Mage Chat (OOC)

Tbh Ive been thinking about making a mission application for S rank mages. However im not certain i will be able to DM it by myself so ive been holding off on actually making a mission application. ^^;

Tbh Ive been thinking about making a mission application for S rank mages. However im not certain i will be able to DM it by myself so ive been holding off on actually making a mission application. ^^;

Oh, oh, I wouldn't mind co-DMing it if you's like. I was going to submit more mission prompts too but I wanted to see how I would go with the first one. And I do like to hear other people's made-up missions ^-^

Really?  Wanna PM and talk about a possible mission prompt?  I would really apperciate some help, if its no trouble ^-^

@Peaceswore @Loki Odinson So in advanced I would like to apologize.  I am almost always busy during the week so the only times I am able to crank out a post is the weekends.  They will be slow coming so I hope you can bare with me, but I promise I can do this mission all the same.

All right, now just waiting on @Skellux, but the rest of you can talk amongst yourself first and interact if you wish. There's still time, after all.

@Jenkins Just a reminder that Titus has been given the page of notes, of which the details written upon the paper is given in the DM post ^-^

Is there anything else going on besides this mission? (Cuz otherwise I don't know what to do with Akari @-@)

@Peaceswore and I are working on an S-rank mission, so Akari can go on that if you wish. I've been meaning to get it up soon but RL's been getting in my way. Like I've got to resume work in a half hour's time...

Sorry... I've been busy studying for finals. I'll post tomorrow, but then I will need to focus on studying instead again cause finals are in three days.

Sorry... I've been busy studying for finals. I'll post tomorrow, but then I will need to focus on studying instead again cause finals are in three days.

Oh, don't force yourself to post if you are too busy. Studies come first, so do it whenever. I'm sure everyone understands. We can wait ^-^

@Loki Odinson  I know.  Was just planning to wait till more people had showed up.  Way I'd read it Titus wasn't given the sheets till everyone was there.  My bad.  I'll ,mention them in my next post.  

@Loki Odinson  I know.  Was just planning to wait till more people had showed up.  Way I'd read it Titus wasn't given the sheets till everyone was there.  My bad.  I'll ,mention them in my next post.  

Oh nah, it's fine. Do it however you wish. I was afraid I might not have stated it clearly enough ^^"

@Ichorblooded I'ma make a C-B class adventure soon if that's chill with you.  I'll be sure to go over the semantics with you, but I wanted to give ya a heads up.

To those currently doing the mission, I will wait until the people you are interacting with have replied before I put up another DM post. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back