Mage Chat (OOC)

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
@Skellux

@OnyxReaper

Here we go! Knew I forgot a thread XD.

This is OOC or Out of Character Chat. Be respectful. That's pretty much it. :)  

I didn't mean that towards you two. Just tagged you so you saw it was up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yap. I can't pass up Fairy Tail... Specially since I've had two characters just sitting around for the FT fandom without any use for a couple months now.

Figured I'd give an FT RP a try since animegirl asked us, and haven't done one before Even if I hate the show almost as much as I hate SAO and think Haruhi Suzimiya is just waifu Hitler

I gotta admit I don't honestly like the anime/manga itself as much as I used to, but roleplays set in FT's universe I find fun. They're usually got so many possibilities to them when done right. Just so long as the Cannon characters don't get involved, I'm good.

I have no idea what Zeref is, but I'm guessing it's like one of the big bads in the show.. and this is set more than a century after... so we don't have to deal with Lucy, the character who's sole existent revolved around 'plot' importance.

Zeref was/is one of the "Big bads" yeah, but that's about all I know about him. 

@Ichorblooded

If I read correctly, from the PM, there will be dark guilds available for our characters to join, correct? If so which guilds would they be? I was also interested in having my mage in a dark guild.

(Ples why u do dis)

and thinking of if making a mission about cabbages turning on a farming village 

@animegirl20 I would prefer something not as tangible as blood relation. Something along the lines of idolization, or being raised by someone who a canon character mentored, but no blood relation please simply because I want this to feel like its own story if that makes sense

@animegirl20 I would prefer something not as tangible as blood relation. Something along the lines of idolization, or being raised by someone who a canon character mentored, but no blood relation please simply because I want this to feel like its own story if that makes sense

That makes sense. I get what you are saying. Alright no blood relation got it!

Users who are viewing this thread