt there will be 6 B-Class mages, I am willing to roll with 4 or so people tjat are a mix of B and A-Class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back