• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Crime Story OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Colelovesrp Colelovesrp
tiring. Classes finally started in full force this week.

Coriander Coriander
Seeing as it's just the two of us in the bar and it's gonna be a while before stuff happens at the funeral, we can prob pause on RPing for this bit. Any more and we'd just be RPing fluff.

im so over worked i feel like i am dying, bit other than that my week is awesome. happy birthday to doggo.

dvds12 dvds12 should know better, but I believe that'd be a vehicle expert who works for one the families, maybe does tuning and such?

And my week's been alright, made it to the weekend \o/ , cant complain.
Also let's not let this rp die people, I rly like the concept <3

dvds12 dvds12 should know better, but I believe that'd be a vehicle expert who works for one the families, maybe does tuning and such?

And my week's been alright, made it to the weekend \o/ , cant complain.
Also let's not let this rp die people, I rly like the concept <3

Was gonna say the same thing, let’s not let it die.

Sorry I have not been able to reply because I just had so much school work but I think that I am going to get a reply out very soon in the next day or two. Sorry to everyone about how long it has taken me :)

Sorry I have not been able to reply because I just had so much school work but I think that I am going to get a reply out very soon in the next day or two. Sorry to everyone about how long it has taken me :)

It's fine! No worries :)
About the car expert, is it really what I said?

KodakWolf KodakWolf So what I was thinking a car expert would be is someone who works for the families and who deals with fixing cars, maybe being the getaway driver for events and such. Also could be having an auto shop being a front for something

Countofcristo Countofcristo Sorry it took me such a long time to reply, but if you are still interested that is what a car expert would do. Also if you have a different idea of what it could be I would love to hear it :)

Well, I didn't suggest what he'd do, so I don't get the first part, but I thought he'd be the guy who modifies the cars and might be the getaway driver or the boss' driver?

Oh the first part was answering someone else's question who was asking what they would do.

That sounds cool! So is that the role you want to take? :)

Oh sorry, I only read after my tag, didn't see what you said above, and yeah, I'll take that role! So could I be the Boss' driver, the Di Angelo boss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back