• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Roleplay Anyone? |MxF and FxF|

Lady Mafia

1f0e0bca8afb112058a27ba69baca0af.gif82404162ff22f54d1c6bec2d605788e1.gif
Hello and Welcome to my first request thread, my name is Lady Mafia but you can call me Iris. I have been roleplaying for five years but I took a long break due to some issues my grandfather was having, but as of right now I'm stuck at home with nothing to do. I have really been getting into mafia roleplays so I thought why not look for others that are wanting a mafia roleplay as well. I do not have any plots in mind but I do have a couple pairings that I will be listing, but if you have a plot I would love to hear about it. I can write 5-4 decent sized paragraphs on a good day but when I do not have much motivation I will write 4-3, I only write female characters because of something in the past when I played male, but what I am willing to do is double. My thing with FxF is I do not do it very often and I only do it if there is an idea that I like, so if you would like to do FxF then throw some ideas that you have at me.

Mafia Pairings
Victim x Mafia Boss
Single Parents x Mafia
Babysitter x Single Mafia Father
Mafia Boss x Mafia boss
Mafia Rivals Girlfriend x Mafia Rival
Girl x Mafia boss
Cops Daughter x Mafia Boss

If you have a plot or a pairing that you would like to try out please just come to me my messages are always open, I'm willing to roleplay in thread or PM it does not matter to me. If you're at all interested please just PM me or post on this thread same goes for any questions that you might have.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back